Drarry - Possession - Part 2

By peachydreamsxo

Draco just wants be treated like he's nothing. He wants to endure punishment for being a filthy whore whilst... More

Good Boy, Draco
Kneel For Me, Little Slut
Draco Malfoy: Slut of Slytherin
The Tease
Touch Me
Punishment
Draco The Submissive
My Sweet Prince

Are You Proud Of Me?

8.7K 111 270
By peachydreamsxo

"Draco..."

Harry whispered softly, looking down at the blonde snuggled gorgeously in his bare arms

"Draaacooo...." he couldn't help smiling to himself in awe of the perfection that lay before him. Draco was sleeping peacefully, his cheek smushed against Harry's shoulder, platinum hair splayed out against Harry's dark complexion. Soft breaths tickled the skin on his arms as Draco stirred slightly and pulled himself closer into his boyfriend.

"Draco, my love. I need you to wake up."

"Mmm-why?" came a tiny voice, muffled by drowsiness

"Because I want to grab a glass of water from the kitchen."

Draco didn't respond at first, instead, a smile flit across his face as he came to, enjoying the fact that he had Harry trapped and could stay cuddled to him forever "And if I don't move?"

"Then I guess I'll die of thirst."

"Please don't do that."

"Or I could just do this-!" Harry dug his other free hand into Draco's ribs and began tickling, triggering an outburst of curses and laughter.

"Stop Harry! Stop!" Draco grinned, jerking away to hide as Harry attacked him playfully, ending up underneath him, screaming with joy "Stop tickling me, your arse!"

"Fine," Harry smirked, sitting back on his heels with Draco panting beneath him, red-faced and beaming with love.

"You're so gorgeous, you know that?" Harry smiled, leaning down to plant kisses across Draco's chest.

"I don't believe you."

"Well tough, because you are," Harry said, dragging his finger sweetly across Draco's cheek before climbing off and disappearing from the room to the kitchen.

Draco remained flat on his back, grinning up at the ceiling, his heart beating double-time in his chest as happiness suddenly soared through him.

He's my boyfriend... my actual boyfriend! I can't believe I get to hug him and kiss him and touch him every single day! Merlin, I'm so stupidly, madly, head-over-heels in love with Harry Potter! I've never felt so lucky...

"Okay, so I was going to grab a glass of water but then I realised we had orange juice in the fridge so for the perfect start to your Saturday morning, here is a glass of ice-cold orange juice with no bits and a lemon wedge - just how you like it."

Draco's eyes lit up, suddenly realising how dry his mouth was as he took the glass of juice, already damp with condensation down the side from how cold it was, and sipped quietly, the fresh citrus buzz instantly waking his senses.

Harry slid back under the covers and sat beside Draco, downing his drink in one and placing the glass on the bedside table before slipping down and resting back on the pillow. Draco joined him soon after, pulling the duvet back over them, finding Harry's hands running from his torso to his back.

They were silent for a while, looking deep into each other's eyes with sleepy smiles. Draco traced his fingers through Harry's hair, down his neck and onto his shoulder and pulled him into a soft kiss, tasting the sweetness on his lips.

A tingling heat surged through Harry's groin which lead him to climb on top of Draco with his legs either side of him, pushing him down gently into the mattress.

Draco moaned and kissed Harry harder, slipping his tongue inside, greeted by the wonderful wave of bliss that came from the intimacy with his lover.

"Are you... still... sore?" Harry asked between kisses.

"A little... I can use a soreness charm though."

"Or... I could give you something else..."

Harry pushed himself up and positioned himself further down until his lips were parallel with Draco's aching erection. He flicked his gaze back up and smirked to himself seeing how easily Draco became putty in his hands, moaning and begging for him.

His tongue hovered inches from the head of Draco's cock which was already slick with pre-come and twitching. He watched as Draco's eyes grew wider waiting for the inevitable explosion of pleasure but unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

A loud knocking interrupted them at the last second and Draco groaned, slamming his head back into the pillow. Another knock rapped on the front door followed by a familiar voice.

"Harry, Draco, are you in? It's your Godfather."

"Brilliant." Harry groaned, shaking his head with a resigning smile whilst Draco began chuckling at the comedic timing

"I thought moving into our own place meant that Sirius would no longer be interrupting us during sex?"

"You would think so, wouldn't you."

