We're leaving this city.. (hu...

By Dark_moon983

This is a story of a Zombie apocalypse which the sans au's go through, following in the perspective of either... More

Prologue - pftt! Zombies?
Chapter 1 - disease?
Chapter 2 - rushing everyone out.
Chapter 3 - You, don't know what's going on?
Chapter 4 - Cross!
Chapter 5 - come with us?
Chapter 6 - help him.
Chapter 7 - Room C1.
Chapter 8 - we were best friends.
Chapter 9 - that makes sense.
Chapter 10 - Crawler's attack.
Chapter 11 - killer's here!
Chapter 12 - outside, they've gone outside!
Chapter 13 - Dead??
Chapter 14 - Transport.
Chapter 15 - Goth and Palette!
Chapter 16 - food
Chapter 17 - meeting in C1
Chapter 18 - Dream's death may bring a toll.
Chapter 19 - One week.
Chapter 20 - He's dead, he's dying and everyone else should be fine.
Chapter 22 - Time-skip.
Rewrite??
Rewrite book!

Chapter 21 - Car crash, Cross?

151 5 5
By Dark_moon983

Can someone answer this? Do I seem like a terrible person???? Answer truthfully because I want to make sure!!! ^^'

Might change some bits in other chapters... like the plot line and description and everything. Not to different just better(?) I guess.

Warning!!!!
Character death
Blood
Gore
Car crash
Hallucinations
Sleep
Drugs
Decapitated people and body parts

————————————————————————

"Ow..." Geno muttered, feeling heavy against his head. He woke up to Reaper's hugging him, a quiet concern wandered over him then he saw Reaper and tried moving away.

Reaper glanced at Geno, "Geno! You're okay!" He smiled brightly, hugging Geno tightly. "I knew a beauty like you wouldn't die so quickly!"

"Stop! I'm going to choke if you hug me any tighter!" Geno yelled, trying to remove Reaper's arms from around his waist. Reaper held him, loosening his grip by a small amount. "Get off!"

Reaper sighed, letting go of Geno. "We all thought you died!" Geno raised an eyebrow, staring at Reaper. "You got shot by a person, they thought you were going to bite you."

"Shot?" Geno questioned, "they took something out of me..." he shuddered at the thought, "I- it hurt." Flashes of something... something inside of him, the bright glow of that thing.

Reaper looked at Geno, putting a hand on his forehead. "You didn't hit your head, right?" He looked over at the others, "Did he get concussed?"

"Most likely." Red muttered, Hope sighing quietly and passing a clear plastic bottle. Geno looked at it cautiously, watching as Hope sat besides him and gave it across.

She smiled lightly, "it's just water, I tested it." Hope definitely had something that was giving her a bit of a sway.

Dream gave a small laugh, "it's alcoholic but it should help, maybe it'll calm your senses?" Geno nodded, taking a big sip of the liquid. It was strong, very strong. The slight burning in his throat made him cough.

"You thought this was water?" Geno glanced at Hope, gaining a shrug from her. Geno sighed lightly, glancing at the bottle and taking just a bit more.

Hope then sits up, looking at Dream the Red. "Okay, since we've gotten our together and seen Geno almost get killed." Dream gave a confused smile, "I think we should be truthful." She leaned closer to Dream, booping his nose lightly. "You're very traumatised and it's sad." She puts a hand onto his cheek, "don't be sad, they're probably okay."

"He's dead though." Dream muttered, "I killed Cross!"he put a hand in Hope's, "how is he okay if I killed him!" Dream felt tears prick his eyes, "I've never killed anybody, never someone I loved!"

Hope puts a finger on Dream's mouth, "you're okay, he's safe now." She then sits away from Dream, watching as he sniffled lightly. Hope then turned to Red, "you try to seem distant and edgy but we can tell you're sensitive." Red twitched, staring at Hope. "We know someone close got hurt, telling us about it will help."

