peter parker x starks daughter

By maysbooksssss

peter parker had a special life he was your neighborhood Spider-Man who worked with tony stark and the avenge... More

Monday at Midtown High
the new avenger
broken rules
Broken Rules #2
i don't like this
so what now
same
Changes
clips
UNFAIR
pool party
Guests
"fake dating"
movie
How do you know when your in love?
Coffee Shop
Games
Big announcement
Night Time
1:30 AM
The Escape
Powers
Bad Dreams
Peter, I'm scared...
Silence
Peter's great idea
The Date
New mission
Future Plans
How could you ?
Prove It
Never in a million years
Night Night Sweetie
Sunshine State
Florida Beaches
Street Race
Car Crash
The First Time
Is this what's best for her?
The party after the party
Morning sickness
Test Time
Why is it always me
Coffee Sale
Are you trying to flirt with me kiddo?
The princess has arrived
Kitten. Chair. Now.
Kitten we need to talk
Fresh Starts
All Alone
Ringing
Where is he
Peter's gone
Crazy Theory
I know where Peter is
Peter, Oh my god!
Don't be weird
Only one way to know

Drinking contest with Thor

569 7 1
By maysbooksssss

Y/n POV

"Another one Thor get us another round please." I jumped up and down in my seat with nothing but pure excitement as I see Thor slowing down on his alcohol intake meanwhile I feel like I have just begun.

"Y/n I need a second, heavens where are you even putting all this liquid?"

"I don't know it feels good, it's rushing through my veins. You know what it's hot in here. Is it hot in here or is it me?" I asked as I quickly removed the white crewneck I had on. Leaving me in just a white bra and pants. I slowly slid down my seat and poked at my full belly, laughing at the size of it. It looks like I have a mini baby. Sober me would have never randomly removed my clothes in an eating environment... but sober me wasn't here. Present me thought it was a good idea so, I did it. 

"Oh my gosh Peter I am having a baby." I say while poking my stomach quicker and all over. Everyone at the table looked at me, too distracted with the dessert menu to notice anything I have done in the last five minutes.

"Holy fuck Y/n where the fuck did your shirt go? I need bleach. Billy can we have some bleach for the table?!!!" Aiden yelled while covering his eyes and I let out a large belly laugh due to the new stares he was getting from his outburst. I only stopped laughing when a long sleeve black shirt was slipped over my head, this one is much thinner then my crewneck. I rolled up the sleeves on the shirt since they were covering my hands and sniffed it. I don't know why but I was told by my gut to sniff the shirt and I did.

"Yeah this shirt smells yummy."

"Give my your jacket Y/n so I can make sure you don't forget it or get it dirty." Peter whispered beside me and I looked up at him with confusion on my face.

"I mean I just got the jacket but I guess if you have to have it back." I said reaching for the ends of the black shirt and beginning to pull it up before Peter's hands slammed on top of mine stopping my actions.

"No love your white one you just took off." He said with a pink blush spreading across his cheeks. I looked up at him still confused  before he sighed and reached over me to grab a white jacket off the corner of the table. Then after neatly folding it and sitting it beside him he reaches for the glass of water by my drinking cups.

"Drink the water." He said putting a bendy straw in it for me and handing it to me. I don't know where a colorful bendy straw would come from in this fancy place but I didn't bother to ask. I quickly took the glass from him and put it on the table shaking my head.

"No Peter tonight I only consume the goods." I said while crossing my arms over my chest. I see Aiden pinch the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh but right as he was about to say something Peter spoke up.

"This is the strongest stuff they have. I said "drink the water" because for a big boss drinker like you it should go down like water. Let's see I'll try some and then you try some and we will see who can hold the better face." Peter suggested as he reached for the cup again and I nodded quickly. I am always down for another drinking contest, I'm pretty sure Thor will tap out any second. Peter slowly lifted the cup up to his lips and took the smallest sip before he started coughing and chugging down some of his sweet tea.

