Her Mistress [COMPLETED]

By Seeveenteenn

She loves to visit, she loves to sleep Whenever I see her I want to dream. She's my Midnight Maiden. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 20

11K 401 3
By Seeveenteenn

It is not easy to just let yourself do something even if you know you are doing the wrong thing.

Now we are here, invading each others body,  enjoying the warmth, enjoying the pleasurable sensation with the water hugging our naked body.

I know this is wrong but I can't help it. The woman who are kissing me now is the woman who took my virginity and my innocence. 

Hindi ko maisip na sa pag kakamali na iyon ay magiging ganito ang kalalabasan. She did something to me na alam kong dahilan kung bakit ako ganito. She was just annoying but good.

The woman starts to suck every inch of my skin, and I know na mag kakaroon ako ng maraming bite marks and red marks. It was painful but also good.

My hands are on her shoulder, humahawak ako doon for support. I know this thing will happen again dahil maging ako ay hinahanap hanap ang bagay na iyon.

As I told her earlier, I am starving simula noong naranasan ko kung gaano kasaya ang maging parte ng makamundong pag nanasa ng batang ito. 

"Ohhh". I released a soft moan when she found my weak spot. She was giving her full attention to me and I love it.

I feel her hands squeezing my mount, it was addicting. I can spend my whole night just for her touch. Her warmth. She's different, o sadyang siya lang ang nauna sa katawan ko.

I kissed a lot of men, I tried to have a first base with them but this woman, she's different.

She can make me wet just by staring at me with her sinful green eyes. She can make my body heat up just by checking me out, she can make me blush just by telling me that I am gorgeous and beautiful. She can make me wet by a barely touch.

That's her power since I tasted her wrath in bed. I know she was drunk that night and I am grateful I let her.

Ginulo niya ang mundo ko. Ginulo niya ang buhay ko and for now I can say, I am thankful because she made me change my perspective about relationship and being pure and innocent.   

"Ahhh!". I groaned. She aggressively removed my robe at napapangiti nalang ako sa bawat galaw ng labi niya sa ibat ibang parte ng katawan ko.

Oh damn, I feel her palms on my neck, she was choking me to death but I don't care. My eyes are close, pinapakiramdaman ang bawat haplos at halik na ibinibigay niya saakin.

I'm truly a virgin before she came into my path. That night, when she raped me, that was supposed to be my honeymoon with my husband but she ruined it. Good thing was, I love what she did, that is the reason why we're here, helping each other.   

"Ohh Khane!". I moaned her name. When I released that sound mas naging madiin ang mga halik, mas naging mabibigat ang paghinga niya.

My eyes are closed while my mouth is seeking for an air. She was choking me, her bite is painful, but all I can feel is pleasure. The pleasure that she was giving me is damn, so good. 

I bite my lips because her hands already found my wet folds. I know we're in a pool but I am wet for her. Every touch is addicting, every kiss is amazing.

"Khane?". I muttered. She stop kissing my bare neck when I called her name. She immediately look at me and her eyes are asking. 

But I can still feel kung ano ang ginagawa ng kamay niya sa pagitan ng mga binti ko. Her fingers are busy with mine but her eyes are asking for something. 

"Did I hurt you honey? Tell me if I need to stop". She whispered. Hinayaan kong mahulog ako ng tuluyan sa mapang akit niyang mga tingin, sa mabango at masarap niyang labi.

I shook my head at niyakap ko siya. Humawak ako sa leeg niya at tumango. 

"You knew, this is going to be my second time, please take care of me". I whispered in her ear. Hinawakan niya ang mukha ko and we stared at each others eyes and god knows how long. 

"Are you afraid? You really want to do this?". She asked me. For the third time nawala nanaman ako dahil sa mga titig niya. She has something in her that makes me want to say yes and yes all the time. 

"Did you tried it before?". I asked her. I am just curious.

"Ohh! Please stop what you're doing down there. I am asking". I moaned. She chucked kaya napalo ko siya ng mahina sa mukha.

She's really a rude woman, I am asking her and then she's busy doing her job. I can't concentrate because her fingers are busy playing with my clit. 

"I'm sorry". Natatawang sabi niya.

"What is your question again?". She asked me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Did you tried it before?". I repeat.

"Tried what?".

"Stupid. Having sex under water. Is it safe?". I asked again. I am just afraid. But i wanted to do it here. I want to explore. I want to try something. 

"If you want we can continue this inside?". She said.

