A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
 should I be SUS? 
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace 
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : 100 Windows and fishy little fishes
6k special: the Day you become a child [1]
Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine
Please read this
IS OUT!
🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀
🥀 Down the Rabbit hole🥀
🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀
🍰The apology🍰
23K special: fnaf 
🦁Long live the king🦁
Y/n info
🦁Long live the king🦁
My weird dream
🦁Long live the king🦁
This will not be tolerated
A little rant
Another weird dreams
53k Special: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be 
🦁long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king 🦁
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

🦁Long live the king🦁

2.2K 68 65
By LittleAkime

Last time

Crowley:" You can join the tournament as a player..."

Deuce:" clover got hurt fallen down the stairs!"

Riddle:" I think it's safe to say someone intentionally is targeting magift candidates"

You:' my dear coconut, what did you see? Was it what got you scared?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...~~

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)

Y/nPOV

After investigation I started heading to the hall of mirrors thinking of what I just found the way Riddle fell didn't look normal it didn't look like tripping over or missing a step he fell in a way I can't really explain it like he was pushed or forced to fell.

And coconut mast have known something about this he was shaking the entire time and looked worried when the investigation came up.

I suddenly stopped and my eyes widened.

And yesterday, minutes after the meeting and the time of the 10th student incident he came out looking afraid.

You:' is..is coconut behind this?' I quickly shook my head out of this nonsense and continue walking getting closer the mirrors.

No. Coconut will never pull something like that, yes he can be mischievous sometimes and a prankster but he'll never harm someone like that unless they're doing something to me but why do I feel like he's hiding something from me?

But Enough about that I will investigate it later Whatever he's hiding I'm sure he'll tell me, I finally reached the dorms mirrors and looked over at all of them.

You:' dang it. I should've asked what it looked like before I ran off' I thought irritated looking over at all of them trying to figure out the one for Savanaclaw And not wanting to look like an idiot walking in the wrong dorm I know that one is Heartslabyul and that one is that fairy tale elegant dorm but I don't know the rest.

I sighed irritated already getting tired of this I decided to take the hit and go in one of them I Chosed the closest one to me a mirror that looked to be made off stone scratches on the wall around it and two animal skulls on each side and torches in front of them and a lion head on the top I looked closer at it and writing in very small letters. savanaclaw.

I sighed again closed my eyes and went through it I opened my eyes again and they slightly widened at the site I'll never get used to this school and it's weird abilities.

The place looked ...not gonna lie kinda dead with all the animal skulls everywhere and the giant rock Castle I walked further in trying to find the guy's while being stared at closely by the residence I really should've brought that small cancelling perfume I did put it on this morning but I really should be more cautious.

I eventually did find them when I heard laughing and saw them being surrounded by a group of half animals staring hungry and mischievously at them and the guy's looked terrified Behind the hungry group I notice that lion and hyena just staring at them I walked closer and cleared my throat making their attention turn to me, the half's looked surprised and confused while my guys looked happy and relieved.

Grim:" (y/n)!" Said grim happy and coconut jumped from deuce's arms towards me I caught him and held him close.

You:" I leave for not even 10 minutes and you're already causing trouble?" I slightly glared at the three who immediately put their hands up in defence.

Ace:" what! We didn't do anything, not this time"

Grim:" their the one who approached us!"

Deuce:" we were just doing what we came here for" they spat out their excuses while one of the half's got closer to me and leaned down.

Savanaclaw resident A:" Huh? And who are you?" He said quite aggressively as I walked over and stood in front of my team.

You:" I don't think it matters right now what matters is what exactly did my team do for you to gang up at them like that?"

Savanaclaw resident B:" they trespass on our territory" I raised an eyebrow at what he said, so that's what they're mad about? I swear the students here get mad on the smallest thing.

You:" Will I apologise on behalf of them I wanted them to show me all of the school so I won't get lost again" I said one of them got extremely close to my neck and took a big sniff I quickly leaned away.

Savanaclaw resident C:" it is! It's that new student that doesn't have magic" he said out loud and him and his buddies started bawling out of laughter clutching their stomachs I rolled my eyes at their idiotic way my group glared at them.

???:" Enough. Move" a deep voice said from behind them they stopped laughing and quickly moved aside making the whoever spoke be revealed he's been hiding behind them listening.

It's that stupid lion and his hyena beside him with both his arms behind his head when we locked eyes the lion eyebrows slightly narrowed while the hyena's widened he grabbed the lion arms and pointed at me.

???:" see Leona? That's him from the cafeteria I told you that cat and monkey looked familiar" he said the lion scoffed and pulled his arm off of his hold and went back staring at me.

You:" you're that sandwich taker" I said and his ears dropped.

Ruggie:" seriously? First that cat calls me That deluxe minchi Katsu sandwich then you call me sandwich taker? Don't go around giving people delicious sounding names and I have a very manly name. Ruggie Bucchi, y'know"

Leona:" your that herbivore that stepped on my tail in the botanical garden" he glared at me while I looked quite bored the half's turned their heads to me glaring and growling.

Savanaclaw resident A:" whaaAat!? Dorm head Leona's tail?" He took a step forward.

Savanaclaw resident B:" No forgiven that" he also took a step closer.

You:" you're still on about that? It happened a day or two before, your tail looks to be fine and I already apologised" I said and they looked to be even more mad.

Savanaclaw resident A:" wouldn't need police if "sorry" fixed everything"

Ruggie:" oh yeah, I was wondering where I saw you, it was in the botanical garden" he smiled at me not bothered by the murderous glares aiming at me.

Savanaclaw resident B:" Leona-san Ruggie-san, let's show them who's boss!" They cracked their knuckles stepping closer towards me I didn't move the guys behind were scared and backed away Ace grabbed my hand wanting to pull me back.

Leona:" stop barking up a fuss muts. What're you gonna do if your little fit of violence interferes with the magical tournament" he said and they looked back at him shocked.

Savanaclaw resident C:" your saying we should ignore these trespassers? But there is such a tasty looking prey especially that monkey" he said staring closely at coconut who was shivering the entire time I hugged him closer while glaring at the guy.

Leona:" nobody said anything about ignore them. We'll solve this "peacefully" with a game of magical shift" he said and his lips curled to a smirk.

Savanaclaw resident A:" with magift?" The half's looked stupidly confused while "Leona" kept smirking staring at me.

Leona:" we can go crazy with magic during the game without breaking the rules" the hyena started giggling the half's smirked as while liking the idea.

Ruggie:"Shishishi! Leona, you're such a bully. These guys don't look like they can handle more than one game" he said

Grim:" Mmggh mmggh mmggh! I'm not gonna take that lyin' down" grim glared.

Deuce:" Ugh, not like we can refuse and go home" deuce sighed shaking his head.

Ace:" Alright, let's do this. Cater! Don't Forget about the tryouts" Ace said to cater as they walked us to a field the guy's and the rest went in I was going with them until I was softly pulled from the back I looked behind to see that lion holding the end of my ponytail.

Leona:" not so fast herbivore. You don't got magic so you can't play" he said smirking down at me I slightly narrowed my eyes at him.

You:" this isn't the official game so I don't think the rules really apply" I said he shook his head and put a finger up moving it side to side.

Leona:" my dorm my rules. Unless..." he got closer to my ear I can feel his hot breath on my ear and neck.

Leona:" you want whatever perfume you put on to cancel your feminine sent to wash off with all the sweat or should I tell them and let it be done with?" He whispered then pulled his head back to look at me I glared at him while he was smirking still holding my hair.

Leona:" so be a good little herbivore and stand back"

(I didn't have time to colour it and honestly I prefer it that way no colours tell me what you think)

I glared harder at him and was about to say something until hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back and that made him let go of my hair.

Cater:" (y/n) why don't you stand somewhere Watch the other team and help us figure out their plays?" He said to me turning us around and softly pushed me forward I glared one last time at the lion.

You:" tch" I walked to one of the steps and sat down patting down coco to calm his shivering down and myself down that lion just gets on my nerves I took a deep breath and calmed down and watched them getting ready to play.

Time skip

The match ended with the half's winning the rest looked worn out breathing heavy I don't blame them the were moving very fast and flexibly I jumped over and walked towards them.

Grim:" huff, haaa." Grim fell down on the ground out of breath.

