๐Ÿ’œUpdog๐Ÿ’œ (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

By WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
S1 Ep15 NYAH!
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep17 Oh Wow
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep21 Chewsday
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
S2 Ep3 Tiger King
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer

74 3 40
By WolfStarr22

(I noticed the last chapter didn't really deliver well in the funny comments. I would lik to formally apologize fo the british slander 😔 Now back to the funny goofs. Also e/c means eye color)

(I know I shouldn't use multiple of the same song bc I hav them all on a Spotify playlist but I just can't help myself. Besides Y/N is lookin fine in that outfit. Its also that point in the story where the author makes a bunch of outfits for Y/N)

Ah Summer a whole month of doing whatever they want in the boiling heat. It may be horrible but at least they can look hot while suffering. And the annualproblem they have is finding a good way to spend it. Like maybe-

"Hey Y/N" But before the author could go on a musical tangent on all the things they could do that summer the lavender haired pest had interrupted their day dreaming.

Y/N shot a glare into his eyes and he gulped like a nervous character would in a cartoon . "Im sorry for interrupting uhm whatever you were doing but the Occult is having sorta training camp thing over the summer. Its only one week though so join or don't hahaha"

"Hm" Y/N thought for a moment. 'On on hand it'll give me something to do. On the other hand it'll mean a week with Toritsuka. On th other other hand it could mean a week with Aren since he joined the club with me. On the other other other hand I could beat up Toritsuka if he does anything which will be fun' "Alright but If we don't end up making smorese Ill be severely upset"

Now back to day dreaming- "Hi Y/N!" God damn it. Well at least it was Hairo. "I know you're not part of the tennis club but one of our members couldn't join us for our lil tennis camp and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. No pressure though" Well it'll give them another week of activities to do. Besides who can say no to Hairo he's such a sweet boy. "Alright Ill see you then"

Hairo happily walked away and his presence was soon replaced with Mera. "Y/N I got a favor  to ask you-" "No need to ask Mera. I'll help you with whatever you need" Y/N can't bear to see their seet girl Mera suffer and will do anything to help her financially within reason. They'd totally help hide a body tho. Their third week of summer is now occupied by shady clinical trials.

The next to dare approach Y/N was their soon to be beloved Aren Kuboyasu and the all knowing and all brave Jet Black Wings. "Greetings Agent Mothman we have a request of you" Jet Black wings started. "We want you to get motorcyle lessons with us over the summer!" Aren enthusiastically finished their offer.

And how could Y/N ever say no to their sweet boys. Besides they have cash from their job to spend might as well. "Of course I would love to! Oh and before you guys go I'd like to talk to Kuboyasu for a second." Kaido nodded, taking the hint an taking his leave.

"So what did ya need Y/N?" Aren asked. His first thought was that he was somehow in trouble but when he saw Y/N's bashful smile he quickly calmed down.

"Well I was hoping that sometime on the last week of summer we could go the amusement park together. Ya know get some cotton candy and ride some roller coasters. Maybe do one of those test your strength games." Were they asking him out on a date.

'No no don't get your hopes Aren.' He scolded himself. "Yeah I would love to!" He beamed

"Sweet I can't wait! I bet this is going to be one of my best summers yet!"

★。・:**:・゚★  

Week one: Occult club test of courage

On the first week of summer was a fun camping trip or as Toritsuka called it: "The Occult club Test Of Courage" but Y/N honestly didn't gaive a damn what it was called because either way they brought some marshmallows to snack on as well as a tactical shovel.

"Y/N." Toritsuka looked at them weirdly. "What's up with all of your gear?" He asked in confusion. "Ah well when you said Training camp I interpreted that as like a week long summer camp or camping trip but judging by your home I was mistaken" They seemed disappointed.

"We could've pitched tents, start fires, roast these Marshmellows, dig a grave in case of of us gets attacked by a bear so we could cover up the sent if a dead body, climb trees, make forts out of of branches lying around, try to make bear proof picnic baskets so we don't starve" Aww they looked so sad.

"Well we can do that at some point in the week. Except for the grave thing and the picnic baskets." Toritsuka offered "BUT I BROUGHT A TATICAL SHOVEL!" Y/N whined. "But Y/N there aren't even any bears in these woods. That's why we're going in the woods." he sighed. "Just use it to chop branches for a fire ok?"

"You're just upset because you get no bitches" He held back the temptation to yell at Y/N and regained his composure to finally started his lil training camp. He decided the first thing to do  was take them to the temple and show off where they'll be training as well as his sick bachelor pad.

While Chiyo and Toritsuka were scheming up plans to spend time with their respective crushes Y/N was happily chatting to Kuboyasu, who only came so he could spend time with them, about all the uses of a tactical shovel. "It even has a knife inside it!" Isn't that cute.