"Oh this is going to be easy." I said taking the cup and downing the entire thing almost like a really big shot and then I slammed the cup on the table.

"How did it feel baby?" Peter asked fanning himself with a menu and I smiled at him.

"Went down like water you big baby."

"I will never be able to understand this. All I know is the task is complete and it looks like everyone is ready to go home." Aiden stated while standing up and pointing over to where everyone was retrieving their coats.

"No Peter I don't want to go home I like it here."

"We have to go love we can't stay in a-" Peter got cut off by a table close by us who was yelling at their waiter for bringing out the wrong dressing for their side salads. I look at the waiter who looked oddly familiar.

"Who are they yelling at?" I asked Thor who managed to get me to stand up beside him, I couldn't tell since I couldn't feel my legs.

"Our waiter Billy remember they've been rude to him since we got here." Thor stated disapprovingly and I shook my head. Billy brought us food and everything we needed quickly. From the parts of earlier that I remember he was nice, polite, and quick. There was no need for these people to be yelling at him in his place of work like this all because a mix up happened between him and the kitchen. Before thinking my legs begin to walk in the direction of the commotion.

"Y/n get back here. Oh my god what do we do?" I hear Aiden yell to Thor as I quickened my pace.

"Peter, Y/n is running away!" Thor shouted and I turned around for a second, just in time to see Peter whip his head around and focus on where I was and where I was going. By the time I turned back around  I had to stop myself from running right into Billy.

"Hi Billy, I just wanted to say we had a lovely evening with you as our server and the next time we come back I will be sure to ask for you. You were quick, positive, friendly, and patient with us and I'm sure you are just an overall great person inside and outside of this establishment." I said with my arm slung around his shoulder and patting his back a few times. The table has gone silent and Billy was as shocked by the words. I looked at the table in front of me and at all the people giving me disapproving looks. Not saying that it was normal for a drunk girl to walk up to a random table and praise a waiter for no reason, but they didn't need to look at me like that. "Are these people giving you a problem Billy?"

"No ma'am, we were just clearing up a mistake that I made and I was about to go fix it for them." He said politely while trying to put some distance between us, personal space wasn't in my vocabulary currently but I knew when to back up if someone seemed uncomfortable. However, I don't think it was my closeness that made Billy back up, it was more then likely the rest of the team behind me who had gathered to watch what I was doing. I hadn't noticed their presence but now there was no missing it. 

"Great well now that I have everyone's attention I would like to make an announcement please and thank you." I said loudly for most of the establishment to hear. 

"Wonderful we get to listen to another idiot mumble in front of us before we get to enjoy our food." The middle aged women who sat in the table in front of me said, if I remember correctly she was the one using the rudest of insults earlier. Aiden stepped forward as if he was about to go off on the woman but I lifted my hand up to prevent him. 

"Yes everyone, you all get to listen to this idiot mumble loudly so I am disturbing everyone's nights. Now where should this idiot start?" I asked rhetorically and after no one answered I looked back at Peter for confirmation on my next move. His single nod told me that whatever happened next he would have my back so, I jumped on to their table. Standing right in the middle of the long fancy table I began to walk up and down the table skillfully missing all the plates and items. Even when intoxicated dads stealth training still rang loudly in my head. 

"Maybe I should begin by explaining to the lesser intelligent folks in the room how physics works, or maybe calculus, or maybe we should get in a line and have a competition to see who can build a nuclear weapon the quickest without blowing themselves up. I thin-". My words were cut off by the same middle aged women who had spoken earlier and this time her patience seemed to be very thin with me. Like I cared. 

"Oh please little girl you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're too dumb looking to understand advanced math or nuclear warfare, so-" This time it was me cutting her off. 

"8 minutes and 34 seconds." I said quietly to her.

"If you are going to speak don't mumble, do you even know how to talk properly ?" 

"8 minutes and 34 seconds. Did you get it that time?" I asked and she gave me a confused look as well as everyone else at the table and looking at the commotion. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" The man seated next to her asked me. 

