Her Mistress [COMPLETED]

By Seeveenteenn

She loves to visit, she loves to sleep Whenever I see her I want to dream. She's my Midnight Maiden. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 12

9.9K 376 54
By Seeveenteenn

I am now sitting in a chair with my hand tied to the armchair and both my feet to the foot of the chair.

There was also a cloth tied around my mouth so I couldn’t make a sound. As my eyes fixed on the woman sitting on my bed, she stared at me intently.

Her eyes were angry at me and the way she was holding the gun in her hand was tight.

I can feel how angry she is with me and all I can do is to stare at her and tell my sorry to her kahit na may gag ang bunganga ko.

Did I raped someone that is rich and powerful? Because judging by her looks and how elegant she is, para siyang isang Mafia queen, the way her beautiful body wrapped in a black suit, all her curves are perfect and I can't believed I just touched her breathtaking body last night. 

Maybe if i'm in a different scenario, I can say I am a lucky intersex alive because I just fucked a goddess, but in my situation, I touched her in an illegal way, I raped her and that was wrong.

My eyes are pleading but still, nakatingin parin siya saakin na para bang gusto na niya akong patayin at balatan ng buhay. 

"You're happy aren't you? I can say, You enjoyed my body last night". She stated. Her voice is deep but it was soft, nakakatakot ang boses niya but still, it was beautiful and it was nice to listen to. 

I just look at her, because I can't say anything. Nakatakip ang bunganga ko and I don't know if how can I say sorry to her kung nakatali ako at wala akong pagkakataon na mag salita. 

Ibinaba niya ang baril and her tears starts to fall at lalo lang akong nakaramdam ng guilt.

"You destroyed me and you ruined my marriage. You touched me without thinking about the consequences, you took advantage of me and I want to kill you right now!". She gritted her teeth. Ramdam ko ang galit niya dahil sa mga nerves na lumalabas sa noo at sa leeg niya while saying those words. 

I shook my head. No, I want to speak but I can't.

"Did you know what I did to tell my husband that he just, claimed me but the truth is you raped me?! and I just lied to him becuase of you!". She yelled. All I can do is to stare at her, watch her, and I can't do anything to stop her. 

"Putcha! Sa tanang ng buhay ko, ilang taon na ako ngayon? 35 years old! I secured myself for my future husband and you just! Raped me! You took advantage of me and I hate you for that!". She yelled.

She slowly approach me, the way her hips swayed, the way she walk, she's like a super model, she's so tall and sexy, I don't mind claiming her again.

"But do you know that I can't bring myself to end you right now because look at you.". Tinuro niya ako gamit ang baril na hawak niya.  

"I have a lot of questions for you!". She said. She's frustrated at hindi ko alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa isip niya.  

"How did you removed my virginity? How dare you touched me without my permission?! You freak!". Nanlaki ang mata ko becuase of what she said.

Damn i'm not a freak! 

"Are you even a girl or you're a looking girly gay! Paano mo nagawang raypin ako kung... Kung bakla ka?! Wala ka na bang ibang pagbabalingan ng libog mo!". Sigaw pa niya. She's so talkative, ang kaninang takot na nararamdaman ko biglang umatras becuase of her attitude.

And she called me freak, a looking girly gay and bakla? 

Again, she pointed her gun at me and I closed my eyes. She's a fucking psycho! 

"Are you afraid? You should, dahil paninindigan mo ang ginawa mo". She whispered.

She removed the cloth and I adjusted my jaw. Nangalay ang panga ko dahil sa pagkakatali niya.    

"Now, you have the rights to talk and explain yourself jerk". Bulong niya. Umupo siya sa kama, we're facing each other and naka focus lang ang tingin niya saakin. 

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what I did Miss? Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko becuase.". I paused. I looked down.

She waited for my answer and she told me to continue. 

