The Adopted Daughter of The G...

By Idontcare552

Luna Clara Robin is a high school girl who loves just about everything. From reading to writing to playing wi... More

Introduction
Later
The Next Week
Wow. Just wow.
What!?
First Tour
The Rest of that day
Later on
How could you do this?
I miss my home
Sleepovers
This Should Be Fun
Adoption Process
Sometimes I wonder Why I'm Friends with You
What Have I Gotten Myself Into?
No Longer an Orphan Kid
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?
Untitled Part 18
Always Prepared
Landing
Grandparents
Celebrity Watch List
Christmas Part One
Christmas Part Two
Christmas Part Three
Untitled Part 26
New Classes and First Day Back
Doctor Shaun Murphy Reports on Duty
Absent?
Hospitals
Untitled Part 32
Short Chapter
Slight Angst
Leaving
Angst and Attacks
Award Shows
I'm Back
Critics' Choice Awards
Sigh
Final Exams Day One
Final Exams Day Two
New Kid
New Kid Part 2
Sacoglossan Sea Slugs and Birthdays Part One
Birthdays Part 2

Jealousy

56 0 0
By Idontcare552

"I assigned your parents for today. It's up on the board for you to look at," the Home Ec. teacher announced.

Zach and Clara got up to look at the board. They weren't partnered up. Clara had a partner named Hayley and Zach had a partner named Ryan.

Zach was a little disappointed but it was fine. He couldn't always expect to be partnered up with Clara, even though Zara (Still figuring out the ship name) were the power couple of the world in his mind.

Zach recognized Hayley. She always baked desserts and asked people if they wanted some. Clara always told her yes. 

Clara sat over by Hayley and Ryan sat by Zach. Zach ended up doing most of the work while Ryan talked about his lacrosse or football match, Zach really wasn't paying attention. He soon heard laughter and saw Clara laughing very loudly.

Hayley whispered something in Clara's ear. Clara's face turned bright red, from blushing. Zach didn't mean to be jealous. I mean, this was his girlfriend who he trusted.

Hayley trailing her fingers along Clara's arm is what kind of set him off. He got up to walk to the front and on the way, he kissed Clara's cheek. Clara looked at him and he smirked at her.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, he's nice. A little OVERLY DRAMATIC but nice."

"Hmmph."

Zach rolled his eyes at Clara. Clara and Hayley turned in their slide project to the Google Classroom. Clara went and got her stuff together since there was only three more minutes of class.

"Your jealousy is showing," Clara whispered to Zach.

"Can't help it," Zach told her. "By the way, what did you whisper to you?"

"That I have big tits."

Zach, who was drinking from his water bottle, choked. "What?"

"You heard me."

"I-I-I mean, um, she's not wrong. Um, do women usually talk about these things with each other?"

"Not from my experience. That's why I turned red. I'm not used to it from anybody really."

Zach threw an arm over her shoulder as they both stood up to leave the class. Clara laughed at him. He even threw a kiss in there whenever Hayley looked at them. Clara smacked his arm.

"Stop being so jealous," she teased. "You know I only have eyes for you."

"That's a lie. Do I need to bring up the list of famous people that you're attracted to?" Zach joked.

"Oh, fuck, I remember that list," Clara said, embarrassed. "Wasn't Freddie Highmore on the top of it?"

"Followed by Misha Collins, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jensen Ackles, and Noel Fisher."

Clara covered her face with her hands. She laughed off her embarrassment. "I also remember the list you created, Zachary."

"We do not need to talk about that."

"Oh, I think we do."

Logan walked up to them in the hallway. "What are we talking about here?"

"Zach's list of celebrities."

"Hey," Logan started, "Wasn't Scarlett Johansson and Zendaya on the top of that list?"

Clara and Logan were laughing. It was like that wolf meme where two of the wolves are laughing and the other looks annoyed.

"I'll see you guys, later," Clara called as she blew a kiss to both of them. Zach was smiling so big.

"Oh, no. I see what's happening here."

"What are you talking about, you big oaf?"

"You, my friend, are in deep," Logan commented.

"Deep in what?"

"In love."

Zach laughed at that. "No, I'm not."

"And I'm the Tenth Doctor."

"That explains why you're so old."

Clara walked into U.S. History and sat her bag next to her desk. Bailey's stuff was there, but he wasn't. 

