๐Ÿ’œUpdog๐Ÿ’œ (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

Av WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... Mer

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
S1 Ep15 NYAH!
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep17 Oh Wow
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep21 Chewsday
S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S2 Ep3 Tiger King

50 2 10
Av WolfStarr22

Hehe meow

Y/N woke up and looked outside and gasped happily when they saw twinkling snow on thw ground and flying through the air. "IT'TH THNOWING!" They cheered delightfully. After getting dressed in their nice warm uniform they shoved something to eat on their way to school in their povkets before getting geared up to go play in the snow. There's nothing that thick gloves and a fluffy thick orange parka can't fix.

Y/N waddled outside and saw Aren struggling to make it to their house. He was freezing cold, shivering and sliding around on the ice. "AREN WHERE'S YOUR COAT!?!" They ran over to him to warm him up with a hug. "I-I-I don't-t ha-ve o-one" He was so cold he could barely speak. "U-Usually o-our uni-uniform jacket-t keeeeps us warm-"

"Oh honey c'mon I think I got a spare jacket you can use" Y/N dragged him inside where he was greatful that he had such a kind and caring partner. "Y/N who's this?" Their father asked, putting on his jacket to go to work. "Is this that boy you keep talking about?"

"Yeth! Yeth it ith!" Y/N said with pride. "He thought he could go out today without a jacket. Do you think you have any old oneth that he can borrow?" He thinks for a moment. "Go check the closet. Well Bye guys" He heads out and off to work.

Y/N headed to the closet and pulled out an old parka for him to wear. Oh it even has gloves in the pockets he can use. Y/N shoved it into hia arms and grabbed a scarf from the bottom of the closet to wrap around him to make sure he's nice and warm.

Now that the two were probably dressed the headed out and walked to school together hand in hand. "How did I get so lucky to hav tou as a partner?" He asked. "You're always so kind and looking out for others."

"Oh that's not true. I can be so mean sometimes." Y/N recalls the countless times they've been in fights. "But I gueth it was for the thake of keeping my friendsth thafe and happy." Like the guy who stole Kaido's wallet or those beach bullies in Okinawa. "And you of courthe" They are never going to let him live it down that they beat up a gang who knocked him out in one punch.

"It was one time Y/N!" He exclaimed. Y/N giggled. "Yeah I know" They leaned in and planted a nice warm kiss on his cheek. Which he followed up with a happy 'im so in love' sigh. "Aw that'th cute" Y/N cooed over this SIMP.

The peppered his face with kisses while they could before they headed in school because Aren was a bit shy about sharing the fact he was in a relationship with others but that was ok with Y/N. He can tell rheir friends when he's ready.

When they gpt inside it was just as cold as it was outside. "I think the heating system is broken" Aren pointed out. When they headed into the classroom they just felt freezing eyes glare at them. "Do all of you theriously not own winter coatth or what?"

They glared harder before going over to their heater to warm up. And by heater they mean Hairo. Poor guy trying his best to make everyone happy. He seems worn out. "Guyth please give him a break! He can only go on for so long. You guyth can't alwayth rely on other people to slove your problemth!"

"Says the person wearing a coat!" "Yeah I put on a coat because it'th cold outside like a normal person and not huddling around the human radiator. Why don't you have coats!?!" Y/N is not willing to put up with their bullshit today.

Oh there they go again relying on other people. Nendou is selling a heating pad to the highest bidder. Y/N shakes their head and goes to sit on the floor and Aren joined them. He was shivering. "Are you thtill cold? C'mere" Y/N held him close to us their body heat to warm him up. "Thith ith what penguinth do"

"I wish I was a penguin." He whispered. "Then I can be held by you all the time" Aww. "No you don't" Y/N whispered back. "They poop every fifteen minuteth. Why are we even still here if it'th thith cold? We could be at home by a heater with hot cocoa and weighted blanketth" Just talking about it warmed them up. "Mmm warm thoughtth" "During fith period Alumni Ueda Peanuts is coming.  He is currently a popular comedian."" Aren you should know by now that I don't know famous people more or less Japanese oneth. Regardlesth of how long I've lived here or how many nameth you thay I am not going to recognize a single one"

"Oh yeah- but trust me you'll like him he's funny" He  reassured. "If I wanted to see something funny I'd talk to the gorilla over there" They pointed at Nendou and chuckle at their joke. "Besides it depends on what type of comedy. Is it slapstick? Self deprecating? Sketch comedy? Will it appeal to my broken sense of humor?""Broken"" I laugh at the stupidest things. Like a book falling over after an extended period of time of it just standing there"

CRASH

What was that? It seems people had pulle their jackets over their heads to fight the cold but this led to them not being able to see properly and a window broke, letting the cold air spill in. "God fucking damn it just wear a coat you dumbasses" "Y/N! Language!" "Sorry-"

Oh god everyone's freaking out now. "What's going on?" It's him the funny man! He's come to save us all. Everyone's warming up. Perhaps it's his enthusiasm that warmed them up.