"Because I desire you so much, from the first time I saw you until now. Look I want to apologize and no matter what kind of punishment it is I will accept it. just please don't kill me and don't put me in jail. Marami na akong problema sa buhay at ayaw ko nang madagdagan dahil nakasuhan ako ng rape". I said to her.

"You touched me and you didn't try to wake me up". She mumbled. Damn, she's so hot. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail at exposed ng kunti ang kaniyang balat.

And I cleared my throat when  I saw the red mark that I did last night.  I smiled weakly. She doesn't even bother to cover it.  

"Because I can't take it anymore! masisisi mo ba ako kung may isang magandang babae na natutulog sa kama ko?! And don't act na ako lang ang may kasalanan. You're trespassing at gabi gabi mo yata ginagawa ang bagay na iyon ". I stated. Tumaas ang kilay niya at magsasalita na sana siya pero naunahan ko siya. 

"At kung hindi ka pumupunta sa gabi dito sa unit ko hindi naman kita magagalaw". I told her.

"That was my mistake but you did something na hindi katanggap tanggap sa part ko. You raped me at kailangan mong managot!". Sigaw niya. Napapikit nalang ako sa tinis ng boses niya. 

"My purity is for my husband but you, you took it away from me and you took advantage of me". She said calmly but I can feel her anger towards me.

"I know and I am so sorry. Hindi ko sinasadya na gawin iyon. Nawalan lang ako ng control and it just happened.". I said.  

"What are you?". She asked me. I looked at her confused.

Confused of her question, what I am? Mukha na ba akong alien or what.

"What kind of question is that?". I asked her. Medyo sumasakit na ang parehong wrist ko , i'm trying to help myself pero subrang higpit ng pagkakatali niya sa kamay ko. 

Lumapit siya saakin and she looked deeply in my eyes.

"I mean, can you me tell what is that thing between your tights?". Tinuro niya ang lower part ng katawan ko. What a woman.

"Don't tell me you're a transgender woman and you just, raped a woman, and you didn't even know who I am, young lady". She stated.   Her voice is venomous and judging by her looks, she's rich and sophisticated. 

I swallowed because of so much tension  inside this room, so much hotness and her presence make it even more hotter. 

"How did you raped a woman if you're a gay? You're gay pero mas mukang babae ka pa saakin? Did I made you think straight last night bakit mo ako pinag samantalahan?".  She asked me. I closed my eyes.

"No. I am gay but iba sa iniisip mo na gay, I'm lesbian but I have a penis". I softly said. My throat is aching because of her. 

"How did that happened? Just tell me what are you, and after that, you'll choose, either I'll kill you right now or I will put you to jail for the rest of your life?". She asked me. I shook my head.

"Don't wanna die at ayaw ko ring makulong, please, I just did that because of lust and desire! Sino bang hindi mag iinit sa ganyang kagandang katawan mo and hell, don't act na ako lang ang may kasalanan sa lahat ng ito". I told her. Geezz my wrist is hurt.

"So you're telling me na may kasalanan ako sa ginawa mo because of my breathtaking body?". She asked me with a hint of anger.

She's 35 but still she looks so young and very beautiful woman. And me being 25 I think I want to fall inlove with her but she's powerful and rich, I can feel it, I am nothing compared to her. 

Well, the first time that I saw her sleeping in my bed that was the night that I think, that I think I'm inlove. Honestly, she's so beautiful and captivating, hindi sapat ang salitang maganda para sa kaniya.

"Speak". She muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 23.9K 56
Eythel Montalban ay isang anak na galing sa mayaman na pamilya na laging bini-baby nang kuya nya at parents nya madaming nag hahabol sa kanya mapa b...
985K 33.8K 76
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
56K 1.2K 41
This story is Romance again hehe.. Hope you like this..
132K 5.3K 24
Book 2 of the story "Rosalia's Daughter" ✔️photo cover not mine, credits to the owner. ps. not pro at writing so bare with me please. meekness for...