Random Fandom Oneshots

AisyDaisyDew25 द्वारा

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... अधिक

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

In Loving Memory

48 1 0
AisyDaisyDew25 द्वारा

This is a Geralt of Rivia x Reader oneshot! 

TW! Birth, cheating, mentions of blood!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I hum, tending to my garden. The world was peaceful... until he arrived. The silver haired witcher, riding in on his horse, made me jump, well, in my state it was more like a clamor, to my feet. I turn to greet my lover, seeing his rare smile fall when he saw my midsection. I look down and my own smile falls as I drew my cardigan around myself in a desperate attempt to hide my belly.

The golden eyed witcher dismounted his horse, his normal scowl deepening as he approached.

"(Y/N)." He greeted me coldly. I flinch inwards at his tone.

"What's this?" He asks, gesturing at my stomach.

"Geralt... I can explain-"

"Explain what? That you had another man in our bed?" Geralt snaps, not even trying to hide his anger.

"N-no! I've never laid with anyone but you! I swear to the gods!"

"Then explain this! Witcher are sterile!" Geralt snaps.

"I don't know how! But I can swear to you that I have never... ever been with another man." I sob. Geralt huffs and shakes his head.

"I thought you were different... but you're just like every other whore out there!" He growls, stalking back to his horse.

"Wh-where are you going?"

"Why do you care?" Geralt asks, nudging Roach's sides with his heels.

I gathered my skirts and ran after my lover, but it was all in vain as he rode off into the distance.

A month passed after Geralt road away and I can't stop thinking about what else I could've said to convince him to stay.

I grab my herb gathering basket and walk out the front door, walking to my herb garden with my shears in my apron pocket. I kneel down next to my garden bed and grab my shears, snipping off the healthy, fresh herbs to use in my potions. A few moments into my herb gathering I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders while another hand with a cloth covered my mouth and nose, the bitter smell of the sleeping potion filling my senses as I slowly grew limp and slumped against my attacker.

~Geralt's POV~

A month passed since I last saw (Y/N) and I regretted my action of leaving, so, after I finished a few jobs I went back to her village, dismounting Roach and leading her to (Y/N)'s cottage. I tie Roach's lead to the fence, frowning when I saw (Y/N)'s basket, barely full of herbs, sitting unattended at the side of the garden. My heart racing, I rush into the cottage, checking every room for any sign of her, but to no avail.

I searched around the back of the cottage, still finding no sign of her.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N) where are you?" I shout, then noticing a piece of rolled parchment sitting next to her herb basket. I pick up the parchment and unfurl it, reading the roughly written note.

'We have your lover. If you want her back, you'll have to do everything we ask. If you don't comply, we will kill her, slowly. You have two weeks. Your first job is in Blaviken.'

A low growl emanated from my chest as I crumpled the letter. Those fools know I am not welcome in Blaviken, what could they possibly want me to do there?

The two weeks passed and I finally arrived in Blaviken, staying on the outskirts of the town. I stalked around the perimeter to see if there was anyone or anything that would hint at my first job. A few meters in, I found a roll of parchment with an arrow sticking out of it protruding from a stone wall. I pull the arrow out of the wall and carefully take the parchment off of the tip, unfurling it to read about my job.

With a grunt, I re-rolled the paper and tucked it into my pocket, walking back to Roach. I mounted her and started into the forest, looking for the kikimora that plagued the town. A new one, not the old one that I turned into the alderman.

I caught a whiff of the foul smell and dismounted Roach, telling her to stay before I drew my silver sword and walked towards the pond where the kikimora resided. The kikimora let out a shriek as it emerged from the water, attacking with its long legs, pulling me into the water. I slashed at the leg that pinned me beneath the surface, effectively cutting its limb off.

The kikimora crumbled forward and I drove my sword through its skull, earning one final shriek from the creature before it went limp. I grab an empty vial from my saddlebag and cut a slit into the kikimora's side, draining some of the black blood into the vial as the person requested.

I walked back to Roach and put the full vial into the saddlebag, mounting her and leaving the area to the next location on the note.

Months flew by and the jobs were never ending, taking me to the edge of the world even. But I had finally finished my last job as of yesterday and was now making my way to the location on the parchment at full speed, racing to get to (Y/N) hopefully in time to save her from these bandits.

I rode up to a large, decaying castle, hearing the cries of my lover echoing from inside. Two bandits guarded the entrance, grinning menacingly when they saw me.

"Well well, if it isn't the white wolf? Come to save your pregnant lover?"

"That I have." I grunt out, anger growing inside me.

"Well, it sounds like you're a little too late for that."

"Let me through and we'll see about that." I growl, reaching for my iron sword. The two men only chuckled and stepped aside.

