Red Vs Blue Zero to One ( OC...

Por zer0420

Before anything can begin, it must first Start from Zero. Before there was Red vs Blue, there was Project F... Más

Prologue Zero and One
Chapter 1 New Agent
Chapter 2 The Heist Pt 1
Chapter 3 The Heist Pt 2
Chapter 4 Baited
Chapter 5 Metastability.
Chapter 6 Fall From Heaven Pt 1
Chapter 7 Fall From Heaven Pt 2
Chapter 8 3 V 3
Chapter 9 Instigation
Chapter 10 Break In
Chapter 11 Recovery Squad
Chapter 12 Investigation
Chapter 13 Best Friends Reunion
Chapter 14 Unexpected Meet Up
Chapter 15 Enter The Reds
Chapter 16 Memory Is The Key
Chapter 17 Catch A Ride
Chapter 18 The Alpha
Chapter 19 End Of The Line
Chapter 20 A Deal For Freedom
Chapter 21 Recovering One
Chapter 22 Scvanger Hunt
Chapter 23 Returning Home
Chapter 24 Relapse
Chapter 25 New Team
Chapter 27 Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 28 An Unrequited Reunion
Chapter 29 Falling Out
Chapter 30 True Colors
Chapter 31 Don't Say It...
Chapter 32 Shipwreck
Chapter 33 S.O.S
Chapter 34 Enter Freckles
Chapter 35 Much Needed Talk
Chapter 36 FAQ
Chapter 37 Ready... Aim... Fire...
Chapter 38 Lost But Not Forgotten
Chapter 39 Hit And Run
Chapter 40 Debrief
Chapter 41 Team Building
Chapter 42 Resucue Mission?
Chapter 43 The Federal Army of Chorus
Chapter 44 Reunion
Chapter 45 Long Time No See
Chapter 46 Catching up
Chapter 47 Catch Up, No Mustard
Chapter 48 Site Crashers
Chapter 49 Set In Motion
Chapter 50 Trap Within a Trap
Chapter 51 This Is War...
Chapter 52 Job Interview
Chapter 53 Capital Assets
Chapter 54 Tourist Trip
Chapter 55 No Fighting in the War Room
Chapter 56 Loosening Up
Chapter 57 Test Your Might
Chapter 58 Hook, Line...
Chapter 59 And Sinker...
Chapter 60 Frustration
Chapter 61 Counseling
Chapter 62 Invasion Of Armonia
Chapter 63 A Coward's Sacrifice
Chapter 64 All or Nothing
Chapter 65 The Great Destroyers
Chapter 66 The End Is Here...
Chapter 67 Previously On
Chapter 68 Reacts
Chapter 69 Hold The Past, But Start Anew
Chapter 70 Unexpected Help
Chapter 71 Danger Zone
Chapter 72 Recovery
Chapter 73 A Lesson In Time Theory
Chapter 74 Docudrama
Chapter 75 Consequences
Chapter 76 Paradox
Chapter 77 Man Out Of Time
Chapter 78 Breaching The Torus
Chapter 79 Red Thread
Chapter 80 The Gang Back Together
Chapter 81 Succession
Chapter 82 Killing Time
Chapter 83 Back To The Statusquo
Extra Chapter #1 Tower Of Procreation
Extra Chapter #2 Bad Dreams
PSA RTX
PSA New Holidays
Restoration Thoughts...

Chapter 26 Unwanted Rescue

1.4K 57 14
Por zer0420

(A/N) These are Zero's updated Dual Large Knives, the "Wolf Fangs". He sheaths them on his back.

No one's POV

(1 month later)

Currently, within the Capture unit, Epsilon-Church relives a simulation of the Alpha's life in Blood Gulch over and over, in order to find Epsilon-Tex. And once he did, he deleted her, forgetting her and moving on.

Epsilon: Alright, world, do your fucking worst! Cause I sure as hell just did mine.

All of a sudden, a voice from the void, full of echo as if answering his request.

Real world Caboose: It's opening! It's working!

Epsilon: What the fuck was that?

In a view of the sky, and giant, real world Caboose is looking down through the crack.

Real world Caboose: U- I see him! I see him, he's in there. He's okay!

With the simulation Reds, they see the real world Caboose.

Sarge: Is that Caboose?

