Foreign Love || KTH

By tae_beau_ty

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower,"... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: Roomfate
Chapter 3: Hate him
Chapter 4: Hate her
Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)
Chapter 5: Best Friend
Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie
Chapter 7: What in hell!
Chapter 8: Success is sweet
Chapter 9: Secret Weapon
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Fair Game
Chapter 12: I like playing dirty
Chapter 13: Wet
Chapter 14: Kiss?
Chapter 15: Just an accident.
Chapter 17: The Stars
Chapter 18: Do I love you?
Chapter 19: I'm lost!
Chapter 20: You are not going anywhere
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: Get Along
Chapter 23: Long Time No See?
Chapter 24: Sweet Talker
Chapter 25: Blind Date
Chapter 26: Date me!
Chapter 27: Moonlit Night
Chapter 28: Past Wounds

Chapter 16: A day out

347 33 72
By tae_beau_ty

Y/N POV

I gather my thoughts and leave the room, greeting Jimin with a smile.

"Hey! I apologize for the last time I panicked."

"It's fine. Are you doing okay?"

"Yup, I am."

"Come in and have a seat. I have an announcement to make," Jimin gestures as I take a seat beside him, "so basically, every year, the seven of us go on a field trip for a day. We go camping, hiking, building bonfires, and share thoughts about our lives that we have been busy in."

"Ohh! That is beautiful."

"Hyungs has allowed us to bring a partner or someone we are comfortable with, so I want to bring you."

"Me?"

"Am I not your best friend?"

"You are, but isn't this like a get-together with friends? What am I going to do?"

"What will you do here? And you promised not to reject me the next time, so you can't now."

"But.. Jimin.."

"No, but."

"You should come; it's fun there," Taehyung murmurs, attracting my and Jimin's attention.

"See, even Tae wants you to come. Come on, Y/n."

"Okay, fine. But the rest will bring their girlfriends, right?"

I almost drowned the last time I was alone with seven of them, not to mention how attractive they were. Taehyung is enough; I don't want any more heart attacks.

"We'll find out tomorrow," Jimin replies with a wink.

"Okay, I'll leave it at that. Let's meet tomorrow," "Jimin comes up to me and hugs me. I returned his hug and smiled as I waved him goodbye. Meanwhile, Taehyung locks the door and returns to where I am.

We stand there for a bit, not saying anything. To be honest, I've begun to fear the silence between us lately because whenever Taehyung and I are together and silent, something weird happens. Things have grown awkward since the last time, and I don't want any of them to happen again.

(It's better to stay in the room)

I start walking toward my room, and the next thing I know, I'm greeted by a strong chest.

(I knew it,  I fucking knew it)

I carefully raise my eyes to meet Taehyung, who is already looking at me. He creeps closer to me; his hard eyes fixed on mine. This is the biggest issue with this person; every time he looks, it seems like he's peering directly into my soul.

"Ahh... I didn't see you, sorry," I reply as I try to go to the left, only to be greeted by those mini titties again.

I sigh and shift to the right, only to see him going to the right.

(What is wrong with this guy?)

"You may proceed first," I offer as I make room for him, but he doesn't budge.

I glance at him and ask him to follow my gaze. He bends and whispers right into my ears, "I thought you liked bumping into me."

Huh? Seriously? How self-obsessed can he be?

"Oh! Really? But it looks like you love bumping into me," I cross my arms across my chest and remark.

He just stares at me for a moment, and I can smell triumph in the way he stands there, dumbfounded. He pushes me aside to make his way after finishing his gazing session, making me smirk in victory.

But then a deep murmur behind my shoulders sends a shudder down my spine: "Well...I do enjoy it."

I turn to see Taehyung standing there with a smirk as he moves his tongue over his lips for I don't know what reason before returning to his room.

And now it's my turn to be dumbfounded, as in, who the heck is this guy? How could he... how dare he make me feel this way?

I suck on my breath and sprint towards my room. I fall immediately into my bed and notice my phone's screen light up, signifying a notification.

Jimin

I will come to pick you up. Don't you dare back out!

You

I won't! See you tomorrow. 

"Phew! Taehyung for a whole day? Even the sound of it bothers me. Please save me, God," I mumble on my pillow while slamming my legs like hell on the bed.

The next morning

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm, squinting my eyes to gain a better look at my surroundings. Actually, I didn't sleep at all. My mind was occupied imagining what may happen today. I pondered not going and claiming to be sick for a change, but it would make Jimin unhappy. He is adamant about getting me to enjoy it, and I admire him for it. I get out of bed to shower and then begin getting dressed.

I put on a gorgeous yellow summer dress and tie my hair up in a ponytail with a scarf wrapped in a bow. I walk into the living room, my gaze searching for someone. However, it will not detect anything because Taehyung is not at home. He was not there at yesterday's dinner. I'm wondering if he's at Jin's or Jimin's.

