𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 - han seojun

Von chamvies

。゚。 ୨♡୧ 。゚。 Yeona frowned, wondering why Suho had avoided her question... Her eyes widened as she finally con... Mehr

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

1.2K 50 3
Von chamvies

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The rest of the day was spent grilling meat and eating as much food as their little student bodies could handle. It was late when everyone decided to go to bed which only meant the early wake up call was tough on everyone.

The large group of friends gathered in the morning. They were in a circle with plastic mallets and a lie detector, playing a game of truth or hit. The game was simple, you're asked a question and if the lie detector says you're lying, you get hit. If it says you're telling the truth... there's a chance you'll get hit anyways.

Yeona had sat with the group to watch at first but quickly grabbed a mallet to join in on the fun once she figured out how fun it was.

It was currently Taehoon's turn to ask a question, "Hyunkyu! Have you ever pooped your pants before?"

"No! Never in a million years!" He exclaimed, confidently putting his hand on the device, awaiting its answer. It buzzed; lie.

"Yah, get him!"

"Take that!"

They all called out, hitting him with the plastic mallets.

"Gosh he stinks!" Sooah cried out, pinching her nose.

"Okay, okay! Sihyun! Have you ever considered yourself a princess?" Hyunkyu asked his best girl friend.

She slammed her hand on the device, "No way."

It buzzed, causing an uproar amongst the group as they all ganged up on her.

Sihyun recovered quickly, "Suho! Have you ever kissed anyone?"

Yeona pursed her lips to keep from laughing, already knowing the answer.

"One... Two... Three... Get him!" Yeona took the liberty in bonking him extra hard.

"You should've answered before the time was up!" Sooah groaned, crossing her arms.

"He probably doesn't even know how to play!" Sihyun added on, jumping slightly when Suho abruptly grabbed the device and slid it over to Seojun.

"Love or friendship?" He asked bluntly.

Yeona, who was sitting next to Suho and across from Seojun, was curious as to what his answer would be and slightly tilted her head in curiosity. Seojun put his hand on the device and looked Suho straight into his eyes, "Love."

It was a long silence before the device dinged in truth. Sooah twisted her mouth in disgust, "That was so cheesy. Get him!"

Yeona watched them all attack him, taking a glance at Suho who seemed displeased with his answer.

Seojun slid the detector over to Soojin, "Am I handsome?"

Soojin glared at him as she put her hand on the device, "Yes." It buzzed, detecting a lie. Soojin stifled a laugh, ducking when all of the mallets came out to get her. Yeona laughed at the result, knowing that Seojun's ego was probably hurt.

"Yoo Taehoon or Eighteen?" Soojin asked Sooah, pointing her mallet threateningly at her.

Sooah confidently answered, "My darling!" The device dinged, a truth.

"Yah, that's disgusting!" They all exclaimed, attacking the couple for being cheesy.

"Jugyeong-ah, is there someone you like?" Sooah asked, tilting her head curiously.

Yeona also knew the answer to this and looked at the girl to gauge her reaction, "There is!" The girl exclaimed. The device buzzed, a lie being detected. Jugyeong looked distraught at the answer, instead sliding it over to Yeona, "What about you, is there anyone you like?" She asked her, bumping her playfully.

Yeona laughed, "Let me think... Yes?" She more so questioned, putting her hand on the device. It dinged, causing the whole group to start teasing and asking her who it is.

"Not spilling." Yeona replied, shrugging and making a zipping motion on her lips, making sure to throw away the key.

"Come on!" Sooah exclaimed, "In all of our time together, you've never mentioned this!" Seojun and Suho were both looking at her in agreement.

"For good reason, Miss Sooah." Yeona teased, "You'd have the whole school knowing within thirty minutes."

Sooah nodded, "True."

Yeona slid the device to Hyunkyu, "Have you ever liked Sihyun?"

Hyunkyu's eyes widened, as did a couple of the people in the group, "Maybe?" The device dinged and the whole group went crazy, Sihyun blushing.

Hyunkyu, to get the attention off of him, pushed the device to Taehoon, "Have you ever wanted to break up with Sooah?"

Taehoon dramatically threw his mallet behind him, placing his hand on the device confidently, "No."

