Slow and Steady

By JTGLZ88

The future is never set in stone, and it's proven when Gojo gets a letter in the mail. Or, author didn't see... More

Theatre of Time
Episode 1- Ryomen Sukuna
Episode 2: For Myself
Episode 3: Girl of Steel
Episode 4: Curse Womb Must Die
Author's Note
Episode 5: Curse Womb Must Die -II-
Episode 7: Assault
Omake: Juju Stroll

Episode 6: After Rain

3.7K 114 50
By JTGLZ88

The adults were all seated at the breakfast bar, which had appeared while they were sleeping, and the atmosphere was strained as they sat down. They had risen earlier than the other students and had ate their breakfast in complete silence. The notepad that had been given to Utahime by Mechamaru just before they went to bed was placed in the middle of the table.

"Well," Gojo said, breaking the stillness with his opening statement. He was well aware that there were going to be a lot of differing opinions regarding the future. Yet it was necessary for all of them to be on the same page in order for it to move forward without anyone messing up the timeline. "It should come as no surprise that the topic at hand is the foreseeable future. But, we have a responsibility to take into account the impact that this will have on our students. There has to be a cap on the number of things that we are able to alter. If it does not happen, then we won't be able to predict what happens after that."

"Of course. We don't lack morals." Utahime noticed what he was implying, and rolled her eyes. The very first thing that they needed to determine was where to begin, as well as who should be eliminated. Another problem is the fact that Sukuna is able to witness everything take place. It's impossible to guess what he would do if Sukuna was able to break free from Itadori.

"Hmm," Ieiri hummed, rubbing her chin. "But which curse do we take out first? And even if we do, how can we be sure the future won't change drastically? And since the students grow from these battles, if we take that away, wouldn't it stunt their growth?"

Yaga nodded. "That's right, as sorcerers we gain experience by fighting curses, and thats how we develop our techniques even more. It's best if we can just change the major events instead of killing the curses."

"It's more efficient and safer if they're gone though." Utahime notes, sighing. It was a hard choice to make. Let the students grow by winning their battles, or keep them safe by eliminating all threats.

"Maybe, but what if another powerful curse comes along, even after we watch the future? Something that wasn't shown?" Nanami retorts. "We won't always be there to save them."

"And it's not like training will completely save them. Fighting is much more stressful, and they could make mistakes." Ieiri added, pulling out a cigarette. She lit it up, blowing the smoke harshly. Maybe they shouldn't have watched the future. Just this one decision could make or break their student's lives.

"Then how about this?" Gojo suggested, tugging at his blindfold. "If we're able to train them using low grade curses instead of each other, their mental strength can improve, so they're not afraid of special grades. We can't take them out just yet either way, since we don't know what would happen if major changes occurred. And it might not be shown in the videos."

"So you're suggesting we just keep those curses at bay, until the students have grown stronger and can consistently exorcise curses?" Nanami questioned. While it seemed like a good idea, it wasn't as if the curses couldn't attack them in secret.

"Or what about this?" Utahime added. "If we train them to be ready for every attack that will take place, we can just defeat them through that. It's not like the future would change that much if everything falls into place with minor changes. Even if the students think they're not ready, they can still grow from it. If any of them become stronger or gains new techniques through them, we absolutely should let them fight."

"This I can agree with." Yaga nodded. He glanced at the other teachers, who were still thinking.

"If we go this route, we'll need to find out what else happens." Gojo said. He bit his lip nervously, choosing his next words carefully. "We don't know if we, or the students will...pass."

Considering Itadori had died once in the future, there was no chance it couldn't happen to any of the others. Especially since Itadori had lucked out with Sukuna when he died, seemingly alive and in Sukuna's domain. The others wouldn't have been able to come back if it happened.

Nanami grimaced at the words. That's right, he thought. There was a chance of a death from the students. "We'll make sure it won't happen. We have the tools available to prepare for. In the worst case scenario then we can completely change what happens during that moment. For now, let's stick to Utahime-san's plan."

The rest nodded in agreement, moving onto their next problem.

Shoko crushed her cigarette against the ash tray. "Sukuna is too big of a risk to ignore."

"We can't even stop him from watching what we're watching." Utahime sighed, tiredly massaging her head. She thought back to when Sukuna was sitting on his throne. "If he can bring him into his domain, then we should focus on blocking Sukuna from Itadori."

"Is there even a way to seal him but Itadori can still access his cursed energy?" Nanami asked.

"He would have to go inside his domain again just to put a seal on Sukuna." Gojo replied. There wasn't anything that was a one way seal, and their seal master had been holed up for years. There was no way they could get into contact with him unless something drastic had happened.

"We don't even know Sukuna's intentions." Yaga reminded. "He might not side with the other curses. He's selfish and only does whatever he wants."

"And we still can't take a chance of not doing anything." Nanami replied. Sukuna was probably thinking of a thousand ways to get them killed, or put Itadori in desperate situations to make him do whatever he wanted.

"For now, I suggest watching Sukuna." Shoko said, dreading the idea of doing so. It was necessary for the student's safety though. "If he does anything, Itadori is going to try and take responsibility for it. I don't want to put him in that situation."

"If Sukuna takes over, I want you to take care of it." Yaga stared at Gojo who nodded. He was their best bet against a curse who also knew the future.

Utahime glanced at the clock reading 8:17 am. "We should wake the students. They need to eat before doing some morning exercises. Can't let them slack off after all."

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

After their morning routines and exercise in the gym and training room that materialized after breakfast, they settled down in their seats, anticipation thrumming through their veins.

Yaga pressed the play button.

On the operating table, Itadori's wound had crusted over and had dried out completely. Deep in his domain however, Sukuna was berating Itadori in a condescending tone. "Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it...Brat."

Blood was splattered all over, and the King of Curses presided on a throne made of skulls. Itadori smiled, but his expression betrayed his underlying wrath.  He hardened his stance, getting himself prepared to challenge Sukuna. "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!"

"That's right Itadori!" Nobara cheered, slapping his back. "Don't take shit from that fake king!" She was still annoyed over what Sukuna had said the previous night, and was now dedicated to insulting him whenever she could.

"You will pay for that you brat!" Sukuna cursed, mouth forming on Itadori's cheek. "I can't wait to drag your carcass across my domain and-"

"Can you both shut up." Megumi sighed, sinking down in his chair. He did not need to deal with this in the morning.

Thankfully they both quieted while everyone was staring at them weirdly.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" Sukuna questioned as though the solution wasn't immediately obvious to him.

