his diary. tk ✓

By hobiphoric

;;completed ✓ where in jeongguk's daughter reads jeongguk's diary. HOBIPHORIC © 2022 More

introduction.
;; prologue
;; one
;;two
;;three
;;four
;;five
;;six
;;seven
;;eight
;;nine
;;ten
;;eleven
;;twelve
;;thirteen
;;fourteen
;;fifteen
;;sixteen
;;seventeen
;;eighteen
;;nineteen
;;twenty
;;twenty one
;;twenty two
;;twenty three
;;twenty four
;;twenty six
;;twenty seven
;;twenty eight
;;twenty nine
;;thirty
;;thirty one
;;thirty two
;;thirty three
;;thirty four
;;thirty five
;;thirty six
;;thirty seven
;;thirty eight
;;thirty nine
;;fourty
epilogue

;;twenty five

1.2K 92 6
By hobiphoric

28.11.2002
11.34 pm

its one month anniversary to us!!! taehyung bought a cake, with the icing — to a million more years together. and ooo good news jimin and yoongi are together again. sksksk i saw them kissing inside my bedroom.

and our friends are happy. and surprisingly my mom was also there. since it was our first month anniversary we had everyone by. it was at my house. we had cakes and everything.

and the graduation is nearing soon so we have to study. i need to get taehyung in the line to study with me. that lazy ass might not even pass and take the test for university. oh god, its so hard. gotta work hard!!!

— jeonggukie ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
78.7K 2.4K 26
Bea De Leon-Jhoana Maraguinot AU. It's takes a lot in you to let the love of your life go. How do you do it on the night before her wedding? Disclaim...
10.5K 384 9
My first fic. This story is about Ayanokouji it was supposed to be the same like every other fic but the problem is that he can't control a certain e...
18.2K 249 12
"You are crazy. Someone like Nate would never date someone like me." Cassie Sturniolo is the youngest quad out of her, Chris, Matt, and Nick, but sh...