๐Ÿ’œUpdog๐Ÿ’œ (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

By WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
S1 Ep15 NYAH!
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep17 Oh Wow
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep21 Chewsday
S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
S2 Ep3 Tiger King
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book

84 4 45
By WolfStarr22

(Lmao rock on dudes)

★。・:**:・゚★

Well lads its that tim of the year where everyone is joining clubs for fun or perhaps just to impress colleges. Y/N themselves was planning on having their own club but according to Mr. Matsuzaki a boxing club is "too dangerous" and "chess boxing is still as dangerous as regular boxing." Pshhh whatever.

Well onto the board where they hold all the wonderful advertisements for clubs and oh look Kuboyasu is there too. "Hey dude you looking for a club too?" Y/N asked happily

Kuboyasu jumped a lil. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" He scholed. "And yeah but there hasn't really anything that has caught my eye yet. What about you? Maybe Ill join a club with you"

"Well at first I was gonna make a club but apparently a boxing club is too dangerous so Im here now I guess" They look around and spotted a poster. "Oh Occult club." A realisation soon hit them. "Ugh it's probably hosted by Toritsuka. Eh might as well make sure he doesn't do anything creepy. Besides I've been neaning to ask him about my grandpa"

"Grandpa?" Kuboyasu asked as the two started walking. "Yup grandpa. Apparently my gwampy is my guardian spirit. I never met the old man because he died. Long story short of how he passed: he tried to teach a bear how to drive but he never taught him how to use the breaks and they fell off a cliff. But family neans everything to me so I'm willing to pug up with a sliver of his bullshit."

"Y/N that's so sweet-" Kuboyasu was quickly cut off by Y/N wasn't finished talking. "But if that fucker tries anything Ill reenact the defenestration of Prauge. But like on the first floor. I don't wanna kill him cuz ya know family✨" Well it was still pretty sweet.

When opening the door to the class where their club was being held they were greeted by a slightly surprising line up. Toritsuka and Kaido was obviously members but Chiyo and Saiki? And who's this lil first year?

Y/N waved in the general direction of the others and headed over to the first year. "Hi I'm Y/N! What's your name?" Y/N greeted. "I'm Makino Arisu. In Junior high, I used to read 3000 books about black magic and necromancy" Y/N nodded."That's a lot. Well if Toritsuka tries anything weird you can always tell me alright?" Y/N's gotta be the big sibling to the poor innocent first years who don't know about Toritsuka's perverted shenanigans.

She nodeed. Toritsuka got upset with Y/N. "Hey! Im not trying to do anything!" He defended acting all offended. "Yeah says the guy who put 'mostly girls' on his club poster. You ain't discrete dude. Anyways how's gwampy?" As always people are shocked to see how quickly Y/N's mood changes. "Uh he's good. He said something about going to the museum to punch dinosaurs" "That's nice" Y/N knows what they're going to do over the weekend.

Suddenly the classroom door slammed shut and the lights flickered out the TVs had static despite everything being digital. And there was no escape. A the lights were out Y/N felt someone cling onto them in a protective manner.

When the lights turned back on it turns out it was Kuboyasu who clung onto them. He quickly let go and blushed. "Uhm sorry I just wanted to protect you." He mumble sheepishly. "Aww that's so sweet" when Saiki read the two teen's likability meters he asked himself why won't the two just get married on the spot. He couldn't say the sam for the others though.

★。・:**:・゚★

Welcome back to another thrilling episode of Is Y/N Secretly Part Of A Gang?

This episode we're making a crepe cake with their beloved cohosts Aren Kuboyasu and Riki Nendou. Now it may seem like it at first but these two are no amateur chefs they are in fact experts. Though those two will be tackling the simple crepe Y/N will be flying solo to make a crepe cake to share with their friends.

First things first Y/N need to chop up some strawberries to mix into the batter. They spotted a big butcher knife and looked at it with eyes that said 'hello old friend' It's been ages that they've use a butche knife. They didn't really need to use one for many recipes but what the hell it's here so why not. They let out a dark chuckle, finding it funny that someone decided to leave this with a school full of teens. Teenagers can be scary, especially when unsupervised.

They lined up a bunch of strawberries and was able to cut the tops off with one chop. Oh the efficiency was so satisfying. Then they chop again with the berries laid horizontally. Oh the satisfaction. An evil smirk appeared on thei fac as they happily hacked away at a full box of strawberries. They then put the strawberries in a bowl and realised they may have gone overboard. Oh well they'll give whatever is left to Mera.

Next they microwaved the butter in a MICROWAVE SAFE BOWL and melted it in th microwave. Sadly Saiki's partners clearly haven't used a microwave ever.

Now its time to mix the butter with flour, milk, salt and eggs in the blender with the strawberries. They're on a bit of a time crunch if they wanna make a cake, besides it'll make the batter smooth.

They buttered a skillet and now it wa time to get to work. It only took 3-4 table spoons for a crepe so they'll have. Big ass cake from a big ass skillet. Y/N flipped those Crepes in the air like a boss. Between each crepe they cooked they put down a thin layer of frosting so they can place the crepes on cak formation.

Once finished building the base they put their fristing in a piping bag and put dollops of frosting around the border. Then they piled as many strawberries as they could on top. And as promised they gave any leftover ingredients to Mera to snack on.

They of course took a quick pic for the gram after cutting out a peice to get a gander at that cross section. God damn that's a beautiful cake. And everyone agreed, especially Saiki. Perhaps the young chefs could take some notes.

"Yeah Y/N. This is really good!" Kuboyasu complemented. "You put in any white powder other than flour and sugar in there?" He joked. "I put in something better than that, love!"

Tis true. While they were cooking they kept in mind the happy smiling faces of the people they loved when they'd eat the delicious cake. And since feelings aren't physical objects they could very well be a whit powder if given a physical form.

Once more Y/N melts the hearts of many as if they were melting marshmallows with a cooking blowtorch.

★。・:**:・゚★

Oh no where's Saiki? He's been here fo the first half of the day but he just sorta disappeared. No doctors note or nothing. And he hasn't been near the nurse's office. Y/N was starting to get worried and even more so when they heard some classmates chanting "PURGE PURGE PURGE" In a classroom they passed by they feared for the worse.

As they slammed the door open their suspicions were correct an they were going to purge Saiki. But upon further inspection it was Kokomi's fan club. Y/N new exactly how to gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss their way out of this one.

"Im telling Kokomi that you guys became a cult" Is all they said before bolting as fast a they could to the perfect pretty girl as her fanclubbchased after them. Once spotted Y/N lunged to her side with fake tears streaming down their face. "Waaahh they're being mean!" they pointed to the upcoming fan club with blood lust in their eyes.

"Hey hey hey calm down Y/N and tell me what happened" Kokomi attempts to sooth their dearest friend. Y/N blubbered out all the mean an horribl things her fan club is done. To say the least she never wants to see them again.

★。・:**:・゚★

100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100

(A hundred hundreds for the Hundreth episode of the anime which is episode twenty of season as there are small five episodes fit into one episode. I wrote the hundreds as because I didn't want to write a
hundred different dialogue lines with the number hundred an that is a lot of back and forth moving between the episode and the wattpad app as I'm writing this all on my phone.)

[Updog ;)]

The way if the house spouse strikes again along with gwanpa L/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.1K 25
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——, ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—œ ๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ข. โž 001. ๏น’ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ๏น— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
121K 2.8K 29
'Shortie~' OwO hai!! I love The Disastrous life of Saiki so I decided to make a book, But its Yaoi! owo For all You Fujioshis I am here to give youu...
13.2K 422 37
โ€ข " i'm kinda hooked on you and in the mood for an obsession, yeah " saiki kusuo x nonbinary!oc started :: apr 22, 2022 finished :: nov 9...
293K 7.6K 59
Moshi moshi~! This is a Male Various x reader story! The love interests will be males only, and I will be using her/she pronouns. There will be many...