"Damn straight I am. You just killed me." Itadori's forehead suddenly sprouted a tic mark.

Sukuna appeared disinterested as he rested his head on his arm. "This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?"

Maki snorted.

"Yeah, and you ripped out my heart right after that!" Itadori yelled out, clearly unable to believe what he was hearing. Sukuna sighed, and Itadori's attention finally shifted. "Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death." Itadori picked up a skull. "This works out, though. I'll make you cry!"

Itadori hurled the skull at Sukuna, which resulted in an explosion as the skull landed on the top of the throne rather than striking the curse. Sukuna jumped up onto the larger bones that were located above them, exhibiting no indication of being surprised. He moved his attention gradually to Itadori who was running towards him.

"I hope you're ready for this!" Itadori drew his arm back in preparation to throw a punch, but it was easily stopped. The remainder of his assaults were successfully sidestepped as well. Sukuna beamed a grin and let out a chuckle as he saw Itadori's dogged persistence.

Sukuna came close to countering Itadori's final blow with one of his own, but instead Itadori altered his trajectory to go downwards, closer to his opponent's feet. The impact from the punch was absorbed by the bone, yet it had no effect whatsoever on Sukuna. He was aiming for where I stood?

"Hmm not bad," Gojo hummed, amused. Itadori still had more to learn, but fighting the curse head on with confidence without cursed energy was something no one else besides him could do. "You have a talent for adapting Itadori-kun."

"Thanks sensei!" Itadori brightened when he heard the words. It made him not want to make any mistakes.

"You fell for it! I got you!" Itadori said while maintaining a sarcastic tone. He thrust out his leg in an attempt to knock Sukuna off his feet, but rather than allowing him to land the strike, Sukuna moved swiftly behind him.

"Huh?" Itadori's expression changed to one of bewilderment.

"Man, you're boring." Sukuna remarked as he brutally booted the boy off the bone. Itadori made a peculiar sound as he went down face first into the water as he was falling.

The expression on his face caused Mai to burst out laughing, and she didn't care that she was being very loud about it. She wiped away a tear that had fallen.

Inumaki couldn't help his grin at the sound. Even though they were supposed to be rooting for Itadori to beat Sukuna to a pulp, Itadori was always fun to watch as he flailed or did something funny.

"Ughh." Itadori blushed, hiding his face. He probably looked like a fool to everyone. How embarrassing!

"Don't mind. Don't mind." Miwa giggled. Though the sight was hilarious, she felt bad. At least she hadn't embarrassed herself yet.

As he sat up, Itadori let out a gulp of breath. "I thought I landed that one perfectly!" Before he could stand up, he made a sound like he was suffocating and flailed about when Sukuna descended onto him as if he were his landing pad. "Damn it."

"This isn't the afterlife." Sukuna elaborated as he used Itadori as a seat. Another painful groan escaped his lips. "It's my innate domain."

"Innate domain? That thing Fushiguro was talking about?" Itadori wheezed out, making no move to push Sukuna off him.

"You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet." Sukuna carried on, a grin spreading across his face when he heard Itadori let out an audible gasp. "If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us back to life."

"There's no way Itadori would accept." Nobara scoffed. Just the thought of a sorcerer and a curse making a contract together was absurd. And Itadori was to good to blindly agree to it, seeing what Sukuna had done in the last episode.

"That's right," Megumi said, glancing at the adults. "Itadori is smarter than that."

They were a little tense, still unsure if Itadori would agree to it. After all, he would come back to life. The thought sounded to good to be true, and they knew some sorcerers wouldn't hesitate to comeback.

Momo tilted her head in thought. "Who knows though. It's the only chance he's got, and Sukuna will play dirty. There's no doubt the conditions are insane."

Todo shook his head. "He wouldn't. I'm sure of it!"

"Obviously he's going to decline. But like Momo said, Sukuna's most likely going to force him into it." Mechamaru sighed.

The boy in question sat silently, just hearing what was being said. It felt nice to know they thought he wouldn't stupidly make decisions without thinking. However, it still felt strange. Why was Sukuna even offering the contract in the first place? He still had other fingers, and it was only time before someone revived him. Shaking his head, Itadori turned back to the screen.

"Cocky bastard. You act all big, but I know you don't want to die, either."

"The situation's changed. In the near future, I'll be able to see something interesting." A flash of the moment when Megumi was about to use his ninth summon appeared in Sukuna's mind. He raised two fingers, as he laid out what he wanted. "I have two conditions. One: when I chant "Extension", you'll hand over your body for one minute. Two: you'll forget this promise."

Maki rolled her eyes. "Yeah there's no way he's accepting."

Inumaki nodded in agreement. They all knew Itadori wouldn't put them in harms way. Even if he wanted to, the fact that he'd forget the contract was a disadvantage.

"No way." Itadori responded, fully aware that accepting the agreement would only lead to further complications. "I don't know what your goal is, but it's shady as hell. After what you did this time, I finally get it. You're evil. I'm not lending you my body again."

"Then I'll promise that I won't kill or injure anyone during that minute." Sukuna let out a sigh as he grew frustrated with Itadori's good nature. "So annoying."

"Like that's going to change anything." Mai said. Sukuna definitely had something else up his sleeve.

"Like I can believe you!"

"It's not about whether you believe me or not. This is a pact. A geas. I'll be the one punished if I break it." Sukuna envisioned chains encircling his body and tying him to the promise he would make. "If you pursue selfish gain beyond your means, you'll earn retribution. I'm pretty sure you've experienced that for yourself."

"Still not worth it." Kamo commented, crossing his arms. Curses were untrustworthy, and killed innocents just for fun. No one in their right mind would make a contract with them.

"He might force Itadori to switch at the worst times too." Megumi mused. Just by being unable to fight, Itadori would be placed in danger. Sukuna may not be allowed to harm others, but he never stated he couldn't harm himself. 

Panda pounded his paws together. "Even if Sukuna manages to switch with Itadori without a contract we'll stop him." 

"It wasn't a problem before!" Itadori shot back, referring to the time when he was able to subdue Sukuna.

"Huh? Oh...That time I wanted to switch, too. And you were just doing as that sorcerer told you to." Sukuna circled back around to the primary subject matter at hand. "A pact founded in mutual interest. That's one of the key factors behind all jujutsu."

"Fine, then. So move." Itadori sounded resigned, but ultimately gave his consent. "I'll accept your conditions."

"EH?!" 

"No way..." Miwa whispered. 