Sooah was giving him a hand heart as everyone anxiously awaited the machines' answer. It started to ding but turned into a buzz at the end, causing the smiles on both Taehoon and Sooah to drop.

"Who's next?" Taehoon quickly got out, but Sooah grabbed his hand and put it back on the device, "Answer again, have you ever wanted to break up with me?" She asked, holding his hand down.

"No! No way!" It buzzed again and Sooah repeated the process.

"Have you ever wanted to break up?" She exclaimed.

"No, I have never wanted to!" Taehoon cried out, the device buzzing again.

"The device says otherwise!" She yelled out, "I see..." She stood up, her hands in fists by her side, "You've been wanting to break up with me?"

"No- Ow!" Sooah stepped on his hand, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Well we're done!" She exclaimed, running away from the group.

"Yah, Sooah!" Everyone tried calling out to the girl as she ran away. Jugyeong and Soojin got up, chasing after her. Hyunkyu was staring in shock at the damage he had caused just as Sihyun snuck away. Yeona leaned over to where Taehoon was crying out her name as he rolled around on the ground and started hitting him with the mallet, "You were supposed to chase after her, you idiot! Get up!" Suho snatched the mallet from her and Yeona paused, looking at Suho with an offended expression.

"I have hands." She muttered in realisation, turning back to Taehoon and slapping at him, "Get up, dummy! Go get Sooah!" Suho shook his head as he stood up, deciding it was best to walk away from the scene.

Seojun got up from his spot as well, grabbing the girl from under her arms and pulling her away, "Leave the poor boy alone, a game just lost him his girl."

Yeona huffed and brushed herself off, now standing as Seojun had lifted her up, "Whatever. I'll get you later, Taehoon. Watch your back."

Taehoon nodded, visibly swallowing in fear, "Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Yeona raised her fist, "I ought to smack you for that."

Seojun pursed his lips to keep from laughing and instead put his hands on her shoulders and steered her away from the poor boy who was still wallowing on the ground.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was later in the night when Yeona saw Jugyeong trailing after Suho who was making his way down a path further into the woods. She mentally cheered for him, hoping he was finally going to confess to her.

As Yeona was walking around their campsite, all of Seojun's boys rushed out of their tents, getting stopped by the boy himself, "Where are you guys going?" Yeona walked over, moving to stand next to him. Seojun looked over, "What're you doing here?"

"What? I can't be here?" She grumbled, crossing her arms.

"I suppose you can. What about you guys?" Seojun asked the boys again.

Chorong glanced at the boys next to him before sighing, "A ghost is said to appear at the well..." He suddenly got giddy, "A video of us catching the ghost will definitely go viral! Come with us!" He begged, looking between the two of them.

"I'll tag along on one condition." Yeona stated. The boys nodded excitedly, "No running. If you guys end up leaving me behind in the woods I'll actually kill you."

Chorong nodded, "Got it. Seojun?"

"I can't be bothered... so have fun." He simply replied, moving to turn away.

Chorong and Yeona both started teasing him, "Yah!" They both said in a singsong voice, Chorong continuing, "Han Seojun, I see that you're afraid of ghosts!" Yeona moved beside Chorong, nodding in agreement.

Seojun let out a dry laugh, quickly sobering up, "So where's this well?"

Yeona laughed as the boys cheered, Chorong leading the way.

The group had been walking through the woods for a couple of minutes now, one of the boys deciding that it would be funny to play a prank on them, "Guys,,, It's not too late to turn- Ah!" He yelled as loud as he could, scaring half of the boys.

Yeona laughed loudly as Chorong and Seojun smacked him, "Shut up!" Chorong exclaimed, placing a hand to his heart.

The boys proceeded to be dramatic, "There's nothing here, nothing to worry about! Jeez that scared me!"

Yeona rolled her eyes, "Big babies."

The boys all stopped at once, staring at her with playful glares, "So what, is the almighty Kim Yeona not scared?"

Yeona shrugged, "Nope."

Chorong rolled his eyes, letting out loud sigh, "Whatever you say!" He replied in a singsong voice, continuing on.

"There's nothing here!" One of the boys exclaimed, frowning.

After another minute of walking, Seojun bent down to tie his shoe, Yeona slowing down to wait for him. He stood up, "There really is nothing. They must be delusional."

