Her Protector - One Direction...

By 1dobsessed_twinss

Imogen Acland stumbled out of her flat with tears streaming down her face, how could he? Her tears blurred he... More

Her Protector - One Direction Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 15

59.4K 623 45
By 1dobsessed_twinss

I couldn't be bothered with proof reading/editing so if it's weird sorry. I'm sleepy :) enjoy.

I’ve been in the hospital for three days and tomorrow I finally get to go back home with Louis, he’s been at the hospital almost the whole time that I was here. He left to shower once a day because I started complaining about him being smelly and there was one time where he had to go to the police station and make a proper statement.

The police have been in to see me three times now and I’m getting sick of it, I just want to go home and curl up in a ball and forget that Thom was ever born but they won’t let me forget. They keep bringing it back up and I can’t forget about it. I’ve become sort of reliant on Louis which I dislike because I don’t want to come across clingy. He’s there for me all the time and I love that I just don’t want to get too used to it, he’s in a band and he’ll have to go on tour one day and I’ll be left behind. I’m not sure how well I’d cope with that.

Niall was hanging out on the end of my hospital bed and we were playing snap with a pack of cards he had bought from the gift shop. Louis was sitting next to my bed playing with his phone and Zayn, Harry and Liam were at home. “Ok Niall time for you to go home,” Louis says randomly.

I glance at Louis with a confused look and he winks at me. This makes me even more confused and my face twists in to an extremely unattractive pretzel. “Why?” Niall whines as he looks at Louis with a confused look. I hold back my amused giggle as Louis glares at him and looks as though he’s telepathically trying to send him a message. “I’m not a mind reader Louis, use your words!” Niall demands and I can’t help the laughter that leaves my lips.

Louis scowls at Niall and stands up and drags him outside the hospital room to either get rid of him or use his words I’m not sure. Niall walks back in slowly and kisses my cheek, “I’ll see you when you come home tomorrow,” He tells me with a bright smile. I smile at this and nod my head and when he’s gone Louis comes back in with a bag.

“What was that about Louis?” I ask him curiously.

“I have a surprise for you,” He says and puts the bag on the bed. I lean forward slowly and look in the bag. It’s filled with clothes. “Get dressed,” He tells me with a grin. I nod my head and hop out of the bed and slowly hobble over to the bathroom with the bag.

I search through the bag and find all the necessary things. I slowly pull on my clothes and start to wonder what Louis has up his sleeve. I slip on the pair of black leggings, the white tank top and the grey cardigan that was in the bag and start to wonder who packed the bag, even my underwear matches! I walk out of the bathroom after putting on the clothes and the black ballet flat shoes and look around for Louis. He’s standing by the door and he’s changed.

“What are we doing?” I ask him curiously as I take in his new look. Instead of wearing sweats and a striped shirt he’s wearing a pair of dark wash jeans and a plain white shirt.

“The doctor lied, you get out today but I wanted to surprise you and take you somewhere special,” He says as he walks over to me and takes the bag that I was holding. He’s packed up everything that I had in the room, my laptop, my phone and my book that I was reading and all the DVD’s that Niall brought over so I wouldn’t be bored.

“Why did the doctor lie?” That seems a little odd.

“I ask him to,” Louis grinned.

“Why?”

“Your confused face is adorable,” He lifts his hand to pinch my cheeks but I swat him away.

“Louis what are we doing?” I whine.

He takes my hand and slides his fingers between mine. My heart does this fluttery so thing I just shut up, I don’t need to know what we’re doing or where we’re going. I just want to be with Louis. “We’re taking a holiday.” He tells me with a small smile. I tilt my head to the side and study his expression, he looks excited.

“Where to?” I ask curiously.

“The middle of nowhere,” He says.

“Again?” I scrunch up my face, the last time we went to the middle of nowhere I got bashed up my Louis’ pregnant ex-girlfriend.

“A different middle of nowhere babe, just the two of us this time,” He adds. A big smile spreads across my face. Just the two of us?

“Really?” I ask.

“Absolutely, for a few days and then I was thinking we could invite the lads down for a few days before we start getting back in to the swing of things for tour.” I didn’t know about this tour and I’m pretty sure I was frowning at him.

“Tour?”