"He might be tricking Sukuna." Momo said nervously. She hadn't known Itadori for long, and he was way to loud for her tastes, but he was a good person. 

Itadori shrunk down, feeling sick. There's no way I accepted. Right?

The teachers glanced at him frowning. Did they underestimated Itadori's kindness? No...Itadori was just as kind as before, but even he had his own desires like everyone else. 

Nobara bit her lip and Megumi had stayed quiet. Itadori's not like that. He wouldn't accept after everything Sukuna's done! He has to have a plan. 

"That's-I-" Itadori tried to tell them he wouldn't have made the contract with Sukuna, but was unable to form any words. 

Itadori followed Sukuna after he stood up, heaving a sigh as a foreboding expression crossed his face. "I don't know what you're trying to do, but it means I'll come back to life!"

A satisfied, evil grin formed, as Sukuna chuckled quietly. However, before he could say anything, he was punched in the face, skidding backwards and blood drops flying in the air.

Nobara jerked up, a wide grin forming. She knew it! "THAT'S RIGHT! BEAT HIS ASS!"

"See?" Megumi turned to the teachers who's faces filled with relief. "You guys were worried for nothing. Itadori wouldn't do anything that would harm others."

Gojo pat Itadori's head. The sliver of doubt that had plague him vanished and was replaced by guilt. How could he have thought of Itadori like that? 

Itadori let out a a shaky breath. He would make the right decisions. 

"Like hell I'd say that. Bring me back to life without any conditions." Itadori scowled as he spoke, his tone indicating that he was serious. "It's your fault I died in the first place."

"Then how about this?" Sukuna asked while swiping some of the blood from his lip. "We'll fight to the death, and if you win, I'll do it without conditions. If I win, you come back to life under my conditions."

"Good luck," Mai smirked. Itadori already died once, so he wouldn't be afraid to get hurt. However, they couldn't take Sukuna lightly. He was the King of Curses after all.

Inumaki held up a sign cheering Itadori on. He lifted it waved it around like he was at a concert. 

Itadori couldn't help but laugh at the sight. It certainly made his mood better. "Thanks Inumaki-senpai." 

Itadori grinned, showing off an excessive amount of confidence in his abilities. "Sure ! I'll beat you to-" In an instant, Itadori's head was sliced in half with Sukuna's technique before he could finish his sentence.

After a short period of silence, the room suddenly erupted with noise.

"He didn't even let you finish talking!" Maki laughed incredulously. Sukuna didn't even have to try. One small attack had been enough to behead Itadori. 

"Sukuna that bastard!" Nobara screamed, shaking a fist in the air. "I'll get revenge for you Itadori! I'll beat him to a pulp! Better yet let me use resonance on you to strike him down!" 

Megumi noticed as Itadori shifted closer to Gojo at the threat. He sweat dropped. "Well, I wasn't expecting Sukuna to go easy on Itadori, but this wasn't how I imagined their fight to end."

Mechamaru sighed at the chaos. Every student was shouting their opinions or just screaming, while Inumaki was furiously shaking his sign which now had curse words written all over it. 

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"You know," Gojo's could be heard, as the underground hospital lights flickered. "I have a bad personality." 

"At least he's self aware." Panda said, crossing his arms. Inumaki nodded in agreement. 

Gojo whined, but couldn't do anything. He was the one who said it. 

"I know." Ijichi replied instantly.

"Ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later."

"F-forehead flick?"

"Being a teacher isn't my style." Gojo elaborated while crossing his arms over his chest. "Do you know why I decided to teach at this school? Ask me."

Ijichi began to perspire uncomfortably as he stood there next to him. He seemed to be anticipating that anything he said would either get him in trouble or cause him to be punished. "Why did you?"

"Because I have a dream."

"A dream?" Itadori looked at Gojo curiously. It seemed strange. Gojo was the strongest, so wouldn't he be able to do anything he wanted? 

"Yes, Yuuji-kun!" Gojo ruffled his hair excitedly. "I'm sure the tv will be showing you soon~"

"A dream?"

"Yup. As you can see in this case with Yuuji, the top of the jujutsu world is a den of vice. Conservative fools. Traditional fools. Arrogant fools. Just plain fools. It's a bargain sale on rotten mikan. I want to reset that garbage jujutsu world." Gojo appeared intent as he sat with his fingers together. "Murdering everyone at the top would be an easy task. But they would just get replaced. It wouldn't bring a revolution. And if I did that, no one would follow me. That's why I chose education."

"Hmm," Yuuta tilted his head. That was certainly not something he'd thought he'd hear from Gojo. He was surprisingly thoughtful about his actions. Gojo was more complex than he acted, reminding him he wasn't just the strongest. 

He wants a revolution?  Yaga thought. Education was definitely a powerful tool to influence and share ideals. 

Megumi glanced at Gojo, then immediately looked away when he noticed Gojo was preening under all the attention. Well, even if he has good ideals, he still has the same shitty personality. 

"Wow, sensei!" Itadori grinned at Gojo. "You sure think things through!"

"Haha! Of course Yuuji-kun~ I don't do things just because I want to." Gojo's voice turned serious. "Having this much power should be used responsibly. The world needs a balance, now that I'm here."

As Gojo thought each of his pupils, he couldn't help but feel warmth inside. "That's why I chose education. To raise up strong, clever comrades. That's also why I occasionally tossed my missions to my students. It's tough love."

Mai raised a brow. "Really? It seems lazy on your part. Tough love would be assigning harder missions that weren't given to you."

Kamo nodded. "Like you said earlier, having that much power needs to be used in the right situations. You're not really doing that if you give your missions to you students."

Nobara turned to Gojo in anger. "I could've been shopping for cute dresses but you threw your missions on us? Hmpf! You owe me ten of the new spring dresses sensei!"

Gojo laughed awkwardly. Well, he had been trying to get them to get used to harder missions, but he also wanted to go to the new dessert shops. So it was a win-win. 

"I'm sure sensei is just doing his best!" Itadori said brightly. What if Gojo couldn't assign specific missions, so he just gave them the ones that mattered to their education? "Gojo-sensei it just thinking about how we can get stronger. Right?"

The emotion Gojo felt couldn't be explained. He loved and cared for his students, and yeah, maybe he was an asshole sometimes. But he truly wished the best for them. They just didn't view it the way he did. And to see one student understand made him so happy. 

Gojo grinned widely, smacking Itadori's back. "Correct! One hundred points to you!" 

Are you sure you don't just want to slack off? Ijichi swiftly thought, his expression remaining unmoved to conceal his emotions.

