๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

41: Trouble

3.2K 155 139
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 41)

(There are certain changes in the chapter, feel free to read it once again since this chapter got deleted...
Happy reading!)

"Did she go down to the cellar?" Sunghoon enquired them all, instilling fear in the air.

"Yes, I found her there itself." Jungwon mumbled, fiddling with his hands due to nervousness.

"We are doomed now! Ugh! It's all because of you, Sunoo! That is the sole reason behind why I criticised you that time!" Heeseung scolded Sunoo, glaring at him.

"There's a solution to this! We can still save ourselves," Jay muttered while observing the unconscious girl.

"Spit it out," Jake ordered him, too tensed by the situation.

"We can lock her back in the same cellar from where Jungwon found her," Jay stated, putting one leg on the other, straightening his posture.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jake yelled at him, rising from his chair.

"This is not how you are supposed to behave with the elders, Jake." Niki scolded him.

"Sorry hyu-What? Who are you to correct me? Where did your honorifics fly off to, mister?" Jake gasped in disbelief, immediately grabbing the slipper that he was wearing, in his hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to disrespect the elders, huh?" Jake yelled at the latter, smacking him hard with his slipper.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Niki hissed in pain while rubbing his back.

"But it was you who did that!" Niki defended himself.

"Where's my sorry?"

"Sorry, hyung!" Niki apologized, bowing his head down.

"I have a better idea!" Heeseung exclaimed while clicking his fingers, standing up from the couch.

"What?" Niki, who was playing games on his mobile, spoke up this time.

"We all can beat this brat! He needs to be taught a lesson!" Heeseung said while tugging on Sunoo's ear.

"Not my ear! Please! I just got a piercing!" Sunoo shrieked while releasing his ear from the elder's grip.

"All of you, stay quiet!" Jungwon banged the table, creating stillness in the atmosphere.

"Let's just avoid the situation by locking her in her bedroom. I know it is not going to work but still, it can be prevented this way before this issue reaches dad." Jungwon suggested, getting nods from the rest of the brothers, who were in favour of the idea.

"I am going to drop her," Sunghoon announced, holding up Y/N in his embrace.

"Take this ticking bomb away!" Sunoo swatted his hand as Sunghoon took Y/N to her room.

"What are we supposed to say to dad now?" Sunoo asked the rest of the brothers, lying down on the couch.

*********************************

Y/N's eyes fluttered open as she allowed the lights to flood her vision. She took a moment to observe her surroundings and later on sat up on the bed after confirming that it was her own room and she was safe now.

"I got my peace!" Y/N yawned while stretching her arms in the air.

"Wait a damn minute!" Y/N gasped in disbelief, clutching on her temples.

"T-They all lied to me! They lied to us! I need to tell mom about this immediately!" Y/N smiled bitterly as tears fell down her cheeks.

She never thought that the betrayal by her brothers would feel this hurtful to her.

"I need to call mom! I am damn sure she would smack dad right in the face!" Y/N mumbled while getting up from her bed, finding her phone.

"Where did I keep it?" Y/N asked herself when she was not able to find her phone.

"Maybe, I left it somewhere outside," Y/N mumbled to herself, turning the door handle to open it, but the door didn't budge a bit.

"Hah! They locked me! They know about the fact that I know who they really are. Good going, brothers!" Y/N kicked the door in frustration, tugging on her hair to find a solution.

"Eureka! How didn't I think about that?" Y/N exclaimed as her eyes landed on the landline connection.

She went towards the landline, dialling up her mother's number as a beep tone went by.

"Hello?" Her mother picked up the phone from the other side.

"Mom, can you give me some time to talk? It's really important!" Y/N asked her mother.

"Sure, my kiddo!" Her mother cooed from the other end.

"Mom, our stepfamily..." Y/N hesitated a bit before speaking.

"Go ahead, speak up. What about them?" Her mother encouraged her.

"They are involved in the

M-mafia!"

"Wait a m-minute, there's an emergency," Her mother hung up the call.

"She does know about their secret, it was so obvious by her sudden change in behaviour," Y/N cried silently as she threw herself on the bed.

"How many lies have you feeded me, mum?" Y/N stared at the ceiling with her glistened eyes.

Park Enterprise,
Mr. Park's cabin

"Honey!" Y/N's mother barged into her husband's cabin, panting hard.

"Y/N-"

"I know she knows about our real picture." Mr. Park stated, earning astonished glances from his wife.

"How?"

"Heeseung called me, he did inform me of the scenario. Don't take any unnecessary tension or worries, just stay happy for me, wifey. I will deal with the matter." Mr. Park smiled at his wife who smiled back at her and went out of the cabin, waving him 'bye'.

"Meet me at the rooftop at 11, tonight." Mr. Park dropped a voice message on the group chat which consisted of him and his sons.

Meanwhile...

"Meet me at the rooftop at 11, tonight." Jungwon kept playing the message on loop, totally lost in thinking about what would happen tonight.

"Stop playing that again and again! It's scaring the shit out of me!" Jake scolded Jungwon, who stopped it at once.

"We are gone for good," Jay sighed, clutching on his phone.

"Hey, unlock that brat, it's of no use anymore!" Heeseung ordered Jake.

"Yes, her screams would soon cause my ears to bleed!" Niki commented while putting on his earplugs.

"Hmm," Jake got up from his position, strolling down towards Y/N's room.

"Hey, Y/N, I have unlocked your door. I know what happened wasn't good, but we knew this was going to be out soon. I apologize for hiding the truth from you. I hope we can still be like the way we spent our time, I don't want you to distance yourself from us." Jake smiled at her.

"Get out if you're done." Y/N spat the words without even glancing at his favourite brother.

"Okay, I am going back, call me if you need anything." Jake smiled sadly at her before leaving her room.

"Wait!" Y/N exclaimed and Jake came to a halt, hearing her voice.

"Oh, leave it, I will get it myself now..." Y/N spoke bitterly, getting up from her bed and leaving the room, but not before hitting Jake's shoulder with hers harshly, causing the elder to sigh.

**BANG**

Y/N kicked open Sunoo's door harshly, making her way in his room with a stern expression on her face.

"WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?" Sunoo yelled at the person who entered his room without his permission, but after peeking his head out of the comic, he immediately went back to reading, lowkey scared of the aura that surrounded her sister.

"You are free to proceed!" Sunoo gulped, flipping a page when he observed her throwing daggers at him.

Y/N marched to Sunoo's desk, grabbing her phone and strolling out of his room, banging the door harshly.

"I didn't know that I was holding in my breath all that time..." Sunoo muttered to himself, breathing in plenty of oxygen.

"She is damn scary today,"

To Be Continued...

So the chapter forty-one is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 394 14
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐– ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™...
41.9K 2K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
501K 22.8K 39
โYOU'VE GOT TALENTโž -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- in which a troubled girl is caring for her sick brothe...
7.5K 520 22
y/n normal life right? no? what will happen when she will have 7 stepbrother . "Who are they?" "Please let me go . This is not right yo.. you are my...