Ace:" huff..huff.. this is insane... we can't even get a single point" Ace fell down to his knees.

Deuce:" there's no opening in their formation.."

Cater:" huff...they say...Leona is a Genius at "command tower" we don't stand a chance just the five of us" cater wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

Leona:" what's wrong? Done already?" Leona smirked of victory and mockery at them.

Ruggie:" Shishishi! Where all that bravado from awhile ago?"

Leona:" come on, get up herbivores let's go one more round" I turned my head to him glaring as I helped Axe up.

You:" they're exhausted, you were violent with them" I said and all I got was a eye roll from him.

Savanaclaw resident A:" doesn't matter we win"

Savanaclaw resident C:" and now we're gonna take our prize" coconut was suddenly snatched from me I looked behind to see one of the residents holding coco up in the air squirming around in his hold I glared hard at him.

You:" put him down" I spat in venom the guy just smirked then threw coconut over at Leona coconut looked up at the lion staring down at him coconut freaked out and start squirming around trying to get out of his arms I walked towards him but one of half's stood in front of me.

Savanaclaw resident C:" what do you think dorm head? Doesn't it look delicious?" Leona looked at coconut then at me seeing the anger in my eyes then smirked.

Leona:" yes it does I think I'll keep him, it is on my territory after all" he said smirking at me handing coconut to the hyena.

Ace:" Hey! You can't do that!" Ace glared at them.

Deuce:" he's his familiar"

Grim:" put him down now before I burn you" shouted Grim all 4 of us are glaring at Leona who was just smirking cater was looking between us nervous.

You:" give him to me" I said trying to walk over to him but the guy behind me grabbed my shoulder from behind me.

Savanaclaw resident C:" sorry but we won so it's rightfully ours and what exactly a magic-less student like you is gonna do?" His and his buddies started laughing even Ruggie except Leona I stood quiet keeping my head down rage building up inside of me seeing my tiny friend scared and mocked like that I clutched my fist digging my nails into my skin probably leaving a marks and blood.

You:" he's isn't in object" I muttered quietly they stopped laughing.

Savanaclaw resident C:" huh? What did you say speak louder in front of the dorm head" the guy holding my from behind said leaning his head down close to me.

You:" I SAID HE'S ISN'T IN OBJCT!" I shouted grabbing him by his Jacket and threw him over my shoulder all of them gasped seeing their buddy thrown on to the ground like he weighted nothing.

Savanaclaw resident A:" hey hey hey! What do you think you're doing picking a fight with one of us" he walked over and put his arm around my shoulder I grabbed it and got it off then twisted it and he howled in pain.

Leona:" STOP!" I heard him yell looked over and there's another guy running towards me with his fist up.

Still holding this guy's arm I kicked the one coming to me then pushed the one I'm holding on to the ground another one came at me I grabbed him before he can hit and twisted his arm making him turn around I then was grabbed from behind I struggle as he lifted me up another guy cam in front of me cracking his knuckles I kicked him hard in his Crouch and grabbed the one holding me squeezing it hard he yelled and let go of me holding his crouch in pain the last one, the biggest guy came towards me swinging his fist at me but I swiftly dodged it and punched him in the stomach he stumbled back a little but came back he dashed towards me with his hands open in front of him like he's going to grip me I put mine in his and now trying to push the other one off it hard for me since he is twice my size I started getting pushed back I glanced at coconut looking at me with worry and fear I hear the guy's shouting at me hyping me up so with one of his arm and with a yell I threw him over my shoulder on to his friends.

I stood among the bodies on the ground that are groaning in pain I was breathing heavy I looked at the lion then walked up to him avoiding stopping on them the hyena holding coconut stepped in front of him to shield him while glaring at me but I can see he's nervous now I didn't stare at the lion but at him holding coconut I pulled my hand out open.

You:" give him to me" I said cold he swallowed and let coco go coconut jumped at me hugging my neck I rubbed back while I glared at the two one last time then walked back to my group who were in shock.

???:" what're y'all doing?" Someone said I looked over to see a tan guy with white hair and wolf ears on the top of his head he looked at the guy on the ground then at me then at the lion.

Cater:" that's Jack howl he's on "cater lest" cater whispered to me.

You:" is he the one we came here for?" I whispered back and he nodded.