At this, Ieiri sighed. There was a number of things that most wouldn't be aware of about the sorcerer. Gojo liked to do things in a practical way, even if it didn't seem that way. However, she understood what Ijichi meant. It did look like all Gojo did was parade around in those stupid glasses eating cream puffs, crepes, or whatever sweet he could get on. 

"That's another head flick!" Gojo stuck his tongue out in mock anger. 

Gojo continued on, this time, praising his students. "They're all talented. Especially the third-year, Hakari, and the second-year, Okkotsu. They'll become jujutsu sorcerers on a par with me." The thought of the deceased student made his hands tighten, and he became increasingly angry. Yuuji was one of those, as well.

Itadori almost teared up. His teacher believed in him? "Thanks sensei."

Maki nudged Yuuta with a grin. "Did you hear that? You'll become super strong."

Yuuta just laughed, feeling a sudden weight of expectation. He didn't know if he could handle the pressure. Ever since freeing Rika, he'd cautious of hurting others. But his growth in Africa wasn't a bad thing at all. Maybe he grew to Gojo's level fighting one of the curses?

Panda scratched his chin. "The third-years sure are missing out on this."

"Their too busy dealing with their own problems to deal with things like this." Maki replied, grabbing a can of soda. She took a long drink, sighing in satisfaction at the way the bubbles went down her throat. Then she ripped open a bag of chips, stuffing herself as quickly as possible. Junk food is the best. 

Inumaki nodded, holding up his now whiteboard, reading 'They would probably be bored out of their minds.' 

"Hey, you two." Ieiri called out as she put on a pair of lengthy medical gloves. Her back was facing the table. "I'm about to get started. Are you just gonna watch from there?"

Gojo and Ijichi were taken aback when they saw Itadori slowly sit up behind her. The wound that had been in his chest had completely closed up, and he appeared to be in good form. Ieiri too turned around as she caught a glimpse of their faces, and her eyes widened in surprise at what she saw.

Miwa giggled at their reactions. To bad she couldn't watch it in real time. 

"Imagine how you guys would react." Itadori chuckled. He was displeased with the way the contract went, but he wouldn't be making the same mistake twice.  

Nobara rolled her eyes leaning against Megumi. He went stiff for a moment then relaxed. "I'm sure we'll beat you up for it, eh Megumi?" 

The boy nodded, grunted in response. 

Gojo flapped his arms obnoxiously. "I'm sure Yuuji and I will be it some grand! Something fun!"

"Whoa, I'm completely naked!" Itadori exclaimed, staring down at his body. Near him, Ijichi was still freaking out while Gojo was laughing.

"G-G-G-Gojo-san!" Ijichi stutteringly emitted what he wanted to say, pointing his finger in the direction of Itadori. "H-H-H-H-H-He's alive!"

"Ijichi be quiet!" Gojo said.

"Wow," Mai's brow lifted at the sight. "You sure Ijichi is suited to continue working? It looks like he's gonna faint every time something big happens."

"That's why I told him he should quit trying to be a sorcerer." Gojo replied, shocking the students.

"No way!" Nobara shouted. "That guy really tried becoming a sorcerer?!"

Gojo nodded, smirking. "He wasn't cut out for it though. And no one knows his cursed technique, since he doesn't fight. It's become one of the biggest mysteries."

Nanami took off his glasses. Well, at least now he knew why Ijichi had said he was quitting. 

Itadori's eyes sparkled, determined. "I bet I can figure it out!"

Megumi scoffed, moving his arm when Nobara got up from his shoulder. It was a little stiff, but nothing small exercises couldn't fix. "Good luck. I've met Ijichi-san earlier than you, and he wouldn't spill at all. Every time someone asked him, he immediately switched the subject. He won't even give you a clue."

Yuuta nodded. "Yeah, and I think he likes knowing people don't know it. That's probably one of the reasons why he's never revealed anything."

Itadori slumped forward, disappointed. "Damn."

"I'm kind of disappointed." Ieiri's eyebrows drooped as she made a frowning expression.

"Um, I'm embarrassed to ask, but who are you?"

"Yuuji!" Gojo said, now happy. Ieiri quickly grabbed a medical garb for Itadori to wear. "Welcome back."

Itadori mimicked Gojo's gesture by raising his hand as the two of them smiled and clapped their hands. "Yeah. Good to be back!"

"Nice reunion." 

"Ha! One second Gojo-sensei is depressed and angry, the next he's all cheerful like none of the bad ever happened." Momo couldn't help but feel amused at Gojo's personality switches. 

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Gojo and Ieiri were talking about Itadori's situation as they strolled down the hallway of the school.

"Ugh, I'll have to revise the reports." Ieiri was dreading the prospect of the paperwork that lay in wait for her.

"No, leave them as-is." At Ieiri's confused hum, Gojo explained. "I want to give Yuuji time to gain the minimum power necessary before he's targeted again. Sorry, Shoko, but could you leave Yuuji listed as dead on the records?"

"Why?" Utahime glanced at Gojo who shrugged. The screen would show the answer. 

"Other people might experiment on me!" Itadori stood up and let out a few punches and kicks. "No way I'd let them do anything!I'll beat their ass if they tried!" 

"That's not the reason." Todo shook his head. "They want to take you to the curses!"

"Or," Nobara leaned forward. "They'll clone him!"

At the looks she got, Nobara rolled her eyes. "C'mon, what are the chances of having a perfect vessel for Sukuna? If Itadori can house other curses, wouldn't they want to clone him so they can use it for other curses? And it's not just those at the school who are sorcerers. There are some around the world too!"

Itadori gasped. "You're right! I can't let any scientist looking person come near me at all! Except for Ieiri-sensei."

Gojo sweat dropped. That was far from the reason. 

"Eh? So you plan to keep Itadori completely hidden away?"

"No, I'll have him make his comeback in time for the Exchange Event." Gojo grinned.

"Why?"

"The reason is simple. No one's allowed to take the events of youth away from young people."

"Oh." Itadori and Nobara blushed at the real answer. Okay, maybe their reasoning was far fetched, but it wasn't like it couldn't not be true! You never know!

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"I bet everyone will be surprised." Ijichi was listening as Itadori relayed the news of his excitement while he was putting on the shirt.

"Of course," Kamo said. "You came back from the dead."

