When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Seven

65.7K 1.8K 972
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

The moment my parents walked into their bedroom, I quickly rushed out of mine and raced straight to the living room. I steadied my heavy breathing as I convinced myself that I could still go to Lucas' party. After making my mind get calm, I opened the door and slipped out of the house. I quietly closed the door and dropped my new black boots on the porch.

"Phew," I said and flipped my dark hair off my shoulders. My hands swept down to the curve of my body, loving the feel of the leather jumpsuit before I ran them around the plastic utility belt around my waist.

I looked at the empty street ahead of me and then bent down. In a haste, I put on my boots and left the porch. I looked at the house then at my parents' room before walking away. I could not help but feel so good in my outfit. I had spent hours preparing myself. My make-up was similar to the Black Widow character and my hair was curled. I was grateful to Maddy because, without her, I would have appeared in the cheapest outfit and probably gotten embarrassed at the party.

"Besides, all I want is to get my phone and get out of there, hopefully," I said with a shake of my head and increased my steps.

[|]

My heart skipped a beat as I took in the crowded street leading to Lucas' house. There were people everywhere, in different outfits. From funny outfits to impressive ones. As I walked past all of them, I kept my eyes to myself, not wanting to draw any attention to myself since the taxi I took could not drive to this extent.

As I neared the huge white mansion, I saw more people and steadied my walking steps. When I got to the opened metal gates, I saw some familiar boys who noticed me.

"Is that Jackie Garner?"

"No way, man."

"She is fucking hot."

My back straightened as I walked past them and into the courtyard. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw them start to follow me which made me walk faster but their long legs made them catch up to me.

"Hey, Jackie. What brings you to the party?" One asked, walking by my right.

"Yeah, it's weird seeing you at such a place. I don't think there's anyone in need of a lesson here, right?" The one on the left asked and the rest on their sides laughed.

I was between these boys and I could smell the strong alcohol off their bodies as well as whatever they've smoked. I kept my eyes on the double doors upfront while keeping my mouth shut.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" The one on my right grabbed my arm and forced me to stop.

Fear took over my body as I saw that the people around me were too busy with themselves to even notice what they were doing. I finally looked up at him and sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just here for something and won't stay long. Please, I don't want any trouble," I pleaded and they chuckled, finding what I said funny. It wasn't funny to me. How high and drunk were they?

My eyes swept around them and that was when I realized that they now surrounded me, making me feel like a dwarf. I could barely see past their heads.

"Who are you here for, huh?" One asked, eyeing my body.

"N-No one," I stuttered. I didn't want them to know I came here because of Lucas. Lucas was a walking alarm clock. He drew attention with the slightest thing he did so I didn't want them having weird thoughts about me being here because of him.

"You want us to believe that?" Another asked and came closer to me.

I flinched. "Please, let me go."

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard a familiar voice and their bodies parted, revealing Maddy in the same black leather jumpsuit and utility belt.

Her hands were on her hips while her face was set in a glare. When her eyes met mine,  they widened before she rushed to me and grabbed me out of their midst.

"What are you guys trying to do?!" She barked.

"We—"

"I don't even wanna know! Now, get the fuck away!"

I hissed at the loudness of her voice. She sounded very pissed but I was so glad she saved me. Maddy was a nice person after all.

Once they walked away, Maddy sighed and smiled at me.

"You look so good. Are you the one who did your makeup?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Wow, you're very good at it. Anyway, I'm glad you came. Oh, before I forget. Here."

Maddy took out a brown colored looking gun from the purse she held and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow at the plastic wrapped around the gun then she kissed her teeth and took a pink-colored one from her utility belt. She pushed the trigger and a lollipop flipped out of the nuzzle then she popped it into her mouth.

"It's a fake gun. I wanted us to ace our characters very well. Now, come on, the parties at the back."

"Alright," I said, happy that it seemed like I was not going to be alone at the party.

[|]

The whole place was noisy with music and had a lot of students dancing and having fun. Maddy was on the dance floor moving her body to the beat of the song while I was sitting on a plastic chair, staring. While I sat, I made sure to look out for Lucas.

The music changed and Maddy rushed to my side. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet then dragged me into the mansion through the backdoor. We walked through a short hallway until we got to the living room area which had a few less-party-looking people around.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I need something to drink. I don't trust those drinks outside," she replied and released my hand when a girl almost walked into us.

