Red Blood Century

By RomanceFanatic028

Anastasia's visit to her grandmother's house takes an unexpected turn when her curiosity leads her to the lon... More

Hi Guys ❤️
01 Shaman of the west village
02 The Raven Bird
03 Unexpected Meeting (1)
04 Unexpected Meeting (2)
05 Am i a healer?
06 Let's make a plan
07 Entering the forbidden forest
08 Got trapped into the loop
09 Powerful creature of hell
10 Sassy Ghost
11 A handsome stranger
12 Revenge planning
13 One heart, two souls
14 Old acquaintance
15 Controlled by a higher power
16 Anastasia is scared
17 Murder in the village
18 My Imaginary Friend
19 Attending the funeral
20 He is back
21 Where is the hell's portal?
22 Diamond Palace
23 Always going to protect you
24 Name on the tombstone
25 You are adopted
26 He will ruin you too
27 Helping the ghost boy
28 Proposal
30 Old Married Couple
31 She choosed this fate
32 Do you love him?
33 It is not a reunion
34 I need you
35 Returning back home
36 Stalker
37 I'll protect myself
38 Your worst nightmare
39 Graveyard hunting
40 Blood at the night
41 Game of destiny
42 Witches
43 Pure heart
44 Hell dimension
45 Meeting Lilith
46 Scary Visions
47 Changed appearance
48 Cupid's Touch
49 Past Link
50 Red head's wrath
51 Angels never lie
52 Marry her or die!
53 Challenge Accepted!
54 Protecting my family
55 An Evil Blessing
56 Time is Crucial
57 Want me to stay?
58 We are ENGAGED?
59 Death is not the end
60 Betrayal
61 Memory box
•I wont update anymore •
62 Have we met before?
63 What happened yesterday?
64 Kill him with good looks
65 Special Guest
66 What's the loophole?
67 The Orphanage
68 I Am Jealous?
69 Party Invitation
70 Who is Dahlia? (1)
71 Who is Dahlia? (2)
72 Unveiling Radiance
73 Reckonings and Revelations
74 Red thread of fate
75 Echoes of the Past
76 We can't abandon her
77 You are a killer!

29 Deja Vu

158 26 0
By RomanceFanatic028

Anastasia heard someone snapping their finger in front of her face. That thing made her come out from her memories.

Ezen looked at her with tensed expression "What happened? Where were you lost?"

Anastasia: "Nothing, i was just thinking about something. But let's go back to our conversation." She became cocky again. "I am not going to help you."

Ezen: "Why not!? I'll give you anything you want. Just help me once."

Anastasia: "Because i am scared. What if something happened to me while doing that? And i don't even know anything about resurrection. So i won't help you."

Ezen: "What if i teach you how to do resurrection? Will you help me then?"

Anastasia: "Do you know how to resurrect people from dead?"

Ezen: "No, i don't have that power. There are only 5% of resurrectors alive in this world. And as per my knowledge. You are one of them."

He found out about it from the book he stoled from Ronan.

In it, there was a page that showed how to bring dead supernaturals or human back to life again.

Anastasia: "But how can you be so sure that i am a resurrector?"

Ezen: "I just feel like you are one. And my instincts are never wrong. But if you still have doubts then let's test it." He picked up a rat from the ground and squeezed his body.

Anastasia was so close to vomit on the floor. "Eww, Why would you do that?" She started to cough.

Ezen: "What Eww? This rat is going to die tomorrow anyway. So what if I took him as a test subject?"

Anastasia: "But still" she covered her nose because of the smell.

Ezen: "Now stop being a diva and come here so you could bring him back from dead."

Anastasia was hesitant. "I don't want to do this. I will vomit if i touched it."

Ezen got annoyed when he saw her getting irked by it. "What type of doctor are you going to be in the future? if you get scared to even touch this little creature's dead body. Your patients are going to die a miserable death for sure."

Anastasia got offended by it. He should not make fun of her future profession like that. It hurts her.

He sighed. "Okay come here. I'll take the fear out of your body."

Anastasia got confused. "Can you do that?"

Ezen: "Yeah" he pulled her closer and touched her arm so he could suck all of her negative energy inside him.

Ezen: "it's done. Now go touch it."

Anastasia felt everything very clear. She didn't felt any kind of negative energy anymore.

So without getting scared. She went towards the rat and touched his body. "Now what should I do?" She asked Ezen.

