Okay, Maybe Werewolves Do Exi...

By KittyabOsix

{Sequel to Pshh.Werewolves Don't exist} Years after Everything with Tala And Yuma they have a 17 year old Dau... More

Family Ties {Ch.1}
Narcissist {Ch.2}
The Past, The Present, & Maybe a Future {Ch.3}
Mother's Surprise {Ch.4}
Russian Discussion {Ch.6}
Sherlock Holmes & Pyramid Head {Ch.7}
I think he's Bipolar {Ch.8}
Beach Bummer {Ch.9}
I'm Over it....I think {Ch.10}
Danger! Danger! {Ch. 11}
Children {Ch.12}
Boys, Boys, Boys {Ch.13}
New beginnings and endings {Ch.14}
Masquerade {Ch.15}
Mate?{Ch.16}
It's Time {Ch.17}
Temporary Alpha {Ch.18}
It's Starting {Ch.19}

The Surprises Just Keep Coming {Ch.5}

3.4K 65 15
By KittyabOsix

My day has been shite. First I woke up to falling off the bed and having a huge bruise on my arse. Then I found my favorite pair of jean has a bleach spot on them, and of course new kid/Adrian wont leave me the hell alone!

As I sit in seventh period Chemistry listening to the playful threats of Mr.Kenton. I wonder, What did I do? I need to stop being so mellow dramatic, I mentally scolded myself.

I raised my hand but I failed to get his attention in the class of thirty plus kids "KENTON!" I yelled over the roar that was being caused.

"Huh?" He said looking at me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked practically jumping up and down in my seat.

"I don't know can you?" He said being smart-ass.

"Kenton" I whined.

"Fine, Fine Go" He said as I sped out of there as fast as I could.

Walking down the hallway I finally reached the bathroom. I put my hand on the handle when suddenly a hand went over my eyes and pulled me back.

I got a quick whiff of the scent of the person "What do you want new ki- I mean Adrian" I said and he let go

"Your no fun" he said pouting a bit.

I glared at him "Just wanted to know what time I should pick you up Saturday?" he winked.

I sighed "I don't know five or six" I grunted ready for my bladder to burst.

"Five thirty it is" he said giving me a dazzling smile. I noticed under his eyes were purple and tired looking and also a small hint of alcohol mixed with the smell of his minty breath. I couldn't help but feel a small pang of concern even though its none of my business.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to pee" I said bluntly. He scrunched up his nose looking adorable

"Yeah you go do that" he said walking away. I ran into the bathroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands The bell rang a signaled the end of the school day.

I finished washing my hands and bolted to my car. I saw Jay hitting Skye on the arm "No violence" I said boredly getting into my car as Jay stole the front seat first and sticking her tongue out at Skye.

"We have to pick up Allison today" Jay reminded me and I nodded.

"Whats wrong?" Skye asked from the back seat concerned "Because you know I can beat someone up for you if you want" That drug a laugh out of me. I had to act weird around them. I know mom is pregnant and they dont. I'm a good liar but we never kept secrets from each other and it was hard to act normal around them when I felt guilty about this.

"Nothing" I lied stopping in front of the middle school seeing Allison out front waiting.

"Hey guys" she said happily getting in the back seat.

Skye raised a eyebrow at her and I grinned "Whats got you so happy? Find a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No!" She said quickly going red.

Jay chimed in "Oh my Gosh, Who is it!?!" she squealed.

"Nobody!" Allison said. I mouthed a sorry because I was just joking I didn't really think anything had happened. Jay bugged her the rest of the way home, But still failed in getting any information out of Allison. As soon as the car stopped Allison jumped out and ran into the second pack house where she had a room.

"Way to go Jay she was just getting to like us" Skye said accusingly.

"I just wanted to know" Jay said sadly I just laughed and got out of the car walking into the house. I walked in and saw a hilarious sight. Dad was chasing some of the pups around with dress clothes in his hand.