This of course made the two teens envious of Y/N and Kuboyasu's relationship and they've not even dating. . . . well not yet anyway.

★。・:**:・゚★  

Once midnight came and Y/N's tent was set up the crew gathered for the test of courage where they go into spooky woods. And since Toritsuka started off telling everyone that people went missing in the woods Y/N used this as an excuse to bring along their TATICAL SHOVEL!

While he was trying to spook everyone about suiside murder ghost families he ended up burning his hand on a candl h wa using for suspence. Ha ha loser. Well it's time to group into pairs which were decided using toothpicks.

The groups went like this: Kaido and Makino, Chiyo and Toritsuka, Kuboyasu and Y/N, and of course Saiki was a lone wolf but that's no surprise to anyone.

Y/N happily skipped off down the trail in victory. With a tatical shovel in one hand and Kuboyasu being dragged along in the other may Lady Luck be on their side this summer! HUZZAH!

That was until Kaido got to the big scary boar that was attacking Chiyo before them. Their blood lust is unfulfilled. How dreadful. Othe than that they had a great camping trip.

Week two: tennis

(They wear their gym uniforms. So sad. No hot girl summer 4 you Y/N)

One could imagine the horror Y/N femt when Y/N saw Saiki and Nendou and realized that that's two extra people and they don't actually need to be there. But it's too late they already made their word and can't back out now. That would make them a bad friend to Hairo who invited them and poor Saiii who has what they think is social anxiety but they could just be projecting.

Soon the three stooges were introduced to Hairo's coach, Niwayama Kyuuji. Yes the Author makes an effort to learn and use th characters names in the story.

Coach wasn't too impressed at the line up of new recruits. Except for Nendou who it seems Hairo talked highly about as he's going to lead Japanese tennis the future.

After an hour of 100 laps around the court, much to everyone's dismay, they finally started a game. A 2v2 with a catch 22 where regardless who won they'd have to join the tennis club. It was Nendou and Saiki vs Hairo and Y/N.

Y/N was hoping what would usually happen during gym would happen here, which is get injured in some way and hopefully get out of it. Though of course they never intend for these injuries to happen its defidently a good excuse to get out of a week of doing 100 laps at the start o the camp in the blistering heat. Y/N might commit a crime.

Unfortunately the injury that did happen was a lil too intense. Between the inense sparring match between Nendou and Hairo Y/N was just sorta standing there and the tennis ball headed straight for their face while they weren't paying attention. 'Welp this is it see ya suckas' was their initial thought when contacted was made but panic soon set in as they fell flat on their back. Then panic turned into horror as they couldn't feel their two front teeth.

"Oh god oh no" Y/N quickly shut up as the pain in their mouth increased. They scrambled to pick up their teeth and put them in a cup of water. Hairo quickly stopped the tennis match to help them up. Y/N shoved a phone into his hands. "Call my brother pleathe" they asked with a lisp that will continue throughout the rest o the story which will be a pain for the author but its for character growth. "He hath a car. He can drive me to the dentitht or the hothpital or whatever" Luckily the author has resources to make this process easier.

Unfortunately by the time they got there they couldn't shove those chompers back in. They wanna say it's Nendou's fault for hitting it so hard but they were the one who wasn't paying attention. But maybe they could get a couple yen from the tooth fairy AKA Saiki using his powers to exchange it for money because he felt bad. He could've prevent the teeth from popping out with his telepathy and hevsure as hell can't rewind time. He already did that earlier when Y/N hit their elbow on a door and it would be pretty sus if the teeth just appeared, even in a world of fast healing. In a way it was everyone's fault.

Apparently teeth can range up to 10 USD per tooth so 2000 yen for the two teeth. Twenty packs of gum they can't chew

Week Three: Clinical Testing. Aka get that bread.
Nothing says sexy summer than being tested on.

(Its a scarf)

Next up on the chopping block is getting that sweet sweet cash. Sure Y/N has enough money for getting that motorcycle license but sincere they're getting a license they might as well go bigger and save up for an actual motorcycle. It'll be cheaper than dental care and a lot more fun.

And once more their dear friends Nendou and Saiki were there. Nendou decided to join so he can get a present for his mum and Saiki was there for the same reason Y/N was. Beep beep vroom vroom.

Now Nendou felt really bad about the tooth thing even after Y/N forgave him. But despite this his likeability definitely went down but Y/N is just the type to hold a grudge even after accidents. Maybe giving them a peoce of this tastey mushroom he found might make them feel better. He didn't tell them it was a mushroom he found because the thought didn't cross his mind. Well at least it didn't taste half bad.

Now for craaaazy placebo pills yaaaayy! But first an introduction to what they'll be doing before they tak the useless drug which was labeled as stomach medicine. They'll have to take one evry day as well as well as get their blood drawn. Y/N shuttered at the thought of needles. It made them want to vomit.

