💜Updog💜 (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

由 WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... 更多

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
S1 Ep15 NYAH!
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep21 Chewsday
S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
S2 Ep3 Tiger King
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S1 Ep17 Oh Wow

92 5 24
由 WolfStarr22

Twas a lovely cold morning with Y/N was walking  with good ol Kiado whil trying to explain the politics of McDonald's land. "So you see McDonald's land is a constitutional monarchy the same way Halloween town is a constitutional monarchy where they have a royal like figure head with a mayor to act as parliament. In this case Ronald McDonald us the king and Mayor McCheese is obviously the mayor-"

Kaido gave Y/N the "what the fuck are you talking about" look and then suddenly stopped causing Y/N to bump into him and stop their rambling. Apparently the reason for stopping is because they spotted a wild Kuboyasu. Just standing there, MENACINGLY.

As they were about to say hello they heard a voice talking to Kuboyasu. "Hey do you think you can just run into me and think sorry will cut it?" "Yeah I think you broke his arm! You'll pay let's say a million yen to fix" Oh god he's being mugged. Y/N turned to Kaido who was trying to sneak away. "Are you seriously just gonna leave and let him get hurt? C'mon Jet Black Wongs ya can't let your friend get hurt!" Y/N, who could easily kill, scolded the poor weak boy.

Kaido quickly manned up but as soon as they went to look again they heard a yell from one of the delinquents to be let go. "Huh?" The two gasped simultaneously. On in horror and the other in fascination. There was a "?!" over Kubosu's head while he held up a delinquent by the neck with one hand darth vader style but ya know without the force.

Y/N was of course the one who watched in awe. As they saw him beat up the delinquents they felt their legs tremble and a hot chest tightening feeling arose. Their face burned a dark red as a liquid of the same color came dripping down their nose. "Oh wow" They mumbled excitedly. They kinda wanted him to do the sam thing to them but ya know just to test their limits and not because of any other reasons. Ya gotta build up pain tolerance to stuff.

Unfortunately their mumbles were not unheared. Kaido just looked at Y/N in shock. 'Is this seriously what Y/N is into?! ' Though it did make sence because why else would someone be a fan of hot showers and chess boxing. Perhaps this is why they're willing to tak fights on the behalf of their friends. Not only they protect their friends they won't mind if they get hurt.

Kaido took some tissues and quickly  helpe their nose bleed before walking to school again. "So you like him-" "Kaido if you say anything to anyone else about this I can and will begin my villain arch. If I want someone to know about my feelings Im gonna do it myself and Im gonna make it romantic because Im not a god damn pussy"

The rest of the walk was silent.

Y/N left to the bathroom to clean up their face blood and jab new tissues into their nose. They arrived back to clas to see a big dumb gorilla sneezing on Kuboyasu. Oh no now he's trying to wipe the snot off with a germ fille hanky. Og god he looked pissed. You could see the veins popping out of his head. No Kuboyasu don't kill harambe! Oh wait its just Nendou.

Soon another nose bleed happened. "God fucking damn it. Stupid fucking nose can't handle the dry air" They grumble an excuse to themself as a cover up before heading back to the bathroom.

Oh boy here comes the scene where the veiwer sees him shirtless while they change. The man is totally ripped from the neck down and covered in scars. Nosebleed count: 3

Next it was baseball time. And for once Y/N didn't get a nosebleed. Hooray! But his delinquent like actions from the way thta he swung the bat, to the way he squatted and gave a speech about not fighting like it was a sports drama almost had them there.

But soon it started raining and everyone was heading inside but Kuboyasu stalled a bit. He seemed to be squatted over something. Y/N went to check it out and HOLY SHOT WHO ABANDONED THIS DARLING PUPPY. "AWWW lil baaaaby" Y/N cooed as they nelt down to scoop up the puppy. It was the cutest lil chow chow oh god so cute. "Who would leave a sweet thing out like you in the rain? After school Imma take you home~"

Kuboyasu looked on in admiration as Y/N put the pupoy back inbthe box and started carring it to a spot were it wasn't raining. He followed along. "Hey Y/N" He looked at their nose.  "What's up with yhe tissues?"

"Oh the weather has been real dry and cold lately so ya know nose bleeds haha" They chuckled to themselves at their perfectly crafted excuse. "Oh well I saw you change those tissues out a couple times. Are you all right?" He seemed worried. He thought that someone was hurting his poor Y/N and giving them nosebleeds. "Yeah it's fine. But if the frequency of this continues I might needbto see a doctor" They set down the puppy. "Okie bu bye puppy Ill see you soon~" They cooed before heading inside with the others.

Kaido had seen the whole thing. 'Could perhaps the mean and touch delinquent who took on two guys with his bare hands like Y/N back?' He thought to himself before shuddering at the damage the two could do together as they teamed up. He had found a greater foe than dark reunion.

Soon the school day came to an end and Y/N happily dragged Kuboyasu back out to the spot were they put the puppy. And just their luck its still there. Y/N happily cradled the doggy like a baby. "Hi buddy Im gonna take you home and make sure your all cleaned up" They baby talke to the dog as the two started walking home. "And I think I'm gonna name you Lola. And I'm so excited for you to meet your big brother Charlie. He's a kitty cat but I assure you he's a lil sweetie pie who likes cuddles." Aww how sweet. "I only has you for less than a day Lola but I would to totally kill for you." Aww?

Suddenly the two heard some sort of commotion as they passed an allyway they saw their good friends Saiki and Kaido getting mugged by a group of delinquents and  it looks like their next. The sweet lil puppy Lola sensed the danger and immediately Y/N was ready to shed blood but before they could step any closer Kuboyasu put an arm out in a protective manner to prevent them from doing so. Aww he really does like them.

