Best Books on Wattpad 2015

By ay_rey19

Trouble finding a good book?? Confused about what to read?? Ta-da!!!! You have come to the right place. Here... More

Over Here!!!!
The Bad Boy's Girl (Bad Boy Series #1)
Omertร 
Love Is...
Simon Says...
The Monster Inside Of My Bed
Red Blooded
His To Keep
Saving Elliot
The Taking
F.A.I.T.H. : A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl. (WATTYS 2014 WINNER)
The Cell Phone Swap
Death Is My BFF Series *Original Series*
I'm Dating A Supermodel
Cowboys & Englishmen (WATTYS 2014 WINNER)
Psychotic (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
The End of Summer
Unwritten
Right On Track
That Bad Boy in Glasses
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
The Noble That Chased A Skilamalink
Storm and Silence
Loving Bad
The Teddy Bear Agreement
Chasing Red (Bad Boy In Love #1)
Slow Dancing

Second Chances

3.7K 29 24
By ay_rey19

Book: Second Chances

Author: lanixo

Reads: 3.1 MILLION

Status: Complete

Description:

Casey Lynn is not ready to die yet. There is still so much she wants to experience in life. She wants to grow old with the man who loves her, and have his children, and watch them grow up. Her wish is granted and she is given a second chance at life, but she is unprepared for the consequences.

Comments:

-I really love your book second chances... Read it... Love it <3 <3 <3 (By peeroo_uzma)

-I would love to see this book made into a movie. You are a wonderful writer. There was action, love, suspense and a little comedy in this story. I enjoyed it. (By PamStaines)

- This book was my life for 3 days. (By joy_mejia)

Review:

I am so glad to have stumbled upon your books. Maybe it was the simplicity of your book covers that demanded my attention, I knew it was going to be different. And boy was I right. The plot was really refreshing. I fell in love with the book in the first chapter itself. It has genuine feels in it. Pain, betrayal, love, motherhood and second chances. It teaches us that our firsts don't have to be our lasts.

Warning:

Be prepared to have your heart-broken and fixed several times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
25.3K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
210K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc