S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman

⚠️(Ok no silly pictures or songs yet this beginning part of the chapter is a serious one because of Kokomi's weird ass brother if ya know ya know just skip to the next author note if ya don't wanna read it) ⚠️

Oh it was just another day of school ya know the usual but Kokomi came on over to Y/N seeming to be angry yet also nervous about something. "Uh hey Teruhashi. Not to be rude but you seem troubled. You know yiu can tell ne anything right?" Y/N went quiet for a moment. "Who do I have to kill?"

Although Kokomi laughed off their killing comment they can and will kill for someone they care about, especially if it's a friend. "Well uts about my jerk brother." She looks around to see if anyone was listening. When the coast was clear she started whispering to Y/N. "First he's a creepy weirdo who wouldn't get out of my room. And afterwards when I told him to get out so I can change he just stayed there and pretended to cover his eyes but pried them open. And on top of that he told Saiki to tell me not go where he's sgooting his shoe but also threatened to stay away from me" She looked like she was going to cry.

Y/N pulled her into a warm comforting hug to try and calm her down or at least provide a shoulder to cry on. "Im going to fucking kill your brother" Y/N was FUCKING PISSED! "What no! You can't do that!" Kokomi quickly shot down that idea. "And let him continue his perverted escapades? No way girlien Im taking that son of a bitch down down down! Im gonna fuck his shit up and have him sent to jail"

"Y/N you really don't have to this-" "Nu uh uhh" Y/N had dare interrupted. "Yes I do. Because no matter who someone is they don't deserve to be harassed by creeps. They can act like it's fine all they want but it's not and it could lead to some bad shit dude if the problem doesn't get fixed. Besides if I don't take care of him by calling the cop your carzy ass fan club will. Like you seriously need to keep those guys in check they have blood lust in their eyes everytime someone talks to you"

Kokomi just held Y/N tight. God she was so thankful to have a friend like Y/N who treats her like a god damn human being and not a fucking item. "Y/N Thank you so much. But would you mind waiting to do that til tomorrow? I had enough stress today. Tomorrow me and Saiki are going into the next town over for sweets. You can come with if you'd like Ill let you even bring a plus one. Think of it as a thank you"

Y/N thought for a moment "Alright I can make the call on on of those pay phones so there would be no way in hell that your brother find out it would be me. And we won't have to watch that disgusting peace of dog shit shrilling like a banshee as he gets dragged into the cop car. " Y/N Said Dog shit because dogs eat their ownshit so you know damn well it's been through a few times.

⚠️(Time skip jesus crist sorry for the serious note there but harassment is no joke my dudes and I really wanted that fucker to get arrested. Remember "No" means "No" and only a "Yes" means "Yes". Please stay safe out there. Ok the silly goofs start now) ⚠️

 Ok the silly goofs start now) ⚠️