SLYTHERIN POTTER || Draco Mal...

By mei_kaneshiro

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or the settings, they all belong to J.K Rowling. The Original charcat... More

Slytherin Potter
Jaiden Potter
One Potter From Gryffindor, One Potter From Slytherin
Yule Ball Partner
Yule Ball
His Legilimency
Patronus Charm
Insecure
He Chose You
Darling, You're Glowing
Avada Kedavra
Happy Birthday Jaiden
Slytherin Potter Special
A Brother's Love
Love Never Loses
Slytherin Potter Special (2)
The Only One
Defense Against Dark Arts
Author's Note
Memory Of Us
The Malfoys
Author's Note (2)
End Of Dark Wizardy Part 1
The End Of Dark Wizardry Part 2, I love you
Author's note (3)
SPS: Jaiden and His Love Life
SPS: Accidental Incident
Jaiden and Draco Headcanons
Author's note (4)

Special Delivery For Draco Malfoy

259 12 3
By mei_kaneshiro

CHAPTER FIVE

The both of them stayed at the plaza. 'Why did you leave the ball?' Jaiden asked him, looking at him. Draco hummed, looking at him before he looked away, avoiding his eye contact. He didn't know what to say. 'Uhm... – I... — I didn't enjoy the Ball, to be honest...' He said in all honesty, sighing. Jaiden sighed and stood up, asking him why. 'I wanted someone else to be my partner. But he went with a Champion.' Jaiden looked at him. 'It's a He...Is it me?' He thought to himself, humming and sighing. Well... Only to find out right?

Jaiden looked at the blond, who was sitting on the fountain. He reached his hand towards him which made Draco look at him. 'Come on... It's just the two of us, Draco. Surely, no one's gonna spy or eavesdrop on us. Besides, It Takes to dance.' he said, chuckling. Draco looked at him, hesitantly. 'Do you trust me?' Jaiden asked.

Draco trusts him with everything he does, grabbing his hand with his then Jaiden pulled him close to his chest, Draco flinched as he looked up since Jaiden was tall as Snape. 'Why are you doing this?' Asked the blond. Jaiden smiled, looking at him. 'Well... I knew at the first moment you asked me if I have a partner already and I said yes. Well... I already knew that you wanted me to be your Yule Partner, Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Malfoy.' Draco blushed bright red as Jaiden draped his arm around the male's slim waist which sent shivers to Draco's spine. 'Ready?' Draco nodded as Jaiden started swaying a little. 'Follow my lead okay?' All Draco can do was follow him.

Draco's dream was fulfilling. He still can't believe that he's dancing with some he likes.

Then they started hearing chatters of some students, they broke away. 'Uhmm... I–... Thank you.' Draco said, smiling then went off with the others then Jaiden chuckled.

'He's adorable...' He whispered before joining with the others.

The final Trial has begun. Jaiden and the others were at the Balcony. Nighttime. Jaiden was more worried than ever, worried for Harry cause he does know what's inside of that Maze. Ron and Hermione try to help Jaiden calm down as well as Lyra but Jaiden can't, he was breathing Heavily. Draco immediately noticed this, going towards there. 'Lyra!' He called her. 'Not now Draco...' She said, helping Jaiden to calm down, Draco went towards Jaiden, holding his hands, caressing them. 'Hey Jaiden, I'm here... Deep breaths.' Jaiden looked and saw pair of grey eyes. He knew it belongs to Draco, his cheeks went tinted pink. Jaiden took deep breaths each time Draco caressed his hands. 'sorry... ' He knew he made them worried. 'Everyone...' He added, Draco stayed with him. 'You don't have to do this, Draco.' Jaiden whispered but the blond insisted to do this for him. 'I insist. You're worried for Potter and I get it.' He said, still holding his hands as he sat beside him.

Jaiden looked at the maze, leaning forward, hands intertwined together. Draco has to be honest... – He is also worried for Harry. If Harry Dies there, He doesn't know how will Jaiden handle it.

