SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER 28

122 11 2
By LittleRedHen_

A/n: Okay so AHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA na meet na ni Jk si Yoongi. Masyado nang humahaba yung story. Wala namang ka sense sense haist. Okay seryoso na. Tatapusin ko na talaga tong story na ito. Actually tapos na talaga 'to eh hays. Meron na'tong summary kaya lang ang hirap nya iform into chapters basta ganun. Hala basta HAHAHAHAHAH anyway thank you for reading this story!! Mwah😚💗

-

So yes, I've met my long distance hyung who I thought was living in Paris but actually in hell. I've already digested the reality and embarked in my mind that this is possible and apparently happening. Well, it is really possible to happen since devils like Jimin needs a human gate like Yoongi hyung in order to go back in hell, just like my and V's relationship.

But, Yoongi hyung isn't serving Jimin, like how I serve V. I can't help but roll my eyes at that whenever it would pass my thoughts. Jimin and Yoongi hyung happened to meet even before Yoongi hyung discovered that he is Jimin's gate. They had a mutual feeling of affection towards each other. Something that my hyung of a traitor never speaks to us back at home.

The two of them confessed to each other and decided to live in here. Yes, Yoongi hyung flying to Paris and immigrating there is just an excuse for him to be with his love of life. And I understand why he never mention to us the real reason why he's going to leave. I together with Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, and Jin hyung will never believe if he says he's going to live in hell and marry a devil.

But that's no use now since I suffered the same situation. Now both me and Yoongi hyung is stuck in here. But he is happy while me, it's complicated. I wouldn't be here if my life is safe in my world. Sigh. If only there were no devils who hunts me down and unalive me, I won't enter this place yet if I didn't met V, then I will never meet Yoongi hyung again. Maybe a lot of people are right when they told me that everything happens for a reason.

Skipping the drama, I am currently inside the library filling my brain system with words and knowledge about this place. I've read a lot now but there is not a single book who has information about a forbidden place in the castle stuffed in it. Also, nothing in here talks about me and my mother. In short, I think no one knows about Satan's family. That's weird. But I brush it off my brain as usual, maybe my father hid it on purpose.

In the process of feeding my hungry brain with abundant information, I met a she-devil who, I suppose, is at the same age as me. The moment she enter the big doors of the library and our eyes met, the excitement rushed through my body like adrenaline. I don't know why I'm feeling giddy and sad at the same time. Looking at her, it feels like I am finally reunited with a missing member of my family, and this is my long awaited moment, to finally see her again after such a long time that we are apart. I don't know how and why I'm feeling this towards someone I just met but my heart is tightening just by staring at her. It hurts..for some reason.

I didn't even notice my tears flowing down my cheeks until the salty liquid reached my lips and I tasted it. "Eclipsa.." it took me a second before I finally realized what I just muttered. With widened eyes, I covered my mouth. Shit! That isn't a human language! Yet I manage to pronounce it. Eclipsa. Eclipsa is her name. I know it but how?

"Come on let's play—"

My eyes shot wider and all of the hair on my body stick up after hearing that voice. It's a coming from a little girl. I look around in the library like a crazy man having hallucinations, just to find where the girl is but nothing. I saw no one but me, the librarian, and the mysterious she-devil.

"Jeongguk! Let's go—"

There it is again. It's bombarding my ears like a speaker on full volume. I can't help but cover my ears and close my eyes tightly. I'm aware that the people inside the library are now eyeing me as if I'm losing my mind.

"I can't. Mother will scold me.."  come a voice of another child. This time it's a boy. My eyes flung open once I heard that. I'm familiar with that voice. It's mine, back when I was young.

There, in front of me, the scene unfold and I'm not sure if my eyes are blessed or not. The voice of a young girl is coming from this beautiful she-devil in front of me. Her good looks is already noticeable even though she's still in her early age. And apparently, she's pulling a human boy out of a room. Wait, that's me. That's...really me.

"I told you!!" The little girl yelled and stomped her feet on the ground accompanied with a roll of eyes. She seems to be running out of patience. I chuckled at the cuteness of this scene not caring anymore how I'm witnessing this. "Royal Auntie said it's fine to play!" She bickered with the little me.