When dad heard me he stopped dead in his tracks "Oh thank god your here. Your mother wants everyone in fancy clothes tonight and I cant catch those little demons to save my life" he said out of breath.

I looked at him like he was insane "Dad you and Mom are Alphas" I said really slow like I was explaining to a two year old.

He was silent for a second then sighed "Pups get over here" he said with authority. They ran right over here "You will wear these clothes tonight at dinner, Understood?" he said reaching the clothes to one of them. They nodded and ran off probably to go play until right before dinner.

As soon as they left I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it him and mom have been Alphas for at least seventeen of eighteen years now and they barely use the power the comes with it.

I finally stopped and dad gave me a bored look "Done?" he asked. I nodded yes but let out another giggle. He glared "Your mother wanted you earlier, she got home earlier than you so she's in the living room watching TV" he said then walked off sulking. He's just a big baby sometimes. I went into the living room and mom was on the couch watching House M.D.

"You wanted to tell me something?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah the twins are coming home for a while" she said her eyes never leaving the dramatized TV show.

"WHAT! When?!" I freaked. The twins are two eighteen year old boys that are part of the pack. They came to the pack when they were thirteen. Their parents had abandoned them in town somehow, I always wondered what kind of parents could do such a thing to their children. Mom and dad took them in and raised them, The odd thing is that they aren't Werewolves they are Werepanthers. They go to college a pretty long drive away so they don't live here. I always dread them coming over. I love them just like they are my brothers but they have a tendency to be huge pranksters and are extremely protective of me, just like Conner since I'm the only girl.

The show went on a Commercial and mom looked at me "Yeah, they said some weird stuff was going on over at the college so they dismissed classes for a while" she said looking concerned just like any mother would.

"When?" I asked. "They should be here before dinner actually, which you need to go get ready for" Mom shooed me away. Great, I have to put up with the twins, wear uncomfortable clothes, and a suck up rouge.

I ran upstairs and to my room rummaging through my closet pulling out a dress I haven't wore in a while. I put up my hair into a classy bun and left some fringe down, then put on heavy eyeliner and clear lip gloss. I was ready pretty early so I went down to the living room. "I'm going to take a walk" I told mom.

She gave me a pleading look "Please be careful" she asked. I nodded and left. Mom has always been cautious of me going to walk in the woods, but every time I asked why she just tells me she had a bad experience in there once. I walked through the woods taking in the fresh air and hearing the faint click of my heels against the usually solid path.

I got about one third of the way through the path and felt eyes on me, but not just one pair but two. I slowed my walk and took a sniff of the air. Whoever it was had took great care to cover their scent so I had stopped by now and decided these people could be a threat. I changed into my wolf quickly. My ice blue eyes cold as the Arctic and my fur black as night. I caught some scent but before it could register I was pinned to the ground and without looking at my opponent I bit their leg and a feline like roar was let out then I kicked them off me and jumped up looking for the other one I knew was lingering somewhere.

'Woah, Monet stop before you kill Aaron' I heard in my head and I stopped dead in my tracks. I took a hard look at my attackers, They were two huge black panthers with yellow human like eyes.

I changed back to my human form, not a hair out of place and gave the panthers a stern look "Ian and Aaron I should have known." I said glaring at them. If I would have looked I could have known, because even when they are panthers Ian has a small silver hoop in pierced in his right ear and Ian in his left. They went back to human form and before me stood two boys their facial features the same but different hair lengths. They aren't the epitamy of gorgeous but I'd be lieing if I said they weren't handsome.

They smiled sneakily then Aaron flinched and held his arm. I sighed "Why cant you guys just come knock on the door and say high like normal people" I said grabbing his arm and looking at it. It was bleeding pretty bad but he'll heal fine.

I hugging him "I've missed you guys" I said and It was the truth, I've missed their company.

"Do I get a hug too" Ian asked.