"There'll be no need for that witcher. She's two floors up." They grin. I dismount Roach and tie her to a tree, securing the knot that would possibly be impossible for even myself to get out. I bolt into the building, following the sound of (Y/N)'s cries until I finally reach a decaying bedchamber, bursting through the rotting wooden door, I glanced around the room, finding (Y/N) on the floor, grasping her rounded belly. I quickly rush to her side, worry clear in my eyes.

"(Y/N)!" I shout, crumbling to the ground next to her. She cracks her eyes open at my voice, panting softly.

"G-Geralt?"

"Yes, love, it's me." I say, brushing her matted hair away from her eyes.

"I-I thought you'd never be back..."

"I came back months ago, only to find you taken... Gods... I'm so sorry love... if only I had stayed."

"D-don't... all that matters is that you're—-here." She grit out the last bit, tensing up in pain. I frown, taking her delicate hand in mine.

"Love... i-is the baby coming?" I ask, panic rising in me. She only nods.

"O-okay... what can I do?" I ask, frantic to help my lover. She looks me in the eyes, her (E/C) hues dull with pain.

"You're going to need to deliver him... I'm weak Geralt... I-I can't do this on my own..." She whimpers.

"H-how? How can I do that?"

"I-I need to—-fuck—- push! Geralt! Just make sure he doesn't hit the ground!" She sobbed, gritting out her words through the pain. I nod, moving down between her legs, shifting her skirts out of the way. A cry ripped through the air as she bore down, her cries of pain breaking my heart.

"I-I think I see the head." I exclaim, looking up at her. She smiles for a split second, waiting for a moment before bearing down again, clutching her rounded belly.

"The head's almost out, love. Just one more." I say, trying to be encouraging. She throws her head back, trying to catch a breath before she bore down again. I supported the child's head as it emerged, looking up at her.

"The head's out. One more big push for the shoulders, love." I say, growing worried at the amount of blood. She bore down once more, letting out a cry of my name before she slumped backwards. I guided the child out the rest of the way and held him in my arms.

"I-it's a boy!" I exclaim, looking up to (Y/N) to see her reaction, only to notice how pale she was, the blood quickly pooling beneath her. I quickly tied off and cut the cord, moving up to sit next to her head, laying our son by her face so she could see him.

"H-he's beautiful... G-Geralt..."

"Yes love?"

"Place him on my chest..." She says, her eyes pleading to let her hold her son before her strength leaves her. I nod and lay our child down on his mother's chest, listening to his cries. She glances down at him, a soft smile forming on her lips.

"H-his name shall be Gael... " She whispers, stroking his cheek weakly.

"Geralt... promise—" She broke off, coughing, "Promise me you'll take care of him... raise him to be a gentleman as well as a warrior. Protect him..." She says weakly.

"(Y/N)... d-don't speak like that... y-you'll live! I-I'll send a letter to Aretuza and have them send their finest healers! Please... I can't lose you... I-I can't raise a child alone." I sob, my heart torn in two as I watched my lover slowly die in front of me.

"Geralt... Yo-you'll be an amazing father... I-I love you." She gasps out before her chest stilled, no more breath left in her breast.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?!!! N-no! W-wake up!" I sob, shaking her gently. Gael cries loudly, his wails echoing off the decaying walls.

"N-no..." I whimper, tears streaming down my face.

"I-I love you too..." I whisper, closing her eyes and picking up Gael, finding some- somehow- clean linens and fastening him to my chest, picking up (Y/N)'s lifeless body and carrying her out to Roach.

~15 years later!~

I watched as Gael trained with Ciri, watching as the older woman easily parried my son's blows, though he was getting better, he still wasn't quite up to monster hunter standards.

"Papa! Did you see that? I struck down Ciri!" Gael declares proudly, raising his sword in the air. I smiled softly, he looked so much like his mother, with her (H/C) hair but with my amber eyes. I don't even know how he inherited it, but he somehow got my witcher mutation and was starting to learn the basic potions to enhance his skills.

"Come, dinner time children." I say, leading Ciri and Gael into Kaer Morhen, the other witchers greeting them with a warm meal. The witchers raised their glasses in a toast.

"To (Y/N)! May her memory live on in young Gael!" Shouts Vesemir.

"To (Y/N)!!!" The other chorused, clanging their tankards together before chugging their ale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot! I will hopefully be writing more Witcher x Reader oneshots soon! Stay tuned.

Luv,
Aisy Daisy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Anime OneShots ✔ Koi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.3K 49 31
I have loads of these in my notes so why not make a book? Most Of these Are fluff and the occasional angst. No smut because- no. Enjoy! Haikyuu (Most...
20.5K 225 19
Just some one shots and headcanon for my favorite MHA ship!
31.5K 292 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
58.9K 415 34
A bunch of haikyuu oneshots fan fictions cover not my art goes to original artist