She sits down next to Red, putting her head on his shoulder, "no homo, I'm aromantic." She then snuggled closer, "I'm just a cuddler, but I think you should open up." She then laughed quietly, "I definitely won't remember, Geno isn't listening and Dream is having a mental breakdown." She looked up at him, "you can just say, I won't give any advice or degrade it unless you want that."

"I don't." Red sighed, looking at the others. "Don't listen Reaper.... Huh?" He glared at Reaper before realising that he was asleep, "Um..." He felt himself feel very nervous.

Hope smiled lightly, "take your time."

Red took a deep breath, the oxygen entering his mouth in a soothing manner and carbon-dioxide exiting quietly. "Me and my husband were attacked."

———

It was a normal day, Red was sat on the couch and his husband, Classic, was enjoying the cold floor. He couldn't be bothered to get up, it had been a long day.

Nothing was happening, which was nice for both of them.

Well that was until, a loud scream brought them out of the calm sense. Classic being quick to sit up, staring out of the window. Red stood up, going over to the same window and opening the blind.

To see a mess of a crowd, none of their features being recognisable except the few running ahead. One of them being a close friend, the police officer Undyne, who was holding up a small child with the parent just behind her. They were running rather quickly, the child crying and screaming loudly, which was strange of Undyne. She would try to calm the situation.

Classic and Red decided to investigate, opening the front door and gaining Undyne's attention. She ran up to them, quickly running through with the parent and child close behind. The parent closed the door quickly.

With confused looks, Classic asked what had happened. Undyne gave a small description of what Red thought was a laugh. Their panicked looks did not show it was a joke.

They only understood what was happening, when banging sounded on their unlocked door. The child started screaming loudly, turning to a hysteria of shrieks and tears. The parent looked close to crying too, taking their child from Undyne's arms and rocking the smaller lightly, speaking words to relax them.

Something clattered and smashed in their hallway, Classic showing no amusement of this 'joke' and going to stop the whole thing. Red stood at a slight distance, trying to quieten the child.

Everything seemed to be fine, the clattering stopped from the hallway and the child was quiet. Well, until a massive crash against the door and Classic stumbling in with blood covering his hands, one hand over his wrist. A look of shock was bright against his face also with slight panic.

He ordered Red to go through the back and run. Undyne quickly taking action, saying goodbye to Classic and running through the house with the parent in close pursuit. Red stopped, watching as his husband's breath shook.

"Hey?" Red knelt down, feeling his own panic rise. "You're okay, we can patch that up." He put a hand on Classic's hand, checking the blood covered wound. "It's okay, just stay calm." He put a hand on Classic's cheek. "See? Zombie's don't exist, it's just a fun movie night we have."

Classic placed a hand on Red's neck, feeling the cold liquid trickle down his shirt. "I was hoping we wouldn't get to this part." He quietly muttered, "G-go." He pulled Red into a short kiss, Red not taking that as a goodbye.

"Come on, it's only your wrist." Red started, putting a hand around Classic's arm and trying to pull him up. "You can still walk?"

Something grabbed Red's collar, pulling him up and closer to a very cold breath. Red panicked, whirling around and punching the person in the face. Good thing it wasn't someone he knew, that would be embarrassing. Classic shoved Red in the direction the other three went.

"P-please." Classic murmured, his eyes drooping lightly. "Just go." Red sort of froze, he didn't like seeing Classic like that. "Or else I'll judge you." He laughed lightly, coughing out heavily.

Red closed his eyes, spinning around and sprinting out of the house.

———————————————————————————

"I..." Red quietly sniffed, "I didn't even say goodbye." Hope patted his shoulder.

She looked out at the road they just went through. "Where are the others?" She yawned lightly.

"Left." Red quietly replied, looking at Reaper and Geno who were asleep next to eachother. It was sort of adorable.

"Oh..." Hope responded, "is it just me or am I tired now?" Red shook his head, it might've been the emotional let off but everything seemed foggy... and tiring. Sleep hit him quickly, laying his head on the metal side of the car.