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Not anyone." Gojo concluded, as the two reached the entrance of the school.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

A worker from the cafe was absorbed in his thoughts as he nervously glanced at the table behind him. Because he was so anxious, sweat was dripping down his forehead. Starting right now, I'm ditching work. I've always had a strong sense of responsibility. I've been saving up my earnings so I can send my four younger sisters to college, too. But even I can't fight my survival instinct.

His eyes darted at the table where Geto and the other curses were sitting. If I go near that table, I'll die!

"Oho~" Todo rubbed his hands together. "He can feel the curses?"

"Well, they're special grade, so of course a regular person could feel it. I mean, look at Itadori and where that got him." Momo answered.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Gojo Satoru." Jogo started. "I wonder if we could kill him if we joined forces."

"Either he'd flutter out of your grasp," Geto replied calmly. "Or worst case, you'd all get exorcised. I would recommend you pour energy into sealing him rather than killing him."

Everyone could feel how the mood shifted from lighthearted to tense. Gojo was the most alert, and couldn't take his eyes off Geto. 

"Gojo-san can't be killed by curses then," Miwa mused. "And that means they're not going to take risks against him to defeat him?"

Megumi shook his head. "No. There are some arrogant curses still. They'll either die trying to seal Gojo-sensei or die trying to kill him." 

"Seal him? Do you have a lead?"

Geto smirked. "We'll use the special-grade cursed object, Prison Realm."

Jogo's eye widened in surprise as he processed the information. The top of his head started bubbling with lava as the excitement grew. "Prison Realm?

"Prison Realm?" Itadori questioned. He looked at the teachers for answers. 

"It's the strongest seal to ever exist." Nanami explained. "Anything and everything can be captured by it, and only items or cursed techniques that can nullify the box will free it."

"That's scary." Nobara shuddered. If Gojo was sealed, what were they going to do? Curses wouldn't be fearing their ultimate demise, and instead gather their numbers. A potential war could brew if that happened. Shaking her head, Nobara free herself from those thoughts. Gojo wouldn't be sealed. It was impossible. Besides, if there was that one percent chance, we still have Nanami, and the other adults. 

Two waiters were engaged in conversation not far away from them.

"Table 5 hasn't ordered anything at all." The male complained, sighing. "Someone go hurry him up. He's taking up a whole table by himself."

Another staff came up, sweat dripping down his face. "Sorry boss, but I quit!" After making an awkward bow, he bolted out of the restaurant in a hurry, leaving the manager in a sputtering mess.

"Good for him." Mechamaru nodded. 

"Huh? What?!" The manager yelled, trying to get his attention but failed. "Hey! Hold on a minute!"

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"You have that detestable thing?!" Jogo crowed with delight and leaned forward in anticipation. The crown of his skull released a small explosion.

As the manager passed by, he could feel the heat coming from the explosion. "Our AC is running, isn't it?"

"Jogo, don't get too excited." Geto said, smiling slightly. "You'll make it hot in here."

"Sir , have you decided on your order?" The manger from earlier came up. His hand were held together in a polite manner. Before Geto could reply, his garments caught fire as he was speaking, and the flames consumed him so quickly that he didn't even have time to scream before he died.

"Oh my god..." Miwa covered her mouth in horror. 

Itadori felt sick, watching as the bodies burned to a crisp. He ingrained the curse's face in mind, ready to beat the shit out of him if they ever crossed. 

Megumi grit his teeth. He didn't tolerate innocents being killed. 

When a neighboring waitress saw him in such a state, she threw everything she was holding down and started screaming.

Geto observed the situation with a disinterested and even irritated expression on his face. "I wish you wouldn't cause too much commotion."

Gojo glared at the screen. Whoever was in Geto's body would pay. 

Kamo felt disgusted. A commotion? If only he could slice them up. 

"This is hardly anything." The curse grinned as he responded, showing his amusement. A swiping gesture was made with two fingers, and the remainder of the clients and employees, except for one, were killed instantly by the fire.

Geto coughed and waved his palm in front of his face as ashes flew all around them. "I'm glad we didn't choose an expensive restaurant."

"That's the least of their worries?" Maki knew this was typical curse behavior, but it still infuriated her to no end. Revolting creatures they were, regardless if they held some human features. Sukuna was a prime example. Even if his body didn't take on his original form, Maki could remember the grotesque image the history books drew. 

The one remaining waitress yelled as she dashed hastily toward the exit of the building. When she had fallen, rather of trying to get back up, she crawled her way to the exit.

"Geto, how strong am I in terms of Sukuna's fingers?"

"At a low estimate, I'd say eight or nine fingers?"

"Pathetic." A deep voice drawled. 

Everyone glanced at the mouth and eye formed on Itadori's cheek. Since he made his appearance already, his voice coming out was not surprising. It still was creepy though. 

"A supposed special-grade at that level? This era is so disappointing." Sukuna continued. He felt bored even while watching whatever was going on. Not only did death scenes nearly put him to sleep, there was no action. No gore. 

Nobara shoved a grape into his mouth to shut him up, but he bit her finger hard. "You'll be the first to gut when I get out of here." He said, reminding her of his words from the previous night. The bitch was too annoying. A big pest that wouldn't go away. 

She hissed at him, pulling back. Nobara may have felt the fear of dying, but she wouldn't back down. "Fuck you."

"That's plenty. Give me the Prison Realm! I'll add it to my collection." Jogo's face contorted into a sly grin as he raised two fingers. "In return, I will...kill Gojo Satoru."

Though Mai hated Gojo, she let out a big laugh. The thought of Gojo dying to the curse was outrageous. How arrogant was this curse?

"Help-" Just as the waitress reached the sliding doors, she burst into flame.

There was a short period of silence as the sorcerers bowed their heads. Their deaths were horrible, and they could only hope to exorcise the curses as quickly as possible. 

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"By the time we arrived on the scene, your son was already dead." Megumi said, delivering the news in a somber tone. He was standing at the front entrance of an apartment complex as he broke the news to the mother of one of the inmates that her son had passed away. "To be honest, I was skeptical about saving any of the people in there. But my friend was different. He wasn't successful, but he tried to bring your son's body back for you after we confirmed his death."

Megumi's mind wandered back to the moment during their mission when he overheard Itadori say the word "Please." His mouth tightened, and he quickly took out a bag with the name tag from the uniform. "Take this, at least. I'm sorry we weren't able to save Tadashi-san."

"It must be tough." Miwa watched the screen sadly. There was nothing that could've been done. 

He bowed, as the mother finally talked. Her voice wavered in grief as she held the item carefully. "It's all right. Don't apologize. I'm the only one who will mourn his passing, anyway..." She fell to the floor, tears streaming down her face, clutching tag to her chest.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Nobara dashed away from Panda, screaming. They were circling the field as Maki and Inumaki watched them from the steps.

