SONDER. | Short Series

By 90samourdaay

"Sonder - noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own... More

i | Sonder ❦ (prelude)
ii | Sonder ❦ (1)
iii | Sonder ❦ (2)
iv | Sonder ❦ (3)
v | Sonder ❦ (4)
vi | Sonder ❦ (5) 1/2
vii | Sonder ❦ (5) 2/2
viii | Sonder ❦ (6) 1/2
ix | Sonder ❦ (6) 2/2
x | Sonder ❦ (7)
xi | Sonder ❦ (8)
xii | Sonder ❦ (9) 1/2
xiii | Sonder ❦ (9) 2/2
xiv | Sonder ❦ (10) 1/2
xv | Sonder ❦ (10) 2/2
xvi | Sonder ❦ (11)
xvii | Sonder ❦ (12) 1/2
xviii | Sonder ❦ (12) 2/2
xix | Sonder ❦ (13)
xx | Sonder ❦ (14) 1/2
xxi | Sonder ❦ (14) 2/2
xxii | Sonder ❦ (15)
xxiii | Sonder ❦ (16)
Question

xxiv | Sonder ❦ (17)

5K 342 127
By 90samourdaay

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— INTERNET SENSATION —

This is how I feel, I got your love attached to me
And you know I truly love you, it was never about no pussy
And you told me that them niggas ain't for me, they just want my money
And I like the way you is, you ain't tryna kick it with my buddies
And I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me
And it's so fucked up, that I'm glad to be a junkie
To fall in love, I say I been afraid

•••••

The next day.

"Son I know you can't understand me right now but I love you," Amiré whispered to Isaíah as rubbed his back, watching him closely. He was sound asleep on his fathers chest. "I vow to always protect you, listen to you, and be there whenever you need me until my very last breathe. I didn't have the best example to follow, but you and I will change the tide. I am not the best example of what a man should be, but I will try my hardest to be the best man I can for you and your mother." He continued, watching Isaíah smile in his sleep. He smiled too, feeling like he was drowning in love.

Taivon tried her hardest to blink away her tears, smiling to herself. She was sitting up against the headboard next to him while reading a book, as she did most nights before falling asleep. She couldn't help but feel emotional listening to the man that she loves, show so much devotion to their child. It was something that many mothers dreamed of.

Feeling her eyes on him he looked over and met her teary eyes, raising his eyebrow. "You okay baby?"

She nodded quickly and sat her book to the side, before reaching over and touching his shoulder. "I'm just very proud of you Amiré."

"Oh," He smiled, grabbing her hand and bringing it to his lips. He placed a soft kiss against her knuckles before pulling it away. "Thank you."

She moved her body so she was laying down beside him. She turned to her side so she could stare directly into his eyes, taking a deep breathe as she admired his face. "I love you Amiré," She cheesed, just wanting to hear him say it. Every time he said it back to her, her stomach filled with butterflies.

He just chuckled, knowing she wasn't going to let up on him any time soon, "I love you too Taivon."

She giggled and leaned forward to peck his lips twice. "You promise?"

"I promise," He mumbled softly, puckering his lips for more kisses. Which she happily obliged too. They kissed a few minutes longer before she finally pulled away but he grabbed her face, staring deep into her soul. "It's me against the world about you mamas, always remember that."

She bit her lip softly, trying to contain her smile. Staring into his eyes she knew he was telling the truth, she'd also be lying to say hearing him talk like that didn't turn her on. She wouldn't admit it out loud, but she sorta wanted to see Ace in his element. A part of her still couldn't see Amiré ever hurting a soul. But the way that people have spoken about Ace she knows that looks can be deceiving. The thought of him in that element sent chills down her spine.

He was likely a murderer, laying beside her and yet, she wasn't afraid of him at all. In fact she felt safe, because somehow she knew that he'd never put her or Isaíah in harms way and would hurt anyone who tried too. Which was crazy to her, because she knew this fact, knew that she loved him and didn't want to live without him, and yet she still didn't know much about him.

It was absolutely crazy.

"A hundred dollars for your thoughts?"

She blushed and shook her head no softly. "Something's need to stay inside my head."

He laughed softly. "You aren't wrong about that, but still I wouldn't judge you. Ever. Now what are you thinking about? You was staring me at hard as fuck, stole my whole face." He joked, she playfully rolled her eyes.

"The truth?"

"Of course."

She hummed softly, trying to process her thoughts, so she could say what she is thinking correctly. "Well— honestly I just have questions but I don't think they're appropriate to ask. I-I just wanna get to know the man that I'm in love with better."

He licked his lips, already having a feeling about the thinks she wanted to ask. He didn't really want to speak on it, but he knew he had to show her that he was ready and willing to put effort into their relationship. She didn't deserve to feel like she wasn't receiving the same energy. "Go ahead."