Though Y/N just cringed at his comedy. Sticking thumbs up his nose and saying "nuts" over and over only got a brief exhale through the nose from Y/N 'Good god his comedy is worse than the weather. Aren over hyped his act' They turned to their darling boyfriend who was laughing and storting at the jokes. 'Holy shit that's adorable. Well Peanuts, maybe you're not so bad afterall if you're making my boyfriend happy'

★。・:**:・゚★

Mmm rich people. They tick everyone off. "Ugh why do we have to help that guy he's so stuck up." Aren complained. "Well the teacher asked Saiki to deliver him hith work. Not us. We can just leave at anytime" Y/N points out. "Yeah well he's an ass and I don't want Saiki to deal with him alone." He defended. "Oh just admit you wanna see hith fancy house. I know I do. I bet he has a pool" Wow Y/N no shame do you.

"Really. Out of all the things he could have you're interested in a pool? Even regular people can have a pool" Kaido's confused. "Yeah but I bet it's fancier than any waterpark or public pool, cleaner too. Like Ill swim in there either way but why not swim in a nice pool for once. Im always ready to swim. Literally, I carry a thpare swimsuit in my bag" He was now concerned. "Why???" "In case of there'th a pool. Or even better, a hot tub where I can feel like a sexy lobster"

Kuboyasu blushed and was about to change the subject to distract himself when they arrived at the big ass home. Nendou, who was with them, exclaimed. "That's one big ramen shop" "HA-" Y/N was amused by his stupidity.

The doors opened to reveal Saiko and his army of body guard. "What are you-" "Where'th your bathroom?" Y/N knows damn well there is a poll and they wanna swim. They don't give a damn that the last segment was in winter they got a wet suit and this fucker better have a heated pool.

After Y/N got changed they headed out to see Saiko giving their companions a tour. Y/N ran after them. "Yeah so where'th the pool?" " . . . Y/N I thought you were joking about the swimsuit thing." Kaido was surprised. "Oh no I was obviouthly therious"

Saiko cleared his throat to direct attention back to him. "I was going to get to that" He lea them to a big circular pool. Y/N gasped as an Idea struck them. "Im going to recreate the murder scene from The Great Gatsby. Great book by the way"

Y/N jumped in and swam around for a bit before climbing out of the pool. They mouthed to one of the various security guards to 'pretend to shoot me' as they talked on their imaginary phone. "Bang" said the guard, doing finger guns.

Y/N looked down at thier chest to see a 'bullet wound' and wiped away the 'blood' and rubbed it to confirm that it was indeed 'blood'. Afterwards they looked off in the distance in disbelief. "Daisy" They whispered with a smile that soon disappeared uponnthe realization that Gatsby shall never see thier darling Daisy again. They closed their eyes as they accepted death and waited for it to consume them.

They clutch their chest as they fell back off the latter and into the pool. They floated around face down for a bit before resurfacing again to break character  and regain air. "That was fun. Made me really feel like a rich man who was murdered because someone thought I killed his wife."

Aren pulled Y/N out of the pool. "Ok tht was fun but let's go se the rest of his house and go home. I don't want him to win by thinking we're impressed" He whispered. Excuses excuses. He's just too flustered seeing his partner in a swimsuit.

