Eyes On Fire (Robsten Love St...

Door WorshipStew

'So much for happily ever after. His name swirled around my head, causing me more pain. My heart yearned for... Meer

Chapter 1 - "What The Fuck Do You Know?!"
Chapter 2 - On The Road
Chapter 3 - The Daily Show
Chapter 4 - "We Need To Talk"
Chapter 5 - This Beautiful Woman Was Mine
Chapter 6 - Soho House
Chapter 7 - He Belonged With Me (Rated R)
Chapter 8 - "I Need You"
Chapter 9 - Japan
Chapter 10 - "You're Turning Me Into Some Sex Crazed Woman!"
Chapter 12 - Today is The Day
Chapter 13 - Stubborn Miss Stewart
Chapter 14 - Bed Sheets (Rated R!)

Chapter 11 - Day One

2.9K 40 2
Door WorshipStew

I've not uploaded as quickly as of lately but that's because I'm moving house and all that fun stuff, and I'm celebrating my 16th birthday so I'm super busy. And because of my moving house, I've had no Internet to upload, but it should be back now. But to top it off, my sister also gave birth. I've been so busy. Sorry! ~WorshipStew

(Rob's P.O.V)

We were in the limo on the way to the hotel which we were staying in to promote 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2.' Kristen was sitting opposite me, with her head in a book and her legs tucked up onto the seat. She looked beautiful, her hair hung loosely, her green eyes sparkling and her perfect eye-brows furrowed in concentration. As I stared at the woman whom I'm absolutely and completely in love with, I felt a smile beginning to form on my face. She was mine and I made sure she knew it. Just then, she looked up from her book and into my eyes.

"What?" She asked, a small smile slipping on her face, obvious that she could feel my stare.

"Nothing," I replied, my smile only getting bigger. "I love you." I added softly. Her smile dropped but her eyes burned with intensity and she put a bookmark into her book before placing it on the seat beside her. She briskly pulled herself off the leather limo seat and threw herself next to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me; her green eyes filled with intense joy.

"I love you more." She replied simply, before looking away from my gaze.

I felt a pang of confusion; was she joking or not? I guessed she was. She couldn't honestly believe that she loved me more than I loved her. I leaned down and whispered gently in her ear.

"Shut up." I murmured, dragging out the words. I felt a smile break across my face, joking with her.

She looked up and gave me a small smile which dazzled me all the time. She was so beautiful. Just then, the chauffeur prompted us that we were there and I felt the limo slow to a stop. Kristen immediately sprung out of my arms and back to her seat opposite me. I didn't take it personally, I knew if the paps saw us together like that we'd never hear the end of it. There was a reason our relationship was so low key in public places. Kristen and I both believed that our private lives should be kept private. Me and Kristen both believed in similar things, expect she was not afraid to show it, unlike myself. She was utterly honest and fearless. One of the many reasons why I love her. 

The doors opened and,  much to our luck, there wasn't any paparazzi. I waited for Kristen to get out but on the way, her foot caught something and she nearly went flying. Her arms swung out to grab something to stop her fall, and she let out a squeal just when the chauffeur grabbed her quickly, steadying her.

"You alright Miss Stewart?" He asked, concern on his face. She recovered herself quickly, smoothing down her shirt, and gave a sigh.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it; happens all the time." She answered coolly, hiding that she was embarrassed. I couldn't help but burst into laughter as I followed her out of the limo. She scowled at me, but I could see the smile playing on her lips. 

"Don't laugh." She smiled, nudging me in my stomach with her elbow. 

I let out a laugh again. "Honestly Kris, you tripped over nothing."

"I'm always doing it," She sighed, running a hand through her hair, before giving a laugh. "I'm surprised if I don't fall to my death one day." 

I reached over to grab her waist and I pulled her against me. "You're just ridiculously clumsy, that's all," I murmured to her and kissed her hair. "I think it's cute."

"Hmmm." I could hear the smile in her voice. I quickly removed my hold from around her waist, remembering that we are still in public. Just then, the chauffeur walked briskly past us, carrying our suitcases in through the hotel doors. The night sky of L.A. was gorgeous; lit up with all the city lights and skyscrapers. The hotel we were staying in, 'The Mosaic' seemed to tower above us, and the buildings surrounding it; it was huge and very fancy. Luckily, it wasn't on a busy street. I guessed Taylor was here somewhere, he was the only one promoting with us properly. The others promoted for a few days but me, Kris and Taylor did the most promoting. 