Simmons: Is Caboose... God? I mean, I can kinda see it now that I think about it. Sure would explain the fuck outta the platypus.

Sarge: Well, that's just great. Caboose is God. I guess that makes me the first person in the history of the Universe that doesn't wanna go to Heaven. Hhgh, great job Blue Team. You find a way to make everything suck.

Back to the sky, and giant, real world Sarge is shoving giant Caboose out of the way

Real world Sarge: What? Let me see, moron. It's just a bunch o' circuits.

Real world Caboose: Yeah but they're glowing. He's alive!

Back down to the mini-world Reds.

Simmons: Um, Sarge? What're you doing up there?

Sarge: What? Is that me? And more importantly, why am I talking with a Blue? Attention enormous version of myself! I order you to attack!

Back with Epsilon, he was extremely pissed off.

Epsilon: No. NO! The memory unit isn't dying! This isn't the end of the world - it's a fucking rescue mission. NO!

Real world Sarge: Well get him outta there.

Epsilon: No, no, stop! Stop it, leave me here!

Church vanishes from inside the memory unit, and returned to the real world.

Church: No, no, dammit! Whyhyhy? Why did you do it?

Caboose: Church, you're alive! See-I knew it. See I told them! And she was right! We could get you out!

Sarge: Alright then, we're square Blue. We helped you get your shiny blue buddy out, so that makes us-

Epsilon: What're you doing here?!

Caboose: U- saving you. Y-we found you in the place where they were keeping you and we traveled a really really long way to come to this place, and fought a bunch of people, and then fought a bunch of more people, and then we got you and took you and saved you, the end.

Church: But why would you do that? Why!?

Sarge: Well, clearly it wasn't to hear 'thank you'.

Grif: (off screen) Hey, we're taking fire out here!

Epsilon: Thank you...!? You fucked everything up...! I was at peace - I had it figured out, it was over! Put me back!

Sarge: Put you back? Buddy, we just fought through an entire military base to reach you. And now you wanna go back?

Epsilon: YES!

Caboose: She said we need you. She was the one who knew how to get you out.

Church: She? Who're you- who're you talking about, Tex? The real Tex?

Caboose: Tex? No, no not Tex. The new lady.

Epsilon: New lady?

A door slides open, with Carolina, who was alive and well entering the the room.

Carolina: Hey there, Epsilon. Been looking for you for a long time.

Epsilon: Oh no...

Carolina: Now that I've found you, you're gonna help me do what I should have done years ago. You're gonna help me kill the Director.

Epsilon: Agent Carolina?! What are you doing here!?

Carolina: I need your help. I'm tracking the Director of Project Freelancer and you're my best bet for figuring out what hole he's hiding in.

Sarge: Hole, eh? You know, our buddy Donut was always talking about his holes!

Epsilon: Sarge...

Sarge: Constantly trying to get people to look at them and what not.

Epsilon: Come on Sarge, he's dead now. He was shot, remember?

Sarge: Oh right. ...Probably has a few more holes in him, huh? Heh heh heh ...What, too soon?

Epsilon: What's the appropriate amount of time to go by for that joke to be okay?

Sarge: Ah whatever, you big blue baby.

Epsilon: Shut up Sarge. What are you doing alive Carolina? You're supposed to be dead. This is impossible.

Sarge: That's a funny thing to say, for a guy who's literally a ghost.

Caboose: Yeah, uh, actually he's not a ghost... Um, he's a computer program. He gets holograpically projected on our armor when he wants to talk to us.

Sarge: Seismographic computer programs? Heh heh. Caboose, you say the craziest things sometimes. What an imagination on you.

Caboose: Yeah, I don't know what that first word means, but it sounds the same ...I will allow it.

An explosion goes off, as Zero and Wash backs up into the room firing in the opposite direction.

Zero: Are we done in here or not?

Epsilon: Wash? Zero?

Washington: You got Epsilon out, good. We can't hold them off much longer. They're not too happy about us breaking in.

Zero: And the fact that we're still alive.

Carolina: Let me see what I can do to help that, on me, Zero.

Carolina and Zero run out of the room and fires her rifle, and Zero his pistols. Carolina quickly runs through multiple soldiers, taking them out effortlessly.

Zero: ...-_-... Still so completive I see...

Tex then appeared next to Zero.

Tex: Tell me about it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how she's still alive. I saw Maine kill her...