"Aw alright but I wanted to recreate more sceneth from The Great Gatsby" Y/N went back to the bathroom to change and came back to see a big fluffy tiger. Now most people's reactions would be to run. Not Y/N though

"Aww who's this precious lil baby~" They cooed as the approached the tiger. Y/N read the chewed up collar tag. "Aww hi Hanako ya big ol sweetie pie" The normally rebellious big cat acted as if it were a kitten around Y/N. They gave the sweetie belly rubs and baby talked to the tiger. "Aww your just a lil kitten. A lil baby (˘³˘)♥" They smooch here lil snoot

"Hey are you ok buddy your face is pretty red" Nendou asked Aren. "Yeah Im fine it's just warm in here." It was not but there were just a million thoughts running through his head. He was worried. 'Oh god Y/N please be careful that is a wild animal.' But he was alao gushing over his partner 'Aww look at Y/N play with the kitty. They're so sweet and kind an cute-' And then there was jealousy 'That should be ME that they're cuddling and kissing and giving m head pats and'

This was giving Saiki a headache. Nendou looked over to a fancy clock that Saiko was showing off. "Oh look at the time. We got get going now but we'll see you tomorrow" No don't say that now they have to keep their word and come back.

"Bu bye kitty" Y/N gave good bye pats. Well maybe Aren can tolerate just another day if it means seeing his precious angel happy ❣╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯❣

★。・:**:・゚★

When they came back the next day it was completely different. Ho on earth di he built an amusement park in his backyard overnight? Oh yeah he's rich. "Oh I've never been to an amusement park before." Said Nendou. "My father passed away before I was born so nobody was able to take me to a place like this. I finally have a chanc to play"

"Aw c'mon big guy I'll go on all thr rides with you" Y/N is clearly the amusement park expert as seen in that unofficial date with Aren. "You're the best Y/N" He picked them up for a big ol hug before running inside. Y/N swung from Nendou's arm like a ragdoll.

Oh what a splendid day of whimsical adventure!

★。・:**:・゚★

"It's snowing!" Beamed Y/N as they looked out the window. Aren was over at th time an heard Y/N's yells of delight. 'So cute' He smiled and pat their head. "Do you wanna go play in the snow?" Y/N bounced with joy. "Yes yes yes! Let'th build an igloo!"

Y/N ran off to the living room so they could put on their snow gear and Aren did the same. The idea of building a lil home just for them was nice. If they built it in the yard no one can disturb them. They can cuddle and watch anime on his phone. Sounds like a cute little date.

And now it's time for the fabled building montage where they mak brick out of the snow and use cold water as a binding agent to hold it together on the outside. After a good couple hours they mad the perfect igloo with an entrance only big enough for them to fit through.

When it was finished Aren headed inside their new home and Y/N had made the two some hot cocoa. Now they can snuggle up in their own private fort. They can drink all the cocoa they want, watch all the anime they want, and kiss all they want without being interrupted unless they're calle to come back inside because it's too cold.

The two sit in their lovely snow home. Aren had Y/N on his lap and held them from behind. His arms were around their waist and his face was buried into their back. Y/N heard him mumble something. "Did you say something dear?" They asked in the sweetest tone that  could give him cavities.

"Oh wow" He repeats himself, now a bit more clearer. "Could you say that again I can't hear you" "Oh wow! OH WOW! OH WOW!  OH WOW! CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" He laughed

"Yes I do now. Please stop shouting" "Sorry dear" He shuts up and takes a sip of his cocoa. He could taste the love and passion that was put into the cocoa. He feels romancy now.

He lays Y/N down in the snow and moved the cocoa aside and climbed ontop of them. He layed his head onto their shoulder and started kissing their face which earned him some giggles from his partner. He's like a kissing machine gun. "Mwah mwah mwah"

"Mwah mwah mwah" Y/N started attacking back with their own kisses. It was a war to make the other one feel as loved as possible but only one can win. In their adorable battle they just so happened to kiss each other on the lips. Melting into the kiss was nice until they realized they were stuck.

The cood harsh weather had ended up freezing their cocoa covered lips together. Which was funny at first but then they hat to use the warmth of the mugs to get them unstuck. "My lipth hurt" Y/N whined. "Mine too."

They decided just to snuggle instead.

[Updog ;)]

I thought it would be funny if they got stuck while smoochin. Also read The Great Gatsby. I read it for a class and I genuinely like and it despite being written  afterthe great war I can comprehend the fancy talk. Only if Saiko were more like gatsby.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

125K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
334K 7.8K 38
A story where our best pink hair falls in love!๐Ÿ’• (Every pic I have here is from google. Except those I said were not)
111K 3.9K 11
~She's a weird one, but doesn't she catch your eye?~ Looks like Saiki's favorite restaurant has a new employee. ...Good grief, this is going to b...
327K 11.1K 25
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——, ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—œ ๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ข. โž 001. ๏น’ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ๏น— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š cliche romance story in which she fell fi...