"But Mother's not here! She's with Father on a trip! How can you do that!?" I laughed because of what the little me said. It looks like this little girl is lying and trying to get me in trouble. She stopped pulling for a second and I can tell she's trying to figure out how this will end in her favor. Oh she's a devil indeed.

After a while of thinking, she finally let go of the young boy then stood up proudly. She has both of her hand on each of her side. The boy, me, stood properly and sighed in relief once she let go. Yeah, this is really me. "Mother told Royal Auntie.." the little stubborn girl said, it's clearly a lie. I let out a chuckle. Ain't she smart?

"Really? Is it really okay to play? Mother said don't go too far. Can we just play in my room." The little me pleaded, hiding behind the door of what seems to be my room. A room I once saw before. I squinted my eyes trying to remember where I've seen it. Then it hit me harder than a rock. That's the room in the forbidden part of the castle! Wait, why is that my room? Ain't that forbidden? Damn, this just go weirder to weirdest!

"Your room is boring, jeongguk! Let's play somewhere else!" Said the girl while repeatedly rolling her eyes. She never fails to amuse me. Even at her age she's already bossy.

The little me inside the room, look back, contemplating wether to come with this bossy little devil or not. Nevertheless, he opened the door wider which made the impatient female to smile widest. I shook my head. Sigh. Yes, this is clearly me. Easy to fool!

"Yey!" The girl jumped and hugged me out of excitement because she really ended the argument in her favor.

We sighed. And 'we' means me and the little me. Literal little me. Not my groin! Some of you might think that. Moving on, I was caught off guard because of that. So to sigh is my hobby since I'm small huh.

"But, listen Eclipsa, okay? When Mother and Father come home, you have to tell them you asked me to play with you, okay? I don't want to be scolded.." I hung my head low, having the sad look on my face. There I am again! I speak a devil's name with my own mouth, something that V told me human can't pronounce! The look I'm giving seems to penetrate 'Eclipsa' girl's heart seeing how a guilty look flashed on her face.

Eclipsa circled her arm on my back and rubbed it up and down. "Don't worry, Jeongguk. I'm your cousin, it's okay to play with me. And, of course! I'll tell Royal Uncle and Royal Auntie that I asked you to play, okay?" She bended down and put her face under mine. Only inches away, she then gave me a reassuring smile. And of course, I fell for it and smiled as well. Both of them, me and the girl named Eclipsa exited the hall, hand in hand and hopping happily.

Cousin.

Right! Eclipsa! She's my cousin! We grew up together. She's older than me but only by a month. We were always together when we were kids. And Eclipsa and I used to be scolded oftentimes by our Mothers because we wander around the kingdom too far most of the time. She always drag me with her and we stick with each other like glue. I wonder why we fell apart and I ended up in the human's world.

The scene distorted once the little me and Eclipsa is nowhere in sight. It swirl in front of me like a paint that you stir. Looking at it caused me migraine so i closed my eyes once more. When I opened them again, I'm back in the library.

"H...y! H....ey! Wake up!..." A voice coming from afar reached my ears. It was muffled at first until it slowly become clear and I'm able to hear the words fully. "Can you hear me? Hey!"

I want to answer her question but I can't bring my self to speak. All I can do is  stare at this girl in front of me. She's the girl in that piece of memory I just had. She's my cousin. Does she remember me? A hard slap on my cheek answered the question I'm thinking. I was so shock it took me time for my mind to load and process again. Did I just got slap? I'm just laying there on the floor as if my time  stopped and I'm stuck. My hand manage to move, reaching for my bruised and red cheek.

"W-Why would you do...that.." I'm hurt, clearly. My eyes is fixed on the certain girl who brought the pain in my cheek. Staring at her as if I'm going to cry.

"Because you're staring too much yet you're not answering my question, you idiot!" She rolled her eyes and huffed. My eyes are following her movements. She didn't even help me stood up! How cruel my cousin is!

I let out a sigh and cover my eyes because I feel like my tears are trying to escape. "You really haven't changed one bit, Eclipsa.." it became so hard for me to contain my tears so I let it all out. It doesn't matter anymore if I look stupid crying so suddenly. I don't even care if she laughs at me right now.

"What do you mean?" She confusedly asked.