Me and Kristen hurried in the hotel doors to avoid any gathering paparazzi. We were immediately greeted by a man in a smart suit and much enthusiasm. He welcomed us and gave us our room key. I smiled at the thought that, which ever of our assistants that booked this hotel, got us a shared room together. A man holding our luggage guided us towards the elevator and to our room. He put our luggage just inside the door and left with a smile.

The room was amazing. There was a lovely living area, with white leather couches and modern canvases hanging on the white walls. There were gentle lamps that lit the room in a comfortable glow. There was a double glass door that revealed a balcony that overlooked L.A. The night sky was always astounding here. Still I thought, being a British man, that London was also just as breath-taking. We picked our bags up and walked into the bedroom. The white theme continued into the bedroom also. The huge bed was also white with a canopy hanging over it. There was yet another double door opening onto another balcony, or the same one. I couldn't tell from here. I could see the amazing view again. Our bedroom was very modern and sophisticated. There was a door just off the bedroom, it was an en suite as expected. The bath was enormous; just like the rest of this suite. 

I walked back into the bedroom and watched as Kristen slowly unpacked her suitcase and put her things in drawers. She was quiet, deep in thought it seemed. I walked slowly over to her and put my hand over hers which was about to grab more clothes. 

"Do that tomorrow." I whispered. She looked up at me with her green eyes and a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. I wrapped my arm around her waist and gently leaned down to kiss her softly. I put her suitcase and remaining clothes on the floor quickly and then pulled her gently on the huge bed. It was so soft. I pulled Kristen into my embrace and we lay quietly on the bed with her head on my chest. She let me kiss her hands softly as she closed her eyes, sighing.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I asked. 

She looked up, smiling gently. "Nothing. When do you think Taylor will be here? He could be here already. We have an interview first thing tomorrow with E! News and then we have our press conferences and all that other fun stuff."

I gently started stroking her back in soothing circles with my finger tips. "He'll be here soon and he may already be here, like you said. I miss him. I haven't seen him for awhile," I let out a sigh before continuing. "I don't mind interviews together; you're amazingly eloquent at answering all the questions. I hate doing them by myself. It's the most insanely boring thing in the world."

I felt her body shake gently as she laughed. "I don't mind, I just answer what's asked and avoid the awkward questions about my personal life, especially about us, that's out of bounds."

"Definitely." I agreed. I watched as she gently twirled the locket I gave her around in her fingers. She opened it, revealing a picture of us inside. The inscription was in Latin. However, in English it read: 'Even if you can't see me, my love for you is always there'. I knew that she suffered when we were apart. As strong as she was, I knew she hated it. So I got her that for her 22nd birthday. She hadn't removed in since. Even when I...left. She closed the locket and let it drop around her neck. She looked up, wrapping her hand around the back of my neck and kissed me gently. I felt the pleasure writhe through my body. I loved Kristen. 

(Kristen's P.O.V) 

I woke as the sun shone through the double doors opposite the bed. The netting of the canopy shielded some of the glare but it was too bright for me to hope for more sleep. I had to wake anyway, we were meeting Taylor here and then going to our first interviews. This was it. The realisation hit that this is the last promotional tour for a Twilight movie. It was very 'Bittersweet'. I cringed at the word. It was used far too much to describe the end of this but it was dead on. 

"Hey, beautiful," Rob's voice startled me. I jumped slightly and grabbed onto his shirt involuntarily. "Hey, what's up?" Concern laced his tone and he gently stroked the back of his hand on my cheek.

"Nothing, I was just deep in thought." I reassured him.

He smiled at my response and sighed. "Come on, we have like a bazillion interview to do today," His tone softened. "I'm glad we get to spend some time together though." 

------

"Taylor!" I ran up to him and dived on him. I hadn't seen him since Comic Con - months ago. 

He twirled me around in his embrace. "Hey Kris." He smiled. It was nice to see him again. He was like a little brother to me. He gave Rob a 'man hug' and then we set out for the limo.