Yeona nodded, "I'm just here for the ride. Maybe even play a little joke on them?" She raised a brow at Seojun, playfully bumping him with her shoulder.

Seojun gave her a smug smile, "Sounds like a plan." He replied, "Dang they got far... Let's try and catch up..."

"Yah, the well is over here!" Chorong called out, rushing over to the well with the group hot on his heels, "Woah..." He stopped, pushing everyone back, "There's noises coming from there..."

They creeped forward more, "There must be something inside, I keep hearing noises... Let's check it out." They crept forward some more before something popped up from behind the well, spooking all of the boys.

"Oh my god!" One of the boys yelled out as the group screamed as they tried to run away, tripping over one another.

Yeona and Seojun were rounding the corner from where the well was, "Yah, Kim Chorong!" Seojun called out, not spotting anyone around, "That's weird, the well is right up here... Didn't you hear screams?"

Yeona nodded, "Yeah, maybe they scared themselves? I wonder what spooked them."

"They're so stupid... I wonder where they went?" Seojun looked around, taking in his surroundings. Yeona copied him, standing on her tippy toes to see if she could see anything.

Suddenly there was a noise, almost sounding like a text tone, coming from the tree. Both of their heads shot over to where they heard the noise, eyes widening at the white gown clad figure that was in the tree.

The figure jumped down from the tree, causing both teens to take a step back in shock and when the figure started to run at them, Seojun grabbed Yeona and pulled her with him as he fell backwards, trying to get them away from whatever was running at them.

What Seojun presumed to be a ghost ran past, disappearing from sight causing both teens to let out a sigh of relief.

They laid like that for a moment before Yeona realized their position; She was laying on top of him, her face against his chest and his arms wrapped around her. She jolted and quickly rolled off of him, feeling her heart race at the thought of his arms around her.

"That was freaky..." Yeona muttered, standing up as quickly as she could, brushing herself off.

Seojun followed in suit, seeming awkward as he placed a hand to the back of his neck, "I don't wanna know what that was..." He muttered.

Yeona shook her head, "I don't either. Should we head back or wait for them?"

"Let's just head back." He replied, shrugging. He smirked a second later, "So much for not being scared, huh?" He teased.

Yeona rolled her eyes, shoving him playfully, "Shut up or I wont hesitate to-"

Before she could finish her threat, the group of boys that had abandoned them appeared, most of them running right past the two teens but one of them that Yeona didn't know that well stopped and grabbed Han Seojun's hands, "Come on! Chorong is going nuts!" He proceeded to drag Seojun away, not listening to his shouts of protest.

Yeona stood there shocked, staring after where the boys had disappeared to, "Wow... guess I'm alone..." She mumbled, shoving her hands into her sweater pockets. She starting walking the way she had come from, hoping that she wouldn't get too lost since they had gone pretty deep into the woods.

It took her about twenty minutes to find the main path, feeling a sense of relief when she stepped foot onto it, "Finally." She breathed out, rubbing her hands on her now cold arms. It had gotten a bit colder and the sweater was not doing much to help.

She continued walking down the path, knowing she'd eventually get to the campsite since the path led directly to it.

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard her name being called and a hand grasping her arm, "Yah!" She whipped around, readying herself to fight only to lower her defense when it was just Lee Suho, "Oh my god." She breathed out in relief before whacking his arm, "I hate you for that."

Suho frowned, "Sorry. What are you still doing out here? It's pretty late."

Yeona shook her head, "Nuh uh, don't play that. If it's pretty late, then why were you still with Jugyeong?"

Suho looked away slightly abashed, "I was trying to ask her something."

Yeona's eyes widened, "Wait, no way!" She exclaimed, "You were gonna-"

"Yes, now shut up!" He hissed, placing his hand over her mouth, "I don't need the whole forest to know. Who knows what's lurking around."

Yeona stuck her tongue out causing Suho to quickly retract his hand in disgust, "For your information, I wasn't even going to say it. I'm not that dumb."

Suho rolled his eyes, "Whatever. You never answered me."

"I was with Seojun and his boys checking out the well." Yeona told him as they started walking again.

"Where are they?" Suho asked, looking around.

"Probably back at camp. Chorong lost his marbles and ran away with them and I was left with Seojun but then they came back and took Seojun with them. It was very... Cartoon like." Yeona explained, shrugging her shoulders.

