Poisonous love

By 123potatogo

As much as it hurts, I can feel it trailing me in. Is this love or a sign to give up? I thought love was supp... More

Background info~
My so called 'fans'
Love? Never.
Regrets.
Watch out.
Apologizes are for losers.
Crazy fans.
Make me.
What have I done?
Pity party.
Nothing to me.
They don't deserve you.
Highschool sweethearts.
Madness.
Never ever.
Trying my best.
I will end you.
Feelings.
Ice princess.
I am human too.
Wilted roses.
Unwanted guests.
Who can court her first?
I love you.
Indirect kiss.
Broken promises.
"I'm fine."
Speak of the devil.
Butterflies.
I dare you.
I'm glad it goes both ways.
Act natural.
The last straw.
Accept my feelings.
Boyfriend.
Happiness suits you.
Future wife.
True happiness.
Happy ending!
Happily ever after.

A disappointment.

68 6 1
By 123potatogo

"Okay girls! Showtime!! Everyone in positions and good luck!" The producer says. In this chaotic mess of people running around I calm my nerves. Ryujin unnie looks super nervous so I pat her on the shoulder and smile to help her. 

Ever since iland 2, we have been working day and night. Endless nights of dance practice, recordings, working out, and even more. But it has all been worth it. 

This is our debut show. This is the moment. For the better or worse, this is real. 

We get into our positions on the stage and take a deep breath as the lights dim. In our earpieces we hear "5,6,7,8!!" That's our cue!! 

We perform like this is our last, and dance as perfect and classy as possible. Time for my part... And... finally. It's over.

 This is live so I can't mess up! Okay and the difficult part is coming up... I walk to my position as fast as possible for the difficult choreo, and before I make it I slip and fall off the side of the stage.

"Ah!" I say when I slip to the hard ground under the stage. 

 I groan in pain and quickly get back to my position to dance again. Stunned I forget the moves but I watch my members and I slowly get my thoughts back. I dance until the end, totally ignoring the pain. 

For the ending fairy I appear on the big screen suddenly so I give a fake smile and a wink. I also blow a kiss to the camera before my time is over. Confetti starts coming down so I smile and look up just hoping the cameras would cut.  

"And... cut!! The director says making my whole group take sighs and fall to the ground out of exhaustion. 

I feel tears trailing down my face as my lips start to quiver. It's all my fault. Isn't it? Now everyone will think we are not hardworking because I messed up. Badly too. 

I am so incompetent. Why can't I do anything right for once?

"Eunbi -yah. What happened? These don't look like happy tears." Leeseo unnie says to me. 

I burst out everything and start sobbing. The confetti falls gracefully down onto me making me sob. 

" I'm so sorry! I messed up big time. I fell off the stage earlier before Yujin unnie's part! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too..." I say while forming a ball with my body on the ground. 

Aria and Ryujin pat my back calming me down a bit. 

"Eunbi it's fine! You didn't mess it up for us! We all know how hardworking you are, and everyone makes mistakes!" Yujin says to me. 

"Everyone please exit the stage! We need to clean the confetti and change the backgrounds before the next stage!! Chop chop we don't have time for you guys to be crying!!" one of the producers yell. 

The other members bow fully and help me get up off the ground. I sob an try to walk straight until I realize I can't see in front of me properly. 

I wobble and almost fall again until Ryujin unnie grabs me. I wipe my tears so the hairdressers, staff, and everyone else doesn't see me at my weakest. I rip my ear piece out of my ear and take a deep breath. 

"Yah! Park Eunbi!" I hear my name called as I walk into the backstage area. I wipe the rest of my tears and fix my outfit so I seem okay.

I look for the person who called my name. It sounded like a dude. 

"Jay?" I say with a astonished look on my face. My. Fucking. Brother??!?! Wha-

"Eunbi! You did so well!" Jay says while giving me a big hug while wide arms. My jaw flings open. 

"OH MY GOD! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? IT HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT TO SEE YOU LATELY!!" I say loudly while crying even more. 

"Jay who is this? Never mind that, we have that dating ban remember??" Some tall figure says from beside Jay, while pulling him off of me. 

I confusedly tilt my head at the figure and realize it is a member of Jay's group. 

"Ah Heeseung sunbae right? I have heard great things about you! Also I am Jay's sister for clarification." I say while bowing a full 90 degrees while signaling my members to bow as well. 