"No she loves me more" Aaron said sticking his tongue out at him.

I playfully slapped Aaron in the shoulder and gave Ian a hug too "This still doesn't mean you guys are off the hook for attacking me" I said grabbing onto Aaron's shirt and dragging him along towards the house and Ian followed. After a stern talking to and a stamp on each of the twins foot for indecent talk we finally made it to the house.

I opened the door "Mom I brought the twins!" I yelled.

A second later mom came down the steps looking just as fancy as me "Oh honey you look beautiful" she gushed, then she noticed Ian and Aaron "Hey boys....Oh my God! What happened to your arm Aaron!?" she flipped.

"Your daughter" Aaron said giving me a glare.

Mom gasped "Monet Kambrea Francesca!" she started but I interrupted her.

"They attacked me! I didn't know it was them!" I defended myself from the wrath mom.

Mom gave the boys a glare "Go get Ryan to check that out and get changed into your good clothes. Now" Mom said soft and calm which is what I always thought was scariest about moms 'Alpha voice'. They dropped their heads down and walked upstairs and mom looked at me and smiled "Ready for this?"

*Later*

A while later a group of twenty or so well dressed pack members were sitting at the dinning table leaving six spots for the close family and the guest at the end of the table. Yes we considered the twins close family. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat, I don't know what I'm nervous its just another Rouge, I've met tons.

Mom nudged dad and he walked towards the door giving mom a playful glare and slowly opened the door. I was expecting an older man maybe thirties or fourties but of course he wouldn't look that old. I think my heart fell when standing outside the door was the new kid himself, Adrian. I swear my jaw hit the floor.

He took a deep bow to my dad "Hello sir" he said looking extremely fine in a white button down shirt and black dress pants.

"Don't bow to me, She's the one you should be bowing to" he said point towards mom While I hid behind Connor and he looked at me like I was insane.

Adrian looked surprised for a moment "Mrs. Francesca" He said surprised but instantly regained composer and bowed deeply in front of my mother "Hello Alpha" he said

Mom gave a little wave "Please, No need to bow". Mom has this thing about her, She can make you feel like part of the family but really the whole time she is judging every move you make to determine what your about. "I want you to meet my children" Mom said as The twins, Connor, and I begrudgingly lined up like every other time this goes on.

"The first two are Ian and Aaron the twins" she said as Adrian gave a slight bow, a sign of respect but not giving up full dominance. "The next one is Connor" She said as Connor glared his way and Adrian slightly bowed again. "And finally is Monet, she is also next in line to be Alpha" Mom pointed to me and I though Adrian's eyes were going to pop out of his head the he started laughing. What a Jerk!

Everyone was looking curiously "Did you miss me?" he said. I assumed that was for me.

"You wish" I snarled but he ignored me.

"If you don't mind me asking why is Monet next in line?" he asked the same question everyone else always did. I could still smell the alcohol scent From him.

"Uhh...Yeah, because the boys aren't really my biological kids, I'm sure you can smell that The twins are Werepanthers too so that's kind of obvious" Mom said still confused by his reaction to me.

"Lets go sit down to dinner" Dad said as everyone nodded.

Adrian gave me a cocky grin. Great this is just what I needed.

____________________________________

There it is Sorry it took so long :D

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! guess what! After I posted the last chapter saying Monets mom is pregnant my Mom came and told me She is Pregnant!!!!!!!!! Amazing Right?

Well

Wo ai Ni

Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7M 708K 64
19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is finally back, he finds his lovely mate - i...
23.3K 1.3K 31
Melissa is a betas daughter but her family sadly lose they life's when they protected her from rogues. Sadly after losing her family the pack abuse h...
15.1K 812 34
Hey everyone, just putting this in here to say that this story is full of triggers. What happens in this book should never influence what you do, so...
589K 16.3K 35
September sparks is 17 and she's been abused for as long as she can remember from the minute her mom died her dad changed he was sweet and loving now...