"So... they left you alone in a forest?" Suho summed up, clearly annoyed at the news.

Yeona shrugged once more, "I guess. It's fine, I knew my way back anyways." Yeona waved off, fibbing a bit, "Plus, now I have company."

Suho crossed his arms, "It's cold out and they left you out here by yourself."

Yeona scrunched up her nose, "I'm capable of being on my own, I'm not four. Thank you for the concern though."

"Yeah, I know, but these are woods. I'm alone because I was looking for Jugyeong who ran away, otherwise I'd be with someone." Suho said, "It's not good to be in the woods alone."

Yeona tilted her head in confusion, glancing at him, "Ran away?"

Suho looked at her and let out a breath of air, "Long story short, she saw Soojin and didn't want her to see us together and ran away. Plus we both fell into the lake."

Yeona paused and looked over at him, finally taking in the fact that his clothes were slightly damp, "Aren't you cold?"

Suho shook his head, "Not really." Just as the words left his mouth, he shivered, "Okay, maybe a little."

Yeona nodded, "Okay, let's get back to camp because I'm also freezing."

"You're always cold." Suho commented, continuing to walk by her side.

"Yeah and it's a curse. I'd rather be warm blooded but instead I'm constantly cold. Sick of always needing to bring a jacket somewhere with me no matter the weather outside." Yeona grumbled, crossing her arms over her stomach.

Suho let out a small scoff-like laugh, "You're a handful."

Yeona glared at him, "No I'm not. I make sure not to be a burden, take it back." She raised her fist threateningly.

Suho rolled his eyes, "No." He let out a noise when she punched his arm, "Fine, I take it back."

"Good." She smiled in triumph, her smile widening as she realized that they had made it to camp, "We're here! Thank god."

They walked side by side until they reached the tent that Suho was staying in, it being closer than Yeona's, "See you tomorrow, sleep well and stay warm!" She called to him as she walked over to her tent.

Suho's lips quirked in a light smile, "You too."

She waved happily before slipping into her tent, ready to crash.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning all of the students were gathered in the field listening to Mr. Han's announcement for their plans, "The highlight of a school trip is doing a treasure hunt! And before you complain, the winner will get a gift voucher for fifty dollars!"

His news caused an uproar amongst the students, all arguing over who would win.

"I've hidden things here and there. Try your best to find them! Go!" As soon as the word 'Go' left Mr. Han's mouth, all of the students scattered, rushing off to try and win the fifty dollars.

Yeona stuck behind, going up to the teacher, "Is it okay if I sit this out?" She had felt her heart fluttering all morning and it was making her uncomfortable.

Mr. Han furrowed his brow in confusion, "Why, are you sick?"

Yeona, now realizing that she had never told Mr. Han about her heart problem, shook her head, "Not necessarily sick, just not feeling up to it."

Mr. Han nodded, "You can sit it out. I don't mind."

Yeona bowed gratefully, "Thank you."

Jugyeong, who seemed to be waiting for Yeona to finish, also asked Mr. Han for the same request, insisting that she wasn't feeling well at all.

Mr. Han pointed a finger at the two of them, "Did you two plan this?"

Yeona laughed, "No, but it's one heck of a coincidence, huh?"

Mr. Han smiled and waved them off.

Yeona turned to Jugyeong, "You don't feel good?" She asked, placing a hand to the girl's forehead, wincing, "Yeah, you're pretty warm. Let's go to find somewhere for you to rest."

"Just go to the bus, they're the closest thing and I don't feel like walking that far." Jugyeong told her, looping her arm with Yeona's.

"Aye-aye, captain." Yeona replied, walking with the girl to the bus. Once Jugyeong was settled in one of the seats, she stood up, "I'm gonna go get you some tea, okay? Just stay here."

Jugyeong nodded, giving her a grateful smile, "You're the best."

Yeona smiled and made her way off of the bus, heading in the direction of their campsite knowing that there was a tent full of food and drinks. She could deal with the fluttering feeling to get her best friend some sick person remedies.

When she returned with some warm tea in her own thermos that she had brought and some cold medicine that one of the camp workers had given her, she had to stop in place, feeling a wave of nausea hit her. She took in a deep breath, knowing that it was most likely her medicine causing it. She slowly let the breath out, feeling the nausea fade away for the time being.

