๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ | ๐‘.๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By allykenzieee

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง...โž ๐Ÿ•Š.ห™โŠน... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

816 33 2
By allykenzieee

The "Fat" Twin

After having a small break Harley had come back to t.v and one of the first things that she's doing back is having an autograph signing. These things were definitely one of her favorite things to do in the WWE. Fan interactions were always some of the purest and proudest moments that she was able to do.

"Harley!" The familiar voices of Trin and Arianne called out for her from behind, "How've you been?"

"I'm good." She answered as walked up to Trin and Arianna who were finishing getting their make-up done.

She stood off to the side so she could let the make-up artist finish, "How was your week off?" Trinity asked.

Harley gave them a smile, "It didn't feel long enough." She joked "But it was fun. I went home, spent some time with the family, it was a good time."

"That's good." They nodded.

Arianna commented. "You look so pretty."

"Thanks."

As Trin finished she went to fix her hair, "Girl you look so pretty with your hair like that."

"Straight?" She questioned.

"I mean you look pretty all the time." Ariane told her.

"Harls." The dark girl turned to the Bella twins who each opened their arms to hug the girl. She pulled Nikki in first then Brie."

The two moved to the side, "How are you?" Brie asked as they pulled apart.

"I'm great." She answered. "What about you? I heard about your move to phoenix, how's that been going?"

Bries smiled brightened at the mention of Phoenix, "Amazing. It's incredible and it's honestly so much easier now that I have family that can take care of Josie and watch over our house." She explained.

Halrey nodded, "It definitely helps a lot."

The two were sudden;t pulled from their conversation as the three other girls got louder, "Oh girl, my god, look at all that up there." Ariana turned as her face came close contact with Nikkis chest.

"They were worth every penny. When god made perfections he gave me these to buy." Nikki squeezed her boobs before looking behind towards Brie, "You're my sister, I don't know how you haven't gotten some."

"No, I'm fine." The twin immediately shook her head,

Nikki raised her eyebrows, "Are you sure? 'Cause you keep staring a lot."

"Well I can't help but not, I know what they looked like before." She looked towards Arianes chest, " They looked– no not that small but..."

"Oh." The short Funkydactyl scoffed playfully making the rest burst into chuckles.

She walked over grabbing paper towels and stuffing them into her bra, "That looks horrible." Naomi commented. "No? Stop that. I don't like that, your boobs are fine."

Harley looked at Ariane with understanding knowing how she felt but she belived that Ariane had a nice body. She thought her boobs fit perfectly to her but she knew mean if Ariane wanted to get something done who was Harley to judge. It's her body at the end of the day.

"Harley you got some really nice boobies too." Arianna commented."

Harley gave an innocent smile, "Genetics are a blessing." She laughed.

The five girls all walked towards the elevator to get to their signing. Harley walked side by side with Trinity as they made small talk.

"Damn, to much boobies." Ariane commented as they entered the confined space.

Nikki adjusted her dress, "Gotta sell them tickets somehow."

Having fans was probably one of the most important things about being a WWE diva. You want to have that audience to support you not only in the ring but also outside of it. You want them to buy your merchandise and basically love you. Sometimes appearances definitely help draw in the crowd and it could be very helpful in your career.

As the five walked out to the table where they would do their signing. They waved to the fans that were already standing there. The cheer of the people got louder as they made it to their seats. The Bellas at the front, then Harley, and the Funkadactyls following after her.

One by one the fans passed by for autographs or pictures. Harley made small talk with many fans, especially the younger ones. They were always the best ones.

"Have you noticed how all the guys are looking at Nikkis boobies?" Ariane asked the two girls beside her.

Harley rolled her eyes playfully, "If you pull yours out right now, I'm sure they'll be looking too." Naomi told her.

The girls around her continued the playful banter as the signing went on, which ended with Ariane saying she was making an appointment and she was taking Trinity with her, and tried to get Harley to join but she was able to get out of it.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The following day Harley was having lunch with my dad, it's been a while since they've had one on one time and it's always time they both cherish. Sharing tips and just catching up is always great. Usually when they're home they tend to leave behind the wrestling talk but he'll be at Summerslam as a host so he's on the road a bit.