She was dressed in a South Korean-styled school uniform with bloodstains all over. Her face was blank as she took in a beaming Maddy.

"Can you get out of the way?" The girl asked in a terse tone.

"No," Maddy said. "Where's your brother?"

"Somewhere far away from you," she retorted and I began to feel weird around the duo.

They looked like they hated each other and I wasn't interested in being around this energy.

"You know I won't stop bothering you until you tell me where your brother is or better still, go tell him I'm looking for him. Now, Ruth," Maddy commanded and Ruth sighed and then walked away.

"Who was that?" I asked as my eyes followed Ruth's slow movements until she disappeared into a corner.

"She's not important," Maddy replied and took out her phone.

The sight of it made me remember the phone Lucas had bought for me. It was the same brand but a different color. Now, I remembered why I was here. I had to find Lucas and get my old phone back then leave this party. I had to be home before midnight.

"Maddy, I'll be right back," I said to her and she only hummed.

I jogged away from her, following the direction that the girl had taken. As I rounded the corner, I bumped into a body and before I could stagger backward, strong hands gripped my hips. I gasped and pressed my body up against their hard chest before looking up and meeting Lucas' surprised eyes.

"Jackie?" He whispered my name before moving his eyes past my face and to my chest. He stepped back and took in my whole body. "Fuck, you're—"

"Give me my phone, Lucas," I cut him off.

Lucas smirked. "Now, now, no need to be in a rush."

Before I knew what was happening, Lucas grabbed my hand and dragged me into a dark corner under the spiral steps close to us. My breath hitched when I realized just how close we were to each other. His arms were resting on the wall, flanking my face. His head was bowed and his breath fanning my cheek.

"You look so sexy," he whispered and I gasped when I felt his hand hold my hip.

My hands left my sides and I pressed them against his chest. I tried to push him off but he barely budged. This brute was too strong for my liking. I eventually gave up and rested my head on the wall but kept my eyes away from his face only on his neck.

"Look at me, Jackie," he whispered and I hesitantly looked at his face.

Like I always said, Lucas was one good-looking guy. From up close, I could see his perfect face. A face that fit the cover of a popular magazine and the lead of a movie. He was sinfully handsome and I hated how I noticed it. He deserved to be ugly.

"You're making me think some thoughts," Lucas whispered and I gulped when his hand went from my hips to my ribs.

"Thoughts of giving me back my phone?"

Lucas chuckled lowly. "I wish you could use the one I got for you. Don't girls like it when boys buy them stuff?"

I scoffed. "Not me."

Lucas bit his plump bottom lip and placed his hand at the base of my neck, making my breath pick up. My eyes became hooded as I stared at his veiny hand resting on my chest before looking into his darkened eyes. From the small ray of lights peeking into the dark place, I could make out his dilated blue eyes.

I wonder what made them dilated?

My heart beat fast when Lucas wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled my face closer to his. I could smell soda from his lips and imagined his lips tasting like one. At my thoughts, I frowned and tried to take this hand away with mine.

"Move my hand and you won't like what I'll do," Lucas threatened against my lips.

I dropped my hands and exhaled through my lips.

"What's this?" He whispered while I felt his hand moving around my utility belt.

He lifted his hand and I spotted the lollipop gun in his hand between us.

"You just got sexier, you know. Seeing a good girl as you dressed in leather and a fake gun makes me turned on," he whispered and pulled the trigger, causing the lollipop to pop out.

I saw a mischievous expression cross his face when he looked from the gun to my face. My body became warm and tingly when he popped the lollipop into his mouth and sucked on it with his dark eyes on mine. I felt flustered, feeling a heat between my legs at a simple gesture. When he took the lollipop out of his mouth, my eyes went straight to his wet lips.

"Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie."

I swallowed and did as I was told. The heat between my legs heightened when he ran the wet candy over my bottom lip before stuffing it into my mouth. The sweetness expanded on my taste buds and my body heated up at the fact that the lollipop had been in his mouth.

There was something erotic about it and it left me accepting the way my body reacted to it. I looked deeper into his eyes and sucked on the lollipop then moaned when he started to move it in and out of my mouth. I wasn't innocent and I knew just what he was doing.

"Fuck it," Lucas said and took the lollipop out of his mouth the crashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 222 33
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
419K 16.6K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
58.4K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...