As she entered the bus, she stopped in her steps, seeing Han Seojun in the seat next to Jugyeong, hand on her forehead, "Gah you're burning up..." He muttered to himself, frowning.

Yeona looked away for a second before taking a deep breath and continuing on into the bus, capturing Seojun's attention.

She held out the thermos and medicine, "Here, make sure she takes the medicine."

Seojun stared at her for a moment before reaching for the items, gently taking them from her, "Thanks."

Yeona mustered up a smile, "Yeah, of course."

Just as Yeona went to turn away, Seojun started speaking again, "Why aren't you doing the treasure hunt?"

Yeona paused in place, the uneasy feeling in her chest reminding her of the reason she decided not to participate. Instead of telling him the real reason, she gave a watered down version, "Didn't feel like it. You?"

Seojun shrugged, "I overheard her say she didn't feel good so I followed. You're normally up for stuff like this, that's odd." He commented mostly to himself but Yeona could pick up on his need for an explanation.

She didn't feel like giving one, "Yeah, just not today. Let me know if you need anymore tea." She turned around once more, wanting to get off of the bus once she felt her chest flutter uncomfortably again. On top of that, if she had to keep watching Seojun stare at Jugyeong like she was his world, she might quite literally stick a fork in her eyes. He wasn't very good at masking his feelings and she was good at picking up on things... which was not ideal for her since his feelings for Jugyeong hurt her more than she'd care to admit.

"You're not gonna stay?" He asked, almost sounding disappointed.

She bit her lip before turning back to him, "No, sorry." She gave him an apologetic smile, "I can come back later if you want me to."

He nodded and Yeona wasted no time in turning back around so that she could exit the bus, letting out a large sigh of relief as she made sure she was out of sight before leaning against the vehicle.

"Jugyeong, wake up. I got some medicine for you." She overheard Seojun tell Jugyeong, letting out a quiet scoff at his words. She walked over to a set of picnic tables that overlooked where the scavenger hunt was being held and took a seat - resting her elbows on the table as she placed her head in her hands. She watched the other students run around as she let her thoughts come to the surface - wondering what it would feel like to be able to run around without being in pain. Sure she was able to when she was younger but it had been too long ago that she couldn't remember a time where it wasn't uncomfortable to run.

She was still lost in thought when she caught a glimpse of Lee Suho in her peripheral. He was currently making a beeline to where the buses were, an angry expression on his face. Yeona cursed to herself and quickly stood up from the table, hoping to catch Suho before he could cause a scene while simultaneously confessing to his crush that he likes her.

"Yah, Suho!" She called out, only to be ignored by the boy who practically threw himself onto the vehicle that Jugyeong and Seojun were currently in. Yeona rushed over but faltered, hand reaching out when she felt her chest tighten, grabbing onto the front of the bus that she had just reached. She had taken her medicine not too long before meeting up for the treasure hunt so she was confused as to why it hadn't kicked in yet and was slightly annoyed at not being able to walk around comfortably. She wondered if this was just the side effects of combining two different medications and if the effects would eventually calm down or if her heart was just having a bad day. She's had bad days before so she hoped whatever it was would pass.

She leaned against the bus, trying to maneuver herself to be out of sight as she slid down into a crouched position, placing a hand to her chest. She could hear Suho and Seojun arguing through the windows of the bus, not being very discreet as they were practically yelling. Yeona rolled her eyes, annoyed that they would probably wake Jugyeong up in the process of their argument.

"Get off the bus and follow me." Suho demanded, not even giving him a second glance as he whipped around and exited the vehicle. It was silent for a moment before Yeona could hear Seojun's footsteps as he exited, following wherever Suho was taking him.

Yeona stayed where she was for a while, waiting for the pain and tight feeling to pass as she continued to try and take deep breaths. She decided that she didn't care what happened to either of the boys, if they ended up killing each other then so be it.

Eventually she got tired of being crouched in between the buses and slowly stood up, her legs a little shaky from being in a bent position. She walked around to the open door and entered, making her way down the aisle and into the seat next to Jugyeong that Seojun had once been sitting in.