And although Kaido was warning them to run away Kuboyasu just went on with a speech about knowing what its like to be a delinquent while revealing his past and having the bullies drop like flies one by one. He didn't even have to look at them while he fought. It was so beautiful to see justice be served.

They ended up having a long discussion about it on their way home. After Y/N got some new tissues for another nose bleed of course. "So you knew?" He asked the dorky duo Y/N and Kaido. "Did you think you could decive my demonic eye?" The Jet Black Wings questioned. "Oh yeah I knew since the beginning" Y/N  remarked. "When you said 'sup homies' I just thought you were American. But then it was kinda obvious when you blew off writing 'waz here' on the chalkboard as an old habit" Y/N. "Then of course there wa the blaintent lie at the school festival were you showed up in blood claiming it wa ketchup even though ketchup doesn't have that color or consistency. An then there was that rock your brought in with the 'weird pattern' made of blood"

Y/N continued on for a few more minutes before stopping, realizing they may have made him feel bad. "Uh sorry but ya know Im proud of you. For ya know putting that life behind that you wer basically born into to be a better person. But ya know you've been doing a pretty good job at being good and fitting in." They pat Kaido's head. "This dork didn't figure it out until this morning" Kaido huffed.

Soon Lola was barking "Aww poor baby must be hungy. Let's get you som nom noms" Y/N started changing their direction to a pet store and their friends accompanied them until Kaido and Saiki would be wisked away by Nendou to go on an a horribly cumbersome journey to a close ramen restaurant but at least Kaido will beat Nednou in hair hocky.

★。・:**:・゚★  

It was just another day at ze cat cafe that Y/N worked at. Buisness was slow that day but it was fine  that just means they get play with the kitty cats. They laid down on the carpet and let the cats consume them in cat form B (The B stans for Blanket) "Gee you guys are stinky. We gotta get you some kitty breath mints so your fur will smell nice" Y/N chuckled.

Soon a ding was heard from the door and Y/N arose from the feline sea like a zombie rises from the grave. Luckily their fun was not cut short a their friends came to see them. "Hello friends~" Y/N chirped in ahappy manner none of them had ever seen before. "What can I do for Y'all?"

"We're here for jobs!" Nendou beamed happily. "All of ya? Well just hold on an lemme get you some papers and a manager."

After a careful process of interviews and filling out forms th boys had been awarded with a job and a cute ass uniform.

"Aww you guys look so cuuuute!" Y/N cooed. "My manager said since I know you guys they're entrusting me to train you because I know ho you think and learn. Im gonna teach you how to greet guests and seat them, take orders, serve food, bust tables, clean off menus, take care of the cat and make sure they don't escape, and most importantly how to deal with annoying entitled customers in a passive aggressive way yhat won't get you in trouble with the manager! ♡☆"  Y/N seemed a lil too eager to throw people out so they don't emotionally abuse the hard working people.

And after a fun training montage and them royally fucking up they had to be fired. "Sorry guys. I know I'm the one who taught you but stepping on the cats tails and accidentally spilling hot coffee on our customers is sorta your own fault."

Nednou seemed sad. "Great now Im never gonna be able to buy a present for my mom's birthday" Y/N pulled out their wallet. "Is that waht all of this is about? If you wanted money you could've just asked. I never spen the money I make from this job. I'm not in it for the money or for making people smile. Im in it for the cute kitty cats."

After they paid Nendou they left back to their position of being consumed by the sea of fur.

★。・:**:・゚★  

Oh boy! Another day of sports! An today we run until we drop dead like a horse! Aka a 10 Kilo marathon. Y/N just hopes that they don't fucking throw up from cramping up because lets be honest they're dehydrated an they're not gonna stop so they can get it done an over with so they can nap on the grass.

Kuboyasu, being the gentleman he is of cours offered to be running buddies. To which Y/N responded. "Yeah if ya can keep up" was that a challenge. Soon the race started. "Try and catch me! ~" Y/N cackled before bolting off.

They had soon had caught up with Nednou and Hairo because if you ha forgotten they had gotten on the two's level during the physical exam. If Y/N can somehow mak them intensely focus on their competition or distraction they could spee right ahead. "HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL" Ooooh Y/N you play dirty. A soon a they looked they ran as fast as they could out of their line of sight.

They were the first across but that came at a cost. They ran over to a grassy patch afterwards and threw up from being over worked. Then they walked a yard away from it before passing out. Second place Hairo was ordered to carry them to the Nurse. Third place Nendou was still looking for the squirrel. And fourth pace Kuboyasu went to help Hairo with Y/N even though he doesn't need it but ya know he cares about them or whatever

[Updog ;)]

Fun fact: Much like famous YouTuber Markilpier Y/N is TOTALLY NOT a masochist. But even if they were it would totally be in general use.

For clarification:

mas·och·ist
/ˈmazəkəst,ˈmasəkəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who derives sexual gratification from their own pain or humiliation.
"the roles of masochist and mistress"
(in general use) a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
"what kind of masochist would take part in such an experiment?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

326K 11.1K 25
‹𝟹 ━━ ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗢. ❞ 001. ﹒ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃﹗ ╰┈➤ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
552K 14.4K 59
Aren Kuboyasu x Reader You are new to P.K Academy and happen to come across some interesting people. However, you catch the eye of a certain tough du...
167K 6.3K 58
An Aren Kuboyasu x reader story Large chance this'll be crappy but watever ;-; Try to enjoy I guess?
780K 8.3K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...