Zero: You wanna ask her?

Tex just gave Zero a look.

Zero: What?

Tex: You do realize she has an unhealthy, hateful, hostile attitude towards me, right? She knows I'm still alive, and in your head for that matter-

Zero: Yeah, that won't end well.

Tex: For now, she doesn't need to know. I'm also more or less interested in her sudden reason to want to kill the Director.

Zero: Yeah, I was curious about that myself. I guess for now we should see what she has planned.

Carolina: Zero! What the hell are you doing?! Get your ass up here!

Tex: You heard her.

Zero: ...-_-... Ah, great now I have two bossy women to deal with...

Tex: Fuck off, I am not bossy.

Zero: Keep telling yourself that...

Back with the others, they were speaking to Epsilon, who they had just freed.

Washington: Heh, same old Carolina. I guess coming back from the dead doesn't change anybody.

Epsilon: Washington, why are you and Zero wearing blue armor? And why are YOU wearing my armor?

Washington: Oh... Um...

Caboose: Oh... Yeah, yeah.

Washington: Zero and One kinda joined Blue team... And they sort of used me to... replace you?

Epsilon: Replace me?

Caboose: I wouldn't really use the word replace... But there's no word for "Take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say replace.

Epsilon: When did this happen?

Caboose: Oh, do you remember when you went into the memory unit and then everyone was sad?

Epsilon: Yeah!

Caboose: It was right after that.

Epsilon: Right after I left?!

Caboose: Well, it wasn't right after, you know, but you know it was like 5 or 10 seconds.

Epsilon: You've got to be kidding me.

Caboose: Life is short Epsilon; we had to move on.

Epsilon: I think I just got dumped by Caboose. This is unfucking believable!

Caboose: Yeah, it's-it's not me; it's you.

Washington: Epsilon, they just needed to even the teams, it's really not-

Epsilon: Hey! Would you guys stop calling me "Epsilon"?! I'm Church now.

Caboose: Oh... um, we sort of call the new guy Church. You know, sometimes.

Epsilon: What...?

Washington: Caboose just finds it easier. The armor color confuses him... As do a lot of things.

Epsilon: Let me get this straight Agent Washington; you took my name, too?

Washington: It's only in certain circumstances.

Caboose: Like when we talk to him... Or need to fill out paper work... Or sing happy birthday to him.

Epsilon: YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Sarge: Well... this is awkward. You know, I think the quickest solution would be a good old fashioned thinning of the ranks with my trusty shotgun. Any takers?

Washington: Er- We're fine.

Sarge: Well, it was worth a shot. You win this round blue... but I'll be back... Actually, these guys have been kicking our ass! I'm kind of glad to have you back. Sure would be nice to have an idiot in charge of Blue Team again.

Epsilon: ...-_-... Thanks... It's great to be needed...

An explosion can be heard, as Carolina enters the room again.

Carolina: Everyone, front and center now!

(Timeskip)

After making their way outside, multiple soldiers were engaging Carolina. Zero and Wash runs out of the base and assists her.

Carolina: Wash, take that right side. Zero, the left.

Zero: Already on it!

Wash shoots and kills multiple of the soldiers, and Zero tossed a grenade over them, shooting it, causing it to explode, killing even more of it.

Washington: Where's everyone else?!

Carolina: Working on an extraction plan.  They should be here right about-

One and Grif suddenly appears in a Warthog and runs over the remaining soldiers.

Grif: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

Grif and One stops the Warthog in front of Carolina, Zero and Washington. Sarge and Caboose run out of the base to join them.

Carolina: ...now.

Grif: Sup.

One: ...-_-... You are such a reckless driver...

Sarge: Damn you Private Grif! You took out those two soldiers before I could administer my legal brand of red justice.  Now where's Simmons?

Grif: I don't know.  He found another Warthog and he was right behind me.

Another Warthog, containing Simmons and Tucker, drives out in front of the base, parking next to Grif. Simmons activates the emergency brake after doing so.

Simmons: Present.

One: ...-_-... And you are just a stick in the mud driver...!

Grif: (sarcastically) Wow...nice entrance dude.  Very thrilling.

Simmons: Hey, I don't need all that flash.  Some of us have respect for the fundamentals.

Grif: Hey, what did I tell you before?  You know you're not allowed to use words that use the term "fun" in them.