Ezen: "Give him your healing energy. He will come back from dead."

Anastasia still didn't understood what to do. "What?"

Ezen: "Just close your eyes and keep thinking that you want to bring this rat back from dead."

Anastasia did as he said. And that time she felt like it was a deja vu. Because this same thing happened when she got trapped inside the forbidden forest.

Difference is that. In that time the ghost was guiding her. And now Ezen is guiding her.

Ohh, wait a second. Does that mean. Ezen was that jerk ghost himself?

She stared at ezen like she got betrayed by someone.

Ezen touched his head because he was so tired because of Anastasia being a brat. "What are you looking at me for? Heal the rat."

Anastasia: "In the forbidden forest. The ghost i met was you, right? I took you out from the dungeon and you didn't even said thank you to me. How impolite you are."

Ezen: "We'll talk about it later but first please go and check if you are a resurrector or not. Otherwise i would be ruining my time on you." He greeted his teeth while saying word 'please'.

What happened to him? Never in his life. He ever said thank you or please to anyone. But now this girl.

Anastasia got up from her place and looked at ezen angrily. "You are so ungrateful. I helped you before and now you expect me to help you again. Who do you take me for? I am not a charity worker to help you everytime for free."

Ezen: "Miss Anastasia de Rossi thank you so much for helping me before. And no! I am not going to take your help for free. So ask anything you want." That's what he was saying from beginning.

Anastasia: "Will you give me money?"

Ezen: "Yes"

Anastasia: "I want 10 millions pounds."

Ezen: "I will give you billions."

Anastasia eyes filled with terror. "Really!? Where are you going to bring that much money from? Let me tell you first, i don't take black money."

Ezen: "You don't need to worry about that."

Anastasia also agreed. Who would say no to this much money? Even though she is not greedy. But still, everyone loves money equally. And the people who says "money doesn't matter" screw them. We all know they are bunch of liars.

Anastasia: "Fine. Give me your phone number. I will text you my bank information."

Ezen got confused after hearing about it. "phone? What is that"

Anastasia: "Don't tell me you don't know what phone is. Are you being serious?"

Ezen: "Woman i have been underground for decades and you think that i am going to know about this new technologies. The last time I saw cars my head started to hurt. Thanks to succubi i heard little about it."

Anastasia giggled. "No worries. I will show you what phone is" She took out her iphone from her purse. "This rectangle is called phone. It is used to take photos, videos, talking with people if you are far away from them, face timing and..."

Ezen: "Stop Stop Stop, i am not interested in buying your products. So stop trying to sell it to me."

Anastasia hugged her phone tightly. "Why would I sell my love to you?" She was talking about her phone but Ezen thought something else.

He chuckled. "Your love? Who wants it? The person who will get your love will end up in a hospital because of getting headache. And i have better options than to be with a annoying brat like you."

Anastasia: "Annoying brat? I think you are mistaken. People think that i am a angel. And again, What!? I was talking about my phone not you. What did you thought?" She realised what actually happened. "Never in my life i will sell my love to you. Do you even know how hard it is to get my attention?"

Ezen: "Whatever, just go and heal the rat so i could find out if you are a resurrector."

Anastasia: "No i will not. And even if i am a resurrector i will never help you. You were so rude to me. I am going to tell this to grandma and miss Agnes. They are trying to find you anyway. And after i tell this to them, you are going to be in a big trouble." Anastasia looked like a kid complaing.

Ezen: "You are the biggest snitch i ever met in my life. Go ahead, go tell this to your grandma. Let's see what she can do to me." He grabbed Anastasia mouth gently. "I am immortal. The people who had the power to kill me died centuries ago. Guess who killed them? Me. So let's see which one of us survives." He remembers something. "Oh wait! That sentence doesn't make sense. If you died then i will die too."

Anastasia shrugged his hand off from her mouth. "What the hell do you mean!?"

Ezen: "How about i show you what I mean?"

A small knife suddenly appeared in his hand. And then, Ezen smirked while looking at Anastasia. "I am going to do it gently."

She got scared thinking he was going to hurt but instead, he sliced his own wrist and blood started to drip out from it. But Ezen looked calm. The cut didn't even effected him. But then, it started to feel painful. Not to him. But to her.

Anastasia felt her wrist hurting badly. Even though there was no cut in it. The pain was too much for her. She looked at ezen with pleading eyes.

Anastasia: "How is this possible?" Tears started to form in her eyes.