Hours came by, and Fleur and Krum went back except for Cedric and Harry. Jaiden stood up. 'Harry...' He mumbled, shivering as he started to overthink that he lost Harry. 'Hey hey! Potter will be fine, Jaiden.' Draco said, Lyra nodded. 'Draco's right, he'll be fine... He'll come out soon.' Said the girl.

Suddenly, Harry went out and Cedric was lying dead, everyone was in all shock to see Cedric not moving as Jaiden ran towards the arena, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Lyra followed him. 'Harry!' He yelled, seeing Harry was crying over Cedric then he saw Jaiden, running towards him with Tears, hugging him. 'I... Jaiden... I saw Him! I saw him with my own eyes.' Harry was panicking. 'Calm down! Who did you see?' Asked Jaiden, holding him by the shoulders.

'You-Know-who.'

Everyone went shocked. 'He knows! He knows we're related1 He knows we're brothers!' This made everyone more shocked as they started gossiping. 'No way... Jaiden is a potter?'

'They do have the same eyes...'

'But Jaiden has darker hair.'

'How come that Jaiden never told us?'

Dumbledore shush them as Jaiden hugged his crying little brother.

They lost a fierce Friend, Cedric Diggory that night. They mourn his death during dinner at the Great Hall. Jaiden was with the Gryffindor table, still comforting his brother. Dumbledore then revealed the whole truth about Jaiden being the Oldest Potter.

'Calm down, Harry...' He whispered. Harry looked down, traumatized.

Everyone went home after that. Another year ended in Hogwarts, Jaiden wanted to go with Harry to the Dursleys but Harry said no, it's better if he stays with Sirius who was their Godfather. Jaiden doesn't want to persuade Harry more, so he just kept quiet and nods. 'Okay...' He said. Ron and Hermione were there for Harry. 'We'll handle this, Jaiden.' Hermione said with a smile then Jaiden thanked them as he went towards a compartment, Draco was there, knocking on the door. Draco looked and saw him, opening it. 'Is it taken?' Asked Jaiden Draco shook his head no. 'Come in, you're miserable.' He said.

Jaiden chuckled, entered the compartment, and sat beside Draco. 'I'll take that as a Compliment.' He simply said, leaning his head against his shoulder. 'You do look horrible.' He looked at the Daily Prophet. 'Well... Look at that. I'm at the front page.' 

Draco looked at the daily prophet. 'Famous Jaiden Potter.' He joked, chuckling. Jaiden looked at him. 'Where are you staying?' Asked Draco, Jaiden can't tell him that it's with Sirius Black, he just said with his Godfather. 'You're leaving Potter with your relatives?' He said. Jaiden explained to him and he understood. 'Ah... I see. He probably wants some alone time for himself.' Draco assumed. Jaiden shrugged and sighed. 'I don't know... But I'll respect what he'll do. He's going to be 15 soon.' He said. Jaiden held Draco's hand. 'You're gonna have your birthday soon.' Jaiden added and Draco smiled, nodding. 'I'll try my best to send you a present.'

Malfoy Manor. The date was June 5th of 1995. Exactly, morning, Draco was already up by 5 AM, he was waiting for something to arrive by his window. He then heard an owl coming his way, opened the window, and saw that this owl was Howell, Jaiden's owl. It had a box and a letter with the writing 'Happy Birthday' He smiled at the Initials "J.P" – It's definitely Jaiden. He read the letter:

Draco smiled at the letter, opened the box, and saw a silver locket. Jaiden was right. It is muggle made. The boy opened the locket and saw it was a picture of Jaiden and him during the Yule Ball that was Taken by Lyra, he blushed and smiled at himself, he was literally steaming right now. His face was full-on red, speechless but wrote back, thanking him for the gift and telling Jaiden that he likes it. Draco was definitely gonna wear it all the time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
177K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
12.3K 476 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy for as long as they can remember have been enemies, it started the day Draco reached out his hand and Harry refused it...
133K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...