"Hi dad." She called out for him from the lunch spot he was already sitting at.

He rose from his seat pulling his daughter in for a hug, "Hi sweetheart, how are you?" He asked.

They both took their seats after pulling away, "I'm good, how are you?"

"Hungry." He commented, making them both chuckle.

"Well, same." Harley picked up the menu, scanning it over a few times before making her decision. And right on time as their waiter came over placing waters in front of them and took their orders.

"So what is WWE planning for you?" She asked her dad.

Booker T leaned back in his seat, "I'm just going to be behind the scenes. Get a feel for Summerslam in a few weeks. What about you? How's your schedule looking?"

She thought for a second, "I have promos to shoot for Summerslam. So mostly photoshoots."

"Are you excited for Summerslam?"

"Yes." She nodded enthusiastically.

He noted the excitement in her voice, "You excited for your match?" He questioned to which she nodded. "You know hopefully you get to go after something bigger, depending on the results of the match."

"One can only hope." She crossed her fingers.

Harley was currently in a storyline with Aj Lee. It's been really great for the legacy and honestly has found great pleasure in working with her. And because of this she has also joined in on her storyline with Dolph Ziggler. It's been ongoing for a couple of weeks and it is supposed to come to an end with a Aummerslam match. It's been a super exciting experience getting to work with them.

"We gotta get back into that ring and start working again." He told her just as their food arrived.

Harley smiled happily, she loved training with her dad only because it was unique and different, it was like she had her own personal wrestling cheat code.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The next day Harley found herself at the beach for A summerslam promo that she would be doing alongside the Bella twins. It was her first big promo and she was wildly excited for it. Especially for Summerslam, it was one of her favorite events.

She was dressed in a two piece outfit similar to the Bellas, hers had the same colors but the design was just different.

"You girls look beautiful." She told the twins as she neared the beach.

They both thanked her and pulled her in for a hug each, "You look incredible. Your body looks insane." Brie told her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

They walked on the sand barefoot, "It's been so long since I've been to a beach." Harley looked out to the ocean. "It's such a nice day."

Harley was up first and was doing her own promos and photos while the Bellas waited. Just as she returned she caught a small snippet of the two fighting before eventually Nikki turned around and left.

"So typical." The remaining twin turned back to Harley. "She's always like this. Like I'm trying to help but she just can't follow through with it."

"But I mean she's not you." Haley tries to defend Nikki.

Bries sighed, "I just– we need to look identical." She said persistently.

The dark skinned girl gave her a friendly smile, "That's impossible. People's bodies are just naturally different, like no two are the same even. It'll always come down to something." Her voice was gentle as she spoke. "You both look incredible in a different way, yes but it's because you are still different people." She explained to the twin. "I think you should go talk to her and hear her out."

Brie sighed reluctantly, "Alright, I'll be back."

⌜Brie's intentions were coming from a good place, she wanted to look after her sister but the way she went about it was wrong. There's already so much pressure as women alone, forget wrestler, but women alone to maintain a good body and live up to society standard that sometimes hearing it from the ones you love make it hurt so much more.⌟

After a couple of minutes they came back with each other, a smile on each of their faces meaning that they had made up. Harley smiled at them, seeing their bond as sisters was beautiful to her.

"Are you guys good?"

Nikki nodded, "Yeah, now let's do this because we all look smoking hot right now." She said, making them all laugh.

༶⋆˙⊹

A/N: Heres a short explanation of her storyline; So basically in the mix of her Dolph Ziggler drama Aj called out the Divas locker room saying nobody could ever be better than her. Harlow (Harley) responded by coming out and facing Aj. Then of course anytime Aj went after Dolph Harley was there because Dolph couldn't actually fight Aj. She is replacing Kaitlyn in the storyline. (love Aj and Kaitlyn so much though)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 948 16
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
12.1K 377 28
serยทenยทdipยทiยทty /หŒserษ™nหˆdipษ™dฤ“/ noun an unplanned fortunate discovery.
28.2K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me๐Ÿ˜ญ, but enjoy ๐Ÿฉท for all my uceyjuceyhoochies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿซถ
91.5K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch