The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

32.

2.1K 96 9
By RivkaKwon

"Here, drink this!" Yuzuha said as she give a glass of mojito to Den and Guini. The two then gladly accept it and drink the cocktail.

"Drink another round!" Yuzuha said as she grab the pitcher and fill the two women's glasses full. This happens almost three times and the two women just can't turn the brunette down because of her threatening look at them.

"H-hey, nee-chan slowly! The party just started and you're making them drunk already!" Hakkai said tugging his sister's dress. Yuzuha then looks at the tall man with her redded face.

"Huh!? They're fine! Come on look, they're still standing straight!" The woman said pointing at Den and Guini who were both smiling in dazed at them.

'Hmm... Really tho?'

"It's alright, Hakkai-kun!" The ravenette said giving the man a thumbs up with a small blush on her face. The said woman is not even looking straight into the man's eyes but passes to him, clearly indicating that alcohol I starting to kick into their system. 

"We will stop if we know that we're about to get drunk. You know we still need to drive back home." Guini added as she smile reassuringly at him. Hakkai just nodded his head giving up because no matter what he does, he knows that he will not win over his sister's shenanigans.

"Alright. We'll just drive you guys home if anything happens." He said leaving the three alone.

The three women then decide to drag the other two ladies with them and have a mini girl's party on the one side of the VIP room.

"So, Hina-chan~, Yumi-chan~ when's the wedding?" Den asked a little tipsy from the continuous drink Yuzuha poured for her.

"It should be Spring next year," Yumi answered her as she drinks her own cocktail.

"Takemitchi and I's wedding date are still undecided but probably next year too." The peach-haired woman answered.

"Wow~ I wish I'll also find a guy that I can marry~" Den drunkenly and dramatically said as she admires the two women's engagement rings.

~Play the Song around here~

"Bitch aren't you already married?" Guini said drunkenly, whipping her head at her friend's side making some of her drink spill.

"Married? Who?" Yuzuha asked squinting her eyes at the two.

"No one! Because if I am someone should have put a ring on it!" The ravenette said standing up while raising her left hand in the air earning a weird look from the women around her and also the men from the corner of the room. 

"Yeah!!! All the single ladies, now put your hands up~!" Yuzuha suddenly sings along with the song that is currently playing, not really registering what is currently going on. The two, Den and Guini drunkenly raised their hands and started dancing earning an amused look at the men in the room and of course from the men who were secretly observing them through the hidden cameras.

"Damn~, I told you should have put a ring on it." Ran randomly said as he laugh while watching the ravenette's random antics.

"Should I ready a ring catalog, Mikey?" Kokonoi awkwardly and cautiously asked as he sips his glass of brandy. Mikey on the other hand just tched as he grabs his phone and started to dial someone's number.

*Rings*

*Rings*

*Rings*

"Den-chan~ your phone's ringing!" Hina tipsily said as she dugs the raven-haired's phone from her bag also dancing drunkenly with the other women.

"Who~~~?" Den asked, not really in the mood to talk to someone as she is currently enjoying herself.

"Hmm, it says 'Handsome Zombie'???" Hina said reading the name from the phone screen while squinting her eyes. "What? You knew a handsome zombie!? Introduce us!" Yumi said as she looks at the woman's phone screen while laughing, take note: also highly drunk as Yuzuha keeps on pouring drinks to them. Den then walks to them and grabs her phone.

"Shh~," Den said as she seductively put her finger to Yumi's lips. "Mine." She said as she smiles drunkenly at them as she wink. She then proceeds on answering her phone.

"Wazzup?~"

[Wife, go home. Now.]The man at the other line said. Den just rolled her eyes, her drunkenness leaving her body a little.

"Why? Did something happen?" She asked as put her glass on the nearest table she could find. She then rubs her temples in order to wake her system up but to no avail, she's too drunk to think straight right now. The man on the other side did not even answer her. Thinking that the line got cut off, she then check and look at her phone screen.

'It's still there... Why is he not talking.' She thought.

[Emma's looking for you.]

"Really~?"

[Yeah.]

"Really~~~?"

[..... Yeah.]

'My gosh, if he's going to lie, he should lie better.' The woman thought as a small chuckle escaped her lips.

"But Kaku-chan's not saying anything though?" She said as she grabs her glass again and take a sip of her drink.

[I told him that I'm the one who's going to call you.] The man said.

"But I told Kaku-chan that no matter what, even if you commanded him that he will call me if something happens to Emma-chan though?" She said making the man shut his mouth. This made Den laugh.

'Heh, he thinks I wouldn't know that he's lying. I may be drunk right now but I'm no fool~~'

"Den-chan~ my single friend! Come on dance with us~!" Yuzuha said while tugging her arm. Den complied with the brunette's request her phone still on her ears as Mikey still did not drop the call.

"Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it~

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it~" The two women sang while dancing around waving their hands in the air. Upon hearing this Mikey then annoyingly sigh.

[Wife, put your hands down.] He said as he looked at the large screen in front of him. The other men with him, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu, and Kokonoi cannot surpass their giggles and laugh quite loud earning a glare from their boss.

"Don't be mad once you see that he wants it~

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it~

Oh, oh, oh~" Den sang along not even caring about the silver-haired man's threatening voice.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it~

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it~" Den continued on singing thinking that Mikey had already dropped the call because of annoyance.

"Koko," Mikey said with an irked mark on his face.

"I-- *laughs* I already m-message the *laughs* j-jeweler," Koko said in between laughs making Mikey more annoyed than ever.

"I want the ring to be there first thing in the morning." The silver-haired man said as she continued on watching his wife sing and dance around like no one's watching. 

'Well, at least she's enjoying herself.' The man thought.

'I always see another side of her whenever I decide to watch her.' Mikey thought as he hide his amused smile with her hands. He can't help but be jealous as her wife is surrounded by predators but he knew, he just knew that those predators won't lay their hand on her because he knew them.

He knew that they are not the kind of men who will lay their hands on a drunk and defenseless woman.

Well, if they did

What's the purpose of him and his executives being here in the first place?

-----

Author's Note:

Hello! How are you, people? I hope you guys are doing great! I apologize for the late update as I became immersed in reading some random fanfictions, hehehe.

Hope you guys like this update!

Thank you!

08/07/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...