Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[27]"what kind of powers"

826 9 0
By HoldenGrey0

"Hey y/n" said Lila appearing next to you, "do you want to come to the kitchen with us? Cooper wants more cake". She tried to tell you something with her eyes so you nodded and got up. Well Steve picked you up and put you on the floor because you couldn't on your own. Thankfully no one else was in the kitchen, but just incase someone walked in, cooper got straight to the point.
"Right y/n remember when Gianna fell in the river. Or well. I suppose.... Pushed"
He looked at you waiting for you to respond but you just looked back with your face still bruised and red. Lila silently facepalmed.
"No i mean obviously you remember it but i mean more specifically the second before she fell. Well we're confused and wondered if you knew what happened?"
All three of them stared at you as if you could give them answers. "Guys i really don't know. My eyes were closed from the sudden burst of wind and the next thing i know Sarah had snuck up and pushed her away from me. And she tripped into the river".
"Urggg" cooper groaned as he flung his head back "that's the thing she didn't sneak up on you! She was standing next to me the whole time and then she was gone".
"And", added Lila, "there was no wind that day! It was hot, humid with NO wind".

Everyone looked at you as if they were waiting on you to come to a conclusion. "What are you guys saying?"
Peter took a big breath before speaking for the first time. "You know when we had that conversation about other spidermen in the world. And you said its likely other powered people exist?... well maybe they do".
You were speechless, staring wide eyed at him unable to even think. Your mind was reeling for a full minute before you could utter out the words.
"Y-you think Sarah has powers?"
They nodded slowly.
"What kind of powers?" You whispered.
"That's the thing, we aren't sure. We were going to look for books in the library and search peters comics".
You nodded, "that's a good idea, we also shouldn't tell anyone just incase"
"Yea we agree, we also shouldn't talk to Sarah about it yet. Just until we have a better idea about all this" said Lila.
Everyone nodded their heads just as Tony walked in, "hey guys, party games lets go!"

Everyone filtered out but before you could Tony grabbed your face to look at one of the cuts. He put his face really close and prodded at it. "This one looks bad, does it hurt?"
"It does now!" You shoved him away hiding a smile.
He smiled back and put his arm around your shoulders, walking out together into the living room.

"Who wants to play pass the parcel?" May hollered. Nearly everyone in the room cheered and sat in a circle on top of the now flat bouncy castle. The kids scattered about between the adults.
A random party song began playing in the background and a giant present was passed around. The music stopped when Wanda was holding it. Unwrapping the first layer to reveal a pack of emoji stickers with all different faces on. It went on and on with everyone winning all sorts of things. It was getting a lot smaller now and got nearer to you until the music stopped just as it reached your hands. Slowly unwrapping it, it revealed the last present of the game. Four big cans of silly string. Your eyes grew wide and looking around so did lilas , coopers and peters so you threw them a can each.

You took the cap off and rolled it around in your hands, deciding who to shoot first. Before you did though, Pete shot it at you. Soft colourful string entangled itself in your hair and he stifled a laugh. Your mouth turned into a grin and you shot him back. It only took a second for all four of you to jump up and point the can at anyone who was near. The adults laughed and shrieked either trying to hide or take the cans from you. At some point coopers can ran out and Tony rugby tackled him, "haha! Had to run out at some point". Cooper couldn't do anything but laugh as the tough billionaire was covered in multicoloured string, hanging from his hair into his face.
Wanda snuck up on peter from behind, yanking the can out his hands before turning it on him. He ran around screaming trying to avoid her but thankfully for him, it ran out quickly.
Lila sprayed her dad constantly as he crawled to her on the floor trying to shield his face. He finally managed to grab her legs and yank her to the floor, her can rolling to your feet.
You picked it up and looked up to see steve, bucky and Nat. Holding up a can in each hand you smiled at them, and pressed it down. They moved in all different directions to avoid it. The bursts of string from both cans slowly got shorter and shorter. Steve took that moment to run forwards and scoop you up, Nat and bucky right behind him grabbing them out of each hand.