Hearing footsteps, Maki turned around. "You're late, Megumi."

"Kelp."

"What were you doing?" Maki asked.

"What does it matter?"" Megumi replied, zipping up his training jacket. He hesitated before asking, "Zenin-senpai...What kinds of people do you want to save as a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"I'm not the heroic type," Maki said. "If I save someone, then I save someone, and if I don't then it doesn't matter to me. The only thing one my mind is becoming clan head." 

I shouldn't have asked. Megumi thought. Sorcerers weren't good or bad people. They were more of a dark grey area. Just because sorcerers involuntarily help a stranger from curses didn't mean they were a good person in general. It just depended on the perspective.

"Huh?" An annoyed look grew on her face. "It's not like I care of my if my actions save anyone."

Megumi rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't have asked."

"What?!"

"Fushiguro!" Nobara yelled, gaining their attention. She was being swung around by Panda by her feet. "Quit asking interview prep questions! Switch with me! I'm sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy some cute tracksuits!"

"I'm finally taking a break." Nobara grinned. 

Momo grunted. "That's what you're worried about?"

"Well, she was probably swung around for a long time." Miwa said, wringing her hands nervously. She didn't want things to escalate into a fight. 

Nobara ended up falling face first to the ground after being hurled into the air by Panda.

"What are they doing?"

"Falling practice." Panda answered, giving a thumbs up. He sighed, planting a hand on his hip. "You're both weak in close quarters, after all."

"Good thing you guys are working on it!" Itadori smiled. It was nice to see they needed to improve, and that he wasn't that behind from them. 

"Mustard leaf." Inumaki nodded.

Maki expertly twirled the bo staff in preparation to train Megumi. She smirked, making a 'come at me' motion her hand. "So first...Land a blow on us. We'll talk after that."

Yuuta quietly chuckled. "Good luck. She'll pull moves you won't expect."

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Gojo's echoed in the small basement where Itadori would currently reside. "You're a head above the rest when it comes to close combat, Yuuji. So what you need to learn right now is how to control cursed energy, as well as the bare minimum of jujutsu knowledge." Itadori smiled brightly, and Gojo took notice. "What's the matter?"

"Oh , I figured you'd be the best person to train me, so I'm just happy." Itadori's smile fell, as he talked more. "I'm weak, and I couldn't save anybody. Worse, I nearly killed Fushiguro. As I am now, I won't be able to face them. I want to become strong. Teach me to be the strongest."

"Ohhhh!" Gojo grinned at Itadori. "Nice words right there!"

"It's fine you idiot." Megumi said. It wasn't Itadori's fault he ended up fighting Sukuna. The curse was a different being, one with evil intentions. It wouldn't change a thing if he was out of Itadori's body. 

Gojo grinned to himself as he stood there, soaking in what was being said. "You've got a keen eye."

"Sensei, you're the one who called yourself the strongest."

"That's because I am!" 

"So arrogant." Utahime growled. His attitude always pissed her off."

After a beat of silence, Gojo started the lesson. "All right, first, take a look at those drink cans over there."

The green can exploded, while the yellow can was twisted. Itadori emitted an amazed sound. "This is with cursed energy," Gojo explained, motioning towards the green can. "And this is with a cursed technique."

"I see. I don't get it."

"You suck at teaching." Mai said to Gojo. 

"I do not!" He crossed his arms. That one actually hurt. 

"It's okay sensei!" Itadori smiled. "You'll probably go more in depth later on."

Gojo was blinded by the smile. Itadori was truly his light in all the darkness. His precious student! 

Gojo hummed. "Right, well...Think of cursed energy as electricity, and cursed techniques as appliances. Electricity by itself is hard to use, right? That's why we run electricity through appliances to achieve various results. Here, I just fired off pure cursed energy." The green can was shown. "Here, I channeled cursed energy into a cursed technique to activate it and twist the can with jujutsu."

Itadori brightened, pointing one finger up. "In other words, I'm about to learn a very, very good cursed technique?!"

"No, you can't use cursed techniques."

"EH?" Itadori fell off his chair. "No way! You mean I can't do those cool moves?!"

"To be fair, your body wasn't made for sorcery." Mechamaru pointed out. "You only gained access to cursed energy because of Sukuna."

"And cursed techniques are given when you're born." Yuuta added. 

The boy's face froze, a strangled sound coming out. "Huh?!"

Gojo elaborated further. "Setting aside simple shikigami and barriers, cursed techniques are fundamentally etched into your body from the day you're born. So the power of a jujutsu sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent.'

Itadori was already feeling hopeless, and just listening to Gojo continue made him feel even worse. The color left his body little by little, and he crumpled to the ground like a piece of paper. Gojo took notice, and asked if he was alright.

"You okay?"

"I just thought I'd be able to pull off thunder or fire or a power bomb or something." His voice shook at the thought of being unable to utilize explosive powers.

Kamo shook his head. "Our powers aren't as flashy as the ones in anime."

Itadori slumped.

"Don't mind." Maki cheered him up. "They may not be flashy, but they're powerful. Not everything is like Gojo-sensei's techniques." 

"You can pull off a power bomb. Ohnita's, right?"

Itadori's wobbled even more. He let out a sigh. "This sucks. I wanted to pull off a Spirit Gun or Bankai, or Rasengan, or a Dodon Ray."

You just can't use them yet. Gojo thought with a secretive smile. Eventually Sukuna's cursed techniques will be engraved into your body. He watched as Itadori rolled around, still muttering off the abilities he wanted.

"Oho!" Itadori's eyes brightened instantly. "That means I can make cool explosions! But...what's Sukuna's cursed technique?"

Gojo hummed. "You'll have to figure it out on your own. But don't worry. As long as Sukuna stays within you, you'll be able to naturally grasp it."

"Let's just ignore what you can't do! We're going to enhance your strengths. We'll get you to imbue your fighting style with cursed energy. I'm way more scared of someone who can force their way through with the basics than I am of inferior jujutsu." Gojo said, cheering Itadori up. At this, Itadori perked up, finally listening to Gojo. "Like I just said, your talent for close combat is top notch."

Itadori inwardly felt pride. Even if he couldn't use cursed techniques yet, he still had his fighting skills. To see it get acknowledged by the most powerful boosted his ego. 

Ugh, disgusting...Sukuna said, only letting Itadori hear it. 

