Their Lost Mafia Princess| PA...

By vallnentiness

♕ I may be broken but I have survived many things that you couldn't possibly imagine ♕ Valerie Adela Lombard... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics
1
2
4
House Aesthetic
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Aesthetics #2
20
21
NOT AN UPDATE

3

11.3K 258 28
By vallnentiness

Aren't we all sinners?

"Hello Valerie, I'm Massimo, your father."

When i heard those words i looked up from the floor and saw two fucking giant men.

One was which i assume is my father was in black suit with eyes like mine and was about 6'2 if not higher, and the other one was just in long sleeve collared shirt with two buttons unbotton and i could see his tattoos, he was 6'4 for sure he had also the same eye color but little lighter.

The whole time while I was looking at them I finally said.

"Hello, I'm Valerie which you already knew of course" I sighed. And my father had a little smile and he spoke to me. "Valerie, this is your second eldest brother Riccardo."

I turned my head to the other guy. Now I know his name Riccardo. He also looked at me with a smile but a little bigger than fathers and I returned it.

I was again lost in my thoughts but then I remembered how my father said that Riccardo is my second eldest. "Wait you said he's s my second eldest brother, how many brothers do I have?"

They looked at each other and then my father spoke again "9 you have 9" He sighed but then smiled.

WHAT THE FUCK!!?

"What the fuck?" I said in shock with my mouth open.

"Hey language missy" Riccardo said to me with furrowed eyebrows as I mumbled "sorry".

As I was about to say something else but my father spoke again "So Valerie should we go, we have a plane waiting for us ok?" I didn't answer. I just nodded.

I said goodbye to Nancy and thanked her and then my father and brother left the police station.

When we came into the car I saw a beautiful black Lamborghini Urus. My eyes were sparkling like a thousand stars and then I heard a soft chuckle.

"Oh mio Dio, abbiamo un altro Roberto " It was Riccardo he was talking in Italian.

( Oh my gosh, we got another Roberto)

Which I know very well.

But I need to pretend I don't know what they are talking about.

I don't trust them yet.

So I lied, "Huh,what did you say?" I looked at them with a fake confused face.

"lei non sa l'italiano?" Riccardo asked and looked at father and then he spoke.

( she doesnt  know Italian?)

"Immagino che non lo faccia" Father said and shrugged his shoulders.

( I guess she doesn't)

And then we went into the car. The drive was not long but I noticed that we didn't go to the pain gate. We went where all the private jets are. I had a confused face so I asked them.

"Why are we going to the private lane? Aren't we supposed to get all the security and stuff?" I said and looked at them with my furrowed eyebrows.

My father chuckled and said "No neonata, we have our own jet now it's yours too." He said with a smile.

What kind of job do they have?

"We have lots of different businesses like restaurants,hotels,some hospitals, and buildings," Riccardo said as he was reading my mind.

Is he a fucking physic?

"No, I just see your confused and curious face" he chuckled without bringing his head up looking down at his phone.

Yep he definitely is

I looked at them one more time and went to look out the window.

We came out of the car and my eyes widened when I saw the jet. It was amazing, as I was in my thoughts I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and it didn't go unnoticed by the person who had his hand on my shoulder, which was my dads.

"Are you ok neonata?" Dad asked in a confused voice. I sighed and answered him.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't like physical touching." When I looked at him I saw a hint of hurt in his face but then it went back to his cold one.

"Alright, let's get inside," Riccardo said as we entered the jet. My eyes widened even more. There was a bar, two long couches with a little round table, then two bedrooms and two bathrooms in each room.

Let me tell you shorter this is a fucking luxury life.

As i was still in shock dad called me

"Valerie, come sit with us" he said and shoved a motion with  his arm to the two couches on the sides, he and Riccardo took one side and I took another.

As I sat down I looked around and I heard dad and Riccardo start to talk in Italian.

"Hai visto come ha sussultato quando l'ho toccata?" Dad asked Riccardo.

(Did you see how she flinched when I touched her?)

"Sì, qualcosa sicuramente non va" Riccardo sighed."Forse dovremmo chiederlo a lei?" After Riccardo said that he looked at me.

(Yes, something is definitely not right,Maybe we should ask her?)

"No non voglio costringerla a dirci qualcosa, forse un giorno ce lo direbbe lei stessa" Dad said with a sad smile and also looked at me.

(No I don't want to force her to tell us something, maybe one day she would tell us herself)

Trust me dad you don't wanna know, you would think I'm a dirty,pathetic slut.

I looked out of the window and saw the night sky with little stars and went into my thoughts.

But I was interrupted by my brother.

"So bambian, do you have any questions?" He asked and I nodded "Ok what is it?" This time it was dad.

"What kind of vegetables do you eat, you're so gigantic." After I said that I heard soft laughter from both of them I looked at them with furrowed eyebrows, and when I realized what I said my face turned red and I felt I looked like a big tomato.

"Oh my goodness i haven't laughed like that in ages, you really made my day Valerie '' Dad said and Riccardo nodded in agreement.

I softly smiled at them, still embarrassed by this situation but it was kinda funny to see two big gigantic men laughing so softly.

I was feeling a little tired so I wanted to close my eyes and go into the darkness but then I remembered I could have flashbacks so I turned to dad and Riccardo who were talking in a quiet tone and asked.

"Hey um, could I go to the bedroom? I'm feeling a little tired" I asked with a blunt face and he looked at me and said.

"Of course sweetheart go ahead" he smiled at me and asked Riccardo to show me the bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom Riccardo said.

"Bambina we'll be landing in like 5-3 hours so I will come and wake you up alright? He asked and I simply nodded and he exited the room.

I layed down on the bed, I closed my eyes and went into the darkness.

Please no flashbacks, no flashbacks, I don't want them to see.

Words Count: 1301🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
362K 7.5K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
4.8K 133 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...