The doorbell interrupts my thoughts, and I open it to see Jimin welcoming me with his adorable smile.

"Wow! I'm afraid I can't take my eyes away from you, "Jimin tilts his head sideways, inspecting me from head to toe.

"Stop flirting. Aren't we getting late?" My cheeks are flushed, I admit.

"Of course," He says this as he makes room for me to go. After double-checking that I had correctly closed the door, I began following him.

"By the way, Jimin, isn't Taehyung coming?"

"He is already in the car. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I was simply curious because he wasn't home last night."

"Hmm...," Jimin says as he comes to a halt and turns to face me, "did you miss him?"

"What? No! Why should I miss him?"

Jimin bursts out laughing as he comes closer to hold my hand, "I am just kidding, Y/n, you know, right, I like teasing you."

I smile back at him, "Yeah." Jimin's smile is the most contagious smile I've ever seen. Period!

We make our way to the car, and my eyes contact the person they yearn to see. Taehyung is an eye-striking guy, and today he appears mesmerizing with his sunglasses, unkempt hair, and white shirt with its sleeves folded. His gaze meets mine instantly, and we seem to be drowning in one other unless Jimin opens the door for me to enter.

Taehyung takes off his sunglasses and glances at me in the rearview mirror, and I can't help but wonder what's making me so pleased. I feel like a teenager whose crush happened to be on the same bus as her, and now she can't stop blushing because she believes it's fate. Wait! Why am I even making comparisons?

But seeing him feels good. Did I really miss him?

"Damn Y/n, I must tell that you look quite the killer with your hair up," Jin exclaims from behind the wheel, turning around to face me.

"You took my words Hyung; she looks pretty indeed," Jungkook says beside me, flashing his bunny smile. 

(He is so cute)

"Thank you, guys. If it's coming from such handsome men as you, I believe I look pretty today," I say, trying to joke around with them.

"Of course, Y/n, handsomeness is in my DNA,"  Jin says as he starts the car.

"Hyung! Please don't do that again." We all burst out laughing as Jimin and Jungkook both whine. My gaze meets Taehyung's through the rearview mirror, who appears to be enraged. He scoffs at me as he replaces his sunglasses.

(What did I do now?)

We arrived at our destination in about two hours or so, and the ride was fantastic. We spoke a lot, and I got to know Jungkook; he is definitely a cool guy. I also caught a few peeks at Taehyung, but he was still wearing his glasses.

(Who wears sunglasses in a car?)

We step out of the car, and I see Taehyung busy on his phone. I'd want to start a conversation with him. Should I inquire as to where he was yesterday? Wait! That would be far too intrusive. What about boating? Yes, Jungkook said there is a lovely river down the valley. Should I ask him if he wants to go boating with us?

"Hmm... do you want to go boating with m... us?" I stammer a little.

He raises his head from his phone and walks by me, leaving me alone. Did he just ignore me? Just like that? He didn't even look at me. Why? Wasn't he flirting yesterday? What happened to him today?

I stand there silently, sulking, only to find someone holding my hand.

(Taehyung?)

"Come on, let's go," Jungkook says, pulling me along with him. I appreciate his gesture, but I wished it to be Taehyung holding my hand somewhere. I guess I am going crazy.

(Perhaps, I already am)

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" Hoseok approaches me while hugging me. This gentle hug was just what I needed right now. I returned his hug, smiling, "I am good. How about you?"

"Bright as sunshine," he responds, laughing as he forces me to sit with him.

I look around and realize I'm the only girl here. They didn't bring their ladies, did they? I don't believe Jimin will lie to me.

"Where are your girlfriends?" I ask, capturing everyone's attention.

"Wait! We were allowed to bring them?" Namjoon responds as he erects the folding seats.

"Jimin said you'd bring your girlfriends," I reply, aiming daggers at Jimin. I would not have come if I had known I would be the only female here. I've just lately begun to open up, and being among seven males, wait, seven attractive males, raises my anxiety level to infinity.

"This is the only time we can spend together without being interrupted. It's like a brother's time. No girlfriends allowed," Namjoon adds as he settles into one of the folding seats.

"But, then..."

"Let me explain. Aren't roommates like brothers?" Jin asks, and everyone nods at his statement while I look at him with wide-open eyes. "Y/n is Taehyung's roommate. Therefore, they're kind of brothers. Tae is our brother, so Tae's brother is our brother as well. So looking at the statistics and calculating the dynamics,  Y/n can officially join our brother's time. Can't she?"

Everyone has their mouths agape as they stare at Jin. I look around, squinting, to check whether anyone understood what he said. Even Namjoon, who I'd heard has a higher IQ, appeared taken aback by his explanation. No offense, but I can't believe what I just heard. Brothers? Taehyung and me? I'd best kill him and leave no trace. How dare that jerk ignore me?

"Yes. Hyung," Jimin continues, clapping and applauding Jin's explanation, "I never knew you could explain so well." Hoseok joins in the clapping, as does Namjoon, who appears to have no idea why he is clapping. Why does it look like they are instructed to clap after his speech?