Deuce:" but he got mad and refused for us to protect him" deuce whispered and I sighed.

You:" make things harder for us why don't you?" I said looking at him standing in front of us talking to the lion.

Jack:" what's fun about kicking newbie's around?" He asked crosses arms look at irritated.

Ruggie:" what's this? Jack you're so cool. Like a hero of justice, Shishishi"

Jack:" I can't just stand by why something heinous is happening in front of me" he said glaring at them the lion clicked his tongue.

Leona:"...you're a buzzkill" the guy's on the ground started getting up.

Savanaclaw resident A:" Hey. Jack! You're sure cheeky for a first year" Jack stared intensely at him like he didn't just get beat up just now.

Jack:" I could say the same for you, you're not doing anything befitting an upperclassman"

Savanaclaw resident C:" come again!? You want to join them?" He stepped closer to Jack but he didn't look scared you know I'm starting to like this Jack guy Leona saw me staring at Jack and rolled his eyes.

Leona:" Ha. Fresh-baby being assertive is splendid. Whatever i'm bored there's no point going up against you guys. Let's go Ruggie" he turned around walking away.

Ruggie:"Ye~s" he turned around following after him.

Savanaclaw resident B:" we won't let you off so easily next time you trespass on our turf"

You:" sorry I can't heard from all the dirt in your mouth after I kicked you" I said he growled and was about to walk to me until Jack stood in front of him blocking him one of his buddy put a hand on his shoulder Telling him we aren't worth it and they'll get us later and scoffed and glared at me then they walked off when they're finally left I looked back at them.

You:" is everyone ok?" I asked looking over at them they nodded while I looked down at coconut patting him down.

Cater:" Ah ha ha. I showed you a pretty ugly side of me" said cater scratching the back of his neck deuce looked over at Jack.

Deuce:"Jack was it? You saved us" Jack scuffed looking to the side rubbing the back of his neck.

Jack:" it wasn't like I was trying to help you anything" he said with a small tinned on his cheeks.

Ace:" Ugh I'm so gross let's just go straight back to the dorm" Ace sighed exhausted.

Grim:" and I'm starving" Grim said laying over on cater's shoulder cater smiled at Jack.

Cater:" well. Jack, we're heading out but be careful, alright"

Jack:" you guys aren't in a position to worry about me. Go home already" he said they started walking away while I was the last one behind staring at him.

You:" still. Thank you for standing up to us, do come and tell me how to repay you" I said and walked off.

Leona:" wait" Me and the guy's stopped walking and turned our heads to see the lion again coming back he mad a straight line towards me put a hand on my shoulder and leaned down close to my ear.

Leona:" stay out of my way if you know what's good for you herbivore" he whisper low to me then licked the top of my ear let me go the turned around and left again I can tell the guys behind me and the wolf were shocked.

Cater:" what did he say (y/n)?"

Grim:" and is it just me or did I just see him lick her-his ear?" Said quickly correcting himself from exposing me.

Jack:" um guy's. Your friend is on flames"

Ace:" No I definitely saw-Ah!" Ace stopped staring in shock the others looked at what he's staring at and they all paled at the sight of me engulfing in flames fire and murder in my eyes Jack looked shocked and took a step back.

Ace:" shite he's really mad, juice. Hurry and put him down" Ace shouted at deuce, Deuce forgotten the name he called him quickly pulled out his pen it fell of his hand Ace shouted at him to hurry Deuce quickly grabbed it and pointed above me.

Deuce:" Ah, umm, Ahh. Water magic!" He yelled and a puddle of water appeared above me then dropped putting out the fire and soaking me in water.

You:" thank you deuce now let's leave quickly before I commit an arson on this whole dorm" I said and walked off pass Jack the guy's quickly followed me but kept a distance between us.

3rdPOV

Jack watched you walking past him then his nose twitched he forward his eyebrows and scratched his nose.

Jack:" what is that odd smell?" He asked no one shook his head and walked off to continue his exercise still thinking back to when you beat those bully's for your familiar he was watching the whole thing before you appeared he was going to interfere before but stopped when you came and kicked ass he was quite intrigued and shocked by your skills but now he can't get that odd smell he got from you.

