Marriage :- A deal or Love ๐Ÿ’•

Por behir_love_forever

hey guys. This is my first story and, these story is based on our favourite couple yess it's behir. it's my f... Mรกs

Introduction to our character
part 1 - first meet
part 2 - suprise
part 3 - friends
part 4 - first kiss and ๐Ÿ˜
part 5 - leap
part 6 - marriage proposal ?
part 8 - An unwanted marriage
part 9 - first night ๐Ÿคช
part 10 : rasam
๐Ÿ’ฅ important ๐Ÿ’ฅ
part 11 - listening the heart โค๏ธ
part 12 - new entry ๐Ÿ’ฅ
part 13 - burning ๐Ÿ”ฅ
upcoming twist

part 7 - past revealed

248 32 9
Por behir_love_forever

So in this part the past of behir will be revealed.. let's continue the part.
______________________________________

Scene - rivanya date at cafe or We can see they are discussing something important...

Ritik - Shivu our plan is successful now. They agreed to marry eachother.

Shivu - good ! Now they will be together soon.

Ritik - thanks shivu, because of you they both were together. Ager Tum ne us din bela ko rote hue nahi dekha hota to hum kabhi sach ko jaan nhi paate.

Shivanya smile 😊 - arey isme thanks kaisa. Unhone hume ek kiya ab hum unhe ek kerenge.. or vaise bhi me apne ...hone vaale dever or jiju ...and... apni behan and ..hone vaali devrani ...ke liye itna nhi ker sakti....now we will make them fine...

........................ FLASHBACK........................

SHIVANYA saw bela crying in her room.

Bela to herself - kyu mahir kyu ? Kyu kiya Tumne esa kyu mujhe us din dokha diya.. jab tumne mujhe propose kiya tha tab sab kitna accha tha. Tum Mai or humara pyaar per sab khatam ho gaya jab tum pub vaale din uss chudail ruhi ke saath..chii...

Then shivanya was shocked 😲 after hearing this.. she called ritik and told him everything. Then they hired a detective and know all the things about behir , ruhi , and Rehan...

Detective - dekhiye mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai.. mai aapko batata hu.

Rivanya nodded and he started telling everything deeply about past...

Behir flashback -

When bela and mahir proposed eachother they are very happy.. but after some days they went to pub and the day in which they went pub changed their life...
Mahir and bela are dancing with each other.. but somewhere Some people was jealous.. they were non other than Ruhi and Rehan. Ruhi likes mahir and Rehan don't actually like but lust on bela and her property. So they planned something..
Mahir ordered some juice while ruhi bribes the waiter and mix white powder on Mahir's juice. Then mahir takes the juice and drink it then one waiter fell some water on mahir.. he told him to go to the room no. 250 to clean his dress.. Mahir accused bela than go to the room.
Later mahir feel very weak and dizzy. Then ruhi came and take out his shirt and also take out her shoulder cut crop top.. and then trys to make out with mahir as he was not in his sence..
Just then a waiter came and tell Bela that mahir call her in room 250. Bela goes and what she saw that mahir is making love with ruhi.
( Actually he was not.. ruhi tried to Show that they are making love.)
Bela was Fully broken...
Ruhi to Mahir - mahir do you love me ?
Mahir (thought that she was bela ) - yes i love you unconditionally.
Bela goes in trauma for some seconds..
Bela ran from there.. and drink very strong alcohol.
Then Rehan came - hey Bela what's up.
Bela - nothing ( in anger )
Rehan - can I ask you something.
Bela - yes say.. in rude tone...
Rehan - do you love me..
Bela - what type of question this... I don't love you...
Rehan - okay I was just kidding.. do you love mahir.
Bela - with a sweet tone - yes i love him a lot from my soul...
Bela was drinking as she doesn't realise that Rehan has make her video. And then Rehan edit that clip and sent it to Mahir with another sim..

Next day... Mahir feel dizzy as he had got a headache. Mahir see his phone and hot shock + tear in his eyes...mahir see that video that Rehan make...

* In video..*

Rehan - do you love me ?
Bela - yes i love you a lot from my soul.
Rehan - don't you love mahir?
Bela - what type of question is this... I don't love him..

Mahir see that video or can say Heard that video which was edited by Rehan.. now he was not in his sence he also got trauma for seconds..

