Volleyball

By GabyEspinosa7

More

:1
:2
:3
:4
:5
:6
:7
:8
:10
:11
:12
:13
:14
:15
:16
:17
:18
sorry guys
:19
:20
:21
:22
:23
:24
:25
:26
:27
:28
:29
:30
:31
:32
:33
:34
IMPORTANT NOTE READ PLEASE
:35
:36
:37

:9

276 8 3
By GabyEspinosa7

Mercury Espinosa

I woke up the next day and hopped into the shower. Afterwards I put on (outfit above) grabbed my bag and phone then ran down the stairs and waited for Matt in his car.

I walked into first period 5 minutes late.

"Mrs. Espinosa why are you late?" The teacher asked

"Why do you care?" I snapped

I was not in the mood. I already had to cover up the big bruise mark on my cheek from yesterday when Jack Gilinsky hit me. Also I woke up late so I didn't have time to eat breakfast. No food in the morning= no happy Mercury.

At lunch

"Hey sis" Matt said as he sat down next to me along with the others

"Hey" I mumbled as I stabbed my fork into my salad repeatedly

"Woah okay lets calm down" Gilinsky said

"Shut up DONT talk to me I'm not in the mood screw you you hit a girl yesterday without even caring! JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT JEAOULS!" I screamed as I dumped my salad on Gilinsky and rushed out the lunch room.

I hate Gilinsky. After what happened yesterday there is no way I'll be accepting his apology anytime soon.

~Gabs✌
Yeah yeah yeah filler chapter. Anyways enjoy losers! Nah jk jk I love all of my followers and readers. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here so feel free to message me (DONT WORRY IM NOT A STALKER)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.9K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
81.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.