Kingdom of Roses | Stray Kids...

By elena24aly

What a cruel fate was destined for the heir of the Kingdom of Roses, Han Jisung, and his future lover, the Kn... More

Characters
First encounter
Thank you, hyung!
The letter
Introduction
Challenge
Duel
The prince of Liliac Kingdom
The rules
Was the kiss necessary?
3 candles on a grave
Like air
Write that down
The witch
I'm here to help
My beautiful forbidden fruit
Like a rose in the moonlight
The wolves
History repeats itself
Your hand in marriage
Earthquake
Helpless
I missed you
The Penelope scheme
He stayed
Cursed...
I'm sorry for liking you...
What if
The younger brother
The older brother
Last man standing
The third one
Would you take care of it?
Wet dream
Are you falling for me?
Let's talk
This means war
I forbidden you to fight
Chance
Doomed love
Sunday in a hospital
Link
Bring it on
I respect his wish
My mistake
Don't play with the dead
Welcome to the fam
You are my king
Burn the witch
I'm here
I can see black
I think I like you
Fire
It's over
The crown
Fear
Fairytale
Dictator
Transience
The Han dynasty
The red string of evil
Dead man can tell no story
A man in love is a mad man
I love you in every lifetime! (the end)
New project?!

Son of Ragana

2.9K 166 144
By elena24aly

Present

-There you go, sir! Seungmin placed the order on the table where a stranger figure was sitting alone, with his head covered by a hood.

The man raised his gaze, revealing his eyes. Seungmin froze in his place the moment he looked directly in that white emptines.

-You haven't changed a bit, Seungmin, he said smiling.

-Do I know you? Seungmin asked feeling a shiver going down his spine.

-You did. Long time ago. You gained some confidence, but deep down...you're still the shy boy I knew.

-I'm sorry, sir! You must be mistaken me. I don't remember you.

-Yeah...that's the point. Do you know where I can find the man named Han Jisung? he changed the subject quickly.

-Jisung? Yeah, he is living across the street, in the Lee residence.

-Lee? As in Lee Minho?

-Yes. That's Jisung's boss.

-I see... Thank you, Seungmin! See you later!

The boy wanted to raise on his feet and exit. Seungmin panicked, afraid the older might fell or stumble on something.

-Do you need me to help you? I can walk you to the gate, Seungmin offered his help.

-I'm not going now. There is no point since they are not home. I will return.

Seungmin watched the man walking to the exit with no problem.

-Wait...how did you know they are not home? Seungmin shouted too late to be heard.

Something felt off with that guy.

Lee residence

Jeongin was sorting his equipment when he felt two cold hands covering his eyes.

-Guess who, a voice said followed by a chuckle.

-Channie hyung? he said turning back to make eye contact with man.

Jeongin's cheeks turned all red the moment he realised Chan had his hands placed on his waist.

-Are you looking for Minho hyung? He isn't here.

-I know. I am looking for you.

-Me? No no no no! he said backing off. You can't do this, hyung.

-Do what? Chan asked confused of Jeongin's sudden reaction.

-This. Flirting with me. This is a no. No.

-So you don't like me?

-I do! he blurted out a little too loud. But Miss Lee wants you with her son. And she is a wonderful woman. She treats everyone so nice. I can't do that to her.

-But Minho doesn't want me. So what it the point? I want you anyway.

-Don't say that, Jeongin shook his head slowly. Please, don't say that. You can grow feelings for him. You can work it out. I am not rich and definitely not the best match.

-Let me decide that, he said gripping Jeongin's shoulders.

-We just met, hyung...Jeongin said smiling in pain. This is ridiculous.

-I just feel like I've know you forever, Chan said looking straight into Jeongin's glassy eyes.

-I feel...Jeongin began scared to continue.

In Chan's eyes grew a sparkle of hope that even for a split of second Jeongin would let go of inhibitions and confess.

-I feel fear whenever I look at you, Jeongin said almost crying.

-What? Chan asked dumbfounded.

-It's a strange feeling that takes over my body. I am terrified of God knows why whenever you are in the room.

-Why?

-I don't know. But it kills me inside. I see things. I see images. I think I'm going crazy, Jeongin desperately said while falling on his knees.

Chan bent down to make sure the boy wasn't hurting himself.

-You are not going crazy, Jeongin. I'm sure it had an explanation.

-Yeah...you. It all started with you. It shifted the moment we locked eyes.

-Then don't look at me! Chan replied.

-What?

Chan placed his hand on Jeongin's face, covering his eyes. Then he leaned in, his breath touching Jeongin's rosy cheek.

Then their lips pressed against each other. Chan lifter Jeongin's chin while the younger just enjoyed the feeling.

He was taken over by an overflow of happiness. He couldn't help it.

Something about their lips moving in sync felt so right. Like they were designed to fit each other.

When they parted, Jeongin's lips felt cold, like touched by death. He needed Chan to keep him warm, to keep him alive.

-Were you afraid? Chan whispered in Jeongin's ear.

Jeongin took off Chan's hand from his eyes and stared at the older, his whole body trembling. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into another kiss, his back arching as he wanted Chan's body closer to his own.

They both closed their eyes to enjoy the moment.

A tickling feeling upon his lips made Jeongin smile into the kiss which made Chan's heart skip a beat.