Time skip

Location-Ramshackle dorm

Y/nPOV

In the Dream.

Fire

Flames engulfing everywhere

Screaming

"Y/N RUN!"

Mama?

"DAHHHHH!!"

Dad?

Blood splattered everywhere the homes are destroyed people running trying to escape some dropped on the ground with kunais shot on their backs

What happened?

End of dream

I slowly open my eyes staring at the ceiling in the darkness I sat up and looked beside me to see grim talking in his sleep and coconut hugging him in his sleep.

Grim:" Huuummnn...Mnya Mnya...Didjya see my super shoot.." he grumbled in his sleep I looked at the window to see it's still dark I sighed knowing I probably won't go back to sleep now after he woke me up with his talking so pulled the covers off of me and got up and covered them watching them as they snuggled closer to each other grim refuses to admit it but he's taking a liking to coconut.

Anyway I quietly walked out of the room and headed downstairs none of ghosts are out I slowly opened the front door and walked out into the cold dark night I walked down the steps and towards the fence and leaned on them taken in the view around me it's so quiet only the sound of the wind and the wrestling of the trees I sighed letting my hair flow with the wind I shivered slightly by the cold weather but I didn't really mind it.

???:" ...Hmm? Who are you?" I turned around upon hearing a deep voice and there a very tall guy with green eyes that looked to be glowing a little and black hair that goes down to his chest and horns?

You:" who are you?" I glared at him trying to see of he's a threat or not since he's he's technically in intruder.

(Your talking in your guy voice just a reminder)

???:" well now that is a surprise. You are a child of a man" he said looking at me up and down I did the same taken in his full appearance and noticed the school uniform but with a bright green vest isn't that the colour for one of the dorms? But I feel like I've seen that colour before somewhere.

???:" do you live here? This building had been appended for a long time. I'de been quite fond of it as a place I could be quietly left alone" he slightly frowned seeming disappointed I kept glaring at him.

You:" you didn't answer me, who are you?" I asked again his expression changed to surprised.

???:"..who am... you don't know who I am? Truly?...Hmmm. Is that so? ThT is...exceedingly rare" he said in shock but then smirked at the end taken a step forward unfortunately to me the fence is behind me I'm stuck.

???:" tell me, what should I call you?"he said staring down at me I'm doubting if I should give him my name or not just because he's tall and handsome doesn't mean I'll give it right away I stand confidently and crossed my arms over my chest.

You:" I'm the perfect of this dorm" I said we Stayed in silence for a second before he raised an eyebrow and Motion to me with his hand to continue.

You:" I'm not going to give you my name not before you tell me yours I'm not stupid enough to give names to a guy that just creeped on me from behind" I said he put a hand on his chin while staring me down.

???:" alright. I'm...Actually, no I'm not going to tell you, not knowing is for your own benefits. The moment you hear it you'll feel a frost spread over your skin. For your ignorance as an exception, I'll allow you to call me whatever you like. Tho you make come to regret that someday.." he said have that sly smirk that reminds me of that lion and what does he mean I'll come to regret knowing his name.

You:' Tf is wrong with the people in this school? Everyone here is a weirdo. I swear I'm getting orochimaru vibes from him' I thought and stopped when he huffed.

???:" Hmph...Nevertheless...if there are people living here It means it's abandoned building isn't a abandoned. That's to bad. I have to find another bandit please for my night strolls. Well then, I bid you adieu"  he said as he took couple of steps back

" daughter of men" I widened my eyes as he smirked then green light surrounding him making me block my eyes when I opened them he's no longer there.

You:" UUGGHHHH" I Yelled mad punching a tree closest to me the tree Cracked and slowly fell down.

You:' great! Just great! Now he somehow knows first that lion now this Abounded buildings weirdo, who's next? Glasses? Just...Uugghh' I walked back up the steps as I reached out to the handle my heart start thumping loud I gasped kneeled down still holding onto the door while my other hand is holding my head.

My vision went black then a yellow light shined in the the black ink drops scattered on the ground fusing together making the puddle bigger.

My vision came back I groaned and rubbed my head, it happened again that confirm is it something bad similar to Riddles will happen. I took a deep breath and and got up dusted my pants and opened the door and walked inside accidentally slamming it behind me form irritation keeping my head down.