Itadori gasped, lifting his head off the ground. "But wait! I can already do that!'

"Get up."

"Back then, I somehow managed to get the hang of it." Itadori explained, thinking about the time when he fought against the Special-Grade.

Gojo smiled. "Then give it a try." He lifted his hand and pointed to it. "Hit me here. Not that you actually can."

Itadori grinned in response, rolling his arm. "Don't blame me if you get hurt."

"Heh." Itadori let out an embarrassed laugh. "I don't know what I was thinking, but Gojo wouldn't get hurt by that."

"It's alright, Yuuji-kun!" Gojo smiled. "You need to have the confidence against stronger opponents!" 

"Just hurry up and do it."

Getting permission, Itadori swung his fist right into Gojo's palm. It didn't have the desired affect, and Gojo pointed it out. "That didn't have any cursed energy behind it."

"How?!"

"Negative emotions are the source of cursed energy." Gojo clarified, hand still in the air. "In the incident you're referring to , you were probably brimming with anger and fear."

A light bulb when off in Itadori's head. "So you have to constantly be flipping out to use cursed energy? Now that you mention it, Fushiguro's always a bit snappy." He thought of Megumi summoning his demon dogs in anger.

"AHAH!" Nobara burst into laughter at the little image of Megumi. "That's not how it works, but good try."

"Tch." Megumi grumbled as his ears turned red. He wasn't grumpy. Just because he didn't smile or act all happy go lucky didn't mean he wasn't feeling different emotions. 

"Not like that." Gojo said, waving his hand.

At that moment, Megumi felt a sharp prick at the back of his neck, and an irk mark appeared. He sucked it a large breath gaining Maki's attention.

"What's the matter?"

"I just got really irritated."

"Hah?" Maki scowled.

"No, not at you." Megumi placated.

"There's only a month and a half until the Exchange Event , so no dawdling." Maki reminded, tossing her polearm to Megumi. "Here, you can try the long one next."

Megumi caught it, feeling how it moved in his grasp. "This actually feels pretty good."

"Are you going to use the same weapon?" Yuuta asked curiously. 

Megumi shook his head. "No, but I want to get used to using them if I ever need to. I need to figure out how I can free both my hands and summon my shikigami, while still being able to use a weapon."

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Everyone's trained to produce cursed energy using the faintest sparks of emotion." Gojo said, holding up an arm. "They've also trained on how to not waste cursed energy when emotions are flaring, too. There are several methods to train this. I'll be having you use a pretty exhausting one."

Itadori swallowed, nervous. "L-Like what?"

Gojo held up multiple movies, grinning. "Watching movies."

Nobara gawked at the screen. "That's totally unfair! How come we have to be flung around, and he watches movies?!"

"I know right." Momo frowned. "That's like favoritism."

Gojo smiled innocently. "Well, we can't have Yuuji-kun running around."

"Watching movies?"

"Yup." Gojo looked over to the large pile of movies he had placed on the table in front of the tv. "Everything from masterpieces to C-grade horror films and terrible French movies. You'll be watching them nonstop as long as you're awake. Of course, you won't just be watching them."

Gojo held up a sleeping stuffed bear, with a large snot bubble as it snored. The bear had large blue boxing gloves and didn't wake when Gojo wiggled it around. "You'll be watching them with this guy."

"It's cute." Miwa said. And it really was. While it may have unnerved other people, she found most stuffed animals to be cute. And the bear was perfect for cuddling. I wonder what it's going to be used for. 

"I can sort of see it." Kamo nodded. "Though if I found that randomly at night I'd probably get scared."

"What's with the cute but creepy doll?"

"It's cute? It's a cursed corpse the principal made."

"Ah, I knew it! It has his sense!" Itadori took the doll from Gojo. He played around with it, squishing it's legs and hands. "And? I don't understand what you're getting at here."

"Don't be hasty, now. You'll see soon." Gojo replied amused.

Two seconds later, the bear had woken up, and punched Itadori in the face. Itadori jerked back in surprise, dropping the doll.

Itadori rubbed his nose, feeling the phantom pain. "Ouch."

"So that's what's it's for." Mechamaru commented. "It's teaching you how to keep your cursed energy in check."

"Hmm, not a bad idea." Nanami complimented. So the bear and movies, huh. While it may help in regulating his cursed energy, it wasn't the same as when fighting. Both should be practiced, but knowing Itadori, he'd get it down fairly quickly. 

"That cursed corpse will wake up and attack you, just like that, if you don't keep pouring a set amount of cursed energy into it." Gojo said, smiling.

"Ow!" Itadori clutched his face in pain.

"Like I just said, we have all kinds of movies available here. Heart throbbers, thrillers, exciting ones, ones that'll make you cry, laugh, or feel disgusted. Your first goal is to watch an entire movie, from start to finish, without waking the cursed corpse." Gojo picked up the dvd, as he continued on. "This trains you to maintain a steady output of cursed energy, no matter what emotions you feel. You can't use too much or too little."

"Effective." 

Itadori picked up the doll cautiously, watching as it flailed it's arms before falling asleep. He sighed in relief, only for the bear to awaken again, moving it's arms.

"I have it set to the faint level of cursed energy you can produce right now," Gojo said, shuffling through some of the movies on the table. "But it'll steadily start demanding greater output, so don't let your guard down."

"Let's hope I can figure it out before I get punched again." Itadori sweat dropped. It was a good method, forcing him to learn and not get distracted by other things. And instead of letting him get used to it, the bear would demand more so he could improve at the same time. 

"I couldn't let it down even if I wanted to."

"What do you want to start with? I recommend this one. The heroine's annoying, but she dies spectacularly in the end."

"Major spoilers." Itadori deadpanned. His mood quickly brightened, as he suggested something. "I say we start off with an action-" The bear smacking him in the face cut him off. He threw it to the ground, cursing. "Oh, come on!"

"Better start learning." Yuuta smiled. It reminded him when he first started, and though the methods were different, the frustration was the same. 

"I bet he'll get it down by the end of the day." Todo grinned. While he may not have known Itadori for a long time, his growth in situations were incredible. Itadori was able to pick things up without having full knowledge of the topic. And even if he thought himself as dumb, Itadori's adaptability and battle smarts were on another level. 

"Hey, even if you're irritated, keep the cursed energy steady." Gojo reprimanded.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Carrying cursed tools, huh?" Panda mused. Nearby Inumaki, Megumi, and Maki sat on the steps.