The loud screeching of tires growled in his ears, yet no energy to open his eyes. He couldn't move, all he had to do was endure the quick movements. The loud crashing from the opposite side, with the sudden feeling of weight loss. Hope had just rolled to the end of the truck, or so he felt.

He couldn't get up... h-he was trapped. His heart beat grew, tears catching his eyes.

———

Dream, Geno and Reaper all got tipped off at a quick crash into a broken car. All of them slowly awakening, with mild worry. Dream scrambled to his feet, his eyes wide with worry.

"I-is everyone okay?!" Dream called out, coughing loudly after feeling the thick air. His eye sight was blurry and some dust was caught in his mouth, it wasn't a taste he really wanted.

Dream stumbled across the road, seeing Geno and Reaper sat at a car. Reaper holding his hand painfully and Geno using a bit of his white jacket to patch it up. "Guys!" Dream called out, running up to them. Reaper looked up, a strained look across his face. "Are you okay?" Dream asked in concern, kneeling in front of them.

"He caught his hand on some glass." Geno answered, his eyes not exactly open and his actions were very slow. "Something is in the atmosphere, cover your mouth." Geno moved away from Reaper, bringing his hood round to cover over his mouth. Reaper followed Geno's actions and Dream covered his mouth with his shirt collar.

Dream's muffled voice exited his mouth, "the others, have you seen them?" Geno shook his head, slowly standing up and having the urge to stretch. Reaper sighed quietly, closing his eyes and opening them, this time more clearly.

Dream looked around, his vision getting better by the second. Until he saw a car, more specifically a truck, on it's back with wheels high in the air.

The moment he walked closer, the sight of a crimson pool forming was noticeable but what was easier to spot... was the long haired head caked in the same substance and lay on her side. She looked mildly peaceful to be absolutely honest.

"Oh..." Dream started, putting his hands over his mouth and dropping the cover. He ran up to Hope's rather dead body, kneeling down in front of her and heavily breathing.

Geno looked down at Dream and the head of Hope, "we should Check on the others, they might be alive?" He watched as Reaper took his words and put them into action, he walked over to the over turned car which was their ride.

The wind-screen was completely smashed, glass shards scattered over the Misty floor and all over the roof of the car. With a slight stain of red, ah. Such an unfortunate and unplanned death.

Ccino was asleep, his hands still glued against the steering wheel and completely cut from his body. His face was all cut and grazed by the glass shards, Reaper had a sudden feeling of sympathy for the young man. Atleast he was asleep?

With directing his eyes away, Reaper walked round to see Red under the car yet closest to the main seats, meaning he wasn't squashed. He was still asleep, his chest heavily rising and falling and his body shaking violently. Reaper wasn't that surprised, he'd just been in a car crash with no understanding on whether he would've survived.

"Hey." Reaper said through his thick hood, watching as Red tried to wake up with the grasp of a voice he spoke, "Stay calm!"

Red slowly breathed, the contaminated air was salty against his throat but it helped. It felt like he was a the beach, yet the air was part sand. He spluttered, finally opening his eyes. There was a massive scar across his eye, causing him to not be able to see anything but the blood leaking into it. His hair was also matted with blood.

He heavily winced, "ow..." He muttered, slowly looking up at Reaper with relief.

"Come on." Reaper spoke, holding a hand out to help him from under the car. "Let's get that checked out." Red slowly wriggled out from under the car, standing on shaking leg and holding a hand up to his head.

Geno ran round, putting a cloth over Red's mouth. "Glad you're alive, though we need to go."

"What, why?" Reaper questioned, helping Red to his feet and walking towards Dream who was now stood up.

Dream walked up to them, "don't breathe to heavily, it's not just sleep." He spoke simply, "keep your breath under control."

Geno tightened his chest, making his breaths less.

