The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

31.

2.1K 87 49
By RivkaKwon

"Nice to meet you Inui-san." Both of the women said in unison while smiling at the man. Inui just nodded his head while accepting their greetings. 

"All of the guys in here are all single aside from Pah and Takemichi-kun so please feel free to choose whoever you like." Yuzuha randomly said making the two women look at her horrified and embarrassed.

'What's this? Live tinder?'

"Y-yuzu-chan! What the heck are you saying!?" The ravenette said as she faced her friend with wide eyes, panicking in the process as she was taken aback by her friend's statement. Guini on the other hand just closed her eyes as she massage her temples because of the sudden headache.

"What seems to be the problem? I told you guys I'll introduce you single asses to my friends." Yuzuha said, tilting her friends as she was confused why these two are acting like that.

"So... you two are single?" Chifuyu asked making the three women look at them.

"No- Yes? Wait, no?" Den said making the men confused.

'Well, it's just a contract so yes but technically I'm also married??? So no? Wtf?'

"Circumstances," Guini said, aiding her now confused friend. She then awkwardly smiles at the men and at Yuzuha who looks so confused at the situation.

"It is because of Emma's father?" Draken asked making the Shiba sibling whip their head towards him.

'Emma? Who's Emma?' Yuzuha thought scanning her memories if there are any Emma that she knows that is acquainted with her friends.

"Err-- Yes, you can say that..." The woman said avoiding the intense stare of the brunette Shiba. Yuzuha and Hakkai just keep their mouth shut, wanting to know the story even more about Emma and her father and how are they connected to their friends.

"So, the two of you are together or what?" Mitsuya asked. "Oh, you don't have to answer if it's bothering you. It's just that there's no ring on your finger so..." He added, thinking that his question might sound insensitive to the woman he just met. They all thought that the woman in front of them does not have any ring on her finger indicating that she is not married. 

Well most of the married people or just plain couple around them have their rings on as if they were telling the world that 'Nope, back off. I'm taken.'

The woman then raised her hand a little and looks at her fingers particularly her ring finger while chuckling.

'It's just a fake marriage anyway, he does not need to give me a ring.' She thought.

"It's alright, it's not like I'm keeping it a secret," Den answered with a warm smile on her face. " The child's not actually mine, she just, hmm how do you put this, she just sees me as a mother figure? So her father and I have this contractual relationship making me Emma-chan's stand-in mom." She explained making the people around her look at her in admiration.

"Must be tough?" Mitsuya said remembering how he took care of his younger siblings when they were younger.

"Yes? But don't get me wrong, the child's lovable and really smart! Besides Guini is with me so all is well." The woman answered enthusiastically making the men smile.

"Well, this is the first time I'm hearing this but who cares! We're here to party! Come on! Where's the drinks!?" Yuzuha said as she grabs her friends to the minibar section of the VIP room.

"We'll talk about this later okay?" She whispered to Den threateningly making the woman nod her head without hesitation.

-----

"Boss, we're here." The driver said as he parks the black BMW sedan in the exclusive parking lot of the club.

"Mikey, the two already entered the establishment minutes ago," Kokonoi said as he gives the tablet he was holding to the silver-haired man. On the tablet's screen, they can see CCTV footage of two women, one wearing a gold mini dress and one wearing a leopard print dress walking inside the club.

Mikey after watching the short clip nodded his head and proceeded to head out of the car. Koko follows behind him alongside the Haitani brothers and Sanzu. The other executives, Kakucho, Takeomi, and Mochi are at home together with the blonde child Emma.

"Ah, I was also informed that your old friends from middle school are also here," Kokonoi added making the men together with him stop in their tracks. They then look at their boss who just continued on walking to the club's exclusive door for the owners as he did just not hear anything.

"Mikey, Koko said that--" The pink-haired man said but was cut off when Mikey looked back at him. 

"I know, I'm not here for them so it does not matter." He said boredly making the man shut his mouth.

'You always act like you don't care but you always do.' Sanzu thought as he looks at the back of the man he choose to follow. He then sighed quite loudly in frustration and run to after his boss.

A few moments later, they are now on the very top floor of the club where they oversee the whole club. They can see what's going on from the ground floor to the VIP rooms on the second floor. The people that use the VIP room on the second floor thought that they can guarantee the top-tier privateness of the said club but little did they know that from above the VIP rooms lies the best view to observe everyone without no one knowing. Additionally, to it, there are tons of small cameras placed in each room. It is one of Bonten's ways of gathering information from the enemies.

