𝓘 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 �...

Від FlorK2D

Only if he had been nicer and more compassionate to her. Only if he hadn't humiliated her that night, she wou... Більше

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Promos
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Last)
New Story.
New Story
New Story

Chapter 20

6.9K 600 91
Від FlorK2D

City Hospital, Delhi.

Akash sat on the hospital bed staring at Payal sleeping as tears brimmed up in his eyes.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and stood up and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You didn't do right. " Buaji blurted disappointed and Akash was stunned because he never thought in his life since he met Payal, that Buaji will defend his mother against her niece. "And I hope one day you won't regret letting your emotions get the best of you. "

Buaji walked out of there leaving a stunned and confused Akash behind.

He turned and looked at Payal and closed his eyes recollecting the atrocity he had just committed.

Flashback.

Payal had woken up two hours after the other left and was crying hysterically after Akash told her she had lost the baby.

Akash hugged her to comfort her but she pushed him away shocking Akash, especially seeing the hatred in her eyes.

"This is all your fault." She cried out and Akash was stunned by her accusation. "I tolerated your murderer of a mother just for you...... And now look, she got so mad that I was carrying your child that she pushed me and made me fall and lost our baby. "

Akash shook his head and told her what he was told and Payal was shocked to hear that a CCTV camera could prove Mami innocent but her evil brain formulated another plan.

"Yes, what happened was an accident but don't you dare forget the doctor said my baby was already stressed and whom do you think stressed me out. " Akash was speechless and Payal chuckled sadly. "Your mother is the only one responsible for my baby's death and she would have killed me too if she had the chance but here you are defending her....... She thinks you are a loser and even before she knew Aman was her son, she was always proud of him and yet you and yet you defend her...... She always verbally abused me and yet you still defend her........ After all these years of trying, I finally got pregnant and she made me lose our baby and still you defend her........ She respects a stranger like Maithili more than me her daughter in law and yet you defend her........
If it had been Khushi who had allowed her friends to come to eat for free at the restaurant, she would have said nothing but it was me that's why she did what she did and humiliated me and yet you defended her....... You proved your mother's words that I am only a bed warmer nothing else........ I don't know what I did to her but she has hated me for no good reason and yet you defend her....... We better end this marriage. " Payal cried out and Akash looked at her horrified.

He rushed up to her and hugged her and Payal smirked behind her tears as Akash held her afraid to lose her and Payal rejoiced knowing it was the perfect time to take advantage of his vulnerability.

"Am so sorry my love...... Just say the word and I will do it to prove my love for you. " Akash begged hugging her tightly.

Payal severed the hug and looked straight into his eyes.

"You will have your mother arrested for attempted murder and infanticide and you will demand your share of the inheritance. "

Akash stood up from the bed in shock praying Payal was joking but the look on her face was proof that she was dead serious.

Payal chuckled sadly as tears streamed down her face.

"I knew you were just words and no action....... What your mother put me through nearly killed me and I wouldn't have lost our baby if she had let all this go and before your think I'm a gold digger for want I said then tell me why would I try to humiliate myself working for your mother, if I am indeed a gold digger, I would have used your mother's verbal abuse as leverage to take huge alimony from you after our divorce..... I would have stolen money from you and your family but I didn't..... I want you to get part of your inheritance because we are going to go against three powerful men, Aman, your father and Arnav...... They will do anything to make your mother get away with snatching our baby...... The baby we have been trying for years and finally, we had it and I was going to tell you. " Payal cried out. "But Anjali got arrested and I didn't want to sound insensitive by announcing our pregnancy." Payal vigorously wiped her tears as she went from sadness to anger. "If you love our baby and me, this is the time to prove it..... If you don't then get ready to lose me. "

Akash shook his head and rushed and hugged Payal.

"I will do it..... Don't worry and please don't ever think of leaving me. " Akash begged as he broke the hug and the nurse entered and gave Payal her medicine and within a few minutes, Payal fell asleep.

Akash walked out of the room and bumped into Buaji who had a disappointed look on her face and she walk past him and into the room.

Flashback ends.

Like a dummy, he did just that and had his mother arrested.

RM.

Arnav and Aman were trying everything they can to get Mami out of prison and find out who was behind wanting to leak Mami's arrest but there was one thing they knew for sure.

All this was well planned to humiliate Mami and everyone except Khushi knew it was Akash.

"That bastard was just playing us all this while by making us think he was on maa's side only to turn around and blindside us...... Maa will have to spend the night in prison because of him...... Only if Mr Roy wasn't in New York for his stepdaughter's wedding, then maa will be out by now. " Aman said frustrated.

"Aman, Calm down, this is not good for your health..... Mr Roy is already on his way and by tomorrow, we will have Mami with us..... Your father is now broken seeing his love in prison and if you and ASR look worn out, do you think it will help his state? " Maithili asked and both men were silent knowing she was right.

They are the only support system for their uncle now.

The doors of RM opened and in came Dadi with a sleeping Anaisha on her shoulder.