Before they took their first pill Mera pestered the doctors about getting double the money if she takes two pills. The idea was shot down because if these were real pills bad things would happen. For the rest of the day they were free to do whatever they want and they decided to help Mera with one of thier jobs.

By the next day something felt different though Y/N couldn't put their finger on it but when they got up they realised it because they felt a heavy weight on their chest and they can already feel their back starting to hurt. This must be what Markiplier feels like. Probably because they got big pectorals now. Not boobs, pecs. Not fat, muscles.

(Just like this)

It was strange but even stranger when they saw Mera and Nendou. Mera had her uhm assets reduced (lucky) and Nendou had a singular buff arm. What was even better is that his shirt had '69' on it. "Hey Nendou did ya have fun latht night?" Y/N teased him. But before he could respond they were back to normal. "Noooo They're gone!" Y/N wined

The rest of the week continued being just as strange. The day after that (the third day)  Mera ha gotten . . .  wider, Nendou's chin gotten even more big an grotesque, and Y/N looked all skin and bones like slenderman.

Day four consists o them being tall mother fuckers. Number five was as if they found the fountain of youth and fountain of unyouth. Nendou was old. Y/N was depressed and middle aged. Mera returned to being a croch goblin.

On the final day they were fucking shredded. Absolutely ripped as hell. Kusuo suspected the doctors putting something in the pills and were perhaps part of the dark reunion. But this was a comedy anime and was the work of that strange mushroom.

Week four: honk honk beep beep

(Most normal but also the nicest so far. The Murdock Niccals fit)

(Lmao)

After two long horrible weeks Y/N gets to finally see their sweet boy Aren Kuboyasu. But the thing is they haven't called or facetimed or just told him about the teeth thing. I wonder what would happen.

"Kuboyathu!" Y/N beamed as they happily ran towards him with a big ol toothy smile, Kuboyasu was immediately worried that they got beat up. "Y/N! What happened?"

"Oh yeah I guesth I forgot to tell you. You sthee when I did that tennith camp I ended up getting thmacked in the face with a tennith ball and they just thorta popped out and by the time Trent got me tobthe doctor the teeth and nerves were sorta dead and couldn't be reattathed. But to be fair I wathn't paying attention."

He calmed down a bit but was still upset on the behalf of Y/N but at peast they still have that same beautiful smile that makes him melt and turn into puddy. The same smile he fell in love with but with just two less teeth.

Soon their instructor Manabe Baiku came out and plopped a helmet onto Y/N's head. "Well you're going to need these o you don't want to lose anymore teeth." Turns out he was out there the whole time, nobody really noticed until now. "Well Im glad you wore something to protect your skin from road rash" Good Job Y/N. You're clearly a star student by wearing the right clothe to prevent third degree road rash were all layers of skin is penetrated and it takes two weeks to scab over. Y/N will happily explain to their friends about the science about it and how painful it would be.

But that has to wait they have to bring those bikes over. Aren had interpreted this an thought they had to ride the bike over. No Aren you'll give away your not so secret past. He got a good scholding from Baiku and Kaido got scholded as well because he couldn't even lift a bike.

Aren got scholded again soon after because he didn't know what the signs ment. If you ever been on a road ever you probably know what the road signs mean. The man spent most of his time on a motor cycle an he doesn't even know like remotely. "Don't worry Aren Ill help ya thtudy" Y/N is alway kind as ever and we know Aren will listen to every word.

Of course with the help of sign expert Y/N they all passed and got their licenses "Well now that you can ride a bike legally now. You can take me for a ridetomorrow to the amuthement park." Y/N made an offer that couldn't be refused.

Week five: AMUSEMENT PARK

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)

IT IS TIME FOR AN UNOFFICIAL DATE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!

Today Y/N had decided to wear their most drop dead gorgeous outfit on this day. Only the best for their boy. Nothing looks better than red. Literally its scientificly proven that humans are attracted to the colr red. Color theory everyone.

Kuboyasu drove the two there on a purple, of course, motorcycle with flames on it because flame are rad as hell. It felt nice to wrap their armes around Kuboyasu's waist and feel the wind blow against their nice flowy outfits. They enjoyed pressing their head to his back and listening to his heartbeat. If it weren't fo them being on a motorcycle they could fall asleep.

While they were atbthe actual amusement park they encountered peach tea girl, cyborg ciderman number two, and the evasive croth goblin. "Oh Hi guyth!" "Oh my gosh Detective Cuppa Joe what happend!" The goblin was obviously worried. "Oh um. Baron Cola caught me off guard but don't worry me and uhm." Shit who were the characters in that show again. "My partner Captain BlackBerry are going to beat him up. But I'll be very dangerous so thtay here with thyborg thiderman and Peach tea girl ok?"