“Yeah we start touring again in two months,” He grins. He must be looking forward to that. He notices my sad expression and frowns. “You’re coming with us Iggy, you actually think I’m going to let you out of my sight?” He arches an eyebrow and I tilt my head to the side again. I’m going on tour?

“You want me to come with you?”

“Well I’m not going without out,” He chuckles.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Is that ok?” He asks.

I smile widely and nod my head. “That sounds really nice,” I whisper.

“Glad you’re happy.” He chuckles and squeezes my hand before tugging on it gently and leading me out of the door. Louis was incredibly paranoid about something bad happening to me so he had hired a bodyguard to sit outside the door. So when we walk out of the room the bodyguard who is called Ted followed us out of the hospital and jumped in to the front seat of Louis’ Range Rover.

“So where are we going exactly? I need to pack,” I say as Louis leans over me in the backseat and buckles my seat belt for me. My injuries were pretty mild, my ribs were a little sore, I was bruised all over and I had a cut above my head where I hit it on the coffee table when I bounced on the sofa. So I’m sore but I’m not incapable.

“Danielle came over to do that for you,” He says and looks up at me with a look I haven’t seen before, it’s almost admiring.

“Did she come to see Liam?” I ask curiously.

Since everything happened we haven’t talked about anything that happened that day or night. I act like Thom putting me in the hospital never happened and I was just there. It didn’t matter how I got there but that’s where I was and there was no reason for it. I know he wants to talk about it, I have my statement to the police and then blocked it out which was why it was so irritating for the police to come and bring up again and again. I know Louis’ worried, whenever it seems like he’s going to bring it up I change the subject quickly or do something that will distract him, yesterday when he said ‘let’s talk about Thom,’ I kissed him. On the cheek but I got out of bed and sat on his lap and hugged him tightly and he just dropped it.

“No I asked her to come over and pack some of your things. Harry offered but I thought you might feel a bit weird with a guy going through your things.” He said.

“Thoughtful,” I smiled and lean over slowly to kiss his cheek.

“You’re welcome,” He chuckles and pulls away so he can close the door. He walks around the other side and jumps in the back. He buckles himself up and we sit with a huge space between us for about half an hour as Ted drives us out of town and towards the middle of nowhere.

“You’re too far away.” I pout and take off my seatbelt and shuffle over to Louis while Ted is stopped at a red light. I almost give Louis a heart attack and practically jumps on me as he pulls the seatbelt over my shoulder and clicks it in for me. I let out an amused giggle as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and grabs my hand with his free hand and slides his fingers between mine. I feel like we’re at the cinema again, that makes me smile. I wouldn’t mind going back to the cinema and not watching Titanic.

“Please be careful,” Louis frowns and squeezes my hand lightly as his thumb traces the bruises on my hands from where the needles had been in my arm while I was in the hospital.

“Relax,” I tell him. I look up and him and grin and he smiles back down at me.

“No I mean it, be careful, I’m not sure how I’ll cope if you get hurt again.” He murmurs softly.

“I won’t get hurt,” I promise.

“Not while I’m around,” He says.

“You’re always around,” I tell him and he frowns.

“Do you not want me around? I’ll stand outside the door next time if you like. I giggle because I think he’s joking but I look up at him and his face is completely serious.

“Louis if I didn’t want you around I’d tell you. I like having you around …. A lot.”

'''''''''''''''

Sorry it’s a filler. I’m incredibly tired and I need sleep but I didn’t want to make you guys wait too long. So tell me what you think and comment, vote and fan or whatever and I’ll try and update again when I 220 votes again. I love it when you guys try and predict what’s about to happen so tell me where you think they’re going and what you think Louis has planned! Also I didn’t mention it in this chapter so do you think the police arrested Thom or do you think he’s still hanging around?

Thanks for reading, you support means everything to me. Today I bought a pair of booties for my little baby haha! I’ve got another 6 weeks before I can find out what I’m having. I want a boy! So vote! Comment! Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)
516 42 19
What happened? You think while you're trying to open your eyes. Where am I?. You try to sit down straight but you fall down on the cold ground again...
36.8K 1.2K 35
After a serious accident, Harry suffers from a case of retrograde amnesia where he hasn't only forgotten the fact that he is a part of the world-famo...
440 4 18
When Louis sees Harry wheeled into the doors of the ICU for the first time, he knows he's screwed. What he didn't know was that, even in a comatose s...