One last time 🔞🔞

Oleh forever_1_girl

"I want you to show me how much you love me for one last time. I am ready to die for you my love just be safe... Lebih Banyak

Forced marriage
Cadillac
Lies just lies
Pain
Sorrow
Monlight
Always

Remedy

58 2 0
Oleh forever_1_girl

Please give me a remedy
A remedy that will make my heart beat again
What should I do now
Please save me, give me another chance
Please give me a remedy

Carl woke and saw his wife sleeping on him hugging him tight while tears streamed down her eyes,he hugged her and patted her back softly.He shook her body to wake her up,she shut her eyes wide open and cuped his face in her hands kissing all over his face.

S:Are you okay?Did....
C:Calm down baby,I'm fine it was just a bad dream.
S:Uhh,my God,I thought I lost you.

She hugged him and layed her head on his chest.

S:What time is it?
C:About 11:00am.
S:What?I need to get ready.
C:For what?
S:Well I have to meet my mom at 1:00pm I can't be late.
C:Let's have lunch then you can go.
S:Sure,yes.

She went to the bathroom and he went down to the kitchen.

C:Jack,make for today's lunch a vermicelli soup and mix this with it without letting Stephanie know.
The cook:Sure sir.Right away.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞

He went back to the room but he didn't see Stephanie,she was in the bathroom.The door was half opened,he smirked and went in closing the door behind him,she was singing so she probably didn't notice him.He took his clothes off and hopped in the bathtub with her.He back hugged her and glued his body to hers as she threw her head back and layed it on his chest,he snuggled his face in her neck as the water fell on both of them

C:I never knew my beautiful wife sang so beautifuly,and is this hot.
S:*chuckles*I see,Mr handsome.

She turned around and smashed her lips on his kissing him deeply,his hands went down her thigh as he tapped them indicating her to jump.
She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist,he pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeper.
She ran her fingers in his hair lovingly.His finger drew some circles on her tummy making her giggle but then he started fingering her as she moaned in his mouth and clutched his hair tightly,he then went down to her neck and started kissing and licking and sucking on her neck....She threw her head back and moaned.

S:Uhhh....Carl....I'm close...

He smirked and added another finger making her moan even more and louder.

C:Release now kitten.

She then came on his fingers and then he entered his hard dick in her core and started fucking her to the wall.
She started screaming threw the pain.

S:Aaaa..Carl...
C:Wait for it kitten...

After few thrusts she started moaning his name in pleasure.

S:CARLLLLLL....Uhhhh yes right there go faster...*moan*....
C:Shit....Uhh...you're tight kitten.

He then started groaning as her walls hugged his thick dick.

S:CARLLLLLL.....I'm gonna cum...I'm really close.
C:Me too kitty,wait a little bit.

Few thrusts later she came on his dick and he came inside her.

He let her down as she smiled at him and hugged him.

S:That was amazing,thank you.
C:That's an early punishment.

He whispered in her ear and then he broke the hug and knelt down ,she thought he finished but he didn't,He opened her legs and her eyes widened as she knew his intentions.

He placed his lips on her entrance,he shoved his tongue and started thrusting inside her.His tongue job was giving her an intense feeling making her weak.Her legs started trembling and her stomach gave her a knot in her tummy telling her that she's close,she held his hair and helped him to enter his tongue in her clit easier.

S:Shit....I'm gonna cum...

She threw her head back when she found his warm tongue hitting her
g-spot.

She then came in his mouth as he cleaned her not leaving a drop,he then stood up and hugged her.She hugged him and held on to his shoulders.

C:What is it?*smirk*
S:My legs hurt from this wild session.
You need to control your horny ass a little.How. I supposed to go and see my mom now?
C:Don't go,call her and tell her to come here.
S:*widen eyes and look in his eyes*
N-no she can't come I have to go to her.
C:And why is that?
S:Because umm...because...she doesn't know our way home.
C:Sent her your location*smirk*.
S:That won't work,she....

He pinned her hard to the wall and pressed his body to hers.

C:Why are you lying to me babydoll?
Just tell me that you're going to meet Jeremy.
S:How did you....?
C:I heard everything on the call yesterday kitten,and you won't go.
S:No I have to go,my mom's in danger and I need to save her.That Jeremy and my aunt are going to kill her if I don't go and give them the money.
C:Tell me how exactly are you going to give them the money?You don't work.
S:Actually I do.
C:*dark aura,and evil eyes*Don't tell me that fucking job.
S:What job?
C:At the club.
S:How did you all that?
C:I'm a mafia kitten what do you expect?
S:I swear to you,no one ever touched me except for you.You are the only person not just man,the only person who touched me like that.
C:*Caress her cheek softly*Then baby what are you doing there?
S:I work as a phycologist.
C:*laughs bitterly*Who are you trying to fool?A sexy woman who works at a club is a psychologist there?
S:I'm not a toy babyboy,I really am I psychologist.Ill show you when you come to the club,I have a part time job tomorrow.
C:Hell na you are not going.
S:You're not in any position of telling me what to do*got her face close to his and wink at him*
C:I am babydoll,I'm your husband*got his face close to hers that their noses touched and wink at her*

They laughed and hugged each other.

