Submit (ManxMan) (Bdsm)

By -carmin

Nuri's life turns upside down one day at work when a gun gets pointed to his boss' head. He's thrown into the... More

00
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Forever Yours (Madan's Love Story)
Announcement

Note/News

30.3K 445 15
By -carmin

Hello,

Thank you for loving this book as much as I do.

I wanted to use this opportunity to let you know that I have created a Patreon account and will be posting updates more frequently and earlier on there. It would be three or more chapters ahead of here. I'll also be posting short stories, one shots and deeted scenes.

Here's the link: https://patreon.com/carminvanessa

It's also available on my page/message board. You can also message me for the link.

Please subscribe ❤️

You can also make requests about any of my characters or any other characters, fiction or otherwise, your favorite shops and I will type them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
1M 32.7K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
249K 7.2K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
82.8K 6.1K 29
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...