๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

By lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... More

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ

1.8K 68 115
By lyneysmagicwand_

a/n : little more sexual content there but no penetration, don't worry

(Y/N) WAS JUST HUGGING TAKASHI LAYING HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE WAS SOFTLY rubbing her back. It was comforting to the both of them. (y/n) felt safe in his arms and the guy felt the same way. And they also felt like the other was safe with them. (y/n) then slowly decides to turn her head to face the boy's neck and places a soft kiss on it. It tickles the boy a bit, but he was blushing.

While chuckling, the lilac haired says "What was that for?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you" the (h/c) haired girl said smiling. 

"Mhm, kiss my lips then"

"Nah, you don't deserve it"

"What?! Then who does?"

"Mhm..." (y/n) said quietly. She wanted to tease him, but she didn't know what to answer. 

"Don't tell me it's Baji that you're thinking about"

"No! He's like my brother"

"Then who is it?"

"Your ass" the girl backed off to look at her boyfriend then smirked.

Takashi rolled his eyes amused and chuckle. He sighed but then realized something. What she said sounded very wrong, so he turned red. (y/n) realizing from her boyfriend's blush of how wrong her words sounded quickly shook her head.

"That's not what I meant by that!" the girl said waving her hand in front of his face embarrassed not only in denial but also wanting to hide her own blush.

"Even if it was I wouldn't mind" the lilac haired said putting down the girl's hands.

The girl turned redder than she already was and got speechless. An "I-" was the only thing she could let out of her mouth. 

"I'm joking calm down"

"Oh"

The boy realizing how disappointed his girlfriend got at this said "Well- not really but you know"

"Oh" she said with a more excited tone.

Takashi chuckled at his girlfriends little reactions then smiled. "What could I ever do if I never met you?"

"I don't know? Meet someone else and marry them?"

"I could never. You're my one and only (y/n), no one could ever replace you" the lilac haired said placing his hand's on his girlfriend's cheeks.

"You're my one and only too Taka-chan" (y/n) said placing her hand on the boy's cheeks. She leaned over to place her lips on his. The boy kissed her back smiling a bit. Every time they kissed, he wished it could last forever, but he knew that he sadly couldn't do that, so he took the time to enjoy every second of their kisses.

After a few second, (y/n) backed off to place her forehead on Takashi's. She closely stared in the boy's lavender eyes with a dreamy look. The lilac haired did the same. He found (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes the prettiest he ever seen. He'd even say they were his favorite color.

"(y/n)" the boy then started with a serious tone.

Without backing off, the girl says "Yes?"

"Um... this might sound like a weird question but... do you feel comfortable at school?"

"Uh... I guess? Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel like there's something bothering you. You know you can always comfort to me about anything bad that happens to you right?"

"Yeah of course. That's what you're here for" the girl said smiling.

"So there's nothing?"

"Nuh uh"

"You're sure?"

"Mhm" the girl said leaning in for a kiss.

"Alright then" the guy said as he pressed his lips on the girl's.

The girl slid her tongue in the guy's mouth and twirled it around his tongue. Takashi first got shocked, but then did the same. (y/n) boldly decided to slowly run her hand towards the guy's lap and rub his hips. The guy's eyes widened in she shock as he stopped moving gulping. He just know what was going to happen if she went farther, but he wasn't gonna say no to it.

(y/n) slowly backed off to whisper under her breathe "You good with this?"

"I'm good with anything when it comes to you" the boy said smiling.

"Alright then" she said sitting up closer to him. She could feel his dick against her hips since he was having a boner. It provoked the guy to help and start to breathe heavily. 

"(y/n) don't do this" Takashi said biting his lips.

"But you just said I could do anything..." the girl said with a sad tone. Even though, she backed off a bit respecting his choice.

The guy shook his head then said "That's not what I meant... I meant like- keep doing it but- don't overdo it, I won't be able to handle it..." as he wrapped his arm around the girl's hips to pull her closer to him.

"Is your door locked?" the girl asked looking at the door.

"Mhm"

"Alright, because this is not something to be seen in the eyes of children..."

"Oh please don't say shit like that, I'll lose it"

"Awe, can't handle a simple flirting. How will you handle this then?" the girl said placing her hand on his dick.

The guy's eyes widened as he gulped. "I-"

"I was only joking" the girl said chuckling as she took her hand off.

"Oh"

"Yeah dumb fuck"

"That's mean"

"I don't care"

"Rude"

"Could careless"

The guy slowly ran his hands under the girl's top running it up and more up saying "Oh yeah? Don't say things you're gonna regret"

"Don't try to act so dominant when we all know you're submissive and breadable" the girl said as she slowly pulled up her t-shirt along with the lilac haired.

"Oh really? You think I'm a bottom?"

"I don't think so. I know it. I'm stating simple facts"

"Alright then, top me then mommy" the lilac haired whispered in the girl's ears.

(y/n) wasn't expecting that, so her eyes widened. She felt her cheeks heating up as she gulped. She then snapped out of her thoughts and said "Anything you say then love" the girl said leaning in to kiss the guy's neck.

"Going on for hickeys uh?"

"Mhm" the girl said sucking his collar bone.

"Fuck you're good at this" the guy said while groaning.

"Anything to please you Takashi" the girl said as she kept up with her neck kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 379 11
in which hitoka nishimiya is learning how to be free and takashi mitsuya is with her every step of the way. takashi mitsuya x fem!oc short story TOK...
61.3K 1.9K 34
Y/n was nearly attacked by a biker gang until a certain silver haired delinquent came to her rescue. Now she attends the silver delinquent's school...
2K 89 15
Takashi mitsuya x reader Will contain anime/manga spoilers. I don't own Tokyo revengers!! The plot is a bit changed and I only added y/n and extra ch...
4.4K 163 16
"แถœแตƒโฟ'แต— โฑ สฒแต˜หขแต— แต‡แต‰ หขแต‰หกแถ โฑหขสฐ แถ แต’สณ แต’โฟแถœแต‰, แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ?" @๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐”๐”๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ถ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ้€ฃใ‚Œๅธฐใฃใฆใใ ใ•ใ„ โ†ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ง...