Both behir were crying whole heartily..
They thought that both was betrayed by eachother

Next day at college

Behir meet with anger on their faces...
Bela was about to leave but..

Mahir - how can you did this ?

Bela - actually i should ask the same question ?

Mahir - now see who is saying? Are you out of mind..

Bela - yes i was.. but now my mind and my senses are back to me..

Mahir - what are you saying ??

Bela - yahi ki tumse pyaar kerna meri jindagi ki sabse badi galti thi.. you will never understand my love towards you... Let's come back to point.

Mahir - woahh ! Really love...hahah... did you ever love me? Did you ever know the meaning of love?... And also i don't want to understand you and your so called love because I already understand what you and your so called love are...

Bela sadly smile - so Mr. Mahir Sehgal i want to say you that now it's over between us.. i don't want any kind of relationship between us. After the farewell party we are separated and don't even and ever try to contact me...

Mahir have tears in his eyes but control it because he don't want to show her that it effects him....

Mahir smile - thank you pehli baar meri man and dil ki baat shi se jaani hai...

Bela - mention not ....one more thing ,,"I HATE YOU"

Mahir - "I HATE YOU TO BELA"

Both goes in different way... Crossing eachother... Separating their souls from their body...

Mahir turn and say - bela let's see tumhe mujhse jyada pyar kerne vaala kaise milta hai tum kabhi move on nhi ker paogi...

Bela turn and say - really !! Let's see.

Bela takes mahir words on her ego.

now they are completely broken... But the evils are very happy on the separation of behir they are known other than Rehan and Ruhi.
Rehan take the chance of time and go to bela.

Rehan - bela i want to talk to you..

Bela - i am not in good mood so, sorry..

Rehan takes bela hand and say - i love you. Will you be my girlfriend.

Bela became shock but remember mahir words again that she never move on again. Her ego says to rehan

Bela - yes.

Rehan hugs bela.

Mahir see Rehan hug bela and now he confirmed that the video is not fake it is truth.

Mahir left in anger... Same ruhi propose mahir and because of bela he accepted ruhi proposal... But left her soon...

Then in this 3 years behir didn't talk with each other and got busy in their work... Mahir and bela feels betrayed and a feeling of revenge born in their hearts but one thing is that they care for eachother till now the love between them is lost somewhere but not died.
In those years bela became rude , and short tempered.. she never loved Rehan.. Rehan always irritate her.
With mahir... He is not the same, the chocolate boy was lost... playful mahir was lost somewhere... He smile very rarely.. sometimes he drinks alcohol and hide it from family.. he spends most of times in his office....

BEHIR FLASH BACK END.

Rivanya are shocked and then they didn't waste a single minute and go to their home they called both the families...and talked about it...
Now all family members are shocked...

Shivu - aap sabhi ko sab se pehle inki shadi kervani hogi.. kyuki ager humne sach batya to ye kabhi nhi manenge..

Ritik - right ! The situation is very complicated...

Summi - tum dono keh sahi rahe ho per yeh hoga kaise tum jaante ho na unko.. vo dono ek dusre ki shakal bhi nhi dekhte...

Sarika - shadi to Durr ki baat hai..

Rahul - per hume kuch kerna padegaa na..

Andy - haa...Ritik shivanya tum dono ke pass kuch idea hai..

They look at each other...

Shivanya - i have an idea.. per isme hume summi aunty or dad aapki help chahiye...

Summi and Rahul nodded...

Shivanya - mahir and bela aap dono se sabse jyada pyar kerte hai.. to summi aunty aapko mahir ko convince kerna hai and dad aapko bela ko convince kerna hai...and aap dono ko yeah kaise kerna hai yeah me aapko bataungi...
To aap plan suniye...

__________FLASHBACK END__________

( So guys all these were planned by rivanya and these all are things were drama)

Rivanya - ab unhe koi alag nhi ker sakta.
______________________________________

Target 🎯 for next update
Vote - 30+++
Comment - 30+++
______________________________________

Promo - behir marriage
Words count - 1450
______________________________________

Sorry for late update ..i was 😷 sick.
I know this is update is boreing but still it is important part of this story... So tell me how this part is?

Your writer

Akansha 💖
______________________________________
***************BYE*****************

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

718K 17.5K 54
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
318K 25.7K 26
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.7M 148K 42
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
487K 26.7K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...