Tall:" (y/n)?" I looked up to see Tall floating front of me with a concern look.

Tall:" Is everything okay? I got worried when I only saw grimy-boy and coconut in the bedroom" my expression softened when I Learned he was concerned for me.

(You're talking in your normal voice now)

You:" I'm fine just...just a little tired i've been having trouble sleeping lately"  I said massaging my temples tall looked even more concerned.

Tall:" is it  because of the man I saw you talking to from the window? Did he do or say something to you?" He said slightly frowning.

You:" No he was just a Abounded buildings weirdo who was upset he doesn't have the place to himself and his "night strolls" anymore" I said rolling my eyes tall hummed.

Tell:" I can't say I haven't seen him walking around here for nights he never really went in the building tho. But did he say something to you? I don't think you'll be this mad at a "intruder" " I huffed holding back a chuckle you really can't hide anything from him.

You:" somehow he knows of my Secret" I said and watched as tall's eyes widened.

Tall:" How? We did not see or feel him coming inside here at all. Did the perfume not work it's supposed to last for a whole day" he said I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

You:" The perfume works I walked among those half's and they didn't react all. I don't know how he knows but that doesn't help that I now have two people to worry about rowing me out [sigh] this new live in this world just keeps getting complicated" I said covering my face letting out a big sigh I felt cold hand on my shoulders uncovered my face and looked at Tall smiling softly at me.

Tall:" you're working too hard and adding more stress to yourself especially now with that investigation the headmaster put on you. You deserve to rest right now so go to your room and try to sleep a little longer then usual it's a bit concerning to me how early you get up, you can think of away to keep those two quiet tomorrow and if I see that Hornd guy again I'll tell you and you can come and give him a good knock on the head so he'll keep quiet or I'll do it myself " he laughed at the end I couldn't help it and let out a quiet chuckle then looked at him softly.

You:" thanks a lot tall it means a lot hearing that you really are genuine you almost remained me of..." I stopped mid sentence my eyes widened slightly.

Tall:" remind you of who?" His question brought me back I shook my head.

You:" nothing..thanks again tall I'll go to bed" He let go of me and I walked around him and towards the stairs but stopped as I was about to walk up the steps and looked back at him.

You:" if that isn't too much do you think you can make me some tea? It will really help me" I asked he smiled closing his eyes.

Tall:" of course. Go up there now and I'll bring it to you" he said I nodded and walked up going to my room thinking back to when I almost sat he reminded me of dad was really about to do that?

And that hornd guy. Where did I see that green light from?

I stopped walking when realisation hit me.

I saw that light before couple of nights ago he's that figure I saw walking in the woods.

I quickly shook my head and continued walking decided to think about this later now I'm going to try to sleep even if it means literally knock myself out.

3rdPOV

Somewhere else in another dorm laid on the ground couple of residents groaning in pain stood in front of the Leona glaring hard at them.

Leona:" I told you not to go and attack and went against my wish. Do you not know how to listen you useless muts" he spat at them clearly angry clutching his bruised fist.

Savanaclaw resident B:" we-we're sorry Leona-san-"

Leona:" Dorm leader. You don't deserve to call me by my name you rats" they flinched back scared of him.

Leona:" if you do that again I promise, your all are done for. Now scram" he said they quickly got up and ran away Leona huffed still mad turned around and walked back to his room.

When he got there he laid on his bed not bothered to clean his hand and for the first time not sleeping right away just staring at the ceiling in the very dark room no light in here but the one from the moon Leona seems to be thinking of something but was cut off when his door opened.

Ruggie:" Leona. Good evening I brought your dinner. And I took care of another job" said Ruggie putting a bag on his bed Leona smirked taking the bag and putting aside.

Leona:" Ahh. Aren't you an efficient one. Ruggie" he said staring up at him Ruggie smiled his mischievous smile.

Ruggie:" well naturally. It's for you Leona, it's easy" Leona huffed rolling his eyes still smirking.

Leona:" Ha, don't flatter me. You're doing this for yourself"

Ruggie:"...Oh no, Leona. This is for us, y'know. Everyone wants to turn the world on its head. The hyenas in the legend of the king of beasts followed him because they wanted to improve their lot in life, I'm doing the same"

Leona:" Hmph. Then be discreet while you "hunt". Don't leave evidence" Ruggie laughed.