Tucker: I'm riding with you guys next time. He actually stopped at the train tracks.

Simmons: That's the law!

Tucker: We were under fire!

Simmons: That's still the law.

Sarge: Simmons, only you could manage to make a high-speed chase boring.

Simmons: Thank you, sir.

One: ...-_-... You really shouldn't be proud of that...

Grif notices the classical music playing from Simmons' Warthog

Grif: What is that song?

Simmons turns it off.

Simmons: Uh, it's a Bolivian Orchestral Mash-Up. Obviously, you haven't heard of them yet.

Grif: Thank Goodness for that.

Epsilon runs out and joins the others.

Epsilon: I still don't understand.  Why did you guys rescue me?

Sarge: Don't blame us. Blame Mrs. Fussy Britches.

Caboose: Yeah, actually it's Miss Fussy Britches. She gets really mad when you say it wrong.

Zero: No, mad is her default emotion.

Carolina: Shut up.

Zero: See?

Sarge: She wanted to get you out of that memory whatsit.  Something about you being a geneticfide and mental imprint of muculeen of that Professor What's His Puss.

Epsilon: Can somebody translate that? I don't speak Huckleberry.

Caboose: Yeah, the mean lady wants to find the Director and since you have all of his memories, you might know where he went.

Epsilon: Wow, that actually seemed too correct for you, Caboose.  There must have been some part of that you didn't underst-

Zero: Wait for it.

Caboose: -and when she finds him, we're going to throw him a very big surprise party.

Epsilon: Ah, there we go.

Sarge: Sure, as long as surprise party means shooting him in the face and then walking away in slow motion. Hehe.

Caboose: SURPRISE!!

Epsilon: Well, I- you know, I hate to break it to you, but I don't know how much help I'm going to be.  I mean, I may have the Director's memories, but that doesn't mean I...remember them.

Caboose: Yeah, I have the same problem.  I barely remember any of my own memeories, and none of anyone else's.

Sarge: Well you better start remembering Blue.  I had to watch Grif nearly die three times today. It's like fate was laughing at me. Why don't you just take him already!

Epsilon: I gotta say, I'm pretty surprised to see you taking orders from a Blue...Sarge.

Sarge: Hmph. Under duress.

Epsilon: What?  You didn't want to come?

Sarge: Let's just say you seem to know a lot of women with quick tempers.  You got a fetish or something?

Epsilon: I guess you could- Say yeah, apparently...

Zero: ...Wanna talk about it?

Epsilon: ...No.

Caboose: Wanna talk about it with-

Epsilon: NO!

Carolina: Okay, everyone load up. NAV points are in your HUDs.  Alternate NAVs uploaded to your secondary objectives. Sync.

One: Sync.

Everyone else stares at Carolina in silence.

Carolina: Sync?!

Tex's message: Oh she's definitely in for it.

Washington: Oh, uh right! Everyone, just say "sync" whenever she says that.

Tucker: Oh.  Sync?

Caboose: Refrigerator.

Carolina: You guys not used to getting orders?

Grif: Oh, were used to getting them alright.  We're just not used to doing much with them.

Carolina: We're retreating.

Simmons: Oh!  Okay, yeah!  That's usually step one in most of our plans.  Sync!

Caboose: Easy-Bake Oven.

Carolina just put head hand on her head.

Carolina: Let's just go...

Zero: Ah, there it it. The mind boggling headache. You're going to be getting a lot of those.

(A/N) Now, originally, I was going to make a scene where they meet up with Carolina, but I didn't because of the Lack of information. They talk about it as if they went somewhere, but they couldn't have. If they went to Blood Gulch, then they should have Sister with them. They can't go to Valhalla, because they would have Donut and Doc with them. If they go back to the secret Freelancer base, they would run in into the Directer.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3K 441 28
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Before the Reds and Blues, Blood Gulch and Valhalla, Epsilon and the Meta, Ruby and Tex, there was Project Freelancer...
21.1K 423 23
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Upon the destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues settle into Valhalla, but Donut arrived with a message...
5.9K 110 22
The assholes are back. With the retrieval of Delta and Church form the memory unit. The Reds and Blues must help Carolina on her mission to kill the...
12K 251 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the people of Chorus united, the Reds and Blues have only one final threat to handle, Charon and it's mercenarie...