Clara brushed it off for maybe five minutes before she asked to go to the bathroom. Clara just had this really bad feeling. She texted Bailey.

Where are you? -Platonic Soulmate 1

Clara walked and waited for a reply. She saw the three dots appear and then disappear to then reappear.

Bathroom. No one's in here. The last stall -Bails

On my way- Platonic Soulmate 1

Clara looked all around her before walking into the boys' restroom. It felt weird to Clara, like she was breaking five rules at once.

Clara heard a choked cry. 

"Bails, are you in here?" she whisper-yelled.

"In here."

She walked to the last stall and Bailey unlocked it. His face was wet from tears and his face was slightly puffy from crying.

"Oh, Bailey."

Clara locked the door behind her and wrapped her arms around Bailey. He broke down and cried into her shoulder.

"I c-can't do i-it," Bailey stuttered. "Everything's s-so t-terrifying. I-I feel like I-I'm going t-t-to f-fail. P-people always expect b-big th-things from me, C-Clara. I-I can't do i-i-it."

"Then, don't, Bailey. Don't listen to people. Focus on yourself. I'll go along with you if you need me."

They slunk against the wall, hitting the floor with a thud. Clara held Bailey. He cried into her chest. She didn't question it nor tell him to stop. 

"Hey," Clara said. "Deep breaths. Tell me two things you can see."

"U-Um, your shirt a-and the ceiling."

"Two things you can hear."

"W-Water and my h-heart beating in my ears."

"Two things you can touch."

"My phone and y-your hand. I-It's soft b-by the way."

Clara giggled. "How about two things you can taste?"

"C-Can I say the floor?"

"Eww, gross!" Clara laughed.

"Mint because I ate an Icebreaker and-"

Bailey licked his hand.

"Apparently, soap."

Clara rolled her eyes.

"Lastly, two things you can smell."

Bailey thought about it.

"Are you wearing Japanese Cherry Blossom?"

"Yes.

"Then, your perfume and my cologne."

They sat there together with Bailey's head on Clara's shoulder. "How d'you feel, Bails?"

"Better. Thank you."

"It's nothing. It's what a platonic soulmate is for," Clara stated. "We should get back to class. Mrs. Johnson's probably freaking out."

Bailey stood up first and held out his hand. "Come with me if you want to live."

Clara grabbed his hand and stood up. They walked together back to the classroom.

"I'm going to walk in first and then you walk in," Bailey said.

"Okay."

Bailey walked in and she heard Bailey say "I'm back, from outer space." Clara then walked in after him. She silently went back to her seat. Bailey squeezed her hand when she sat down.

"OOOO," was heard. 

"Aw, grow up guys," Bailey said. "you should save it for when we take our pants off."

(Yes, I quoted Misha Collins. Sorry, not sorry:) )

They were just talking about Jamestown. Clara wrote her notes down and Bailey was writing on Clara's arm. 

*Time skip brought to you by Freddie's ability to not look like he's thirty*

"Isn't your dad supposed to have been here by now?" Zach questioned.

"Yeah, it's weird. I haven't gotten a text or anything."

Five minutes later, Clara got a short text.

Sorry, this is short notice but I've got an emergency business call. They need me in Vancouver immediately. You'll be staying with your mom this week. Love you, Clara. -Fredmeister

"Oh, um, apparently my mom's coming to get me," Clara said. "Work emergency."

"Okay."

They engaged in small talk. Logan apparently won a game of Giant Jenga in math. It toppled onto Zach, which wasn't fun on his part. They also played Mafia and Zach almost won, but his poker face was pretty bad so they guessed him and he had to expose himself.

"Hey, that's my mom's car," Clara told him. "I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Bye, Clara. Good luck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.8K 159
A 13 year old actress is added to the set of station 19. She's great at playing her role but what happens when Danielle starts to see through her act.
469 22 24
An alpha finding his Luna best thing ever right. Well what if The Luna isn't the human everyone thinks she is And what if she actually knows about...
39.8K 956 34
Katie was adopted by Connor Franta. He has shown her what a father is supposed to do for his child. She has even found love with no other than, Trevo...
I am home By Lulu

Fanfiction

70.3K 1.6K 42
After several failed attempts to have a child, Maya and Carina slowly gave up on it. But when Scarlett, a kid in foster care, makes an impression on...