"No, I want to try it here. Just tell me if you tried it before. Tell me how?". Sabi ko kaya napangiti siya. How can she be so gorgeous  and handsome at the same time. Her smile can make me smile too. 

She leaned down and she start to kiss and suck my ear down to my chest. All I can do is to close my eyes and feel the undescribable sensation. 

Until I feel her mouth sucking my right breast. Ni hindi pa niya ako sinasagot sa mga tanong ko.

"Ohhhh fudge!!". It was ticklish, it felts amazing.

"Why you stop!". I asked her when she stop. 

"To answer your question. Yes, I've done this before, fucking a woman underwater. Sa ilalim pa ng tubig na may chlorine, para lang malaman mo. I fucked  a lot of women and-". I slapped her face.

"Ouch!!". She hissed.

"What is that for!". 

"You already fucked a lot of women? Paano kung may nakuha kang sakit sa mga iyon? Damn you!". I yelled. Nag simula akong lumapit sa handle para umahon.

But she hugged me from behind and whisper something. 

"Contraceptives. I am sure I'm safe boss. You don't have to worry. I can't risk you. Trust me". She whispered and I smiled because her voice is so sweet. I kiss her mouth and I enjoy the sensation. 

She continue to suck my mount, while her right hand was busy with my lower part. I bite her skin when I feel that she inserted her fingers in mine. 

She starts to penetrate me using her fingers and all I can do is moan and groan. It feels so good tho it was a bit painful.  

"Ohh damn!". I moaned. She kiss me, trying to ease the pain that I was feeling.

"You're so tight honey". She whispered in my ear and I felt that she bite me there.

I'm sure I am full of bite marks and red marks because of this wild woman. But I love it. 

Nagulat nalang ako when she grab my hand and she brought it into her bulge. She still wearing a tight short kaya hindi kaagad nag direct na nagkadikit ang balat ko sa kaniya.

"Rub me, stroke me honey". She whispered. Dala ng init na nararamdaman ko I did what she says. Ibinaba ko ang hem ng suot niyang short until I feel her length.

"Do it baby please". She begged. I closed my eyes and I touch her length. She's so huge and long, the reason why I'm having a hard time the day that she raped me.  

I can't imagine na nagkasya ang bagay na ito saakin that night. I start to stroke her length. And I smile when I saw her face.

She was enjoying, I can feel her pleasure. I can see it the way she bit her lower lip.

"Ugh baby! Faster. Your palm is so warm. I can't wait to feel your inside". She moaned. Just like her, I am trying my best not to release a loud moan, mas napapabilis ang pag galaw ng daliri niya saakin at ramdam kong may gustong lumabas saakin. 

"Uhm Khane?". I moaned.

"Yes baby? Go on. Make me!". She whispered in my ear. Until both our body becomes sensitive. My body starts to tremble ganun din siya. 

"Thank you". Bulong niya sa tenga ko.

"Are you ready for me?". She asked me politely. I smiled at her sweetly and I hugged her. She positioned her tip on my entrance and I waited for her to enter me. 

I held her arms tightly nang dahan dahan niyang ginagawa ang nais niya. I feel so much pain during the process. At first it was painful because of the uncomfortable touch of water, but at last I enjoyed every second.  

She pumps her thing on me harder and deeper. Kahit na medyo humahadlang ang tubig sa mabilis na pag galaw ng katawan ni Khane, hindi parin natigil. 

"Oh khane!". I groaned. She was hitting my spot so good and I can't take it anymore. 

"Khane? I think i'm going to explode!". I whispered.

"Just let it go honey. I'm near". She continue to pump her thing inside me until we were both hugging each other, kissing each others forehead.  

"Pool unlocked". She whispered. She kissed me and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I'm letting her rest, dahil alam kong pagod siyang makipag laban sa force ng water.

But she did her best. I enjoyed every minute and seconds. I know she has a warm spot in my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 729 78
Anong gagawin mo kung ang taong mahal mo ay bigla nalang walang naalala? pano kung sa bagong sya ay may ibang nag papasaya sakanya? makakaya mo bang...
92.3K 3.9K 26
Love at first sight, that's what Dominique Lorre Fuentes felt for her Best friend's Older sister, Celeste Rein Alegre. The first time she laid her e...
453K 11.1K 36
COMPLETED (written in taglish) Started: June 22, 2023 End: August 21, 2023 Violet Belle Villamor is a young military doctor and the youngest daughter...
381K 11.6K 70
What if your student has an affair with you and you fall for her but you find out who she really is and you find out that she obsesses over you becau...