I was wearing a blue and black striped top and jeans and, as always, my Rob locket tucked away underneath my top. Taylor wore a simple v-neck t-shirt and jeans and Rob wore a navy shirt, a grey blazer and jeans. His hair was beautifully tousled. My boyfriend was gorgeous. We sat in the limo reminiscing old times like a bunch of senior citizens. My spirits were high.

We left the limo and ran straight into the studio, avoiding any paps, to do individual interviews. I sat in a chair, the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' pictures everywhere and then I started the first interview of the tour. I was slightly nervous, being back in the spotlight since the Rupert issue, but it was fine for the most part. I did interview after interview in that chair, only vaguely aware of when the interviewers changed. The main question was: "What does it feel like now that it's over?" It was beginning to drive me nuts but I answered as honestly as I could; refusing to use the word 'bittersweet,' again.

 After the interviews, we were back in the limo on the way to the E! News studio.

"Now, that was the most insanely boring thing in the world; like I said." Rob muttered.

At the studio we met Nikki, Ashley, Kellan and Jackson. "Oh my gosh! Hi guys!" Nikki called, hugging us all.

I was glad the cast had no hard feelings towards me. Like Taylor, I hadn't seen them since Comic Con. We sat chatting about the movie, and the new projects we were all doing. I wasn't addressed much, so I presumed I wasn't totally forgiven. Me and Nikki had a feud last year. She found out me and Rob were dating and she didn't like it. They used to date back when we shot Twilight but it never worked out. I still won't ever understand why she got mad at me, we were actually very close up until then. They were over and she was just married for God's sake! A part of me knew that she wasn't completely over that. I guess that word I would use would be Jealousy.

I sat enduring the interview, answering the questions I'd already answered a million times today. Rob was right; it was insanely boring but I tried my best to look intrigued and alert throughout. I honestly didn't mind it though. I enjoyed talking about something I loved so much, and when I look over my shoulder, a million other people care about it too. We drove to another studio, saying goodbye to the small part of the cast. I knew we'd see them again very soon anyway. The premiere was only was a few weeks away now. I felt a pang of excitement and fear. Excitement to finally get this movie out; the story needed to be told and I couldn't wait to share it with the fans. And fear because such a huge part of my life was over. It was a fear that I welcomed.

We now arrived at ET studio. I was beginning to get weary at this point. Only an MTV interview and a press conference to go. I pushed my sunglasses onto my head and looked at Rob. He had a supporting smile; he took my hand and gave my hand a quick squeeze before letting go. I was lucky to have Rob. The madness I'd been through these past few years, the roller-coaster of my life, was a lot take in. I was lucky though; I had Rob, we were in it together.

Just then, Rob and Taylor both tried getting through the door to the interview garden at the same time. Pushing and squeezing to get through all to complete futility when Rob let Taylor though eventually. I started laughing; I loved these guys. Their banter and my laughter were quickly faded when the interviewer, a lively blond woman whom I swore I recognised from previous interviews, came over.

"Stop fighting," She gestured to Rob and Taylor and I laughed. "How are you guys? Welcome, over here, to my lawn!"

We all embraced and I noticed Stephenie at one side of the studio. I wanted to quickly say hi but we had to start. I knew I'd get chance later. I smiled remembering a day on set where we were reading through the script of Breaking Dawn and I remember reading that Bella sounded like wind-chimes and I walked over to Stephenie and I said:

'Erm, Steph, how am I gonna sound like wind-chimes, you jerk?!' It was a funny moment and I suddenly missed Stephenie a little more. That was one thing I had to get over; cause I don't sound like wind-chimes. Although, Rob seems to think I do...

"Okay guys! I'm so glad to have you here!." I jumped, quickly bringing my mind back to the present day. 

"Kris?" Rob whispered, sitting next to me on the interview sofa, the interview was just about to start. "Are you okay, you look a little..." He hesitated. "Out of it."

"Gee thanks," I answered quietly, "I'm fine. First day of promotion and all that..." 