"Where are they?" Mikey asked as he sits down on the black leather couch that resides in the middle of the room. The others also proceed to seat on the vacant couches with drinks in hand.

"The Misfits are at the VIP room--"

"No, not that." Mikey interrupted as he scans the club's lower levels.

"Come on Koko, do you think the boss will come here because they were doing their cute lil' transaction in our establishment? The others can take care of those mofos. " The older Haitani said as he leans back at the couch he's sitting on with a glass of brandy in hand.

"What...?" The white-haired man said in confusion making the man laugh.

"And here we thought you're the smartest in the group," Sanzu mumbled as he sip his daily dose of tequila. Kokonoi upon hearing the insult throws the tablet he's using at the pink-haired man but Sanzu swiftly dodges it with a mocking face at the white-haired man.

"Coming from you, you psychotic drug addict bitch!" Koko shouted. "I'll tell the bank to freeze all of your accounts you fucker." He added making the man stop grinning.

"Hey! You can't do that--!"

"I can, you bitc--!"

"Enough," Mikey said in an authoritative voice. "I'll ask again, where---"

"Boss! I see them!" Rindou cuts him off he then points in the direction where he sees two women that are walking in the middle of the club.

"Damn, look at how the others look at them. What a head-turner." Rindou said as he amusingly and proudly looks at how the people, be it men or women look at the passing women who look like they are not aware of how are they impacting others.

"And here I thought you'll be whining like a bitch if someone stares at your woman," Sanzu said as he walks to where Rin is standing, he is now also looking at the two women who look like lost puppies as they keep on walking in circles.

"Nah, they can look all the way," Rin said as he sips his rum. " But touching is a way lot different. They'll end up as fish food if they do." Rin added, smiling evilly at his pink-haired friend. Sanzu then took a single step back unconsciously. 

'Damn, and here they say that I'm the most psychotic bastard here.' The man thought as he looks weirdly at the man in front of him.

"Oh? Someone's approaching Revas!" Ran shouted excitedly as if he was watching a tv show. Upon hearing it Rin then look menacingly at this random guy who was talking to his woman.

"Chill bro, they're just talking --- oh shit! He's touching her! He's touching her!" Ran suddenly shouted while pointing at the man who was touching the woman without consent. This made Rin glare at the man and about to run out of the room.

"Oh? Someone save your damsel, brother." Ran said with an amused and teasing voice. He then looks at his brother's twisted face.

'A little teasing would not hurt.' He thought as he keeps on spouting some random bullshit that'll make his brother jealous.

"Oh my~~~ They are now talking."

"They're laughing together! How cute!"

"The guy's a lil' cute, right Koko?"

"Stop adding me to your bullshit Haitani!" Kokonoi shouted back at the older man.

"Oh, Laurent's now joining the couple!" He said making their boss look at the scene. A moment later, three men approach the group making Rin and Mikey frown.

"Oh my~~ what's going on?" Ran scandalously said as he puts his hand into his mouth as if he had just witnessed a scene that he should not see. It is the time when Den walks into Draken and teased the tall man.

"But aren't they look kind of familiar?" He mumbled to himself, thinking hard about where he had seen the men around Laurent and Revas.

"The former Toman members," Sanzu said not even glancing at the man as he keeps on staring at the continuing scene in front of them.

"Ah, yes! Isn't that your former Vice President, boss? The one your wife talking to?" He said looking at their boss that was still silently looking at the woman below.

"Oh shit, is she going to---" Kokonoi suddenly shouted pointing down the ground floor of the club, making the men look at it. There they see Den who looks like about to kiss (?) the black-haired man with a dragon tattoo. Their breath hitched as they feel the sudden dark aura that surrounds the room.

'Fuck, someone's gonna die tonight.' Ran thought.

"C-chill out Mikey! She's just patting his shoulder!" Koko nervously said as he points to what the woman is currently doing. Now they could see the woman pats the tall man's shoulder as if dusting it off.

A little later, the women then followed the men as if they were guiding them to a certain place. The five men then proceed on looking at the installed CCTV around the club so they can see where they are headed. 

"They're entering a VIP room?" Sanzu said as he watch the smiling and laughing women enter a certain VIP room with the men towed. After they entered the room, Kokonoi then played the CCTV that is inside the said room, the men quickly left the two women, to his relief because he was about to suffocate from his boss and friend's aura. In the room, a long-haired brunette welcomes the two women with a hug.

"I guess, they are acquainted with your old friend's boss?" Ran said as he looks how normal the two women's interacting with their 'friend'. "Are you aware of it?"

"No..." 

-----

07/27/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
607K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...