I hate you but I love you...

By niara_amaya

You were a loner. So it's only fitting that you ended up in a world where everyone is on their own. ----- Chi... More

Disclaimer
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR*
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER THREE

1.2K 26 26
By niara_amaya

All Players arrived.

Game Start: Red Light Green Light

Difficulty: 3 of Spades ♠️

Time: 12mins

Game Rules:
All Players Start at the white line.
They must reach the red line and enter the safe zone before the time limit ends.
Players can only move when the puppet is isn't facing them and saying green light. Only the first five people to make it into the safe zone will win.

Rules of Death:
Player moved while the puppet was watching and saying red light.
Player didn't make it to the safe zone in time
5 Players have already entered the safe Zone.

Starting down on my phone in absolute shock about what I just heard even tho the man explained that I could die in here it still didn't seem as real as it does now.

My hand shaking a bit and stress sweat forming in my forehead I looked at the other players to see their reaction.

Nothing.

None seemed to be bothered by the fact that 7 of us aren't going to walk out of this mall ever again.

I looked at the man with glasses on first sight he did seem unbothered but if you look good enough you can see him nervously tapping his fingers and sweat building on his forehead.

I looked at the other players in more detail to in order to distract myself from the fact that I could die in the next 15min. And if you look good enough everyone was at least a bit nervous.

They all seemed to hold on to these fake facade so no one will notice how nervous they are and pursue them as weak.

Well I failed that task in the first minute I got here but to my defense it was my first game ever so it's good that it's such a low difficultly.

As I watched the other players I realized that I'm so not dressed for this hunger games reality and it made me even more uncomfortable.

But if I die I'll at least be pretty.

The countdown for the game start was almost over so everyone went to the white line and focused on the big puppet with creepy eyes that was facing all of us.

The distance to the red line ( the safe zone) was longer than expected is was at the very end of the mall, so probs as big as a soccer field.

Game Start

The puppet let out a robotic laugh before saying red light in a childish voice.

And than a memory flashed into my head.

I knew that game it's a children's game I always used to play in Korea. I was always the best which pissed off most of the kids I played with.

I can win this, none of the other players seem to know the game.

This is my advantage.

With that memory the adrenaline mixed with confidence got me almost exited to play and win now.

The nervous look on my face turned into a confident smirk.

The puppet turned around but before it said green light one of the boys in the group of 5 started running.

The puppet turned around so quick that I flinched a little.

It's eyes turned red and shouting a laser right thru his skull, blood splashing on all of his friends behind him.

The girls screamed and cried while his lifeless body collapsed on the ground.

I stood there not yet proceeded what just happen in a total state of shock but before I could think more about what just happened the puppet turned back around and said green light.

As soon as it finished it's sentence I started running as fast as I could, which wasn't really that fast since I am a smoker and my lungs aren't the best anymore.

It made the motion of turning back around but it didn't say the words red light yet so I just slowed down a little but not yet stopped.

The other players all stopped as soon as the puppet moved, which made me run up to be first place.

It kept going like this with none dying till we finished half of the way.

Then suddenly on of the boys from the bigger group pushed one girl and one boy while the puppet was saying red light wich caused both of them to get eliminated.

But instead of crying f or screaming the boy smiled as he found a way to win.

He just killed his two friends just because he was sixth place.

It shocked me how far people will go just to survive.

I wasn't so confident anymore as I realized that I was the closed person to him so I would be his next victim.

There were two people in front of me the tall black haired guy and one of the girls in a bikini.

This time when the puppet said green light I didn't run in a straight line I ran a bit to the right to get a good distance to the very much psychotic boy on my left.

Which caused him to get in front of me. That made me fourth place. I had to run as fast as I could now with only one quarter left of our race.

I started sweating as I could already feel myself getting out of breath.

Two people were in the safe zone by now, I was still fourth but one of the nerdy guys really close two me.

But I didn't worry about that rn as I looked up on the screen and saw 30sec remaining my heart beat so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

The puppet still on red light and a good distance between me and the red line.
I had to sprint as fast as I could, this is my last chance of clearing this game.

I was getting so nervous that I though I was gonna piss myself.

Green light.

My last chance of living.

I ran as fast as a human can possibly run with the lugs of 4 year long smoker.

One second remaining.

I jumped into the safe zone in the last fucking second.
That's fucking badass I thought to myself before I realized I was one second away from dying.

Due to the adrenaline in my system I didn't feel the pain of hitting the ground yet but I could already tell that my hip and arm are gonna bruise bad.

I turned around looking at the faces of the people who didn't make it into the safe zone in time. Their expressions full off horror before a laser went straight thru their brains.

Now that I wasn't focused on a game anymore I really just realized that these people were just killed right in front of me.
And to my surprise it wasn't as terrifying and traumatizing as I thought it would be to see a person get their brains blown out but maybe that's just the adrenaline talking.

Not wanting to look at the dead bodies anymore I stood up looking down my body I almost forgot my Walkman. I luckily fell on the side where it wasn't hanging. Putting headphones back one and pressing play to get all of the gory shit I just saw out of my mind.

Looking back at my phone I saw three days being added to my visa.

The girl in the bikini grabbed the poker card that was placed on a table at the exit and walked away followed by the other two survivors.

The last person to leave the mall was me.

It was now 1am but and I was really tired so I went back home.

I started to get really hungry as well so I went and tried to turn on the lights but I forgot electricity doesn't seem to work in this world.
I took of my headphones and placed the Walkman on the dining table.

Since it was almost pitch black in the apartment only the light of the moon hitting the floor thru the window.

I went in my room and grabbed a big candle lighting it up with my lighter.

Since my Mom died my dad always wanted to be prepared for everything since her death threw off his entire plan( obviously haha). He never wanted to feel as lost again so he prepared for all kinds of situations one of them being a that the power shut off.

So we have a huge generator who powers outr stove, lights and probs just everything thing in our apartment.

He also had a big stock of canned food, for if we had to stay at home for a longer time.

So I went into our basement in the apartment building and turned the generator on.

Back in the apartment everything seemed normal now.

Lights on.

Heater working.

Just like every night.

I made myself some ramen and listened to some music while eating.

Went on the balcony for the last cig of the day.

Got ready for bed and finally laid down and relaxing.

The day passing by in my memory still feeling a bit nauseous at the thought of the dead body's and me nearly dying.

But for the fact that I saw dead bodies for the first time today I fell asleep quite easily.

——————————————————————-

Sooo before y'all even come for my uncreative ass for copying squid game hahahah just think about us meeting Blondie soon 😋And also making up your own games is hard okay ? 🥲

Also are my chapters too long too short or just right ? I never really know when to stop so feedback is appreciated🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 11 11
You, a writer visiting Tokyo was plunged to the Borderlands together with the others. After the destruction of the Beach you need to extend your visa...
5K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...
4K 139 21
"It's been days since the tag game, he played another game yesterday, a six-diamond game. He was there sitting at the top of a bridge. If this was th...
46.1K 1.8K 92
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...