Ezen: "Because of soul bounding. We are connected with each other. Emotionally, physically and spiritually." He said while wipping her tears "Don't cry, it hurts me too."

Anastasia: "Why did you do that?"

Ezen: "because i wanted your help. Now you only have one option. Help me and get free. That's it."

Anastasia understood that she had no power infront of him now. so she angrily agreed. "Fine, but first stop this wrist pain. I can't bear it any longer."

Ezen: "Well, then do it yourself. Heal my wrist. It will stop paining." He noticed that Anastasia was hesitant. "Don't worry you can do it. When your heart pained you healed yourself only right?"

Anastasia: "How did you know that? Uggh, whatever" She went towards him and holded his wrist tightly. And started to do the healing process. But for that, she needs to talk to mimi.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried to connect with her. And it worked. She could hear Mimi's gentle voice through her mind.

(Hmm..)

(Mimi, i need your help. Please heal him otherwise i will be in trouble.) Anastasia said in her mind because she didn't wanted him to know that she has two souls.

Even though her other soul didn't wanted to do it. but still, she can't put Anastasia's life in danger because of her old grudge against him.

After some time, Ezen's wrist got healed and her pain also stopped.

Anastasia: "Are you done now? Should I go?

Ezen: "Not yet. You still haven't found out about if you are a resurrector or not. So no."

Anastasia angrily stormed towards the dead rat. "Fine! But if it didn't worked. Then don't blame me." She prayed in her mind that hopefully she turns out to not be a resurrector. But all her hopes turned into ashes.

The dead rat came back from the dead. That means, she resurrected it. Most people would be happy about it. But she was dissapointed.

Ezen clapped his hand while smiling. "Good job partner. But don't be too happy about it, because your real patient is really powerful. So bringing her back from dead would be very hard for you. But don't worry, you can do it because i am with you."

Anastasia: "Who are you trying to bring back from dead? Is it your sister? Her name starts with E or something, right?"

Ezen dropped the knife on the floor and started to look at Anastasia suspiciously. "How do you know about it? Do you know my sister?"

Anastasia: "No! I just found this thing inside the cupboard." She handed him the paper she found out earlier.

Seeing that made Ezen's senses blown away. Because he don't remember getting any letter from his sister. And what does she mean by "she is going to kill me". Who exactly killed her?

Ezen: "I don't want you to tell anyone about this. Forget, that you ever found this letter."

Anastasia: "But why!?"

Ezen: "It doesn't matter. Just remember that..." before he could say anything to her.He heard a woman screaming at him from behind.

"Ezen what the hell?" Succubi fumed with anger when she saw Ezen standing closer towards Anastasia.

Anastasia was very confused when she saw her. "Who is she? Your girlfriend?" She looked at ezen and waited for his answer.

Ezen: "Hell no"

Succubi: "Yes!"

She got two different response from two people.

Anastasia: "Well, now i am confused."

Ezen: "Succubi Eww. You thought that way about me? I am your half brother." He was disgusted by it.

Anastasia opened her mouth in shock. "WTF! Is this sweet home alabama season 2?"

Ezen didn't understood what she meant. But succubi did.

Succubi: "Listen you little snake. Demons don't have genes. Everyone in hell is related to each other. So it is not a big deal there."

Anastasia finally understood. "Ohh, is this why most demons baby turns out to be disfigured?" She sighed "You guys need therapy."

Ezen who was frustrated by both of there talks, decided to speak up. "Shutup both of you! Here, i am trying to bring someone back to life. And you guys are doing your own drama" he looked at succubi angrily. "And you, i don't need you as my sidekick anymore."

Succubi: "What!? If not me then who is going to help you in your mission?"

Ezen looked at Anastasia and smiles. "She will. Wouldn't you help me partner?" He said while extending his hand towards her. "If yes, then hold my hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 43 39
When Angelique Savant, a quiet, unassuming foster kid with a genius IQ is found not guilty of attempting to murder her best friend, she's committed t...
300 31 18
Anastasia jumped. She jumped into the Nether Realm where truths and lies, sanity, and insanity walk side by side. But as she and her three ghosts ar...
24.2K 1.4K 28
| Book 1 of the Demons Duology | ❝What if you're the key to the destruction of the world? Would you open the lock or choose to die instead?❞ After t...
11K 149 12
This is the story of a boy trying to find her little sister, help recover her memories of her past, and return her to her grandmother. And, he must...