"You know you can trust me right?"

"I know," He nodded, glancing down at Isaíah who moved a little bit, before meeting her eyes again. "Ask me whatever you want baby, I'll be as honest as I can."

She bit her lip nervously, "Uh... have you like hurt—hurt people?"

"You asking if I've killed people?" He smirked, making her heart jump a little. No way in hell he just smirked.

"Y-yeah." She nodded.

"Would it scare you to know the answer?"

She quickly shook her head no, surprisingly him a little.

"Really?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not scared of you Amiré, because I know that you'd never hurt me. So really."

He took a deep breathe and simply nodded his head, never wanting to incriminate himself out loud. You never know who might be listening. He was always alert.

"Okay." Taivon mumbled, already having a feeling that was the answer. "Have you always been involved in that lifestyle?"

"No. At first it was only a quick way to make some bread, but then things happened and I worked my way up. I realized I was very good at my job," He shrugged a little. "It became a part of me."

Nodding at his answer, another question crossed her mind. "Where did Ace come from?"

He thought back to when he first moved away to stay with his grandmother. Her neighbors had some kids around his age, particular this boy named Jacob but everyone often referred to him as Juice, especially at school. He remembered asking Jacob one day why he went by juice, his response was that when he needed to become someone else to escape his life— he became Juice. Someone who didn't take shit from nobody and did whatever he wanted.

It was his alter ego.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

He snapped out of it and made a face. "How the hell you gone offer me a penny when I offered you a hundred dollars?"

"I'm cheap baby— now are you going to tell me or what?"

He playfully huffed. "I better receive my payment too. But to answer your question Ace became my second identity, as a way to protect my personal life. When I'm Ace, I'm a completely different person. I consider myself 1 of 1, so it wasn't hard to choose Ace."

"Oh okay, makes sense," She nodded, yawning a little. "I guess that means I'll never meet Ace huh?"

"For the sake of how you view me, I hope not."

An inappropriate thought crossed her mind.

Not even in bed?

She just smirked to herself and he gave her a weird look, wondering what the hell she was thinking about. He knew it had to be something crazy.

He quickly squinted his eyes at her. "I really wanna pay a hundred for those thoughts now."

"Nope." She giggled, scooting closer to rest her head against the free part of his chest. "I'm sleepy."

"You get on my nerves."

"Yeah but you love me." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

He smirked to himself, not having a rebuttal. "Fasho. I damn near knew I could love you when I slid up in you raw. You the best I ever had."

She blushed profusely, shaking her head. "Nasty ass." She mumbled, closing her eyes. Her mind began to drift off before it landed on their last sexual encounter. Her eyes widened as she sat up quickly. "Oh fuck Amiré."

He lifted his head up slightly. "What?"

"You didn't use protection again and I'm not on the pill!" She frowned, completely forgetting about it. She would've taken a plan B had she remembered.

Amiré rested his head back down and stared at her with a blank expression before shrugging. "I can afford to buy a Burberry shirt."

Her mouth dropped open and he struggled to keep a straight face.

"Seriously?"

"We going back to back like Drake said," He stifled a laugh, rubbing his sons back again. "I hope it's a girl."

She wanted to punch him, but decided against it since Isaíah was sound asleep.

"This is exactly why you're on sex probation."

He shrugged again. "You sure didn't feel that way last night when I ate yo pussy."

She sucked her teeth in annoyance. "We didn't have intercourse."

"We would've if I didn't respect what you said. Plus I don't need to fuck you to make you cum over and over again." He smiled, and she swore it almost looked innocent.

"Jesus." She breathed out, feeling hot all over. "We do not need a second kid this soon, especially when we just turned over a new leaf."

"You're right. But if you are pregnant, just know ima be there for you every step of the way. Cause I love you and I'ma you the world too." His smile grew, her heart almost explosive.

How the hell could she stay mad at that?

"You're too adorable for your own good."

His smile quickly turned into a smirk as his eyes darkened slightly. "Adorable is a word I wouldn't exactly use when describing me."

"I know." She shrugged, laying back down. "You're a fucking demon."

"As long as you know baby, as long as you know." He continued smirking, patting her ass. "Now go to sleep I'm tired. We have a long travel ahead of us."

•••••

Chapter 17. 🤍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they're a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 808 9
S N A H O L E T O ' N S E »» SHE'S NOT ALONE! - If a young girl doesn't get what she dreamed about as a young child. At le...
14.9K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
31.5K 318 26
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
149K 2.5K 35
❝I have to be dreaming.❞ * ˚ ✦ A fic of Netflix's the babysitter's club, and in this one you're in it too!! @-jadorekingwell [Completed] [Start Da...