Monster Love - Version 1 (OLD...

By Mythyxx

" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made... More

⛔️WARNING⛔️
Plagiarism Notice
Chapter 1 - Hello my Friend...
Chapter 2 - A Birthday Wish
Chapter 3 - The Promise
Chapter 4 - The broken Promise
Chapter 5 - Love shot
Chapter 6 - Questions in two hearts
Chapter 7 - First kiss
Chapter 8 - Captured
Chapter 9 - Only Mine [21+]
Chapter 10 - The Enemy
Chapter 11 - y/n, a bad liar, a bad kisser
Chapter 12 - Chocolate Kisses
Chapter 13 - The Monster in him.
Chapter 14 - The surrender
Chapter 15 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 16 - You are a Potent Love Drug
Chapter 17 - Dose of you on the Dressing Table [21+]
Chapter 18 - Trapped
Chapter 19 - The Danger
Chapter 20 - The Revenge and Rescue
Chapter 21 - Hold me close forever
Chapter 23 - Love fights...
Chapter 24 - A monster tamed by Love
Chapter 25 - Tamed Lust, A Terrible Nightmare [21+]
Chapter 26 - Why did you leave?
Chapter 27 - The Confession
Chapter 28 - Baby come back...
Chapter 29 - The Courtship...
Chapter 30 - I miss you...
Chapter 31 - The Finale (Part 1) [21+]
Chapter 31 - The Finale Part 2 [21+]
Bonus One Shot Chapter

Chapter 22 - Love under the Twilight

7.5K 332 14
By Mythyxx

Y/n's PoV

He held my hand as we got off from the plane.
I was blown away by the views and I wasn't even watching my steps anymore. Turquoise blue sea with white sandy beach, surrounded by coconut palms. It was a paradise. The light sea breeze, gently caressed our skin as we walked under the warm sun towards our private villa. By now, I was mesmerised by the alluring natural beauty around me and didn't even realise where I was walking.

TAE's PoV

She was holding my hand as she walked with me to our Villa. But she wasn't even paying attention to where I was taking her anymore. She was lost in her own world by the view around her. That enchanting smile and those awestruck beady eyes...she looked just like how I saw her the first time.

Author's PoV

She walked, lost in the island's beauty and he walked with her lost in her beauty.
He stopped for a moment as they reached the front of the Villa.
Tae: "Do you like it?"
He asked eagerly.
Y/n: "Yes! It's...beautiful..."
she exclaimed clasping his hand tightly.
Y/n: "where's are we?"
She asked looking at him
Tae: "Welcome to Naladhu, Maldives...my private island...and this is where we will be staying..."
He pointed to the villa.
Y/n: "Haaah! Really...?"
Her eyes widened as her lips parted.
Tae: "Hmm. You wanna go and see inside?"
Y/n: "Let's go..."
She pulled his hand and ran into the villa. He followed her just like he did when he was a little boy 15 years ago..

TAE's PoV

We both ran inside holding hands. She saw the stairs from the bedroom which led to the shallow waters of the sunshine glimmering ocean. She watched the little fishes swimming around playfully as she held my hand tightly. I've been here many times, it was nothing new. Yet, going through it all again holding her hands made it special. She was transcended by the nature around her. She's always been like that.
She took a few steps down the stairs towards the water.
Y/n: "Can I go in the water?"
I smiled.
Tae: "Yes"
Y/n: "will they bite?"
She asked as she pointed to the fishes in the water.
Tae: "No...you are fine..."
She smiled back at me and let go of me hand. She slowly stepped off and immersed her feet into the water. She Splashed around playfully and the little fishes started to circle around her feet.
Tae: "Baby careful...they'll bite."
I playfully lied to her.
Y/n: "what?! But you said..."
She looked at me in surprise...
Tae: "They are coming for you..."
I put on a deep menacing tone in my voice.
Y/n: "Arghhhhh...
With a high pitched screech she hurriedly stepped out of the water and onto the steps. But she slipped backwards as she didn't place her foot very well on the steps. She grabbed on my shirt tightly and I held her waist and pulled her towards me.
She wrapped her arms around my shoulders tightly as I lifted her up.
Y/n: "You said they won't bite..."
She slapped my chest lightly.
Tae: "They don't bite."
Y/n: "What?"
Tae: "I lied..." I laughed at her.
She cutely frowned at me and looked at the water again.
Tae: "Shall we go in?"
Y/n: "No..."
She refused making her grip on me firmer.
Tae: "Why?"
Y/n: "Now I'm paranoid..."
Tae: "Aaah...they won't. Come on..."
Y/n: "no, no...I don't want to"
She even tightened her hold around me.
Tae: "They wont bite...See..."
I showed her my feet in the water as I splashed with couple of small kicks.
She looked down smiling and got down into the water. Still a little scared she held my shirt as she walked around joyfully. I stood by her, just watching her.