"It took me 8 minutes and 34 seconds to build a small version of a nuclear weapon. If I detonated it their would be roughly 15,000 deaths and many many more injuries. But here is the crazy thing, unlike some people I am not an absolute, horrid, selfish, disgusting person who enjoys seeing other people suffering." I spoke loudly directly towards the woman who was giving Billy the most issues now and everyone around us was silent. "However, do you want to know what this idiot believes in? Karma. Sometimes you have to take it into your own hands. Now back to my mass destruction weapon, that big bad scary boy. Let me pull up my calculator real quick." I said as I tapped my watch to wake up and activated F.R.I.D.A.Y. secretly scanning the woman's face my watch brought up all her private information including her home address and work. Considering I didn't know if she had kids at home or not I decided to use her business for the next and final blow. 

"After crunching a few quick numbers I decided you," I said while bending down in front of the women to be eye level with her, "will get to see my greatest creation so far. A new nuclear weapon, one that causes the slowest most painful death imaginable for the worse kind of people in the world." Honestly at this point it was all of the alcohol talking, this woman was being a bitch to a waiter she didn't murder a bunch of innocent families but she really ticked me off when I was in a good mood so I'm letting drunk y/n take over this situation. 

"That's crazy, you're ignorant if you think that you know nothing about my life or-" 

"Monday at 3pm, office building J on Elm Avenue, room 207 you will get your package." Was all I said to her as her face paled along with the mans (I assume is her husband) face besides her. She doesn't need to know that I didn't know her office location until 2 minutes ago all she needed to know was to treat people better. 

"So that will wrap this up." I said as I stood up and wiped imaginary dust off my shirt. 

"Now Billy I want you to stand up for yourself more don't let some rich snobby entitled person walk all over you. Next time get up her like I am and I don't know throw something at them." 

"Thank you ma'am but I can't afford to lose this job." He said with a slight smile on his face. I reached into my back pocket to get my wallet pulled out a card that had around 12 thousands dollars left on it from a previous mission and tossed him to it. Dad made us cards with a fixed amount of money on it for missions and when we were done if there was any left over we were suppose to give the cards back to him so he can transfer the money back to him and get rid of the cards but it wasn't gonna hurt anyone if I gave the card to him. 

"There you go enough money to take care of you for awhile and one more thing." I said turning back around to face the lady who looked between us with shock clearly written on her face. Bending down I picked up her salad and the dressing she was complaining about and looked between them. I poured the dressing into the bowl, mixed slightly and then dumped it on to her head. She screamed and stood up quickly throwing my off balance and causing me to stumble back on the table before Peter caught me. 

"Time to go?" 

"Yes Y/n time to go." He said with an amused tone and quickly took off after the rest of the team with me in his arms and a drunk Thor following shortly behind us. 

Authors Notes 

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please leave any comments, thoughts, and ideas but please be kind I literally can not take criticism at all without feeling horrible i don't even know bro. I am gonna put a little life update below if anyone is interested I know most people aren't interested and that's fine I just like having a little talk show. 

Life Update 

I'm a senior y'all. That's crazy to me because I started this book when I was in the late 7th or early 8th grade. This book and y'all have truly grown with me and thank you for that. I am about to be an aunt any day now. I am not homeless anymore and I am doing okay. I have a great boyfriend now who is the best person ever. I started more college classes on top of my IB classes and I am about to get another job. Things are changing and I am ready for whatever comes next. Feeling a little motivational rn thats weird so yall have a good day and i love each and everyone of yall!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.7K 18
Reader × Peter Parker, best friends for life takes a quick turn.
14.1K 313 15
You are the famous Tony Starks daughter. When you go to school for the first time, you meet a boy. Little did you know that boy was none other then...
156K 5.5K 50
Peter Parker is left wondering why his Stark internship can't be what people believe it is. He begins to work alongside Tony as tensions arise in Pet...
23.4K 724 37
You are a 16 year old girl and your fairly popular at your school....that's only because your a Stark. Yes the famous Tony Stark is your father. Aft...