𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

By TheeGoldenGoddess

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓." More

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Not An Update
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
Not An Update
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
Not An Update
New Book
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Not An Update
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝐈-
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
I Have Some Explaining To Do ...
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
Yaalllllll
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
NOT AN OFFICIAL UPDATE

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

4.3K 136 24
By TheeGoldenGoddess

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Bitch I'm so happy you decided to bring yo ass out the house." Kaison said as we drove to some party Harmonee was having.

"Chile me too. I love my kids but motherfucker can they cry." We both laughed cause Jameir wasn't even a cry baby but when Jaliah cried he cried.

"Not too much on my god babies."

The rest of the ride there was funny as hell I really missed hanging with my friends.

"Kayl gone be here?" I asked as we pulled up to the BNB .

"Yes ma'am." Soon as he answered Kayl had pulled up right next to us clearly arguing with Milan over the phone.

"Okay nigga My daughters are good The fuck! Don't worry about where they at while I'm outside bitch they straight." She hung up and turned towards us.

"Hey bestiessss."

We waved at her before we all Bussed up laughing.

We entered the hotel and went to the room that Harmonee was hosting the party in.

It was fine niggas every where.

Time to go Nigga shopping.

"Meilaaaaaaaa." A drunk Harmonee dragged.

"Hey baby happy birthday." I hugged her.

"Thank you , fair warning My cousin is here." She said referring to Jahlil.

"Okay that's fine I'm off him now." Which was true. Jahlil did what needed to be done I knew I could call on him if I needs something done for the kids or if I felt like my life was in danger or something.

I made my way to the kitchen do that I could myself a Lil drinky drink.

Don Julio And pink lemonade is fire so I mixed that putting Hella ice in my Lil cup cause a bitch liked her liquor cold.

I was drinking my drink and Vibing in the kitchen when this fine Nigga walked in.

"Excuse me Ma." He reached past me to get a cup and I stepped out the way.

"Preciate you. But why you in the kitchen when the party out there?" He asked pouring him some Don Julio in a cup.

"Too many people."

"I feel you ma . I'm Jermaine by the way but most people call me Jay.

Not another mfn J name.

"Nice to meet you In Amelie most people call me Meila or Mei." I gave him a small smile.

We kept talking g and it was refreshing to be having a conversation with someone who wasn't Trynna be all hard and prove his dominance and all that extra shit.

Conversation was real good that was until my bitch ass baby daddy walked in the kitchen.

"Wassup baby mama." He looked at me then mugged Jermaine.

"Wassup Glock." Ian trust this Jermaine Nigga enough to say Jahlil government name.

Jermaine looked between us.

"This Yo baby daddy Forreal?" I nodded my head.

"Words mamas." Jahlil said and I looked at him.

"Nah she good my fault big bro. I fuck with Yall later." He smiled at me and then went back to the party.

I tried to walk out behind him but Jahlil grabbed my arm.

"What nigga?" I snatched from him.

"Yeen talked to me since that shit with yo pops wassup with that." He took a sip from his cup which was most likely some lean.

"Aint shit to talk about. The kids good I'm good. So we don't need to be talking." I shrugged.

"Ight but I Wanna talk to you." His eyes was low Asf.

"About what Jahlil?"

"Come to my truck Wimme real quick." I texted Kaison and Kayl to let them know I stepped out with him and that I would be back.

We made it to his car and got in.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Speak nigga." I laughed at how dumb he was looking.

"I miss you ma." He pulled off and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What we leave the party for?"

"Cause that music was interrupting our conversation." He pulled into this park like area not too far from the BNB.

He let his seat back and lit a blunt.

"But Forreal I miss you you baby mama." He licked his lips.

"I miss you too. You know that but we ain't no good for each other."

"Mannnnn we can try." He passed me the blunt.

We was just smoking and he put some old school R&B on in the background.

By this time we was high as fuck and he was looking so good.

"You like what you see ma?" He licked his lips.

Ian say nun I just closed my legs a lil tighter.

He peeps and laughed. "Come here Meila."

I climbed over onto his lap straddling him and we started having a full blown make-out session.

He gripped my ass causing me to moan lowly.

He broke the kiss and swiftly pulled my panties to the side under my skirt.

"Condom?" I asked him and he smacked his lips.

"You ain't never asked me no shit like that." Nigga we ain't really too much fucked Forreal since we made Jaliah that was months ago.

"I'm clean."

"And you also like nutting in me put the damn condom on or take me back to the party."

He mugged me then reached into his arm rest grabbing a condom and slipping it on.

Thought so bitch.

"Watch bitch word."

"How you-" I gasped as he slid it in with no warning.

He started pounding into me like his life depended on it.

I closed my eyes letting out low moans.

"Look at me Amelie." He slowed his thrusts and I opened my eyes looking at him.

He gripped my neck pulling me into a kiss before pounding into me again.

The kids got sloppy as I was getting close to cumming.

"I'm Fenna cum." He slowed all the way down and I looked at him like he was crazy."

"Get yo nut." He let the seat back even more putting his arms behind his head.

I began riding him like my life depended on it gaining moans from him.

I was close and so was he.

He gripped my ass and started back his lethal thrusts.

"Oh my god." I closed my eyes.

"Look At me." He sped up even more.

As soon as i opened my eyes and made eye contact with him I came.

Mind blowing. Life changing and soul shaking.

He finished soon after me and pulled me into a kiss.

I could get used to being fuck buddies with my baby daddy.
—-
Heeeey🌚How Yall Doin? I'm Back For Real Now Yall😭My Mental Health Was Not There Hunny! And I Really Began To Run Out Of Ideas For This Story. I Literally Started Two Other Stories That I'm Fw Wayyyy More . But Idk If Yall Want Those Yet😭 But Yea I'm Back.

I Missed Yallll❤️

What's New ? How's Life ? ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."
196K 5.7K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
51.8K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
360K 7.3K 21
Drama,Lies,Secrets,Love,Lust Life Read to find out more