The sun was slowly dipping into the ocean illuminating the sky with its last few bright orange rays...
Tae: "y/n ahhh! It's getting late...come on..."
I called as I sat on the steps. She was still playing around in the water.
Y/n: "little bit more..."
She carried on...
Tae: "Baby, It's getting dark...the sharks would start to come out soon..."
She gasped as my words hit her ears and ran towards me. Containing my chuckle in my chest I kept my serious face on.
Y/n: "Let's go..."
She pulled my arm and we both went up the wooden stairs.

Author's PoV

She walked in with him but the beautiful sunset caught her eye as they crossed the infinity pool.
She paused, making him stop as well.
Y/n: "Look at that..."
She softly mumbled as she held his hand.
Tae: "What?"
Y/N: "The sky...It looks...amazing. It's like a painting"
She said as she gazed at it holding his hand.
Tae: "You wanna stay here and watch it?"
She nodded gazing at it.
Tae: "Come on..."
He slowly guided her into the warm pool. They both leant their chins on the tiled edge of the pool and gazed at the slowly disappearing wonder of nature.
He turned and looked at her smiling face for a moment.
He pulled her away from the edge and stood in front of her, stealing her attention.
Y/n: "What happened?"
She asked slightly puzzled.
Tae: "I'm jealous..."
Y/n: "Jealous of what?"
Tae: "Is that sun more handsome than me?"
He pouted seeking her attention.
She giggled.
He took his face closer to hers.
Tae: "I want these eyes to look at me only..."
She looked to her side at the water and shyly smiled as she caressed the glass like surface creating ripples around both of them.
He cupped her neck with both of his hands.
Tae: "Baby...Look at me..."
She looked up and both pairs of eyes locked harmoniously.
Tae: "I love you..."
He whispered his spell on her delicate lips, brushing them softly without kissing. She was enchanted by love in his eyes. He awaited her approval. She gently opened her lips allowing him access. With a deep relieved exhale, he invaded her mouth with his soft lips and tongue. His lips collided against hers smoothly wanting for more. Her lips gave in increasing his hunger. She moved closer to him as her wet hands trailed from his arms to his shoulders.
For the first time, she kissed him back reigniting the inferno of lust within him.

The blushing sun buried itself fully under the duvet of blue ocean, as the passionate love bloomed under the twilight.
She moved closer pressing herself against him as he kissed deeply. His tongue slithered in and out as their lips fused in the deep kiss. He moved his hands from her neck to her chest and down to her breasts. her breaths oscillated as his fingers started to play on her breasts hidden under her wet dress. He moved his focus from her lips to her neck with open mouth kisses all over it. one of his hand wrapped around her waist. He trailed her jaws with his lips as he unbuttoned his shirt. Her eyes were closed and she moved according to his needs.

Slowly removing his wet shirt off his upper body, his lips travelled towards her lips again. But she coyly pushed him away and turned away to face the sea.
He pushed himself onto back of her body and confined her between his arms. His fingers gathered her wet hair on to one side of her shoulders. Softly kissing the side of her neck he nuzzled on back of her neck and everywhere else his lips could reach. She threw her head back on his shoulder holding his arms. Their bodies rubbed against each other, causing small waves in the pool, making the water spill out of the edges if the pool.

