Submit (ManxMan) (Bdsm)

By -carmin

Nuri's life turns upside down one day at work when a gun gets pointed to his boss' head. He's thrown into the... More

00
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Note/News
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Forever Yours (Madan's Love Story)
Announcement

8.

43.2K 1.2K 509
By -carmin

We had not even done much and yet that was one of the best nights of my life.

I was still on Zavien's lap and he was softly rubbing my back, whispering praises in my ears. It made me feel good, it made me feel very happy, weightless and it was only being in his arms that was grounding me.

It took a while for me to get myself together and when I did, I pulled back a little so I could stare at Zavien. Ever since we have met, we have not been  this close. I did not have the permission to look at his face like this, for as long as I wanted.

His velvet dark hair, his dark brows, his dark eyes, the perfectly shaped nose, the shape of his lips, his stubble, his cheekbones. He looked so handsome that I almost felt like he was not real. There was no way a man this handsome was created. Yet, here he was and I was sitting on his lap. He smelt really good too, like cologne and something else, something like spice. He smelt yummy.

But that aside, we had to talk.

"You sent me two contracts."

"One for your employment and the other is a sample of a BDSM contract because I do want you to be my sub." Zavien said, maintaining eye contact with me. "I really like this back and forth we have going on but enough is enough. If you don't want to, you can let me know in two days."

I still wanted to think about it. Just because I've had his huge cock in my mouth and had a fucking wonderful orgasm, does not mean I should let that cloud my judgment.

"I'll let you know." was my response to him.

"That is all I ask."

We stayed that way for a couple more hours and Zavien asked about what we had done, if there was something that I did  not like. I made sure to tell him I was fine with everything we did. Then I got off his lap. We walked out of the room with Zavien's hand on the small of my back. He asked about my day and I told him all about it.

On the elevator back down, I leaned into his touch, mentally sighing at how warm and safe it felt which was absolute balderdash because Zavien was a mob boss.

"I am heading home."

"Let me drive you." Zavien asked and I looked up at him. I really wanted to spend more time with him but what if I give in to temptation and invite him into my place and we do the nasty. "You have my word that I will not enter your apartment tonight or ever, until you tell me to." he said and I blinked at him. If there was anything movies have taught me, it's that, for someone like Zavien, their word is their bond. More than a promise. It was extremely important to them.

"Yes, you can drive me home." I said and Zavien smiled at me.

We made our way out of the club and took his keys from the valet. He walks over to one of the sexiest cars I had ever seen and pulls open the door for me so I could get in. And then shut it once I was seated.

I had nearly creamed myself tonight when I saw Zavien at the club. His outfit, the way he stalked towards me like he was a predator and I was the thing he wanted to get his hands on, the power he exudes and how heartbreakingly handsome he looked. And he had come right to me, pulling me into his arms like a scene out of my dream.

Zavien asked for my address and I gave it to him. This was not what I had been expecting when I decided to go out instead of overthink with the contracts. There was a two percent chance that I might have fantasized about bumping into Zavien at the club but that was just a fantasy. I was not really expecting him to show.

And he had been right.

This dance between him and I. . . it gave a taste as to what would have happened between us and so far, it has felt so good. So I should really make a decision. It does not take us time to get to my apartment. He pulled into the parking lot on the side of the building and turned off the car. For some reason, I did not want to get out of the car, I just wanted a little more time with him.

"Darling, you're home." Zavien said and I nodded.

"Good night, Nuri." he said, leaning over just a little so he could press a kiss to my cheek. My breath hitch and just when he  was about to pull back, I turned my head to the side and brushed my lips against his.

Zavien stills and so did I. I. panicked, just a little bit. What if I had taken it too far? What if Zavien has changed his mind already. But before I could spiral down the panic hole, Zavien reached up, cupping my face with his hands and kissed me.

I held my breath as we kissed, the simple brushing of our lips was electric and sent tingles down my spine. I wanted more. Needed more. So when Zavien licks at the seam of my lips, I part them and let him in. I let out a loud moan when his tongue meets mine as he licks into my mouth. He kissed so well and tasted so good. Like whiskey and something sweet.

I pulled back after a while for the needed oxygen. I was panting and I was very sure my hair was wrecked. I could feel the heat on my cheeks and on my chest and I did not need to look into a mirror to know that I was flushed.

Zavien trailed a finger along my mouth, his thumb pulling down my bottom lip.

