Jaden Walton (enemies to love...

Od AbixxLynch

Your friends with Javon but are an enemies to jaden. What will happen after a party and he takes you home? ⚠️... Viac

This Story
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

22.

4.2K 35 34
Od AbixxLynch

Abi's POV

"JAVON!!!"

I scream but he's gone then I hear Jayla squeal.

So he told her of course.

About 30 seconds after she's in the room. "Oh my god are ye together you look so cute together I love this" she says really fast walking over to us.

Jaden still hasn't moved his head is on my stomach and his arms are around my waist I am playing with his hair.

She starts to take pictures and I turn my head.

"Ok love birds were leaving in half an hour so get up" Jayla says leaving the room.

"Come on let's go" I say trying to sit up a bit but being draged back down by Jaden "please just 5 more minutes" "no you can sleep in the car, up" I say back.

"But I can't sleep with you in the car" he says in a sassy voice. "I'll go in the back with you now get up or we'll be late"

He just grumbles and lifts himself of of me.

I go into jaylas room to shower and get ready.

I'm wearing grey joggers and a purple hoodie that I stole from Javon. I'm also wearing my white and purple Jordans and I'm hair is in a claw clip.

I quickly grab a few things that I need such as my phone it's charger and my air pods.

I hop out to the car and put them into my carry on bag that I'll be bringing onto the plane.

While I'm here I double check to see if I have my laptop and charger.

We're going on holiday for two weeks and I still need to attend my therapy session so I am doing them online.

When I'm 100 percent sure that I have them I go back into the house and grab a blanket and wait on the stairs for one of the Walton's to be ready.

Jayla is the first one out of her room with her bag so we head out to the car.

Our big bags are already in the car thanks to DJ.

We're sit into the car and get our seats.

Where everyone is sitting

Driver: DJ
Passenger: Jessica
In the middle row: Jayla Javon and Daelo
In the back row: Abi and Jaden.

I jump into the back and get comfortable. I put my jacket behind my head against the window and the blanket over my legs that are laying on the seats.

I take out my phone and play subway surfers because my therapist said that I shouldn't go on social media without people I trust around so I don't get 'out of hand'

About 10 minutes pass and everyone is getting in to the car Jaden comes into the back and pushes my legs off his seat and sits down.

"Hey" I say way to dramatically and he looks at me as if he didn't hear me.

He gets like this sometimes he the moody bitch. I know he cares about me and he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt me so I don't really look into it to much or take it to heart.

When he's sitting down and on his phone and we start driving I put me legs back onto his lap and he doesn't seem to care.

He just plays with my laces so I decided to sleep.

I wake up 45 minutes later and sit up to see who's awake.

The only people awake are DJ and Jessica.

I look over at Jaden and he's also asleep he's so cute.

I sit up removing my legs from Jaden and sitting up to stretch. I take a quick picture of Jaden because why not.

I'm still a bit tired so I lay my head on Jaden's lap and cover me with the blanket.

I check the time we have about an hour to the airport so I go to sleep.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Time skip
Jaden's POV

I wake up to Javons loud voice.

"Guys guy look at them aren't they just so cute together" he shouts and I open my eyes to look at him but all I see is jaylas phone in my face taking pictures.

"Fuck of" I say getting a 'watch it's glare from my mom so I look down and it's not abi's legs it's her head she's laying on my lap.

"Come on wake her up our flight is in three hours and security might take a while" mom says so they all start leaving the car getting there bags.

I start to mess with her hair "B come on wake up we're here" I whisper and she starts to move.

But someone slams the door and she jumps up.

"Shhh we're at the airport now" I cay calmly and she nods sitting up and rubbing her eyes shes so pretty.

I put forward the seat to get out and when out of the car I go and get our bags of dad.

Abi comes back to us with her jacket on and her blanket folded in her arms.

I quickly look around for the others and when I see there talking to the people at the door I turn to Abi and kiss her.

She's shocked but doesn't pull away.

It was only a quick one I didn't want anyone to see so when we pull away I smirk and grab my black suit case.

She finds her pink suit case and puts the blanket on top of it and her small backpack thing on her back.

We both head over to the others who are talking to the people about our car.

When that's done we go in and the security things go pretty fast so we're in the waiting area to board the flight with two hours to spare.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Abi's POV

W

e have some time to kill before our flight.

I haven't eaten breakfast yet and it's around 9:30 so I need to eat.

"Is anyone hungry I want to go get something to eat" I say to our group and they all look at me.

Javon nods so we head over to Starbucks.

"So you and Jaden" he says as we stand in the que "what about it" I try play it cool but Javon knows "I know you like him" he says cheekily "ha no I do not" "if you don't like him why did you sleep in his room and then go in the back with him and then fall asleep on his lap"

"Oh shut up" I say hitting him on the shoulder he looks at me hurt and I just laugh.

We get our food and drinks and sit down till I flight is called

obviously the Walton family got noticed and so did I but I think I handled it better this time Jessica helped a lot by putting me behind her.

We We board the plain and I'm sitting beside Jayla it's like a 12 hour flight so I think we might switch it around later.

I'm sitting beside her an a total stranger.

But he's not to bad looking.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

432K 2.6K 48
No smut cause that's fucked up but will be hickeys/ cuddling/ kissing other wise what the point of posting on Wattpad Y/n is a 16 year old girl who i...
23K 153 17
jaden walton fanfiction REALLY slow burn enemies to lovers no smut i'll try to update time to time
6.2K 74 9
Jaden Walton - enemies to lovers April rose hopper is new in town, she meets the Waltons and becomes great friends with Javon and Jayla. Jaden doesn...
7K 55 15
A school trip requires them to bare with eachother for 2 months, 2 months of eachother. "I Won't fall for him." Y/n tells her bff. "I will break her...