Ryujin unnie drops her phone while bowing so she shyly goes down to pick it up. 

"Ah okay. Sorry I misunderstood." Heeseung seunbaenim says while smiling. 

"It's okay. Anyway, I didn't know you'd be here?? And you didn't see... it right?" I say while directing my attention to Jay quickly after. 

"See what?" Jay says making me sigh of relief. 

"Noth-" I get cut off by a swarm of staff coming over and squeezing through everybody to get to me. 

"Eunbi-sshi! Sit down for a second while we treat your cuts and bruises!" one of the staff say. 

"Oh right, Eunbi-yah you should get treated! You fell quiet badly!" Yujin unnie says to me, directing me to a seat. 

"Eunbi you got hurt? Where? How? What.. When??" Jay bombards me with questions as he hurries towards me. 

"Geez. I fell of the stage earlier... I'm already ashamed enough so let's not talk about it okay?" I say while look down at my feet. 

"Okay well I have to go on stage now but we'll talk later okay?" Jay says while I happily nod. 

I get up after the staff finish bandaging my wounds, and go to find my phone. I find it and pick it up while not seeing where I was walking. 

I bump into a tall and slim figure. 

"OMG I'm so sorry!" I say while bowing like three times. I see a handsome face with a cool outfit on. Shit he must be in Enhypen! Why is everything going wrong today??

"Watch where you're fucking going." I hear from the dude. Kinda rude but okay. 

"Ah yes I'm so sorry I wasn't focusing-" I get cut off by him saying "I don't need your whole life story. I'm busy anyway." 

He walks away and joins the other members, with Jay as well. Was that kinda rude or was it just me? Maybe he is in a bad mood...

~

Enhypen goes on stage and I monitor then on the big screen, backstage as I wipe my sweat and use a fan to cool me off. 

"Woohooooo! Go Jay!!" I say while cheering for him on the stage. He performs effortlessly and doesn't look nervous at all. All the members shine brightly on stage while performing. Lucky. 

In the middle of watching their performance my group gets called to film some backstage content for youtube. 

All of my members go and I am last to film my part. I nervously think about what to say. Should I mention the fall or not?

Yujin unnie comes back from filming with a weird face displayed. 

"Eunbi watch out, the camera man is kinda creepy." Yujin says to me while passing by me. I nod and nervously bite my nails as I wait for my name to be called. 

"Eunbi-sshi please come over here!" one of the staff say. I rush over to the spot where I will be flimed and I fix my hair as I wait for the camera to be set up. 

"Okay say what you were proud of in your performance and what you think you could have worked on okay??" the male staff demands. I nod slowly and think about what to say while they fix the camera position. 

"Okay go!" the male staff says. I put on my brightest smile and start speaking. 

"Hello everyone! I thought my whole group did amazing for our debut performance and that I personally, could have worked on my dancing skills and my breathing control. I also fell during the performance, but don't worry pieces! I am totally fine and okay! Love you so much, pieces, and thank you for watching!!" I say finishing my part off by thanking our fans, pieces. 

"Perfect okay I will go tell the director we are done okay?" the male staff says while walking away. I get left with the camera man and I can feel his weird stare on me. I uncomfortably fix my shirt to cover my chest more. 

"Your very pretty Eunbi-yah. It's a shame your so thin!" the cameraman says with a weird smirk displayed on his face. I confusedly look at him because of the informal way he spoke. Well he looks much older so why would he? right...

"Ah uhm thank you." I say awkwardly looking for any of my members around. 

"Your top has a thread let me get that for you" the camera man says while approaching me. This is crossing the line right? Or am I just insecure? My top is a crop top while cool chains on it os I don't feel comfortable with him touching me. 

"Ah please don't." I say but he doesn't stop approaching me. 

I put my hands up and walk backwards until I bump run into something or someone. 

"She asked you to stop." I hear a deep and ice cold voice say...

~

Word count: 1560❤️❤️❤️

OMG This is the first chapter of my new storyy ekkkk!! Hopefully this story goes well hehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 102 42
She looked to the heavens like she wanted to leave earth, all he wanted was to give her a reason to 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. [tw - mention of selfharm, death, abduc...
49.6K 2.8K 59
"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next moment I felt his soft, demanding lips on...
14.6K 885 45
after we met you, we get to know what friendship is but why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your name yet? start: september 27, 2020 end:...
91.5K 3.7K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...