"You taste better than I imagined, Nuri." Zavien said as he pulls his hand away from my face. I almost pouted at the loss. I wondered what he thought I had tasted like. It made me excited to know he had been thinking of me, he had been fantasizing about me.

"You should probably go in before I give in to temptation and fuck you against the hood of this car." Zavien said and I raised my bow at that.

"You say this like it's a threat."

"No, darling, no. It's a promise that I intend to keep but not tonight." Zavien said before pushing open his car door and getting out of the car. He walks over to my side of the car and pulls open the door for me. Such a gentleman.

His words kept ringing in my ears and I remember what he had said about pulling me over his lap if I ever cussed in front of him again and I was getting excited. Maybe. . . just maybe.

Zavien walks me over to the front doors of the apartment building but he does not take a step into it. I smile shyly at him before wishing him good night. I quickly made my way into the building and headed for my apartment door.  I had seen Zavien this morning and again tonight. Both times he had told me I had two days to think about his offer.

And that was what I was going to do.

I let out a happy sigh when I got into my apartment and locked the door behind me. The contracts were still on the table but I paid them no mind. I pulled off my clothes on the way to my room, chucking them into the laundry bag before going into the bathroom. I took a thorough shower and pulled on pajama pants and an oversized shirt.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out a cup of parfait and grabbed a spoon before heading to the sitting room. I flipped on my tv, scrolling through my netflix and then hitting play on the New Girl. Something funny to watch to end what seemed like the perfect day, now that I think about it.

It had been a long while since I have had a dom and there were kinks I liked, kinks that I might want to try and it made me excited just thinking about doing them with Zavien. I didn't have the courage to look over his limits, both hard and soft.

Now that I was thinking about it, I really wanted to know what he likes and if they align with mine. I slid to the ground and pulled the bdsm contract towards me. I flipped over to the part where he talked about what he liked.

The first thing he mentioned was Pet Play and I distinctly remember the pair of kitten ears I had kept at the very back of my closet. We match on this.

He went on to highlight gagging, impact play, shibari, masochism, sensory deprivation, cross dressing in a partner, water sports, voyeurism, whipping, wax play, bondage, sensation play, humiliation play, biting, breath play, chastity, collaring, CNB torture, assworship, lingerie for subs, pictures/erotic photos, spitting, edging, facesitting,flogging, ice play, knife play, orgasm denial, corset on sub, branding, orgasm torture, sounding, spanking.

While being shy, I had picked up my pen and had written hand fetish, not just for fingering, or handjobs or any other sexy thing but also for mundane tasks. I also really liked role playing. Cross dressing was not something I have tried but I do not think I would like it, to be honest. I also put down my requirement limits, like I would want lots of aftercare after flogging or whipping.

My hard limits were dirty sex, like in dirt or mud. Enemas were a no. Wrestling, tickling, heights, piercing or tattoos..

Spandex were soft limits for me as well. So was branding. We would probably have to talk about it.

It seemed like Mr. Amante was a man of many kinks and likes but they surprisingly mesh well with mine. It was interesting thinking about these scenes with such a handsome man. Just sucking his dick with my hands behind my back had been amazing, so the other scenes would be out of this world.

I found myself filling out the contract, circling each kink and writing more requirements if I was going to engage in them. It took me a while to fill it in and by the time I was done, I let out a yawn and up from the ground, turning off the lights on my way to bed. Once my head touched the pillow, I was out like a light.

-

The next time I opened my eyes, the sun was high up in the sky, rays of sunlight aimed right at my face, I had forgotten to shut the curtains before going to bed. I stretched a bit as I got out of bed and began getting ready for the day.

An hour later, I showered and changed into navy blue sweatpants and a matching shirt. I had eaten breakfast and was now lying down on the couch, scrolling through twitter and reading news updates.

I swiped out of the app and opened my browser, typing in Zavien Amante, my jaw dropping when I saw the search results. Not one thing was mentioned about him being a mob boss. Instead there were old articles praising him for not following in his father and grandfather's footsteps. Apparently he had given up the life of crime, turned in his ill-gained money to the police as well as a long list of people who had carried out crimes in the society. There were also articles about CEO Zavien Amante and his five star resort.

He looked like an everyday CEO.

But I had seen parts of him that it seemed no one outside the family knew of. He was extra careful and apparently, it paid off. He had two sources of high income, no wonder he was able to buy a castle. He had managed to clean up his name and reputation, make a new name for himself and still manage his crime family.