When they let go, Jeongin was breathing heavily.

-Does that mean you give us a chance? Chan tilted his head in anticipation.

-Only if we keep it secret.

-Deal!

800 years ago...

Pushed to the ground, with his hands behind his back, the boy was incapable to move as ten knights came to catch him.

His eyes started growing a hypnotising colour of green and suddenly all the soldiers were thrown in the air.

He got up on his feet and shot a blast of pure magic at one of the Knights.

One soldier grabbed him by the neck, trying to strangle him. Another two grabbed his hands and watched him as his eyes were slowly closing.

His gasps for air and the desperation plastered on his face made him look more human in their eyes.

He collapsed on the ground, unconscious, and got taken to the dungeon.

The dungeon

-Where is he? Seungmin asked a knight who was in charge to guard the dungeon.

-The end of the corridor, sir, the soldier pointed to the last door. I believe the prince must decide his fate.

-Yes, that correct. However, the prince is not available now. I came just to make sure everything is alright.

Seungmin unlocked the heavy steal door and saw the boy staying in his cage.

His wrists and ankles were locked with chains, as well as his neck with a heavy collar. Around his eyes was a scarf to prevent him for using any kind of magic.

-Who do I own the pleasure to? the boy asked laughing like a mad man.

-The royal messenger. Kim Seungmin.

-Son of... wait! That's quite entertaining, he smiled.

Seungmin gulped in fear and cut him off before saying more.

-You are aware of why are you being held here.

-Witchcraft. This Kingdom is afraid of power. It has always been. You are afraid to use powerful weapons and people. The prince, me, the doctor and you. Afraid of what people will say, you are hiding before people like the knights, the king, the Duke and of course the prince of other kingdom. Such a shame to need the help of another king to rule your own kingdom.

-You know nothing.

-I know everything, the boy smirked. I am the son of Ragana.

-And that's why you're here.

Seungmin realised he couldn't actually have a normal conversation with the witch's son, so he headed to the exit.

-I enjoyed your company, Seungmin! the boy said hearing the royal messenger's steps.

The Han castle

Jeongin had been called to the Palace to take care of some servants.

He was the best doctor in the land, recognised over the ocean and back.

As he was walking down two hall, with his head bent down, he heard a familiar voice calling for him. He turned around and met with the prince of the Liliac Kingdom, excited to see him.

-Good evening, your Highness! he bowed respectfully.

-Good evening, doctor! What brings you here?

-My duty. It's the flu season.

Chan noticed how Jeongin was a little tensed since the boy was squirming in pain everytime he was turning his head.

-Do you perhaps know a free room for a short break? Chan asked with puppy eyes.

-Follow me, Jeongin replied oblivious of the reason why Chan asked for the room.

When they reached the second level, Jeongin showed Chan an empty room with black curtains blocking any light from outside.

-I'm glad I was to help, he said wanting to leave.

Nevertheless, Chan gripped him by the wrist and dragged him into the room.

-Actually, this room is not meant for me. It's for you. I can see you are working over your powers. You should rest.

Jeongin was dumbfounded by the answer Chan gave him.

The older approached him to massage the places between his neck and shoulders.

-Your Highness, you should really not...Jeongin tried to protest before being hit by the pleasure.

His eyes rolled back as he felt every muscle of his body relax in the prince's hands.

-Is it better?

Jeongin's cheeks caught a peach rosy colour. It was more than inappropriate for a prince to do such service for a commoner. It should have been the other way around.

-Your Highness, I am honoured to be given your help, yet I am not worthy of the attention.

-What happened to your boldness, doctor? Chan lifted his chin with his index finger.

Jeongin's lips parted in amaze.

-There are boundaries I should not cross. Those are the ranks. How can I know you are not gonna throw me in the dungeon once I do what I want to do.

-And what it that?

Jeongin turned to face Chan and moved his face closer to the prince, their breaths mixing as their noses were brushing against each other.

However, Jeongin stopped before their lips touched. Breathing heavily and looking up and down, he was debating whether to do it or not.

-Go on...Chan whispered to give the younger courage.

Jeongin pressed his lips against Chan's, letting go of every worry. The prince wrapped his hands around the doctor's waist, leaning more into the kiss.

When they parted, Jeongin was staring at Chan, begging for a reaction. Chan took his hand and kiss it, not breaking the eye contact with the younger.

-How can you talk about ranks when the power difference is so visible? After all, I am just a helpless fool before you. Meant to marry royalty, the poor prince fell for a commoner. This is your power. And since you lead me in, let me be the one those lips belong to.

Many magickal and witchcraft practitioners may not know of this goddess, that Ragana is the Lithuanian / Latvian goddess of witchcraft and death.

The attributes of Ragana are like the witch goddess Baba Yaga, known in Slavic and Russian mythology and folktales, however Ragana is strongly connected to the Baltic region.

________________________
I don't think Jeongchan were rushed, cause you can't really say they were going on dates 800 years ago. And since their souls reincarnated, their feelings are genuine from the start.

Did you figure out who was Seungmin talking to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2.1K 43
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...
48.8K 2.7K 85
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...
156K 7.8K 49
Jisung was exactly what Minho needed in his life: a ray of sunshine. "Minho can't live without Jisung, but Jisung can live without Minho" TW: Lots of...
288K 15.9K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...