"I agree with supplementing my close combat with weapons, but with my cursed technique, I want to be able to free up both hands at any time. With swords, you lose time sheathing them." Megumi explained, pressing his fingers together. "Zenin-senpai, you often carry more than two around with you, right? How do you do that?"

Maki pointed to Panda who flexed proudly. "I make him carry it."

I shouldn't have asked, part two, Megumi thought.

"If only we had those unlimited storage bags like they do in Harry Potter." Itadori sighed. It was such a shame. With how many versatile abilities there were, they couldn't make a simple yet extremely effective item.

"If there was such a thing, I'd pay so much for it." Maki replied, sharing his sentiments. 

"Some sorcerers keep cursed spirits that can store and retrieve objects." Panda suggested.

"Yeah, but you'd have to find one, and it takes time to make them follow your orders." Kamo frowned. 

Gojo was suddenly reminded of a special of curse. He wondered if it was still around. The long worm-like one that had been non hostile from the beginning. Maybe I'll try finding it. 

"He can't do that. It's a rare thing. And it takes time to tame them, as well. But if you find any, let me know." Maki replied, sighing.

"A year's supply of Calpas." Panda negotiated.

Megumi rubbed his chin, thinking deeply. His thoughts drifted back to when Sukuna asked why he had run away. I have the potential to beat special grades? Is that what he meant by that? His hand touched the step in front of him, eyes widening when he watched as they disappeared in the hand's shadow.

"Oh!" Utahime sat up. This is what she talked about earlier this morning. So the students would learn new techniques! It was a perfect opportunity to jot it down, and seeing how Megumi's attention immediately went to how he manipulated his shadows, she new to write down every technique that came along.

"Tuna, tuna." Inumaki called.

"Huh? What?" Maki questioned, looking over to where Inumaki was pointing.

"Senpai." Megumi answered, hand still underground. He smiled. "I think I can do it."

Megumi felt satisfaction, yet a little disappointed. While it was nice to see he was able to figure it out, it felt like cheating. 

Knowing Megumi's thoughts, Nanami said, "Don't worry. Just because you see a new technique, it doesn't mean you'll automatically be able to use it. You still need to master it on your own. Just think of it as a guide."

Megumi nodded.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Nobara huffed as she looked around the shops, turning everywhere. Instead of her usual uniform, she was wearing a black dress and a pink sweater drapped over her shoulders. "Ura Hara! Where's Ura Hara?! Underground?!"

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Do I cut the red wire or the blue wire?" A man asked, wearing headphones. The movie was blurry and the acting was alright.

"You know, in the area where I used to live," The protagonist reminisced, smiling softly. "The designated trash bags..."

"This is why I hate action-romance movies." Momo stuck out her tongue in distaste. The female lead was always prattling on and on about her childhood during important times. 

"True." Miwa nodded. Though she loved watched romance, the timing and place where the love interest reminisced was just not it.  

"Hey, what are you going on about right now?" The man asked, frustrated.

"... were red for plastic trash and blue for combustible trash. I always thought , shouldn't it be the opposite? It should be red! Anyone would go with red!" The woman ignored the question.

"I'll trust you." The man smiled.

Itadori watched entranced, as the scene unfolded. He lifted his coke can to take a sip, but was punched by the bear. Itadori fell off the couch, spitting and spilling the drink everywhere. The bear dance victoriously on the couch as Itadori coughed. "Don't do that while I'm drinking soda!"

This time, it was Megumi who let out the first huff of amusement. 

"Wow, so you can laugh." Itadori watched amazed, as if Megumi were a robot incapable of showing regular emotions besides negative ones. 

An irk mark appeared on Megumi, and he flicked the boy's forehead. "Obviously."

"Megumi-chan!" Gojo cooed, sparkles floating around him. "You're finally socializing!"

"Just who do you think I am?!" 

The others looked at them, finding the scene funny. It wasn't often they got to see Megumi so worked up. 

"Don't drink it, then." Gojo commented, watching Itadori.

"But you gotta have chips and soda when watching movies at home!"

"Indeed." Mai nodded. "Even if you don't like snacks, popcorn and a soda are essential to watching movies. They can't go without the other."

"That's true." Gojo walked to the door, saying his goodbyes. "Okay, I have some business to deal with. Just keep hanging in there."

Itadori rested on his arm, holding the bear back from hitting him with his fingertips. "Will this really make me stronger?"

Gojo only huffed in amusement and turned to leave. "Oh, right. Did you talk to Sukuna while you were dead?"

"Now you're asking questions!" Todo clapped his hands. The moment they were waiting for finally came. 

"Talk?"

"When he fixed your heart, did he propose any conditions or contracts?"

"Oh, I think we did talk about something...But I can't remember what it was." Itadori said, staring down.

"So you really can't remember." Miwa frowned. It would pose a big problem in the future. 

"If Sukuna uses 'Enchain', maybe Itadori will remember." 

"By that time, it'll be to late. Sukuna already has control." Yaga stated. They would need. to find a way to prevent Sukuna from making the same contract again. 

"I see." With that, Gojo left.

                             ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal. Did you want to stop anywhere?" Ijichi asked.

"It's fine. I'll show up early for a change." Gojo leaned against the car window. He felt something shift, and ordered Ijichi to stop. "Stop the car."

"Huh? Right here?" Ijichi asked, but did as told.

"Go on ahead." Gojo told him, already out of the car.

"Huh? A-Are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if I actually go on ahead, are you?" Ijichi questioned fearfully.

"Is he that scared of Gojo-sensei?" Itadori raised a brow. 

"It's probably because Gojo threatened him with a forehead flick..." Miwa awkwardly laughed. Poor Ijichi.

"Just what do you think I am?"

"In that case..." Ijichi sped off before Gojo could do anything to him.

Gojo turned towards the presence, standing in the empty road. "Now..."

"Ore?"

A screech of excitement could be heard from above, as Jogo came crashing down. Gojo jumped back as the curse landed with a grin.

"Who are you?"

"OHHH!!" 

"Does this mean we get to see Gojo-sensei fight?!"

"That dumb curse has no idea who he's facing!"

"No way, no way!" 

"Kill the curse Gojo-san!"

The students jumped to their feet, realizing what was going to go down. Their excitement intensified, as the teachers nodded at their questions. 

Inumaki held up his whiteboard grinning, waving it around with the words, 'LET'S GOOOOO!!'

"Gojo-sensei!" Itadori screamed, shaking Gojo's shoulders when infinity dropped. "Beat that curse to a pulp!"

The teacher could only grin. "Of course Yuuji-kun~" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...