"Wait! But how is she our brother? She is a girl." Jungkook asks, confused.

"Jungkook-ah! You won't understand. You are still a baby." Jin replies, and he pouts in his seat.

"This is the most nonsense thing Jin Hyung has ever told," Yoongi remarks. I definitely agree. This has to be the most nonsense thing I've heard ever.

"Now that you're here, Y/n," Jin approaches and stands beside me, offering me a juice can. "Why don't you just have fun?" He continues, whispering in my ears, "Trust me; you're going to get a lot of stuff to blackmail Taehyung later."

"We've got cuisines, beers, and adventures. You get to see a lot of beautiful places, too, " Jimin continues.

I take a glance at Jin, then at Jimin. So, they are attempting to help me in defeating Taehyung. Then is this trip their plan all along?

 "Wait! Why aren't we taking any pictures? Taehyung-ah! Take a pic."Jin summons Taehyung, and Namjoon passes over the camera to him.

"1...2...3...KIMCHIIIIII!" Jin says, which makes the rest of us giggle.

"Can you photograph all seven of us together?" Jin asks, and I respond with a smile.

"Y/n is going to take a picture. Avengers assemble!" Jin announces.

"Y/n! Should I strike a Spider-Man pose?" Jimin inquires, masquerading as Spidey. I can't stop smiling because he looks so adorable.

"You look great in everything," I tell him. "I know, right," Jimin says, and we both give each other a high-five.

I approach Taehyung and take over the camera from him. I take a couple of images for them, and trust me when I say I've never witnessed a relationship like theirs. It feels like they complete each other. I swear, just looking at them makes me forget all my worries. I was admiring my camera shots when I felt a shadow obstructing the sun's rays.

When I glance up, Taehyung is staring at me.

(This guy and his staring. 'Sigh')

I'm still pissed at the fact that he ignored me, but never mind. "Do you want to see the photos? See, they're gorgeous." I show him the camera and let him go through the photos.

I kept showing him the photographs, only to find his cologne strike me abruptly. I raise my eyes to discover that we are both too near. He shifts his gaze away from the camera and back to me. Those dark soulless eyes make me squirm, and I flick my look around to find that the others have already left, leaving Taehyung and me alone. 

(Where did they go?)

"T.. Taehyung..." I stutter as I move a bit back.

I manage a quick glimpse up to see his stone-hard eyes. I can feel his breath touching my neck as he closes the distance between us.

"What are you doing?" He says nothing, and I remain still. 

"Taehyung.. what..."

Then his fingers brush my hair, and before I know it, he's pulling my scarf, causing my hair to wallow down my shoulder in waves.

"From now on, don't tie your hair."

All I can feel is my breath becoming trapped in my throat as I struggle to take in the air as he murmurs in his harsh voice. Damn his voice. But hold on! Did he get this near to say this?

"Why?"

He says nothing and keeps on looking at me, " I asked why?" I try to sound strict, but my voice is a little feeble.

"It makes me want to pin you up and kiss you like hell," he says calmly and indifferently.

His words cause my eyes to hood up and chills to erupt on my skin. My heart is racing so quickly that I'm frightened it'll burst in no time.

Taehyung leans in farther as his gaze shifts between my eyes and my chest, "And stop shoving your tits at me. I won't hesitate to grab them," he comments, peering down at my chest. I pant up, and my eyes enlarge to their widest. 

I lick my suddenly dry lips and clench my fists more tightly, "You can't." I will not lose. He's done these techniques before, and I'm not going to fall for them again.

He chuckles at my statement as his hands glide down my neck from my jawline. Even his lightest touch makes me moan as I fight to keep my mouth shut.

"Trust me... I can."

He replies quietly, taking a long inhalation, and then he walks back from me, completely ignoring me. While I stand there frozen, unable to move a limb. I know nothing occurred between us, yet with nothing happening, every cell in my body craves his touch even more. I feel weak to his touches.

(What is this feeling?)

I attempt to calm myself down by taking deep breaths unless I hear someone call my name.

"Y/n?"

I notice a familiar face beaming back at me when I glance around. I return the grin, but why am I not feeling good about this meeting?

Author's Note:

Did you feel the tension?

Who do you think is the familiar face? Umm.. even I don't have a good feeling about this meeting.

The next update will be posted on Sunday.

Keep reading and supporting! Also, can we get to 300 votes?

Please vote, share and comment!!

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.2K 30
It didn't make sense, it might sound insane to any other human being who isn't Taehyung, but he would rather cut his arm off than let Jungkook leave...
183K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
15.7K 1K 50
How does one know when to act on love? (Very slow burn xD and fluff ahead) ________________ Weekly updates( Sunday), relatively short chapters Jungk...
348K 25.2K 87
☪︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * *     ⊹ ˚ . . ┊ ┊ ⊹ · ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...