She felt him grow harder and bigger as he ground his hip against her. She turned and pushed him gently and climbed out of the water. He leaned back and studied her whole body covered under the dripping wet dress as she walked into the bedroom, facing him. He smirked and followed behind her abandoning his Gucci shirt floating in the pool.

Y/N's PoV

I switched on the dim yellow bedroom lights as the night had fallen completely. I knew he will follow behind me so I turned to see where he was, only to realise he was standing just a few inches away from me. He combed back his wet hair with his fingers as he bit his lower lip.
Tae: "Running away from me?"
Y/n: "I was getting cold."
He roughly pulled me slamming my body against his and brought tips of our noses together.

Tae: "My Baby's cold? Well...let me warm you up."
He murmured and soon smashed his lips on mine. He was a little brutish with his kiss, as if he was punishing me for leaving him there. He pushed me onto the bed and pinned my hands above my head as he continued his rough kiss. He moved down my neck licking and sucking on my warm skin.
Y/n: "Aaahhh..."
My soft moans grew louder as his teeth and tongue frolicked on my skin.

Hooked in his fingers, my dress slid off my arms. He slowly peeled all the wet fabrics off my skin and finally took rest of his clothing off.
I lay surrendered under him as he nuzzled all over my body fulfilling his needs. I gasped shakily gripping his wet hair as his lips cupped around my left breast while his fingers caressed my right breast. His lips and wet tongue switched between my breasts whenever he wanted. My legs opened naturally and he nestled his hip in position. His hard member was throbbing against my womanhood leaving my breaths shaking.
As if it wasn't enough, he started to grind his hip, rubbing his member against my folds without entering.

Y/n: "Ahhh...haahhh..."
I whimpered in pleasure with heavy breaths but he muffled them with another wet passionate kiss.

Y/n: "Ahhhh...Mmmmfffff..."
I moaned in my throat.
But he broke it half way and stood on his knees.

Tae: "My Baby's ready for me?"
He asked licking my saliva off his lips. I stared at him drunk in his alluring dominance. My tongue was tied.
He held my legs apart and whispered..
Tae: "Say yes baby"
Y/n: "Yes..."
I obeyed immediately.
He smirked as he slowly guided himself in. I twined my legs around his waist as he pushed in with a soft groan. I closed my eyes and he started to slowly thrust, staying on his knees. Biting his lips, he watched me lying in front of him submissively. He increased his force with every push making me shudder and tighten my legs around him. I closed my eyes moaned as my hands searched to hold on to something. I gripped the sheets as he went faster and deeper holding my thighs in place. Shortly after I arched my back biting my lips as pleasure erupted inside me.
Y/n: Aaaaahhh..."
I tried to quieten my moans by covering my mouth but he nailed my wrists to the mattress.
Tae: "No Princess...I wanna hear your voice..."
He mumbled on my lips leaning on me, as his burning heavy breaths brushed my face.
I tried my best to contain them within myself. His groans grew louder as he fastened the pace even more to reach his highs. I wriggled uncontrollably in his hold. He pushed deep all the way in and stayed as the final explosion of excitement hit him. With a deep grunt he fell on my chest but kept thrusting to intensify the sensations in both us. I clawed on his back as I moaned under his neck. Gradually we both overcame the hazy entrapment of lust as the pleasure faded away. He turned and pulled me onto his chest and kissed my forehead.
Tae: "Y/n aahhhh?"
Y/n: "hmmm..."
Tae: "Are you warm now?"
He asked catching his breath.
Y/n: "Mmmm.."
I hummed as I was too exhausted to utter anything else. He pulled the sheets to cover our bodies and I drifted into sleep on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.3K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
11.3K 588 39
"You want me to come inside you?" He growls as his member meets my very last part of my cervix, making me scream out him name in pleasure. I just moa...
569K 23K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
268K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...