Trophy wife || Lucius Malfoy...

By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

Y/N Black had just turned seventeen and is therefore expected to marry. Her father has arranged what he calls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

8.6K 152 85
By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

( WARNING: in this chapter someone gets hurt and blood is involved. Also, there will be a spanking towards the end of the chapter. If this isn't your thing feel free to skip this chapter)

_____________________________

Y/ n gasped at the sight before her. The room was in absolute chaos. The heavy bookshelfves had fallen over so the whole floor was littered with books. The armchairs were ripped and shattered glass laid beneath her husbands feet.

She stopped breathing when she saw her husbands face. Dark red blood was dripping down his face from a would on his forehead.

She was so taken back by the sight that she didn't even notice the other man in the room. The man was also shocked, he hadn't predicted that a fragile female would burst into the room. He couldn't possibly continue firing spells now that she was here.
After all, she was a pure blood and he didn't dare harm a pure blood female. She was far too precious.

Lucius took advantage of his shocked state and fired a spell at him. Only now y/n noticed the other man.

He was tall and wore an expensive looking leather coat. Y/n didn't recognize him.

The man gave her an unreadable look and then looked at Lucius, still holding his wand in a firm grip.

" so this is the reason you are leaving us" the man stated.

" as I said, I'm not leaving I just need to take some time to focus on building a family. After all, that is what we all want, to make sure that the pure blood bloodlines stay strong" Lucius said while looking the man dead in the eye.

" I wonder if you are truly committed to our cause" the man said.

" how dare you say that Yaxley, I've done a thousand times more for the cause than you have" Lucius spat.

Y/n was frightened by her husband harsh voice. This version of him was nothing like how he was with her. This was a version of her husband that she hopes she wouldn't have to see a lot of.

" and now that things are getting serious you want to run away" yaxley continued.

" you arrogant little..." Lucius Said as he pointed his wand at yaxley.

" No! Please " y/n said. She didn't want anyone to get  more hurt than they already were.

Her sudden outburst caused both men to cease their fight.

" it's a brave little female you have here Lucius" yaxley said mockingly.
" brave, or maybe stupid" he continued.

Insulting Lucius wife was a rather bad move on yaxley side.
Lucius fired a spell and a second later blood dripped down yaxleys arm.

" no need to be aggressive Lucius..." he said while the blood started spreading from his would.

" I now understand why you want to become less active,... if I had such a female at home I too would stay home and use her body until she's unconscious."

Lucius saw red. How dared he talk about his little wife. He could see the scared look in his wife's eyes and he wished that she hadn't heard what yaxley had just said.

" if you're not gone from my premises In two minutes you will not live to see another day" Lucius threatened the other man.

Y/n could see fear in the mans eyes for a second before it was replaced by a mocking grin.

" I admit That she's a pretty girl but she ought to be disciplined for eavesdropping. She could use a good spanking"

" I can decide for myself when and how I discipline my wife, thank you very much" Lucius said in a cold voice.
" now leave before I do something I'll regret doing in the presence of my wife"

Yaxley knew that Lucius wouldn't hesitate to kill him. Therefore he gave y/n one last look before apparating out of the room.

As soon as the man left Lucius rushed over to his wife and took her in his arms. The room was in a complete mess and he started feeling a bit dizzy from the wound on his forehead.

He then kissed her forehead, making sure that no blood would drip on her face.

Y/n had a scared look in her eyes.
She lifted her hand and touched the wound with her fingertips.

Lucius let out a subtle wince, trying to hide his pain from the girl before him.

" you're hurt" y/n simply stated.

Lucius ignored his wife's statement and instead turned around and inspected the distorted room.
It would take a long time before the houseelfs managed to get the room back in order.

" this wound needs to be cleaned" y/n said and took Her husbands hand. She started pulling him towards the door and then down the corridor towards their bedroom.
If Lucius had wanted to, he could easily have resisted following her but he could see no harm in getting the gash on his forehead cleaned. It was starting to hurt more and more.

Y/n pushed open the heavy bedroom door and led her husband towards the bathroom.
Lucius thought that she looked rather cute when she was this determined.

Y/n ordered him to sit down on the eve of the bathtub so she could reach his forehead.
She dampened a cloth with lukewarm water and started dabbing of the blood on his face.

She was extremely gentle yet she could still see her husband holding back pained winces.

" I want you to leave the deatheaters"  y/n said firmly after a while.

Lucius looked up at her and asked.." how do you even know about those things?"

" I'm not stupid Lucius " y/n said while cleaning of the last drops of blood dripping down his face.

" I knew even before we got married, everyone is talking about it" she continued.

Lucius gave her an unreadable look.
" at least stop calling it that foul name" he said.

" deatheaters?" Y/n questioned.

" it's a stupid name" Lucius said.

" but isn't that what you do? Don't you kill people?" y/n said. It wasn't really a question since she already knew the answer.

Lucius face grew cold. How dared she.
She made it sound like he was the bad person. She needed to understand that he did what he did for the greater good.

Lucius firmly grabbed his wife's wrist, stopping her from cleaning his wound.
" you need to understand that we are doing it for the right reasons" he said.

" what reasons" she questioned.

" to purify our bloodlines  and make  the world a better place. You need to understand that those filthy mudbloods are destroying our society"

Y/n gave her husband a disgusted look. She couldn't believe how narrow minded he was.

" y/n you need to understand that I'm doing this for you. The mudbloods are inferior to us and the world would be much better off if they were exterminated"

Y/n had a horrified look on her face.
" you're insane" she said while taking a step back.

This was not the loving man that stroked her hair as she fell asleep.  This couldn't possibly be the man that she had grown to love.

" how dare you use this attitude with me young lady" he baratted her like a father would with his daughter.  His tight grip only tightened when she started to step away from him.
He would not tolerate disobedience.

" you disgust me" y/n said.
She didn't know where this sudden bravery came from. She was so angry that she didn't think about the consequences of what she was saying.

That was the final straw for Lucius. Perhaps Yaxley had been right. Perhaps his little wife needed a good spanking.
He could not tolerate this attitude from her anymore. She needed to know her place.

He quickly stood up and harshly pulled y/n out of the bathroom. His firm grip hurt y/n's wrist and she knew that it would be severely bruised the next day.

Lucius strode to the closest chair and sat down. He harshly pulled her over his lap.
She deserves this, he thought.

Y/n tried to stand up but she was held down by a hand on the small of her back.

Y/n struggled against his grip as he lifted up her skirt. He wouldn't have mercy on her and let her keep her skirt on. She needed to feel his hits against her skin so that she would properly learn her lesson.

Y/n let out a moan when then the fist hit came.
He left a burning handprint on her and she knew that what she was about to experience would be painful.
Y/n grew weaker and weaker with each hit. She didn't fight him anymore. She laid completely still over his knees, trying to handle the pain from his hits.

Little tears escaped her eyes after the tenth strike.
She was starting to go numb.

Lucius knew that his wife wouldn't be able to handle more. She had learned her lesson by now.
She had been a good girl, taking her spanking so well. He gently let her skirt down and lifted her so that she could rest against his chest.

Her face was flushed and she didn't know what to feel. She was totally overwhelmed by it all.

Lucius got out a napkin from his inner pocket and dried her little tears. Such a pretty face shouldn't be blemished by tears.
He gently stroked her hair in order to calm her down. She needed proper aftercare after such a harsh punishment.

He waved his wand and a hairbrush flew into his hand. He started brushing with slow strokes, making sure not to tug at her hair.
For every moment that passed y/n started to relax more and more.
She enjoyed once again being in his gentle embrace.

" rest for a while, love" Lucius said

" I'll hold you until you get your strength back."

______________________________
Words: 1635

Authors Note:

- thank you for all your comment on the last chapter! I really loved the idea to incorporate Snape in some kind of way. Maybe y/n could start taking private potions classes with him and they could become friends? If you have any ideas please leave a comment❤️

- I also wanna make a chapter with Lucius parents but I'm not sure how. Maybe a family dinner?
Or maybe that Lucius mother wants to have a talk with y/n about what is expected of a female marrying into the Malfoy family.

- as always, please leave comments since they really inspire me to continue writing! Reading you comments really makes my days brighter and I love reading your feedback❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 75
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
92.2K 3.4K 114
Ursula Black was only two years old when her mother was killed for resisting Voldemort. She is given to her aunt and uncle, Narcissa and Lucius Malfo...
22K 707 20
It's been 12 years since Y/N and Lucius had their third daughter Abigail a year after the twins Primrose and Felicity & a lot has changed since then...
26.1K 562 13
*BOOK ONE* Y/n was given up as a baby by Lucius to a muggle family. Narcissara was told that Y/n had died at birth, Y/n is Draco's twin sister that h...