——————————

His chest hurt, the tight inhale of... whatever was around him. His body felt so heavy and he couldn't think properly.

"A-ah, didn't think you'd be awake yet." A quiet voice spoke, "just give me a moment." They said before running out of the room and slamming the door closed.

He carefully opened his eyes, the back of his neck stung a lot and his throat tasted like blood but other than that, he was numb.

The door opened again, this time the person was in view. They had wide glasses across pale turquoise eyes, with strangely pale skin. His hair was dyed a light shade of bluey-green and his shaking hands were gripping a glass of water.

"Drink this." He spoke, not sounding at all threatening or commanding but that didn't matter much.

With a numb hand, he hesitantly reached out for the glass and peered at the clear liquid this stranger had given him.

The other was wearing a grey jacket that looked similar to a lab-coat but just warmer and more outdoor suitable. They smiled nervously, "my name is Science, what is your name?" They fiddled with their hands nervously, gulping lightly.

Science looked away before the other spoke, "h-how am I alive?" He felt sick in his stomach, he remembered everything. He... he was hurt, killed even.

"You didn't die, if that sounds appropriate." Science reassured, "y-you were almost becoming sick but someone killed the creature, if that makes sense." He looked very confused, Science awkwardly laughed. "Anyways, what is your name?"

The other took a careful sip, understanding that Science was very anxious and had saved him so he would poison him... he thinks, "Call me Cross." He spoke, gulping down the rest of the liquid. He throat didn't hurt anymore, it was actually really soothing.

————————————————————————

Day ...:
Everything isn't going well, I'm sick. My body is regretting every single meal I've eaten and I can only cry and feel pity for myself.

Error had made a diary, because he couldn't do anything and he had a hope to be in first person view in a story. (His exact words are, 'hey! I might even become famous and get a first-person view inside a book??') maybe not a good book but he got it?

He wrote about everyday, from the start with Nightmare to then. Maybe when all this finished, he'll be saved. He hoped for that.

Anyways, so... unfortunately the 'one week' it feels like forever, his body was already shutting down on day 1 and he's most likely not going to survive 5 days. Was a week 5 days? Maybe a working week if they have the weekend off but no.

Error had a complaint to Bill; he can't count. He was smart enough to train the 'zombies' but he just can't count.... That's pretty ironic. A week is 7 days, from 24/7. Like 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Error sighed to himself, Maybe he shouldn't have betrayed the others? No, he would've been killed anyways. They were going to fall into a trap.

Thinking about traps, isn't he technically bitten... so that means he doesn't have to worry about being hurt!

And that's what he did, there was a very detailed entry about him walking around, buying chocolate and meeting a bunch of people.

———

He was outside, it was about 9 pm ish and there was two other actual people just running about. Without any doubt, Error walked up to them.

Most people (including Error), wouldn't expect to be stabbed by a massive sword and actually mildly enjoy it. It helped with whatever was happening.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Error screamed at them, watching as the dark figure stepped back in surprise.

The other of the duo ran up, "ah, we apologise for stabbing you."

Error crossed his arms, "apology not accepted." He huffed heavily, the other two seeming very anxious and unsure on the situation.

————————————————————————
Author note:
Haha, motivation! It doesn't exist in my life anymore!

Anyways, have a good night!! I just went on my first date!!!!! (It was 'platonic' but I had a lot of fun, I loved it and I didn't want to cry afterwards!!! It's getting better with communication!)
Have a good night/day!! Also it's always SPRING!!!!! Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.7K 87
The idea was originally found in A_Bored_Reader Undertale ideas for stories that hit me like the brick called Reborn! I asked permission to use it. R...
8.6K 424 36
Killer Target. A young lady who was taught to live of her free will and to never listen to rules. Magic flowed everywhere, and she was one of the few...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...
2.9K 107 22
"Look I can explain." It was Sci ------- DD/MM/20YY. Sci had a breakthrough a way to preserve monsters from dusting. The experiment covered by the t...