He just gave an understanding nod and the interviewer prompted us that the interview was starting. Me and Rob kept our distance. It was like we go into this public mode, cameras are on us, and we act like we're just friends. Rob sneaks in some 'I love you' looks. He goes all goo-goo eyed and my heart melts. I don't think we realise we do it. It's embarrassing and I pray to God that no-one notices. The interviewer starts and I go into 'focused, professional mode'.

"I like having all 3 of you here. It's the end of such a huge franchise. What's it feel like? Bittersweet?" There's that word again. I crossed my legs and put my hands on my knee; feeling more relaxed. Rob answered: 

"Yeah, it's a little, erm, slightly worrying. It's a fragile economy at the moment." I laughed at his lack of inability to be serious. 

"What was the difference doing this last film, compared to the first?" 

"Ummm," Taylor and I muttered, thinking. That was a hard one and one that I wasn't sure I could answer now. It would take me a very long time. I'm really not vague. 

Rob took this one again. "It was, erm, I thought it felt a lot more free in the first one. It felt quite dangerous."

"Yeah," I agreed quietly. 

Rob continued: "This one, you know your face is still gonna be on the front of it, but you've got a lot less control. So it's kind of scarier." 

Taylor started: "I think when it means that much to you, then it's kind of hard not to feel the pressure, and we do."

"There's hundreds and thousands of people right?" The interviewer added.

"Yeah, yeah," Taylor answered.  "It means a lot to them, and to us. I felt a ton of pressure."

"Pressure is a good thing?" The interviewer said, phrasing like a question. "Do you think it brings out the best?"

I answered this one. "Yeah, as soon as you don't have that pressure, what are you doing it for? It's like- it makes it incredibly worth while. It's an indication that it's worth it." 

"So, have we got some vampire love scenes? I bet it's crazy." I tried not to get too nervous. To mine and Rob's surprise Taylor spoke up. 

"It is, it's mind-blowing."

"Ahhh," I smiled, liking his choice of words. The sex scene was awkward, but very easy to shoot because me and Rob were very comfortable with each other in that intimate way. 

Taylor gave me a glance then continued: "I was not there in the bed obviously." Me and Rob started laughing then. 

"It is mind-blowing!" I said again, laughing. The interviewer started laughing with us.

"But as a viewer," Taylor said. "It's-it is-it's insane." Wow, he was really moved by this. I tried to hide my amusement but started laughing again when Rob did. 

"Wow really?" Rob laughed.

"It's pretty good," The interviewer stated. "I would be so self-conscious because it's so close and on your face."

Memories came back. "Oh my God, yeah." I agreed.

"I can't even imagine..." Rob muttered.

"The worst part was when Bill was like: 'We want it to be really inside of the experience and so, for your close-up, you're not going to be looking at Rob, you're actually gonna be looking directly into the lens."

"Ohh!" Taylor gasped.

"I was like: 'Uhh'. I don't think they used any of those shots though." I continued.

"That was funny though," Rob interjected, smiling."That was great."

"You see yourself," I stated. "When you look directly into the lens, you can just see yourself," I fanned my hands towards my face. "You can see your own reflection like 'Ohhhh yeahhhhh.'" I imitated, grinding my hips a little and making sexy hand gestures. "It was awful. So embarrassing."

Rob and Taylor burst into fits of laughter along with the interviewer. 

"Did you crack up? How many people are in the room when you do that scene?" She asked.

"Not many," Rob admitted. "I don't think many people want to watch either."

"Oh Robert, I think that they do!" The interviewer laughed.

---

An Interview and a press conference later; I crashed into mine and Rob's room and flopped onto the bed, face first. 

"I. Am. Dead." I moaned, exaggerating each word.

"You are beautiful." Rob whispered and he came from behind me and kissed my hair.

A/N: Deary me! That took me ages to upload. Ages to write too. I hope it wasn't too rubbish. I won't leave such a big gap in-between chapters again but I hope you understand why. Thanks for reading. Votes appreciated! ~ WorshipStew

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.6K 855 28
When Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are signed on to the same movie, will their story remain a finished book? RKimagines' Advent Calendar 2016...
36.3K 881 23
The most unexpected thing might also be the best thing that could happen to them.
33.2K 960 31
She loves him. He loves her. Perfect life for a Happily Ever After, right?
115K 2.2K 48
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...