Harry made his way into the front room, throwing on a baggy jumper and sweatpants whilst Draco hung back, waiting for his arousal to fade, He unlatched the door and swung it open, greeted by the usual proud smile of Sirius, who threw out his arms pulling Harry into a hug

"I didn't know you were coming." Harry smiled, allowing himself to linger in the embrace of Sirius. He buried his head into his shoulder, inhaling the comforting scent of firewood and whiskey that reminded him of home and the countless evenings spent around the kitchen table, hearing teenage stories from Sirius and Remus whilst trying to enjoy the taste of hard spirits

"Thought I'd stop by for a spot of breakfast with my Godson and his wonderful boyfriend, is that allowed?"

"Of course." Harry grinned, guiding Sirius across to the small round table that sat in the centre of their cosy kitchen. "We don't have a lot of food but I can put on some tea and toast"

"That's good enough for me!" Sirius beamed, "Where's young Draco? Not still sleeping I hope?"

"Good Morning Sirius." Draco called, appearing through the bedroom doorway in his old Slytherin jumper, sweatpants and fluffy blue socks. His hair was dishevelled and his cheeks a little pink from the comedown of arousal only moments earlier

Sirius wasted no time pulling Draco into a bone-crushing bear hug, patting him on the back with friendly laughter "Looking as handsome as always, my boy! Hope Harry isn't driving you too crazy just yet."

"Give it time." Draco teased, receiving a smirk from Harry who was busy pouring the tea. "What brings you here?"

"Well actually, I came to see you, Draco."

Draco looked from Sirius to Harry and back, sliding into the seat beside him. Harry placed three mugs of tea on the table and pulled out a chair beside him, his expression curious waiting for Sirius to continue

"Your father decided to pay me a visit last night," Sirius began, Draco's chest sunk and Harry naturally reached for his hand under the table to hold. "I received a handful of letters at the house, which I didn't open, but it seems due to the lack of response he decided to show up in person, assuming you were with me."

"What did you say? Did you tell him where we were?" Harry asked

"Of course not, I trust that man as far as I can throw him," Sirius smirked to himself "He doesn't know where you are but I thought it would be best to make you aware that he's looking for you. He wants to talk about how things were left the last time he saw you at Hogwarts."

"Well, I don't want to see him." Draco spat, dropping Harry's hand to cross his arms

Sirius nodded "Does the same go for your mother?"

Draco faltered, fiddling with the sleeve of his jumper feeling a sudden sickness growing in his stomach. He didn't want breakfast anymore. "She's most likely had her mind warped by my pig of a father, I...I don't need either of them."

"You should at least see them, Draco. Maybe their opinions have changed?" Harry encouraged, unconvinced that Draco had really thought it through.

"Now you're on their side?"

"That's not what I said. You never spoke to your mother about me, all I'm saying is there's a chance she persuaded your dad to forgive you-"

"Forgive me for what?" Draco argued, standing so abruptly the chair almost fell backwards "For falling in love? For wanting to be happy? I hate them, Harry, you know that! My father, he... he hit me.."

"I know that but I'm just saying-"

"I don't care, Harry! I hate them and they hate me, that's all there is to it." Draco snapped, marching back to the bedroom and slamming the door with a force that rattled around the room

Harry watched him leave, his lips pressed thin and his heart torn. He wanted nothing more than to protect Draco from harm but the idea of Draco losing his parents for life didn't seem worth giving up so easily

"Err... sorry about that." Harry murmured, sinking back into the chair awkwardly

"No need to apologise, I know all too well about family drama! Though it wasn't my intention to disrupt your morning, perhaps I should have a chat with him?"

"No, I'll talk to him."

"Well, in that case, let me give you boys some space."

"Oh, at least finish your breakfast first?"

"Another day, Harry," Sirius smiled, "How about you bring yourself and Draco over for dinner this Saturday?"

"Sure, sounds great, thanks. I reckon he'll be feeling better by then" Harry nodded, wrapping his arms around Sirius in another hug.

Sirius drew back and held Harry at arm's length, squeezing his shoulders tight. He looked over his shoulder and turned back, his voice lower than before. "Harry, listen. Draco's been through a difficult move, leaving school and moving away from his parents without any closure but I know I don't need to tell you that. What I'm saying is, I understand. He's still angry and confused and hurt, and frankly, I'm surprised he's holding it together so well still, Merlin, when I was his age I was going through the same thing with my family. I know how it feels."

"Thanks, Sirius." Harry smiled, exhaling the weight of doubt lingering in his mind.

"Tell me how it goes, alright? If he does visit his father, give him your mirror. Any trouble and I'll be there for him in a flash-"

He was cut off by the weight of Harry crashing into him once more. Winded by the forceful impact of Harry's hug that spoke more than words because Harry couldn't vocalise just how grateful he was to have Sirius not only in his life but in Draco's too.

.........................................

"Last chance, Draco. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure."

"You definitely want me here?"

"I wouldn't have used all that magic just getting you through the gates if I didn't."

Harry sighed, peering back over his shoulder at the twelve-foot wrought-iron gate that stood at the end of the gravel driveway of Malfoy Manor. As he turned back, the house loomed over them both, standing outside the front door.

Harry's heart was pounding in his chest, hands clammy with sweat, playing in his mind over and over the various scenarios that could roll out, each one worse than the last. Only one thing mattered though: keep Draco safe.

Draco felt as though he'd stopped breathing when the door finally opened and Lucius Malfoy appeared, his face sharp and cold.

Harry bit his tongue. This man hadn't seen his son in over four months and all he could do was sneer in disgust.

This was a bad idea.

"You seem to have misunderstood the invitation, Draco. That boy is not welcome in this house."

"That boy is Harry. My boyfriend."

"Don't be ridicu-"

"Either you speak to both of us, or I leave. For good."

"Let them in." A calm voice spoke from behind Lucius. He stepped to one side and dropped his eyes to the floor as Narcissa appeared, her lips set in a thin line, unimpressed by the bickering.

Draco's heart bloomed, only realising now how much he'd missed his mother. It had been almost a year since he'd last seen her - Christmas at the Manor last year was interesting, to say the least. Enduring civilised conversation with his parents knowing less than a week before Harry had kissed him in front of everyone at the Slytherin party, dragged him to his dorm room and fucked him senseless.

He told his parents his first term back at school was 'Nothing special'.

They were led through the main entrance which was large and dimly lit even in the daylight. Rich carpet covered the stone grey floor and portraits were displayed on all the purple wallpapered walls, oil lamps and chandeliers hung in every room they passed.

"Our flat is so much nicer," Harry whispered in Draco's ear and Draco smiled under his breath. Only now did he realise how cold and lifeless his family home really was.

They were guided into the parlour room, where two Edwardian Chippendale sofas sat facing each other between an antique coffee table on a large ornate rug. Bookshelves covered one side of the room whilst the other was home to a bureau and a large marble fireplace.

Harry and Draco sat down on the sofa, opposite his parents. The silence was painfully awkward and Harry felt sick amongst them.

Narcissa was perched on the edge of her seat, her hands clasped so tightly together that the knuckles in her fingers began turning white. Lucius sat turned away from Harry, his intention was clearly to address only his son, as though Harry didn't exist.

He wanted so desperately to slide his fingers across the plush velvet sofa and link them through Draco's hand, to tell him to be brave, that he was safe, but perhaps that would make things worse.

"It's lovely to see you, Draco." Narcissa finally broke the silence, her expression sad.

Draco's gaze met her own and he nodded softly. "I've missed you."

"I'm sure you have, darling."

"Your mother and I want you to return home, Draco," Lucius said, his nose still turned up at the boys. "I... apologise for my behaviour during our last encounter at Hogwarts. I regret..."

"Hitting me?" Draco bit, lips pressed and nostrils flaring. He clearly wasn't kidding when he said he hated his father.

Lucius winced slightly at the harsh choice of wording and forced a smile. "It was a mistake."

Harry resisted the desperate urge not to snicker in his face, his lower lip was surely close to bleeding he was biting down so hard to stop himself from cutting in.

"I don't want to come home. I have my own home now, with Harry." Draco stated

"Darling, we understand that you feel this is the right choice for you, but your father and I are concerned that in due time you will come to realise that you have made an error in judgement. This is not who you are." Narcissa explained, the subtle warmth on her face made her words anger Draco more

"How do you know who I am?" Draco spat "You've never asked what I wanted, you've never let me think for myself."

"You're simply confused."

"I've never been happier actually. Since leaving this godforsaken place I've finally felt free to be myself and live my life. No more of your strict rules or pathetic opinions. I'm an adult now and I choose to be with Harry."

"You're a child," Lucius spoke through gritted teeth, anger boiling in his chest. "A petulant, immature, foolish little child and the sooner you realise your silly mistakes the better."

"I'm not making a mistake."

Narcissa leant forward taking Draco's hands in her own, pity surfaced in her eyes but Draco remained sour. "Draco, my darling boy, why are you acting this way? We've given you a home, an education, food and clothes, we've only ever looked out for your best intentions. Why must you punish us so suddenly?"

"Punish you?" Draco tore his hands from her grasp, tears welling in his eyes. "I'm your only son. I'm sitting here right now, telling you... that I'm in love and I'm happy and you think my choice of partner makes you a terrible mother?"

"You're not in love, don't be ridiculous."

"I am."

"You've developed a friendship with Potter, fine. But don't you dare say you're in love... It's wrong and it's... unnatural."