Jugyeong mumbled something in her sleep, shifting around as she laid her head on Yeona's shoulder. She stirred a bit more before letting out a deep breath and stilled in her movements. Yeona raised her hand from her chest and placed it on Jugyeong's forehead to check her temperature, frowning when she was still warm to the touch. Leaning her head on Jugyeong's head, she decided that maybe a nap would be beneficial for the both of them.

It wasn't long before she was out like a light, leaning more of her body into Jugyeong who was already leaned against her.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Psst... Yeona? Jugyeong?" A voice sounded, lightly tapping on Yeona's shoulder.

Yeona stirred, "Hm?"

"Wake up, it's time for lunch." The voice said.

Yeona hummed, not opening her eyes but felt Jugyeong beneath her move.

"What's wrong?" Jugyeong asked in a sleepy voice, moving her head which in turn caused Yeona's head to fall on her friends' shoulder.

"It's lunch time." Yeona could recognise the voice but couldn't put a face to it. Out of curiosity, she opened one of her eyes and nearly jumped out of her skin when she realized that it was Mr. Han who had been trying to get them up and awake.

"Oh!" Yeona spoke, startling Jugyeong who finally opened her eyes. The girl also made a noise of surprise at the sight of their teacher, "Sorry, Mr. Han."

He laughed, "It's alright. I wanted to wake you two up for lunch. Let's go."

Yeona smiled and looked over at Jugyeong who breathed out a laugh, "Okay, let's go."

"Are you feeling any better?" Mr. Han asked Jugyeong who nodded.

"Very much. I think the nap was well needed." She replied as they stepped off of the bus, "Thank you for letting me sit out."

"I wouldn't force anyone to do anything. If you're not feeling good or up for anything," He said the last part referencing Yeona, "I think it's best to let someone do what they need to do, which for you guys was to recharge."

Jugyeong and Yeona made hums of awe, "That's what makes you the best teacher." Jugyeong simply stated and Yeona agreed.

"Thank you, I try to be the best." He joked, "I get free stuff when I'm nice to students."

"Wow, Mr. Han, way to stoop so low..." Yeona teased, making sure to add in an eye roll.

"I'm just being honest." He replied with a joking smile, shrugging.

The two girls looked at each other with an amused smile on both of their faces, shaking their heads in mock disappointment, "Maybe a little bit too honest?" Yeona asked, raising a brow at their teacher. He simply laughed in response.

They made it to where lunch was being served and saw that most of the tables were taken since they had been the last to arrive. There was one more table left and the girls agreed to just sit there once they got their food, not even bothering to try and squeeze in with the rest of their friends at their table.

Yeona didn't even bother trying to look for Suho or Seojun, deciding that she would sit with her best friend instead.

The two girls sat at the empty table and chatted for the remainder of their lunchtime. The weather was beautiful and getting to enjoy it with her best friend made sitting at the table together worthwhile.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ImJu: How long do you give Taehoon and Sooah?

ImJu: I'm thinking a week?

Y: ...i'll give it two days

ImJu: ...

ImJu: You're probably right, can I change my answer?

Y: no

Y: just for the sake of me wanting to be right <3

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

hey y'all! this is a lot later than i originally wanted but that's totally my fault.

i hope all of you are well!

a little insight to how the month to may was: my mom and i got into a car accident and our car is not drivable now <3 everyone involved is a-okay, but sadly the car is not doing too hot. my parents decided to make the investment and get a new-used car so... it's been a stressful week.

the car honestly feels wrong to have bc its a newer model. our car that was in the accident was 20 years old and had one owner which was my mom. so having a newer car feels weird - i never thought we'd ever get a new one.

ok im done talking <3

thank you for reading and 13k reads! every time i see the number of views on this story i lose my mind a little more. i never thought this many people would read it so thank you sm from the bottom of my heart. i super appreciate it.

as for the next update? hopefully soon! i write whenever i have the time and/or will to do so. but again, like i stated a bunch of chapters ago, i will not be giving up on this story. im so proud of myself for how far i've come and i dont wanna give up yet.

thank you again!

buhbye <3

haley

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.1K 359 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...
259K 10.4K 42
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
46.2K 2.7K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...
55.8K 2.3K 14
|[COMPLETED]| Maybe letting go of things too soon can cause great damage. And letting go too late can also cause great pain. |[Han Seojun×Lee Suho ff...