Trapped (X F Reader)

Από Obslvr

Not all rumors are true.. Sometimes bad things happen to good people Περισσότερα

Beginning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Aftermath:
Damon Lance SS:
Aftermath 2:
Damon Lances SS 2:
Wedding

11

5.9K 299 239
Από Obslvr

"Can't the shaman leave?"

Vice asked and Caide scoffed.
"Can't you move on already??"

"Can't you both shut up?" You said calmly and put your plate away. You walked out the kitchen leaving the boys to themselves.

You went to brush your teeth and realized you really wanted to take a shower but didn't know whether you should.

A hot shower is just what you needed before bed after a long day.

You opened the door to grab a towel but to your surprise, Caide and Vice were standing outside.
You made a face and slammed the door.

"We just want to know where we're sleeping.." Vice poked his head through the entire door and you almost screamed.
"Hey don't do that!!" Caide yelled and grabbed Vice, pulling him back.

You heard them arguing with each other as you sighed.
You opened the door again and Caide was gripping Vices translucent uniform as Vice held his hands up with a cheeky smile.

"Both of you sleep in the living room, I'm about to shower so don't interrupt me" You let out seriously.
"Are you sure? I can scrub your back" Vice insisted and Caide smacked his head.
"Shut up!! And keep your beads on!! If you take them off like in the car again, you won't get them back" he scolded.

"Stop hitting him!"
You moved Caides hands off of Vice.

"It's not like he can feel pain.." Caide rolled his eyes and you bit your lip.
"Caide stop being so insensitive!!!" You yelled and both their eyes widened.
"Fuck.." he mumbled and stormed off.

Vice looked at you with a solemn expression.

"You didn't have to do that.. it's okay honestly. It's fine if he hates me"
"But he has no reason to treat you badly.. it's not like you've done anything to him" you sighed and suddenly your cheek was cold.

Vice had his palm on your cheek and his face was closer than usual.
His features glistened despite the transparency.
You could tell he had the perfect smile when he was alive..
His hair always rested in his face and he always made sure his uniform was neat..

Suddenly Vice stopped floating and stepped down to the ground.
You gave him a confused smile as you looked up into his eyes.

"You're too sweet to me Y/n.. enjoy your shower" he let out deeply with a look that made your heart jump.
"O-Okay.." you let out distracted at the ghostly eye contact.

He chuckled and walked off into another room.

...

You were now in the shower and had so many questions as the hot water streamed down your body.

You looked at the beads around your neck that you had yet to take off.

Would I be able to see Vice if I took these off? Or does it only work when I have them on..

Then you started counting how many beads you'd seen.

Caide has a maroon pair around his neck and those black beads that were meant for Vice.

Vice had two pair. The deep blue one and emerald green one.

He took the blue one off earlier that gave me the ability to touch him.. so that means without the beads, it doesn't work.

You saw your teacher with a purple bead bracelet.. maybe it was a coincidence?
I mean.. his name was Damon Lance. Not to mention he was pretty suspicious.
But Caide said he could detect if a demon was disguised as a human..

Plus wouldn't Vice had noticed?

You let out a big sigh and looked at you're wrists.

On your left was the rose quartz, bead bracelet that Caide had made for you, and on your right was the cherry blossom, charm bracelet Vice had gave you.

You sighed again.
You seemed to be doing that a lot lately..

...

After finishing, you wrapped the towel around your body and left the bathroom.

You were walking down the hall to your bedroom when you heard a thud.

You paused and looked at the window that was right behind you. It was covered by curtains but you felt unsettled.
You gulped and quickly went to your room. You shut the door and locked it.

*Tap Tap*

You didn't want to turn around as tears of fear floaded your eyes.

No.. no this isn't happening.. I'm just imagining things.

You finally got the courage to turn around and nothing was there.

You were too scared to check out your window.
So you opened your room door and called for Caide and Vice.

"What.." Caide rubbed his eyes with a yawn and then they immediately widened, "W-What?! Why are you in a towel?? Put some clothes on!!" he yelled but then saw your expression. "What's wrong?"
"Um.. I heard something outside my window.."

He gave you a dumbfounded look.

"Not this again.. don't be paranoid! You've got a ghost and shaman here.." he reassured and began turning around.

You grabbed his arm a bit desperate.
You saw Vice come around the corner.

"Please Caide.." you pleaded and he gave in.
"Fine"

He began walking towards the closed window and you could tell he was unsettled too.
Vice came behind you a bit concerned as you both watched.

Caide ripped the blinds open and to your horror blood was marked on the window forming letters.

"What the.."

Y U M M Y

*BANG*

You screamed and held on to your towel as a tall figure banged against the window trying to break it open.
It was a different demon.

Tall with a creepy grin and pulled out eyes.

"H-Holy fuck.." Caide let out as he backed away.

"YuMmy she SmElls so YUmmy.."

It was staring right at you and Caide started pulling something out his pocket.

You took a step back and slipped.

Vice caught you in his arms but you were engulfed in pain as your body felt frozen. You let out a painful groan as you gripped your towel and closed your eyes.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!" Vice apologized as he set you on the bed and went to help Caide.
"Fuck, the tools I need to kill it is at the temple.. this will have to do"

Caide wrote some words in red ink on a paper talisman and stuck it to the window.
Almost immediately the demon hissed and went away.

You sat up on the bed, looking at the two males as you and Caide tried to catch your breath.

You bit your lip as tears streamed down your face.
It's face.. was so terrifying that it brought tears to your eyes.
It's voice was pure evil. It's hard to believe at one point it was human just like you.

"I'm sorry Y/n.." Vice came over to you and placed his hand on your arm in an attempt to comfort you. You turned away from the coldness and he moved his hand. "I'm sorry!! I should've never got you involved.. I'm sorry.."
"It's okay.. It's just those demons that I can't get use too.." you trailed off.

Atleast I'm not bored anymore..

You smiled at the thought and noticed Caide looking at you.

You tucked your legs a little closer beneath the towel as you held it above your chest.

He didn't look mad.

"You need to get some sleep.." he told you with a sigh as him and Vice began to exit the room. "I'll go kill those two demons and bless this house tomorrow.." he reassured.

You looked at the cracked and bloody window and got chills.

"Wait.. I don't want to sleep alone.."

To be continued ❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

35.8K 876 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
150K 9.1K 89
You'd found codependency in parasocial relationships before the word had even been invented. On one dark night, you'd decided something for yourself...
98.8K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
182K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...