S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

Ah December the most wonderful time of the year. Well for most people. Y/N was a tad more pessimistic towards said month for many reasons but mostly because anxiety are at an all time high and morals are at an all time low.

   People run around stores an fight each other for overpriced toys that have been marked up so when they're sold at fifty percent off pepple think they're getting a great deal for paying it's original price.

   An don't get me starte on the songs. No one wants to listen to Meria Carrie's All I Want For Christmas Is You 24/7.

   An then they're the whole pagean yule and Christmas thing which I'm not gonna get into because Religion tends to be a touchy subject.

   The only thing Y/N really enjoys about this time of the year is all the lights, decor, and general coziness of winter. Oh to be wrapped up in a blanket with candels lit as it snows.

  Unfortunately they couldn't do that because Nendo decided to drag them around to see the sights. Don't get me wrong they lov their friends but sometimes Y/N needs some 'me time'.

   While the two were waddling around Y/N had been wearing an oversized (F/C) parka that went to their knees and covered most of their face like a certain perverted character that dies a lot.

   Y/N looked up at Nendo and asked him a question. "Mph fhm mpphhrrm mmph mph?" (where are we even going?)

   Nendo looks down at his dear friend because he somehow understood what they said. "Oh we're going to Saiki's house" He hadn't mentioned that before but here they go.

   They soon arrive and was happily greeted by Saiki's mom. A few minutes later Saiki had come home as well and they ate dinner together.

   During the beginning of the meal a surprise had awaited them. In came Mr. Saiki dressed as Santa. "Oh my gosh it's Santa!" Nendou Exlaimed

   "Mph mp mpphhhm mph!" (Holy shitballs dude!") Y/N decided to play along with their shenanigans. Just because they can't enjoy the holiday's doesn't mean their friends can't.

Mr. Saiki quickly pulls his wife aside to discuss who the strangers were. After finding out they were Kusuo's friends he ripps off his costume to meet them.

Unfortunately Nendou wa genuinely convinced that Mr Saiki was Santa. He proceeded to give his sad holiday backstory about he doesn't have a dad and never got a present from santa.

After a second attempt at the santa thing and receiving a second present, Nendou finally decided to take Y/N home. "Mphm mh mh mph mmmphm mphm mph" (Scrooge you guys I'm going home). They didn't mean kt but they really wanted to say it.

~

Ah new year. Finally all the holly jolly hullabaloo is over and the post holiday depression and existential crisis can finally settle in.

Y/N was at the shrine with who else but Nendou. Y/N was about to make their wish when they were dragged away by the oaf to see his best buddies parents, whom wer overjoyed to see them.

After some small talk Mr. Saiki decided to show Nendou how to make a wish at the shrine, in which Y/N happily followed his lead.

Now you're probably wondering what they wished for. Well when it comes to wishes they usually wish for one of two things. 1. A parrtner to love and smooch and cuddle. 2. To be buff so they can carry said partner. Since they had the money they decided to wish for both, unknowing that both of those wishe will come true.

Afterwards they were dragged back to Saiki's home sweet home once more but this time with several of their classmates; Hairo, Kaido, Teruhashi, and of course Nendou.

The friends happily made small talk as they ate New Years treats though Y/N did most of the eating unaware that someone is going to help grant one of their wishes.

   "Hey Y/N!" Hairo chirped happily at they hungry teen.

   They looked up from their bowl and hummed in response.

   "Well I noticed how hyped you were at the sports festival and I was wondering. . ." Oh shit is he asking them out? "Would you wanna work out with me? We can make it our new year's resolution to get strong!" No he just has a fiery passion for working out.

   Y/N nodded eagerly. This is some sort if force telling them that wish number two will be fufilled. I mean have you seen Hairo he's buff as hell! You were filled with DETERMINATION!

🔥🔥🔥🔥~🔥🔥🔥🔥

   Soon back to school arrived and the events from New Years play back in their mind like a Spotify playlist that only had one song.

   That night Saiki's mum cried from how greatful she was that Saiki has friends. "It's just that Ku ha been having such a hard time making friends. He doesn't like going iut that much and stays in his room all the time"

   Finally someone just like them. Y/N smiled at the thought of all the introvert things they can do together. Oh to be sitting in the same room and doing your iwn thing and only talking to share a meme with each other. Ah true friendship.

   Later they invite Saiki over to watch sad cartoons and eat coffee jelly in which he surprisingly accepted. It seems Y/N was the one person who actually gets him.

[Updog ;)]

Sorry for taking so long to update. I lost motivation and was figuring myself out but im back. Back again. Wolfy's back. Tell a friend.