(Lookes like his hair)

Yuuta saluted the two and wished them good luck before Y/N whisked Kuboyasu away to grab some cotton candy. "Soo who was that little kid?" Kuboyasu asked. "Oh that's Saiki's neighbor. Appearently I have a coffee themed detective doppelganger named Cuppa Joe"

"Aww that's cute that you play along" He has a soft spot for kids. Typical big scary man that's actually a softie. Just like Jason Momoa except eight inches shorter. So more like Simon Cowell or Kayne West sized Jason Momoa. Like a pocket sized Momoa.

Once they made it to the th votton candy stand Y/N had already formulated a plan to eat as much cotton candy as possible. A serving size if cotton candy is 1g. They cand crush it up into a lil ball and eat it in a bite or two. The human stomach can hold up to 70g. Need I say more?

Afterwards Y/N decided to Drag Kuboyasu to every rollar coaster in the oark and somehow managed not to throw up. Rollar coasters are nice as they don't have to woory about getting stuck as they are designed to be in constant motion. The ups! The downs! The turns! The loop de lopps! The pictures at the end that Y/N will keep! All so splended!

Why ai mention this is because Kuboyasu needed a break from the high intense rides and wanted to go on the ferris wheel. The ferris wheeel is hardly ever in constant motion. In fact it takes longer to load up the people than the actual ride. It juat starts and stops a bunch and you can't really tell if their loading people on or if it was broken. On top ofbthat the seatbelts weren't tight enough for comfort Y/N was terrified but they just had to suck it up because they've done what they wanted all day and Kuboyasu deserves to do something he wanted. Who knows maybe it'll be romantic in the movies.

It didn't really feel romantic from Y/N's perspective. Probably because they were scared shitless and clung onto Kuboyasu for dear life. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked in a soothing voice that could only belong to an angel.

"Well thith ith gonna thound a bit thilly after we went on all thothe rollar coathterth but i'm not a big fan of the ferrith wheel. I can never decipher if the ride ith thtarting or thtopping or if it'th jutht broken. Rollar coathterth are literally made for gravity to take it from thtart to finith by profethional engineerth. Ferrith wheelth are janky and eathy to thet up. That'th why they have on at like every event ever. And i didn't want to complain about it becauthe we've been doing thtuff that i wanted to do and i wanted to do thomething that you wanted to do becauthe i care about you and i didn't want to act thelfithh"

It took him a moment to process what Y/N had said because of the lisp. "Aww Y/N if you didn't wantbto go on you could've just told me"

"I know but I dragged you on all those coathterth tho it'th only fair I though it out and go on this with you"  Y/N wasn't feeling too well. Not just guilt just in general. They feel nauseous.

"Yeah but I wanted to go on those coasters with you. I just needed a break from all the motion. Look on th bright side at least we have this beautiful veiw." He wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulders. "Maybe we can play some Carnival games afte this. That would be fun. "

Y/N relaxed into his arms, th  gulit went away but the nausea stayed. They turned to Aren with a small smile in their face. "Yeah a beautiful view" They mumbled.

They two looked deeply into each other's eyes. They were beautiful. Like pairs of dazzling dark Amythists and sparkling e/c diamonds. They each leaned in more and more until their noses almost touched. Oh no. OH NO! THE COTYON CANDY IS COMING BACK FOR REVENGE OH FUCK.

By the time they got off the ride Y/N ran off to grab napkins to get the pink and blue cotton candy barf off of Kuboyasu. 'Why Author why do you donthis to me!' Because you they must wait to confess. You can't just kiss people all willy nilly without confessing your undying love for them. Psh loser.

Aren had to reassure that it wasn't their fault and the cotton candy's and had to make sure they don't start crying because they puked on him. Besides he can always wash his clothes.

Y/N did eventually calm down but insisted on spending the rest of the night making it up to him by winning him prizes. No goldfish though that's a bit unethical to win a living thing that's going to die within a week. But they got him a bunch of small generic knock off plushies of popular media that can fit in a bag or a trunk compartment on his motorcycle.

He will cherish these with every fiber in his being and give them kisses before he goes to bed. It's nice to know that someone got him something just for him. He doesn't even care if they're not his style he loves em all.

In the end Y/N had a pretty great summer.

[Updog ;)]

God I've been stalling forever on this lmao. But yeah the teeth thing is permanent. It's called character development. Im also glad that Y/N and Kuboyasu is comfortable calling Kuboyasu by his first name. That was worded odd but you get my point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.1K 25
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——, ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—œ ๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ข. โž 001. ๏น’ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ๏น— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
121K 2.8K 29
'Shortie~' OwO hai!! I love The Disastrous life of Saiki so I decided to make a book, But its Yaoi! owo For all You Fujioshis I am here to give youu...
2.3K 112 25
What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of being a dimension hopping reality warper j...