"-Disgusting." Lucius growled.

Harry wanted to scream. How dare they? How could their values be so twisted and sick? He took Draco's hand in his own and squeezed it tight, Draco was trembling, it was heartbreaking to witness.

"We have everything planned out for you, Draco," Narcissa continued "We know plenty of wealthy families with strong prospects. You're to marry a lovely pureblood girl and carry on the Malfoy name with your own family-"

"Fuck that." Draco sneered

"Draco! Watch your language!" Lucius snapped, "How dare you speak to us like that in our own house?! I am your father, you listen to me!"

"I don't care about this family! I don't want a wife or your status or to continue the pathetic pureblood Malfoy bloodline. You can't make me do anything."

"Don't tempt us." Lucius growled, slowly pulling the wand from his staff.

"Oh, what are you going to do? Kill Harry? That'll fix things.." Draco scoffed, anger fuelling his every word.

"Don't be ridiculous," Narcissa cut in "Lucius, drop your wand. We agreed to deal with this with words."

Harry could tell Lucius was spitting venom, the vein on his forehead was taut, fists clenched, eyes darting from Draco to Harry with a look of pure hate.

Narcissa returned to Draco, this time singling him out as she too was growing tired of Lucius' outbursts. "Please Draco, we're imploring you to see reason. Take some time to truly consider your options, to figure out who you are alone before making any life-changing decisions. A few years would be good for you, a chance to understand that this is a phase and that your future has far greater things in store should you remain here, with your family."

Draco looked down at his hands, then across to Harry, understanding the telepathic look that Harry shot him. You know they'll get rid of me in that time, right?

"Please do it for us. Come home, let us help you. If you still feel the same several years from now, we can consider what your options are then."

Draco smirked painfully to himself and shook his head. "You don't love me anymore."

"Of course we do," Narcissa retorted "We... we care about you greatly, Draco. But you must understand the impact of your behaviour has left us... disappointed and rather ashamed. We can work on that, you can change now."

"No," Harry said. All three of them were caught off guard by his voice making a sudden appearance. Lucius was ready to take him on, Narcissa glared at him whilst Draco held his breath. "Can't you see he doesn't want that? Why would we go through all the trouble of this agonising conversation if we weren't serious about each other? You're both delusional-" Narcissa and Lucius glared at him for speaking out of turn.

"How dare you speak to us like that," Lucius hissed. "You have brainwashed our son. You've warped his mind and tricked him into believing he's anything like you-"

"Don't talk to Harry like that!" Draco scolded

"Silence, Draco!!" he raised his fist but pulled back, resisting the urge to strike. Harry's heart was beating out of his chest expecting a painful blow at any moment.

"It pains me that you can't see how perfect this boy is. I'm in love with him. I've fallen head over heels in love with your son because to me, he's perfect in every single way and I plan to cherish and adore him for the rest of my life. That's all that matters, that's the end of this conversation," he turned to Draco, ignoring his parents' shocked faces. "I think it's time to leave now, Draco."

Draco looked at him, a smile emerging through the tears in his eyes and with a subtle nod, he returned to his feet, holding Harry's hand tighter than ever.

"Mother, father, I'm done trying to live up to your impossible expectations. I know that you'll never be proud of me, that I'll always be a disappointment to you both, but I'm happy now and I'm going to spend my life with Harry. Goodbye."

The pride Harry felt at that moment was unmatched, Draco had been so brave and was finally strong enough to stand alone. Draco turned his back on his parents and left the room with Harry close behind. He was shaking and close to tears but he'd done what needed to happen. He was free.

Harry hurried along until he was side by side with Draco, linking their hands together as they marched down the vast stone corridor of the East wing. "Are you alright?"

"I think so."

"I'm so proud of you, Draco."

"Thanks. I'm... I'm rather proud of myself too." he smiled tearfully, turning the corner and heading down the grand stairwell. "Do you think I've done the right thing?"

"I do."

"Good. I'm so mad at them, I wanted to scream back there and shout and cry and hit him back-"

"I know." Harry tried to hush him but Draco's emotions were riling up

"-hurt him in all the ways he hurt me, all the awful things he said to me-"

"Draco, just-"

"-make them both realise how painful that was, show them I don't care anymore, really rub it in and-"

"Draco-"

"Wait..." Draco came to a blinding halt and Harry almost flew past him if it wasn't for their hands still linked together

Harry looked over his shoulder then back to Draco, confused "What? What is it? Do you need to go back? Is something wrong?"

"No..." Draco hummed, his expression deep in thought slowly melting to a smile, a wicked smile, mischievous, naughty.