I got up and wiped my tears and snot. Then sat up on the floor. "It's me, Eclipsa... I'm your idiot cousin.." I speak what my mind wants me to. To say that I'm her cousin. The words left my lips like sugar coatings. I never knew I waited for this to happen.

"Which cousin? Are you playing with me right now? And how can you pronounce a devil's name when you're a mere human? I'm not even Eclipsa, my name's Jennie. Humans like you should call me that.." she looked down at me as if I'm a mere peasant. My anger rose from my toe to the back of my head. I clenched my jaw then my fist. It took me a lot of courage to stood up and hit her head but I did anyway. Sheesh! This stupid girl hurts my feelings just by asking who I am!

"I'm your cousin Jeongguk! Stupid Eclipsa!" I shouted that as give her a hard punch on the head. She was taken aback by my attack that she didn't get to dodge. Hah! Serve her right for forgetting about my existence! Tsk.

She ended up on the ground with teary eyes. Eclipsa looks hurt physically but I am more hurt mentally. The corner of my eyes started to heat up again. So even before my tears fall once again, I crouched down with Eclipsa and hugged her so tight. I've never done this for so many years and doing it again made me emotional. So emotional that I dragged Eclipsa with me. She hugged me back and burry her face on my shoulder. We cried and stayed like that, taking our time because we missed each other so much. Our time apart is longer than when we were together but even so, I know that even if she acted clueless earlier, she didn't forget about me. And her crying so hard right now is the proof of that.

"W-What took you so long to comeback? Do you know how....how lonely I was when you're not h-here.." she smack me on the head.

"A lot has...has happened in my life, you know. I....I forgot everything. If I didn't met V, I would...I would never remember y...you. I don't even know who my...my father is. I'm sorry, Eclip....Eclipsa.." I managed to say in between my crying. Matilda's grip on my shirt tightened so as my arms around her.

It took as time to calm down but once we did, the first thing we do is laugh at ourselves and how we look. She looks pitiful with her eyes and nose red. And I swear I do too. Then we bullied each other and once our breathing became even again we talk about each other's lives. Then she took me to a place I am so familiar with. This place is where we would usually end up whenever we would wander too far around the castle. It is hidden and normal devils who have no business in here are not allowed to go inside. That is why me and Eclipsa are often scolded by our Mothers. Because we went here without permission.

It's good to remember some of my memories. So this is why some of the places here are familiar to me, because I grew up here. But my memories with Eclipsa is all that I can remember. I wonder if my memory is sealed. I can't remember anything anymore apart from the memory where Eclipsa and I are together. The images in the pieces of my memory are all blurry, all the faces and figures of the people, only Eclipsa's is clear. And the places we went, I can't recognize some of them because they are black.

"Are we allowed here?" I asked Eclipsa once we were in front of the big doors already.

"Yeah. I'm working in here now.." she replied. Her aura now is cool and collected. I was wrong when I said she haven't changed one bit because now that she's older, she acts cold towards other people or devils except me.

"But I am not. Am I allowed here?" Oh this argument takes me back to the past, I know this damn well and how it will end.

"Quit acting like when we were children, idiot! When I say it's okay, it's okay! Okay!?" She shouted, just like when we were kids, and then rolled her eyes. I can't help but chuckle.

"Okay. Alright. I'll stop now." I surrendered both of my hands on the air.

With that she opened the door and we went inside. We trace down the same long hall and reached a very bright ending. When my eyes got used to the light, I was too stunned to even speak. I know this place but still I can't help but be shock. Yes I've been here but I never said I like it here.

This place....this place is where they punish the soul of those who died. This is where those soul pay for the sin they commit when they were alive. There are seven generals in here who sentence how long or what punishment shall be bestowed upon those unfortunate souls. And when the sentence has reached it's limit, the gods will retrieve the soul and revive it again. Giving it another life to live. Another life to waste. Another life to cherish. That's how the cycle goes. My mother told me that.

"You work here?" I gulped then turn my head to Eclipsa.

She gave me an evil smile and answered: "Yes. I'm working as your replacement. Because you're the one who's supposed to be doing this.."

"My replacement?"

"Yes. I'm one of the generals who sentence the soul of the dead. My name is Eclipsa, Devil of Wrath.." her smile grew wider it give me goosebumps. I know someone who has the same title before. My father.

^^
Cringe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.4K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
496K 975 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...