Ruggie:" Shishishi! Of course, it's a hyena policy to not leave a scrap of their prey behind. By the way, Leona. For the next pray, which dorm and who should we target?"

Leona:" Let me think..." Leona looked over at the open door of his bedroom.

Leona:" But a wolf the lakes to sneak around in eavesdrop on others" he said Ruggie looked shocked and looked at the door.

Leona:' I know you're there fresh-baby you may want to find a new hobby with those giant ears of yours" him and Ruggie glared at the door and in come Jack having the same expression as them they stayed in silence staring at each other the tension in the room grow thick.

Leona:" what do you want this late? Are you homesick and need a lullaby"

Ruggie:" I'll sing for you. Shishishi" Ruggie snickered (I swear I hade a love hate relationship with these two in the scene) Jack ears twitched in annoyance.

Jack:" tell me the reason. Why are you doing something like this?"

Leona:" I see. You're looking for a bedtime story. Alright, I'll tell you one. For two years in a row we played against Malleus and Diasomnia dorm in the first match of the tournament. The result, we were crushed. Participation trophy. Savanaclaw has taken down opponent after opponent but even we were like newborn kittens Who haven't even opened their eyes. The unsightly state was Broadcast for the whole world. Do you know what happened in the end?" He's eyes narrowed" The dorm leader was branded as incompetent and scouts from pro leagues and sponsors dried up"

Jack:" that's because... you just weren't good enough"

Leona:" that's precisely it. Until last year we literally weren't committed to personal affairs. Having an honest match with that monster-like opponent without coming up with something in advance was stupid, we knew we'd lose but we still didn't come up with a plan. To hear that about savanaclaw the dorm that is founded on the persistence of he king of beasts, it must have been a shock" he said but that wasn't enough reason for Jack he looked mad.

Jack:" that doesn't make the cowardly way you're attacking people any less wrong" he snapped at him Leona Narrowed his eyes at him.

Leona:" it's wrong?" He got up from his bed and stood in front of him Ruggie stayed silence looking between them.

Leona:" Jack...you know, I'm only thinking about what's best for all members of Savanclaw? If we shoot down malleus, we'll get revenge of all of that and the value of savanclaw will be restored. It's already been decided that if we don't win this year malleus will be entered into the Hall of Fame, this is our last chance but you want to give it up for your sense of justice? Do you want to destroy your upperclassman future?"

Jack:" Th-that's..." Jack looked to the side he was kinda right but it's still not an excuse.

Leona:" Using your head while chasing the pray is the basics of hunting, there's nothing cowardly about it"

Ruggie:" Shishishsi. In the school is the survival of the fittest. Goodie two shoes can't survive here" Ruggie for the first time said but Jack did not look pleased.

Jack:" dorm head, if you give it your all you would have no problem against Diasomnia. I still remember your play from three years ago I.." he got cut off my Leona getting all up in his face glaring hard at him.

Leona:" don't talk like you know everything" he spat on him" give it my all? Utterly foolish. Even if I did nothing will change...Leave, if you want to see the morning sun" he said his hand in his pocket clutching his pen Jack noticed he looked hesitant but turned around and left.

Ruggie " this guy's a liability. Should I get rid of him?" Asked Ruggie pulling on his cloth around his neck a habit he got.

Leona:" just wait" said Leona laying back down.

Leona:" even if he goes and tells Crowley, he has no evidence. That and we need him to crush malleus, keep a close eye on him for now"

Ruggie:" Ye~s" Ruggie got up and left the room closing the door behind him Leona stared at the ceiling thinking back to Jack then to someone his expression turned to annoyance and anger.

Leona:"...Tsk, damn fresh-baby... sound just like my brother" he said and closed his eyes still having that beep frown on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
357K 10.5K 30
Sasuke is a rich, good looking, emo, playboy at Konoha private academy. He's the "king" of the school. Everyone flocks to him, he even has his very o...
150K 6K 19
[THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, NEW CHAPTERS WILL SOON COME OUT, AS WELL AS MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. THANK YOU] A stuck up brunette enters a boo...
5.3K 192 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...