A smart cookie, he is.

I decided to check out images and licked my lips when they loaded. There were a lot of pictures of Zavien in suits and he looked so ruggedly handsome, glaring at the cameras like they were the bane of his existence. However, through the photos, you could see the sharp cut of his cheekbones and it was so . . . ugh, what word should I use. Someone help me.

I could just imagine him shirtless and standing over me while I kneel at his feet.

Oh. . .

No . . . not going to think about it.

I had just closed my browser when a message popped up o screen.

Mads: Are you free for lunch? 

To Mads: yuppp! What are we having?

From Mads: I know a place where they serves the best chocolate tart with caramel

To Mads: you had me at chocolate.

Madan tells me he'll pick me up at eleven thirty, giving me enough time to get ready but I remain on the couch, opting to either throw on a grey hoodie on my way out or grab a brown toned tartan jacket. It wouldn't match but who cares. I was not a fashion icon.

I listened to music as I waited for Madan, my legs raised in the air as I swung them back and forth to the song playing. Once I got the text from Madan, saying he was outside, I grabbed the brown jacket and stuffed my feet into sneakers before making my way out of the apartment, making sure it was locked before heading out.

Madan was  waiting outside in the black SUV, making me wonder if this was his own personal car and not something that belonged to the family. I hopped into the car, sliding on the seat belt.

"Somehow you manage to make what you're wearing look good." Madan said in greeting and I glared at him.

"You could have just said hello, and asked how I spent my morning. You do not have to be a jerk." I said, still glaring at the man. Madan was in a black button up tucked into black chinos and black sneakers.

"At least I do not look like an extra from The Matrix." I sassed, rolling my eyes at Madan.

"That's actually my favorite movie." Madan said and I fought the urge to huff and stick my tongue out at him. Instead, I reached for his radio, fiddling with it until it settled on As It Was by Harry Styles and I sang along. Madan joined halfway through.

True to his word, the restaurant Madan took us to serve an amazing chocolate tart with caramel drizzle. It melted on my tongue and became my new favourite thing.

"So . . . " Madan starts and I raise my brow at him.

"So . . . "

"A little birdie told the girls and I that Zavien disappeared with you last night. Have you finally let him. . . do you?" Madan asked and I honked out a loud laugh. It was the awkward way he had said the do you and just could not believe it was the same man who had whipped out a gun and shot at three other men in my presence.

"If I say it's none of your business?"

"I'd call bullshit." Madan said as he took a sip of his black as midnight coffee. He was right, I wanted to talk to someone about it. And I did end up talking to Madan about dancing with Zavien but I did not give details about what we had done.

"He's the best kisser ever." I said and Madan, the grown man, stuck his tongue out in disgust. The dramatic boy.

"Ew, Zav is basically like my elder brother. No more details." Madan said before taking another sip of his coffee.

"What about you? Are you dating anyone?" I asked as I cut a slice of my tart and pushed it into my mouth.

"Not really. I have not met someone who is okay with what I do. But I do have this casual meeting with Anton, the guy who owns the club you were at last night and the little birdie who told us Zav disappeared with you." Madan said and I hummed. Of course, Zavien had not been the one to tell them.

"Your person will come."

Madan just hummed. "So. . . what are your plans for next week? We should have lunch together again." Madan asked.

"How about you text me and I'll let you know if I'm available." I replied. I would probably start working as Zavien's accountant next week and did not know what my schedule would look like until I actually started.

Madan and I stayed in the restaurant, talking and catching up. It was very nice and we should really do it again. It was fun having a friend. He makes them pack me up three extra chocolate tarts and some cheesecake and then he takes me home.

"Before you go, can I hand over something for you to give to Zavien?" I asked as I unbuckled the seat belt.

"Of course."

I rushed into the building and grabbed the envelopes containing the contracts, one signed and one filled in. I handed them to Madan who waved at me before driving away. Once I was back in my apartment, I fell onto the couch, phone in my hand as I pulled up the contact I had saved yesterday.

To Zavien A: I have filled in both contracts, sir.

Love these twooooooo!!!

What did you think?

Leave a feedback!

(To read what happens next and more, you can subscribe to my Patreon account. The link can be found on my page, message board, or you can message me privately ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 6K 29
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
1.5M 73K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
921K 21.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...