S:I love you my mafia.
C:I love you more my hostage.

Time skip

2 hours later

Carl and Stephanie ate then they went to wear their clothes.

Her clothes.

His clothes

Stephanie took a glance at him and her eyes widened,she got close to him and pushed him on the bed.She hovered over him and held his necktie.

He smirked at her and held her waist.

C:What is it?
S:The club opens now,and I'm not a psychologist anymore.I'm your toy daddy.Damn you're looking so fucking hot.
C:*chuckles*You like what you see right?
S:No,I fucking love what I see.

She was talking but she felt her head getting dizzy and her eyes closing.

C:What is it?Are you okay?
S:I don't know I  just felt sleepy suddenly,anyway I'll just go.

She stood up and was about to go but her body relaxed so he held her in his arms and layed her on the bed,under the covers and kissed her forehead.

C:I'm sorry my love I had to do that,I can't let you out your life in danger again for my sake I'll take care of this, this time.

He closed the door and locked it and went out of the house.He then called his two bodyguards.

C:Dom,Venn;you must guard her with your life and if anything happens call me.

"Yes sir"They replied and stood Infront of the door.

Meanwhile with Jeremy

He was waiting for her in the park,but suddenly someone covered his mouth with a handkerchief and he fainted.

Carl's Pov

I was waiting for my men to bring me that asshole as I was dealing with her aunt.

C:How dare you do that to my wife?

He spoke to her aunt who was tied to a chair and bruises all over her face and body.

Aunt:She was always after money just like us and she's a bitch who works as a slut in the club everyone knows that......

He then slapped her with his gun making her hand bleed.

C:I'm not the type of person who hits women but you're a hoe who slept with every rich man she sees to take their money and kill them.
You're the butch and don't you ever to bad mouth about my princess.

Then my men came with Jeremy they tied him to a column with his hands over his head.

C:well well let's get the party started.
Mr Jeremy,the biggest mother fucking bastard in this world.
Your punishment will be the best one ever.
Remember this guy....Brian.
J:what that fucking gay,what is he doing here?
C:He's here to satisfy you,he's here to pleasure you and to give you the best time of your life.You wanted to sleep with my wife when she didn't want to which means you almost raped my woman,let me show you the real feeling.Do your thing bibo(Brian's nickname).
And as for you Mrs.I ain't sparing you.

He took his gun and shot her head.He smirked and was about to go when he called his men.

C:When Brian finish kill Jeremy and clean this place I hate to see my cellar dirty especially with nasty people.

He went back home and took a shower then wore this....

And sat next to her on the bed.She started moving and then she wqoke up,she saw him next to her.She placed her hand on his face and smiled.

S:Why are you ways beautiful?.... Wait what time is it?
C:8:00pm
S:What?Oh no no no,my mom....what?
C:Eyy Eyy,calm down she's fine and she's safe.She's in the hospital getting her wounds treated.
S:What is she okay?
C:She's fine,don't worry too much.
S:Why did I sleep?Why am I still here,I should've met Jeremy....
C:I took care of him,don't worry.
S:Then what about my aunt she....
C:Calm down,I took care of them all.Ans your mom's good she'll get out tomorrow night,she just needs rest.
S:Thank you so much,you don't know how much I'm greatful for this.I owe you one..
C:You don't owe me anything babydoll,we are even now.Or maybe I still owe you a little bit.You sacrificed everything for me you almost sacrificed your body for me and that would be something that I would never forgive myself for if it happened.Yoi saved my little cousin's life and I saved your mom's and I'll always protect you from anything that can hurt you even if it was myself.
I love you so much my Queen.
S:*smiles*I love you too my sexy boy.
C:*smiles*I love when you call me that.Now come on put on a nice dress to celebrate and go to the club.
S:Sure,yes.Give me 10 minutes.

Time skip

5 min later

She came out wearing this....

His jaw dropped the floor and went straight to her and smashed his lips on hers directly.He then disconnected his lips from hers and connected their foreheads.

C:You're so fucking hot queeny.
S:Give me a remedy.
C:Why are you sick?
S:No I want to kiss you again.

She smirked as he smirked back at her and then smashed his lips on hers.

S:Uhhh,I love you so fucking much.

She said between the kiss.

                                         To be continued.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

236 1 20
"Just give up. He's mine." AJ hissed at me as I was on the mat. I know what was going to happen and I need to prevent it from happening. "You're craz...
35.8K 1.2K 31
Paige & Dean Ambrose hate each other, but what happens when they have a drunken night together and things get wild? Will they fall in love? How will...
267K 17.7K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
27.4K 378 35
She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything would be perfect after she joined The Sh...