Everyone in the room was laughing completely covered in the string. It lined all the furniture and floor in clumps. "Please clean up my living room" Tony chuckled. Twenty minutes later a giant ball of silly string sat on the dining room table. "It's amazing" said peter almost in a trance as he stared at it. It was fun until the feeling of your hands began to feel slightly sticky and wet from it. "Urg I'm done".
"Hey should we go upstairs and start to look through some books" peter whispered looking around him.
"Yea lets do it!"
You washed the stickiness off your hands and walked to the library as the twins began lining the shelves for anything useful. Peter walked in with handfuls of comics and set them on the table.
"Ok how should we do this?" He asked
"Well" you spoke, "maybe you could start looking through these because you know the most about them, along with cooper because you read them to. Me and Lila will look through these books on the floor"
The boys looked through comics coming across lots of weird superpowers. "Woah this person is normal during the day and becomes a zombie at night"
"That's a bad superpower. But Sarah isn't a zombie she doesn't have a liking for brains... i assume"
You looked through a book on extraterrestrials just incase, these days anything was possible. Isn't Thor an extra terrestrial? It's defined as someone not from earth or its atmosphere so anyone on Asgard would be included. That's pretty cool that you've technically met an alien. Are we aliens to them? Anyway, back to looking.

The manipulation section didn't seem to fit, she didn't appear to lift anything and she pushed Gianna with her hands to that can be ruled out.
"What about camouflage?" Asked cooper. "She could have camouflaged herself which is why you didn't see her walking towards you"
"I don't know, you said she was right next to you the entire time so even if she could blend in to the environment and sneak up on me you wouldn't have seen her next to you"
"Oh yea" he said bending his lip up
That also ruled out invisibility. There had to be one that made her next to cooper one second and you the next. Peter kept reading a comic on superhero school hoping to come across something. "How cool would it be to control fire. I suppose I wouldn't want it because I'm way to clumsy and that would be dangerous"
Everyone snickered with heads still behind books. The comics spread across the table and you and Lila sat on the floor on your stomachs. Books scattered around.

"I haven't found anything!" You sighed
"Me either its so annoying there's hundreds of possibilities in these books and then we have to determine if its even possible in our world"
"I don't know how we do that seeing as it seems impossible yet Wanda can read minds. I think we just have to assume whatever we find is possible and then watch her to see if she gives anything away"
They agreed and you all spoke out loud for a while having discussions to make it more interesting.
"This person has additional limbs that they can use could she have an extra head that cooper saw and then the rest of her body snuck up next to y/n?"
"Ok now we're getting desperate first of all if she had extra limbs they would be attached to her body not separate of that would be a different superpower but that still doesn't explain the fact no one saw her sneak up"
"Ok what about she can split herself into two?" Piped in cooper
"Ugh cooper!" Groaned Lila, "we've literally just said with the separating head no one saw her sneak up. It would explain how she seemed to be in two places at once but we would have seen her"
Everyone thought for a minute and Pete asked "what if she has more than one. Like she can separate herself into two and be invisible. That would explain how she was by cooper and y/n"
"Oh god" you groaned just like Lila did. "I really hope its not more than one that would be impossible to find out. Lets for now assume she only has one. And if we cant find one that could possibly be an answer then we'll look at multiple powers at once".
"That's a good idea. Hey guys if you could have any power what would it be. Ive just found in this book propulsion feet like Tony's suit but actually in you!"
"Ok that's awesome but would it burn your feet? And would it ever break?"
"Yea and if it did break would you go to a hospital or a mechanics?"
Everyone laughed until their faces were red. "I have no idea!"

"Echolocation would be cool or fire breath, but that would hurt" said cooper finally
"Peter basically has echolocation" you pointed out. "His hearing is so good he probably could function normally"
"Wait yea you both have superpowers you don't get to pick another!" He laughed.
Everyone quietened down for while before peter, again, interrupted the silence. "I'm reading Xmen and this guy Magneto can manipulate magnets. He can control anything metal and he's strong to so he can lift submarines! It also means he can control gravity to an extent because of the magnetism manipulation".
He turned the next page and gasped.
"What is it peter?" You asked. When he didn't answer you all crowded around him looking at the comic. It showed a blue man with yellow eyes and a pointed arrow looking tail.
"Who is that?"
"It's night crawler.... He teleports"
Everyone went silent.
"Umm that would fit right?"
Everyone looked to each other. "That could explain why she was there one second and gone the next to a different place. And the burst of wind. It shows in this book all the paper flying each time he teleports"

" i think this is our best guess so far" you said standing straight. "We wont bring it up to her yet but everyone keep and eye out for anything unusual but also don't be weird about it. And remember, don't say anything to anyone"
You all grinned and walked back downstairs happy with what you'd found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
23.3K 521 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
1.8K 41 26
Sup biatches, this is an angsty story about a small child (he's 12) named y/n, and how he was forced to work with the Winter Soldier, lets see how th...