"Khushi told me everything on the phone and it was good I took her out even though she missed all of you..... You guys stay and let me take care of her. "

They all felt bad for not being able to spend time with Anaisha but smiled seeing Dadi taking control which Arnav knew she was an expert at because of how good she was at taking care of him when he was young.

Dadi walked away leaving them behind and Arnav looked at Khushi who was strangely quiet.

"Khushi...... Are you okay? " Arnav asked and all attention turned on her and she let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't think Akash is behind the leaking of Mami's arrest which fortunately we were able to stop. " Khushi replied.

"Who do you think is behind this? " Maithili asked.

"Abhishek and Garima." Khushi answered." I saw Payal's ex and Garima leaving the hospital and the timeline of the report matched them leaving because I will bet Akash was way too worried to do something like that...... Garima is taking advantage of Akash's stupidity to make Mami pay for always reprimanding Payal. "

"Khushi I doubt a gentleman woman like Garima will do something as vile as that. " Aman defended.

"She can if she is mad at Mami..... Are you forgetting she slapped Mami at the hospital? " Arnav retorted and Aman nodded.

"And a woman who cheats on a husband like Shashi and begets the symbol of her infidelity is not gentle. " Khushi confessed as they all looked at her stunned. "Payal is not the biological child of Shashi but the lover of Garima who had abandoned her....... When I was ten, I woke up in the middle of the night to Babuji yelling at a crying Garima...... I stood and watched as Babuji confronted her for cheating on him and Payal being the result of it...... I was shocked and run out of there....... She is not the innocent woman everyone thinks she is and why will she want the help of Abhishek...... There is something sinister going on that we don't know. " Khushi concluded and they all knew she is right.

Arnav asked for his last name and searched his social media and found a picture of him.

Arnav immediately sent it to his investigation team to have a background check on him.

After that, a message binged on Aman's laptop and he rushed to check it.

"He sent me the CCTV footage of the people and Khushi was right..... It's Abhishek and Garima. " Aman said as he walked towards them and showed them the video.

"That smile on their faces proves everything I have been telling you...... They planned this. " Khushi exclaimed and Arnav sighed.

"By tomorrow we will find out what relationship Abhishek has with Garima and Payal and I swear if she had planned this, I would spare her and Akash whether he knew about it or not. " Arnav gritted the words through his teeth.

The Next Day.

Delhi Police Station.

Arnav and Aman arrived at the prison with Mr Roy who had flown in the middle of the night and had prepared everything to let  Mami out and with the evidence on the CCTV footage, it was easy as pie even though she has to wait an hour for the papers of her release to be signed.

Aman looked happy coming out of the cell where his mother has been held after delivering the news to her that she was going to be released soon.

The doors of the station opened and income Akash and at the same moment, Arnav, Aman and Mr Roy come out of the commissioner's office and the met with Akash.

"You have some nerve showing up here. " Aman yelled as he run up to Akash and grabbed his collar.

Akash pushed Aman off him and he staggered backwards hitting his forehead on a table behind him and this sent him hitting the floor and breaking his nose which started bleeding.

Arnav and Mr Roy rushed up to him and helped him up.

Aman charged up to him but Arnav held him back.

"Enough Mr Raizada. " Mr Roy yelled. "I know you are angry but think about your mother..... What will happen if she sees you like this?........ Am so glad she is not Mrs Raizada's son because she would have killed herself with this kind of betrayal." Mr Roy continued looking at Akash disgusted and he shuddered to imagine hatred in Mami's eyes for him

Immediately he was done one of the policewomen came to tell Aman saying his mother wanted to see him immediately and Aman walked away towards his mother's cell.

Payal who was standing outside watched everything with a victorious smirk on her face.

She knew Mami seeing Aman bleed because of Akash will further cause more distance between them and that was exactly what she wanted.

"Aww, my dumb Akash...... You keep doing things to alienate you from the family and that's exactly what I want. " Payal thought and turned to find Arnav holding a first aid kit but his expression sent shivers down her spine.

Arnav was smirking at her and she left there feeling uncomfortable.

"Run Payal..... Because in the next twenty-four hours, I will be you and Akash's worst enemy. "

Arnav walked away to Mami's cell and found her crying seeing Aman's injuries which were bleeding nonstop.

"Maa stop crying, it's nothing serious. " Aman tried consoling his mother.

"Who did this to you? " Mami demanded to know and she looked pissed.

"It was Akash. " Arnav replied from behind as he walked up to them.

Aman glared at him and Arnav shrugged as he got ready to clean his wound.

Mami was fuming and Arnav smirked seeing her like that.

"Good..... I want you to start hating Akash because this will help me make him pay for everything...... I can't do anything against him if you feel sympathetic towards him...... You are done for Akash..... Now no one will save you and your wife from me. " Arnav thought staring at Mami who was now cleaning Aman's wounds with a look of anger on her face making Arnav smirk.

To be continued.

Precap:
Mami exposes the Guptas and disowns Akash.

Don't forget to hit the  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

251K 11.4K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
22.9K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
97.3K 10K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...