πŸ’œUpdogπŸ’œ (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

By WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
S1 Ep15 NYAH!
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep17 Oh Wow
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
S2 Ep3 Tiger King
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S1 Ep21 Chewsday

61 3 0
By WolfStarr22

(⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ British slander but it's all in good fun, just some American doing some goofs. I love all my readers regardless. And also <this is english> because despite being written in english Y/N is still living in Japan and let's be honest if a super genius with a jetpack lived in England and went to Cambridge for four years he probably knows some english)

(Fun fact she's the voice actor of Garnet)

Y/N just got a letter
I wonder who it's from.

Inside the envelope Y/N had received was a plane ticket to England. Attatched with it was formally written a letter.

Dear Y/N,

   After several phonecalls that have been failed to be answered I have decided to write you this letter. I must inform you that your dear friend Kusuo to visit his dearest brother in England. The dearest brother in question is myself, Kuusuke. I figured that he might miss his friends here so I have decided to send his closet friends tickets to England. These friends include you, Riki Nendou, and Kaido. I expect to see you soon. Goodbye~❤️

- Kuuske Saiki

'What's up with the wording? It makes it sound like a love letter. Well even if it was it's too late buddy. My heart is already sought out for another. The one and only Aren Kuboyasu' Y/N sighed happily at the thought of him. They then reread the letter. 'Im also flattered that I'd be considered anyone's closest friend. More or less Saiki. Well let's get packing!'

★。・:**:・゚★  

After a long exhausting journey of a car ride too early to the airport, meeting up with Kaido and Nendou, getting on a 12 and a half hour flight with motion sickness along with bad food, and cab drive to where Saiki and his family are staying. Y/N decided to head to the nearest couch of their lil waiting room Kuuske's assistant put them in and just passed out for some decent sleep.

That was until Kuuske busted open the door asking to play tag. How dare he interrupt their precious relaxation time. They don't care if they're in Englad they ticket was free they can do what they want. <Oh fuck off I'm tired> They chucked a pillow at him.

Kuuske was a lil surprised did that lil shit just throw a pillow at a super genius AND cuss him out in English. <Hey don't be a brat-> Y/N quickly cut him off <Do you know how fuckin tired I am? Do you know how jet lagged I am? I woke up at 3 im the morning to catch the fligh and I couldn't even sleep because everyone had motion sickness! Kaido looked all creepy because he sleeps with a blanket on his face and Nendou snores so loud it could be heard in Alaska!> If those two knew they wouldn't feel bacmd because they had the same complaints when they were in Okinawa but they would feel bad for making them lose sleep.

"Screw you guys I'm taking a well deserved nap." Y/N flops back onto the couch and passed out. "Well it seems that I should reschedule out lil game for later." Kuuske decides. Its no fun if not everyone wants to play.

The boy was definitely impressed on how headstrong Y/N was. How dare they ruin his game. And how fucking dare they cuss him out like that. Nobody has even thought about cussing him out, other than his brother of course. It seems like he can't gaslight, gatekeeper, girlboss into getting Y/N onto his side.

Though he must admit it was kinda hot when Y/N cussed him out. That's right folks Y/N gaining suitors had not ended yet just because they have a silly crush. And of course its the MA(socist)D S(adistic)ientist himself.

(Says it right here folks. The two have more in common than you think)

★。・:**:・゚★  

After Y/N's nap the apologizes for snapping at him and blamed the severity on the tiredness. But that didn't stop them form the British slander. Oh they were so mean. Making him say <chewsday> and yelling <Go British boy go>. And of course they dunked on him for not having a robot dog like Jimmy Neutron. But somehow that made his heart grow fonder.

"Alrighty let's get to playing tag!" Kusuke happily explained the rules. "You have three hours to escape me! You can use any public transit. You have to stay in London. And if you win Ill treat you all to tea and sweets. Alright let's go!"

Alright let's go! Y/N is in it to win it! Y/N's first move was to throw Kaido onto their shoulder. Hems light weight, can't run fast, loses stamina esily, can't dance, can't swim, and doesn't know karate. Face it he's never gonna make it.