"Draco... I know that look... what are you thinking?" Harry cocked his brow

"I'm so angry and hurt by them right now... I will be for a long time, I... I... want to get back at them..."

"How?"

Draco hesitated, scanning his mind for ways to heal the pain until out of nowhere, a devilish smile ghosted his face. The tears and heartache were long gone, he was ready to rebel.

"Fancy a quick shag in my childhood bedroom?"

Harry froze, eyes wide, jaw dropped. "W-what?"

"It's the last memory they'll have of me in this house... I want to taint it." Draco smirked. His vulnerability had vanished now, he was done feeling sorry for himself.

"Draco, I-"

"Come on, it's just up this hallway."

In a flash, Draco had dragged Harry up another flight of stairs and along the narrow corridor that lead to his old bedroom. As they reached it, Draco grabbed Harry and flung his arms around him in a passionate kiss.

He moaned against Harry's lips and slid his fingers up through his hair, holding him close against his body as he kicked the door with the back of his heel and stumbled through the threshold, entering a spacious room that was far brighter than the others.

The windows were wide and looked out across the acres of land ahead, the walls were dark green, with tall bookshelves, a dresser, a desk and a fireplace resting against them on various sides. A large four-poster bed stood in the centre back and Draco pulled Harry towards it, almost tripping over the rug before crashing down onto the sheets with Harry on top of him.

Harry kissed him fiercely, the adrenaline of doing it in a forbidden place made it ten times more exciting, his cock was already stiff and leaking a patch onto his trousers, desperate to tear the clothes from his lover and devour him.

"Mm.. ohh.. Harry.. touch me.. please.."

Harry broke away from the kiss, breathless and hot, looking down at Draco whose eyes bloomed with lust. "As you wish."

Draco was suddenly on a mission to see just how disappointed he could really make his parents. Since they didn't like him talking about his gay feelings, maybe talking about sucking cock would do the trick.

Harry began fucking Draco on his back with legs spread over his bed before pulling out and forcing him to suck his cock on his knees on the floor. On the brink of climax, he stopped, grabbed him by the hair and pinned him against the wall in a heated kiss before slamming him across the desk and fucking him again.

Draco was reminded of the time years before when he sat at that very desk and wrote in his journal about how annoying Harry Potter was being at school. Oh how times had changed.

Books were being swiped off the surfaces, shoes kicked against the floor, the furniture banging over and over and over against the walls.

They climbed onto the bed and Harry got Draco onto all fours, facing the bedroom door. They'd kept their clothes on, considering they'd have to make a shift exit afterwards, so they simply tugged their trousers down slightly, enough for Harry to get his hard cock out to screw his boyfriend with.

Draco's moans filled the room as Harry pounded him rough, with every thrust he teased Draco on the edge of pulling out before slamming back in deep. Harry snaked his fingers through his blonde hair and tugged his head up, forcing him to look across at the full-length mirror to the side of them against the wall.

"How slutty do you feel right now? Being fucked like a little bitch in your old bedroom."

"Ohhh... so so slutty... I'm your little slut..."

"Filthy whore," Harry spat, falling apart seeing Draco panting and moaning in the reflection. Draco's tight hole gripped his cock fiercely as juices leaked from the side and slicked both of them, wet and hot already.

"You want to come, slut?"

"Yes! Yes! I need to come... please! Fuck!"

"That's it, take my cock... take it... nice and hard... such a good boy, Draco..."

"Mmm-fffuck!! Harry!! Fuckkkk me!-"

The sounds of desperate cries were broken by the door slamming open against the wall and a scream tearing through the air.

Draco's parent's stood paralysed in horror at the sight they were witnessing.

Harry was directly behind Draco, grabbing hold of his hips and pounding him hard whilst Draco was in front of him on his hands and knees, his perfect hair dishevelled, his pale cheeks flushed pink, a wicked smile of pleasure masking his face.

Narcissa was about to faint.

Lucius' eyes widened as rage and disgust erupted through him.

Draco flung his head up with an unbothered, blissed-out expression. He spoke with an unusual calmness. "Are you proud of me now, father?" he raised a brow with a filthy smirk and met him dead in the eye. "I love it when Harry fucks me like this."

In the final split-second, Lucius raised his wand ready to scream bloody murder before Harry pulled out, snaked his hand around Draco's wrist and apparated them away.

........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
58K 634 12
Bottom Draco/Top Harry Bottom Harry/Top Draco (Some stories have one or the other it will be put in the title.) Note: I haven't watched or read Har...
50.1K 906 1
"This person is so much harder to hate. And I'm supposed to hate Malfoy. How the fuck else am I supposed to limit this to just sex?"
174K 5.3K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...