Good call Y/N now let's look for transportation. Long line for taxis and there is a strike. God damn it he fucking rigged it in his favor. Ok so bicycles. Y/N had Kaido ploppe onto their bike because they has inherited Hairo's competitive spirit. Snatched

But when they thought they were safe Kuuske was right above in a Galileo like hang glider. 'FUCK YOU GALILEO AND YA SCIENTIFIC METHOD!' They screamed internally as to not give off their location even more.

Eventually they were able to ascape into a mall where they can relax and think of an intelligent plan of esca- omg charmander! Y/N was soon captivated by the nick nacks a their fellow dumb dumbs were. 'Kuuske probably has like a lab or something. I wonde if he has parts to turn thi plush into a flamethrower lik that one Allen Pan Video.' They decided on buying the plush and stealing Kuuske's stuff without his permission thus the stealing.

Soon an announcement came over the speaker talking about how horribl their friends were with all the murdering and calling football "soccer" like animals. It is now time for them to mak th geand escape. To the bathroom.

That's it. They won. Kuuske called off his British goon and drove them back to his lovely home for tea and biscuits. But Y/N don't has any time for that. They gotta make thier child's toy breath fire. After some negotiations and threats,   Y/N was able to get into the lab.

<Lets get down to business!>

★。・:**:・゚★  

Once the new day arrived Y/N woke up at the desk they were working at the night before. Next to them was a Charmander plush that could breath fire. God bless science YouTubers. They make the coolest shit. But there was something that wasn't there before; a lab coat draped over their shoulders. 'Did Kuuske do this, even after how hard I bullied him? That's kinda sweet.'

They left the coat on the chair and strutted into the room where everyone else wa with their greatest achievement. "CHARMANDER I CHOOSE YOU" Y/N pushed charmander's paw and he proceeded to let out a firey battle cry. So sadbthey won't be able to take this home. Better take some videos of them and their friends playing with it.

★。・:**:・゚★  

Later in the day Saiki's dad ordered us to go into an art museum which Y/N happily agreed too. "God I love art!" They beamed happily "I love everything about it! The shapes! The colors! The subject matter! Its all so beautiful!" So passionate. Perhaps even more than Kaido.

Though the difference between Y/N and Kaido is that while Kaido mainly focuses onto the meanings Y/N is able to to appreciate the creativity and time and effort that goes into the art. The love. The passion. The emotion. Each paint stroke thrown down with delicate care to show what comes from the depths of the mind of an artist especially if it's surrealism. All those weird fragments of dream thrown onto a canvas for the world to see. Salvador Dali, gimme those melting clocks baby! And don't get em started on interactive art events!

(If you haven't noticed already by the thumbnails for the chapters I'm big on art and just everything. Projectting rn lol)

The others may not get it.  But those two art buffs defidently do. They'd adore just spending all the time in the world to just absorb the beauty of every art museum in the world. Fo the occasion Y/N is definitely going to get pictures or some sort of poster sonthey can look back on their favorite pieces.

It was a good day. Even if their friends art got rosted by an art curator despite having a poop rock in a chair in their sculpture room. But it can't be wirse than a banana duck taped to a wall for million of dollars!

[Updog ;)]

Achievement get: British bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.4K 39
↳"ɒᴏᴏᴅ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ°, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ κœ±α΄œα΄„Κœ α΄€ ɴᴜΙͺκœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡." ↳(ʏ/Ι΄) (ʟ/Ι΄). α΄€ Κ™Κ€Ιͺα΄›Ιͺꜱʜ, κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„, κœ±Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄‹Κ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡Κœα΄α΄‘ ᴍᴀɴᴀɒᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…-Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄˜κœ±Κα΄„ΚœΙͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜ...
293K 7.6K 59
Moshi moshi~! This is a Male Various x reader story! The love interests will be males only, and I will be using her/she pronouns. There will be many...
2.3K 112 25
What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of being a dimension hopping reality warper j...